The Great Debate

Story Info
A virtual God debates his own existence.
8.8k words
4.47
25.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,108 Followers

There was a round of applause as I entered the audience hall, ascended up the steps to the stage, and took my seat along with my two other teammates. The other team was already seated, and as the perfunctory clapping settled down, the head judge at the center table of the stage spoke into her microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the 40th annual National College Debate Finals. From 69 teams, we have now arrived at the final two. Both teams have shown incredible mental wit and insight, but today we shall see which team shall ultimately prevail. Through debate, we share our ideals and values, understand one another on a more intimate level, and..." The judge kept going on, but I'd stopped listening, instead letting my eyes wander over her body. She was cute, somewhere in the 30s or 40s but without any of the wrinkles you'd expect. A trim body she must have spent a lot of work at the gym maintaining, it was a bit too hidden for my tastes by the pantsuit. Same with the tight bun she had her dark brunette hair in. It went well with the glasses, but it just made me want to see her with her hair down all the more, "For tonight's debate, the motion is as follows: God exists, and our reason for existence is to worship Him. Arguing in the Affirmative will be the Red team, while in the Negative will be the Blue team. Good luck to both of our contestants, and may--"

She froze up in mid-sentence. The whole world did. Looking around I could see that the audience was still as statues. The bratty college freshmen in the back row who'd tossed a kernel of popcorn into the air had her mouth open as the fluffy snack hung in the air. Time had stopped for everything and everyone...with a single exception: me. With things on pause, I got up from my seat and walked over to the judges' table. Even with time frozen, I was able to manipulate anything I touched even more easily than if time was still moving. This world was made to accommodate my whims, after all. It was no problem at all to toss her chair aside, then push her chest up onto the table, her big round ass sticking out invitingly. Nice and big and round as her ass was, those pants weren't at all flattering, and with a touch, they were gone. The panties weren't much better, a plain, almost frumpy pair emphasizing comfort more than sex appeal, so I replaced them with a crotchless lacy purple pair along with a matching garter belt and some pure white stockings. Perfect. I loved the way her thick thighs were being squeezed by the stockings, a bit of flesh sticking out.

I grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze. Soft and warm and pliable. It made a nice sound when I gave it a slap too. My fingers probed inside of her pussy, and with a bit of tinkering, she was flooded, a bitch in heat, juice leaking down her thighs. A perfect fit for my cock. Once I shoved that inside of her, I really started having fun, locking the table down to the stage so I could thrust as hard as I wanted without her going anywhere. While I was doing that I took the time to pull her hair free and let it fly. It was long and wavy, much too fine to be held up in a tight bun, and in the frozen time, it hung in the air as if she were underwater, moving ever so slightly with each thrust. The suit jacket was next, then half the buttons of her white blouse. The bra was lost completely. She had good handfuls of breast meat, and with how hard I was fucking her, her hard nipples were fun to tease.

Still, unless you've got that pervy sort of time-stopper kink, there's only so much fun you can have with a frozen doll like this. Once I'd finished messing with her, I didn't really feel an urge to come inside of her, so I headed back to my table, sat back down, and restarted time.

"--Oh god, oh fuck, I can't...what the fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming...!!!" I had to cover my mouth to hide my grin as all the pleasure I'd given her extra sensitive body hit all at the same time. She was shaking, eyes rolling up, and she was making quite the grimace with clenched teeth as the orgasm hit, her hips rolling behind her, trying to milk a cock that was no longer there for the seed to fill her hungry womb. When it was over, she slumped down to the floor, spent half a minute catching her breath, then on shaky knees, pulled herself back up, spoke into the mic, "...ahem. May the best team win. Going first for the Blue team is Sakura Saito. For the Red team, Lincoln Barker."

Again, a round of perfunctory applause. The head judge, the two judges next to her, the other team, the audience, the people watching at home...none of them noticed anything out of the ordinary. Which is just as I'd expected. It'd taken a lot of behind-the-scenes tinkering with the simulation in order to get the Obliviousness parameter calibrated just right, but it was all worth it. No matter how I abused my admin privileges, none of them would ever notice. Not unless I decided to point it out to them.

Confused? Curious at least, for sure. Let me take a step back and explain then. None of this was happening in the real world. It was all a virtual world running on my home computer system, one I was doing a deep dive into. Virtual reality. And in this day and age, it was so good it was hard to ever pull myself away. The processor was smart enough to simulate more than six billion people along with every other plant, animal, and mineral on the planet, with enough fuzzy details to convince them that the rest of the universe existed too and wasn't just a mirage. A few bits of tinkering with physics, such as making it so that there was a cap on speed or a floor on temperature, but only the really nerdy pieces of the simulation gave too much thought about those details. Other than that, it was incredibly realistic, indistinguishably so. But unlike the real world, here I was God. I could do anything I want, change anything I want, indulge myself to my heart's content. A hedonist's paradise.

I'd already made more than a few changes to this world from the base default 20XX era. For one, I was the only man on the entire planet, the rest of the world full of the fairer sex. Choosing to make it an Adult Recreational Simulation led to it being age-gated, meaning there wasn't anyone on the planet that was under the age of eighteen. At the other end of the spectrum, the cutoff in age was at fifty-five. Like the head judge, even those on the high end of the age spectrum were hot, ideal milfs. About half the population was at least an 8, most of the rest were 9s, and the 10s...well, when you can afford to be infinitely picky, your standards can get a bit exacting. Anyone I fucked was a 10, by virtue of her getting fucked by me. If there were no men, you might ask, where did all these people come from? If the cutoff age was fifty-five, what happened on someone's fifty-sixth birthday? Like I said, this is a simulation. One whose current cycle had just started running last week. None of these girls were real, any more than drawings in a comic or the cast in a play.

Back to the situation at hand. For this particular hedonist, today's fun was debating whether God--that is to say, I--existed or not. Say what you will, the idea really tickled me. My two teammates, a busty pair of red-headed twins, got under the table and started cleaning the head judge's juices off my still hard cock. They weren't here for their minds, and the only purpose their mouths had was to keep my cock warm in-between the fun I'd have with the rest of the girls. Which wasn't to say it didn't feel amazing. The two worked in perfect harmony, my big cock going all the way down the first girl's throat at a steady pace while the other worshipped my balls with long licks and gentle sucking. I leaned back into my couch--the other team had folding chairs at their table, but the big, wide, comfortable couch I'd added to my side of the stage would be much more useful for what I had in mind--and let them set their own pace. It felt good. It was almost too distracting as I watched my first opponent, Sakura Saito, make her opening statement.

"Ladies and gentleman," It made me smile every time I heard that phrase. I might be the only man in the whole building, but they were still considerate enough to call it out, "For most of human history, we have lived in a dangerous world which was beyond our understanding. Lightning could strike a woman down where she stood. Animals that lurked in the dark and preyed upon our children. Rains that could come and go without rhyme or reason. In order to make sense of this strange world, we told ourselves stories. From these stories, gods were created. As time went on..."

Sakura continued, but I'd checked out. She was cute. Around 10% of the population was set at 'today is my 18th birthday!', and she was a prime example of the type. Dressed in a white and blue sailor school uniform, she was pretty as a doll with those oversized glasses and her hair done up in two fluffy pigtails. She was short, a few inches shy of five feet, and she looked like she'd be a blast to manhandle. I could shove her up against a wall and really pound into her, or keep her on my lap and let her bounce up and down on my dick while I did other things. Lots of possibilities with a girl her size.

"In conclusion, if there was a God, how would we pick which was the correct one? The Christian God? Perhaps the God of Islam? Or the Jewish God Yahweh? What about the multiple gods of the Hindu or my ancestral Shinto faith? Old forgotten Gods like Anubis and Odin and Zeus? Only one of these can be correct, and the rest are necessarily a lie." As she continued, I started editing her outfit. The blouse of her uniform started shrinking, clining to her chest and shoulders as her flat belly was slowly revealed. The same with the hem of her skirt, going from conservatively showing off just a bit of ankle to past her knees, rising up and up so that I could eye her plump thighs, see the little gap she made under her panties when her knees were close together.

She continued on without noticing anything out of the ordinary, even as I replaced her leggings with stockings, her sneakers with heels, "But each argument for the existence of a God could be applied to the others just as easily. In such a situation, picking just one god out of the mix makes no sense. Because there is no evidence, it's only as logical as...oh my..." She finally paused her little speech when the egg vibrator placed deep in her pussy went to work, its battery taped to the inside of her thigh, "...as worshipping the purposefully ridiculous notion of a flying spaghetti monster." She managed to finish.

Applause, and then she took her seat, a self-satisfied smile on her face as her cheeks slowly went more and more pink from the pleasure she was oblivious to. She had every right to smile. Arguing over the existence or non-existence of God could go on for ages with metaphysics and semantics at play. But the qualifier of the debate, the part about 'our reason for existence is to worship him'? That one was a lot trickier to defend. In a normal debate, it'd be like trying to argue that water wasn't wet. Lucky me then that I had more than just words on my side.

"You have two minutes for rebuttal, Mr. Barker." The head judge informed me, still looking like a hot mess. She'd elected to keep her hair out of the bun, and the way she was licking her lips as she looked at me, I could tell her body was aching for me to finish the job. But there were plenty of other fish in this aquarium.

Rather than move over to the podium, I decided to make my response from my seat on the couch. Never one given to monologues, I called out Sakura Saito, "Come here. Sit on my lap."

Naturally--well, artificially naturally--she crossed the stage and sat in my lap as I directed, my cock wedged between her slender thighs, pressing against the not-so-innocent white thong she had on under the skirt. The twins naturally adjusted, working together to focus on licking my balls and shaft now, keep it ready for the imminent penetration of my foe. Sakura was just as light and soft as I'd imagined, and her hair had a light floral scent to it. I could feel the vibrations inside her pussy as my cock rested against it. As I unbuttoned her uniform, I started my argument, "You said that historically, there were multiple gods that at one point or another, humanity worshipped as the supreme deity, correct?"

She leaned back against me, squirming, blushing. Being stripped in public was embarrassing, but there wasn't a thing she could do about it. No matter how shy she got as I pulled off that top and revealed the plain pink bra underneath, she wasn't going to object, "Y-yes, sir."

The bra came off, and with a bit of wry amusement, I saw that she was even more petite than I'd thought, a flat A-cup, her bra padded to give her those extra curves. Still, that wasn't so bad sometimes either. Especially not with small, rosy pink nipples like that. I pinched them both between my thumbs and forefinger and began to tug as I continued my line of questioning, "You mentioned a few of them earlier. Called them ridiculous. You think Odin and Zeus aren't worth considering?"

"I don't...they're...ahhhn...they're just stories from long ago. No one pays attention to them anymore." She was leaning forward, trying to relieve the pressure from my tugging, her eyes shut tight as she gripped the table in front of us. The camera zoomed in to record her look of mixed arousal and pain, and it was easy to activate the Media Macro for the simulation so that the recording, which normally might be viewed at a later date by a few ten thousand people, appeared on every monitor in the world with a live broadcast. People all over the globe were now watching her pant and moan from my teasing on their computers, televisions, and smartphones, whether or not they'd been turned on or even plugged in. It was a highly destabilizing move, but I was going to do a soft reset of the simulation after I'd sated myself, so I felt free to go a bit off the rails.

"And what about these Shinto gods? Just stories?" I left her nipples to rest in the cool open air and started to tug on her skirt and panties. She helpfully raised her hips up and wiggled to help me pull them down past her thighs, onto the floor.

Naked save for her stockings and heels, she replied as I turned up the vibrator, near its max setting, "Well...not just stories. There are...oh god... still those in my home country who follow the traditions and rituals, and..."

I paused the simulation, rewrote quite a bit of history, then rewound it six seconds before restarting again. Sakura didn't notice of course and answered my question for what she thought was the first time, "Yes...long ago there were...oh god...temples and worship, but ever since the Prophet Dawn visited Japan in the 19010s, people no longer believe in..hahh....the old gods."

"Moving on then." My middle finger slid inside her tight virgin pussy, probing deep enough to feel the round plastic egg-shaped vibrator, making her gasp and jump on my lap, biting down on her lower lip as she tried to resist the pleasure, not wanting to cum in public, "What of the Hindu gods from India?"

"Hah...not...no, those fell out of favor in the...the late 1800s...because of the...ohhh...Prophet Dawn." She let out a squeak as I went added another finger, pumping into her with my middle and ring finger now.

"Judaism, Christianity, Islam...what about those?"

"Sir, I...I'm sorry, I've never....Mmmnn...so close...haven't heard of any of those..." She said, her body shivering, building up to a climax. She let out a whimper as I pulled my fingers out, tugged on the cord till the vibrator popped out as well, then wiped her wet juices dry on her flat stomach.

"Other than the God of the True Word, can you name another deity still worshipped in this day and age?" I smelled her hair. It really was nice, like a fresh flower.

Given the chance to recover and think, she strained her mind to try and remember, but nothing was coming to mind. In her mind, there was only one religion still being practiced today. Not just her mind. Around the world, every woman knew of only one church they attended on the weekends, only one holy text they drew their morality from, only the one God that people still prayed to today. In the history books and the holy book, there was the Prophet Dawn, said to be the most beautiful woman ever to live. Shining golden hair, divine curves, a perfectly sculpted face with high cheekbones, and a bust so big it should have sagged down past her navel, yet stayed remarkably perky even in her late age. A woman that showed up in 1862 to end the American Civil War and put an end to slavery, then traveled the world spreading the True Word for the next one hundred years. In spite of her age, she was said to only grow more beautiful over time, and there were the color photographs around to prove it. She'd vanished from the public eye for decades, but among the believers, they had faith that she had simply gone on to serve God personally at his side and that when the Day of Judgement came, she'd return wearing his collar, led along on his leash.

There were plenty of holes in it--like the fact that the Holy Text was generated by AI and read a bit like it, with chapter 13 and 17 being identical except for a name change, but it was good enough to keep everyone fooled long enough for this to play out.

Naturally, I didn't actually go back in time and create this "Dawn" figurehead and have her go around doing all those things. Rewinding the simulation that far back would take hours, and then playing it forward along the one thread that led to this same debate going on, suppressing the septillions of butterfly effects...that'd take weeks, maybe years. No, much easier to just rewrite history the old-fashioned way, painting the broad strokes then letting the general AI fill in the details, replacing the history books and records with my new version, remodeling all the churches and mosques and synagogues and the like into a single denomination. From there it was a matter of rewriting everyone's memory to match, brainwashing the entire planet into believing a phony religion I'd just made up. Would you believe that this was actually the easiest part? The simulated brains within the simulation were so easy to manipulate. I could have every woman believing she was a cow needing to be milked and the process would take less than two seconds. Something like this took no time at all.

"N-no, sir, but...but just because there is only one religion, that doesn't mean it's correct. It could still...um..." She squeezed her thighs together; after I'd gotten her so hot and bothered--and I'd put a real mind whammy on her and everyone else--she was having a hard time focusing on the debate and her own line of reasoning.

"Up on the table. Spread your legs." I interrupted her.

"Yes, sir!" She obediently, eagerly obeyed. One of the basic settings of the simulation was that I was to be obeyed in all I said, and the petite bimbo was so turned on right now that even if she was in public, she'd do anything for some relief.

I stood up, put my hands on her soft thighs. Her pussy was hairless and fresh, her labia still almost closed even with her legs spread so that there was just a narrow line of pink glistening with pussy juice. I started rubbing her entrance with the head of my cock, and her back arched, the slut pinching and tugging on her nipples all on her own now as she responded with need.

Enough questions. It was time for my counterargument, "There is only the one God."

"There is...ahhhn...only the one God." She admitted, her voice tight, pitched even higher than usual.

"The reason cunts like you exist is to worship Him." I slapped the head against her clit a few times, not yet penetrating her, savoring the moment.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,108 Followers