The Great Depression #2

Story Info
Survivalist enjoys young women in depths of depression.
931 words
3.61
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

The housing market was still very upside down yet no one thought much of it. Then europe tanked and defaulted. Their banks went and pulled ours down with them. The tea party, with all good intentions, would not let the debt level be raised, and so no stimulus #3 could happen. It was a perfect storm. The whole thing fell like a house of cards. The people left their homes in droves, tired of paying a huge mortgage on a worthless home. The empty home just fueled the fire.

Those evicted lived in tents like Hoovervilles in city parks. There were no soup kitchens, there were no libraries, there were no fire stations. There were no police, no ambulances or hospitals. It all had come apart.

John had been working on the farm for years. Planting fruit trees, shoring the place up and stocking up. He bought salt, hand tools, weapons, medical supplies and ammo. Propane would no go bad and he had bought used tanks and filled them. He had dogs and horses. He was ready.

Young girls, pretty young girls were looking for a place to land. John would seek them out, going to the tent cities with food. And they came out for it. God there were some beauties.

He liked the 18 and 19 year olds. Even with the grime, they looked great. And it did not take much talking to woo them away from the tent cities where rape was a constant fear.

John was a geezer, an old geezer. He had a band of other Viet Nam vets with him too. John brought the girls home and gave them to his man. His little army. His defenders. For there were roving gangs who would take if they could. But John had good men with automatic weapons to decent, dogs and night vision equipment.

They made attempts but soon moved on. He kept the young girls out of sight when they came around.

Tom was a younger man. Perhaps about 29. Overweight and a bit slow he had never been laid. He was a follower, a plodder. But loyal to John and true blue. He would lay down his life for John and the group.

John found him a very pretty 18 year old blue blonde. She had a nice body and was very frightened. Being with Tom was better than the alternative. Tom was in heaven. The young girl morphed right into the role of Tom's mate. Tom would sit and look at her beauty at night. She called him Sir and performed unnatural sex acts upon demand.

Jim was old, he had collected some shrapnel in Nam. He used a cane. John brought him Wendy. A hot red head with big boobs, she was 19. The gangs in the tent city had been after her and she was staying in a neighbors tent. The neighbor was about out of food and trading supplies and she was the next thing to be traded.

They traded her to John for a 5 pound bag of rice, 8 cans of beans and a 38 revolver with a box of shells. She was glad to get out. The unknown was better than what she saw in the tent city.

Jim was glad to have her and since she was a virgin, he slowly trained her just as he wanted her to be. And she would strive to get it right. Although, swallowing was something she would never ever like doing.

The Turk was an older man. He was good with a knife and stood guard all night, every night along with the rotation of men. He was not good with women.

John spent the day at the worst tent city looking for something special for the Turk. And he found her. A family could no longer keep their children fed and John showed up right on time. He told the father that she would not be passed around but that she would be with one man. The deal was struck for 8 pounds of food, and a shotgun.

The Turn and the girl were love birds. The girl knew her life depended on him. And she was aiming to please.

For John he looked and looked for something very special. And he found the Olson twins. Exchange students from Sweeden. both just turned 18 and staying with a host family that had been evicted and was fixing to move to the tent city. It had cost a number of candy bars to get this information but when John showed up, he got them. The two virgins were on board all the way. They had seen that they were fresh meat once they hit the tent city.

The old men bred the young girls and soon morning sickness was everywhere. Bloodlines were being spread, Heirs were being made. And ankles were swelling, as the babies of old men kicked away. And did they kick.

A makeshift delivery room was set up and when the first baby came, John tried his skill at delivering a baby. And it worked. And so the commune expanded. And expanded.

There was a long siesta at mid day and in the afternoon when the women served lunch and then the men nursed their girls. Filled with warm milk and having their head stroked put the men in deep sleep after noon. The Moms pampered their small and large sucklers equally.

It was a depression, but some good came of it for John and his crew. Yes, it was making lemon aid out of lemons.

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers