The Great Khan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toragana flushed slightly and accepted the chiding, choosing to ignore Sarantuya's smirk. She bowed her head again. "My khan, we could have a larger ger built for you, with your status as Kha-Khan in mind. Your audience area before a dais and great chair, with a lower chair on either side for chosen advisors, sections dedicated to your most impressive trophies, another for your armour and weapons, and then places for your wives, children and servants."

Boldbator scowled. "We move with our herds, we go where the grass and fodder is. What use would I have for a structure that cannot be moved?"

"It is not the symbol of a mere nomad lord, my khan," Mai intoned, bowing. "It is the symbol of the mightiest warlord the world has ever known, not just the flat steppe. And the Kha-Khan's ger should indeed follow him wherever he rides, so it will be put on a platform and have wheels. We certainly have the horses to pull it."

Boldbator looked at her and then tilted his head, indicating she should join the other two. Mai took her place next to her sister-wives and he assessed them stoically, noting the similarities between them and their differences- Sarantuya and Toragana, clearly of high birth, learned in the ways of the clans and interactions between them. But Toragana also shared traits with Galina, his concubine Mai, even though they looked nothing alike. There was a shrewd intelligence there, an underlying understanding of matters beyond horse and ger. Galina knew so much about her people, the soft Chinese south of the Wall, how they thought and behaved. Toragana, though just another Mongol, seemed to see into the hearts of people and understand how to deal with them.

Khorijin, the fierce warrior.

Mai, the cultured flower.

Sarantuya, noble and dignified, commanding respect.

Toragana, inscrutable and possessing hidden depths that he had yet to explore.

"Have you three fucked yet?" he asked casually.

The women looked at one another sidelong and all bowed. "No, my khan," Toragana intoned. "I have not yet taken to bed with my sister-wives."

"That would please me to watch," he said, casually. "Sarantuya and Toragana begin. Mai will join you as I please."

Both women bowed and walked side-by-side toward the bed, preparing themselves for what was to come. They were to have sex, for their husband's amusement and fulfillment. They barely knew one another, and they didn't have to like one another, they just had to fuck one another to his satisfaction. Would they vie for domination? Would that please Boldbator?

Toragana knew she had some experience with fighting on the battlefield, so she was probably stronger and faster than Sarantuya, even if it didn't show. But the Borjigin woman had been fighting with Khorijin for so long now, a contest of brutal sexual and physical domination, that she could not be certain her battlefield training would be of any use.

They shed their light dels together while standing at the foot of the kang, examining one another as if for the first time. True, they had seen one another naked briefly while dressing, but there had never been intimate contact or observation like this before. Toragana drank in the sight of Sarantuya, whose body was lithe and willowy, compared to most Mongol women. Her skin was pale, not darkened by labour in the harsh steppe sun, having an almost creamy quality to it. She was not as pale as Galina, who was positively ethereal-looking in comparison, but there was no denying this was the body of a daughter from a yazgur clan.

Sarantuya gazed at Toragana's form evenly, careful not to show her envy. Her figure was lush and womanly, making her almost seem thin as a river sprite. Her breasts were the largest of the wives, overall, if one considered that Galina's looked large on her because of her diminutive frame. Her eyes were lighter in colour that was common to the steppe folk, her hair carrying subtle brown highlights as opposed to the jet black of most Mongols. She had a touch of the athletic to her frame, although she was not brawny like Khorijin.

What bothered her most, though, was the inscrutable expression in those tawny eyes- Toragana was so open and direct in everything she said, and yet Sarantura could not shake the feeling that her new sister-wife saw and played at a much larger game than simple, jealous competition between the brides of Boldbator, the security of their position. Even the Chinese harlot had few aspirations beyond that.

There was nothing for it, and nothing to be gained in competing at this moment- there was only sating their mighty husband's caprice. They slowly embraced one another, bodies pressing together as they kissed one another deeply. They both moaned lightly as their tongues snaked into one another's mouths, exploring and caressing. Hands began to wander, learning one another's curves and seeking areas of pleasure.

The khan showed a casual interest in their lovemaking, drinking his airak while Galina knelt nearby, eyes closed and waiting silently. The two wives could tell he wasn't watching them intently, not looking for anything between them, such as a struggle for domination. In fact, Sarantuya concluded, a struggle might be contrary to his mood and desires. No, Boldbator wanted to watch his wives fuck and make one another cum.

They crawled up onto the heated kang, lips still locked as they laid down together, bodies melding softly. Toragana shivered as her breasts squashed against Sarantuya's, hard nipples poking into soft skin. She bit her sister-wife's lip and tagged gently as she felt Sarantuya's hand slide down between her legs, gently fluttering against her increasingly wet pussylips. Toragana now sensed that this was no game, but a performance. There was no aggression in Sarantuya, just a warm, wet desire. She understood- there would be no pain, for competition, just lovemaking and the rapture of cumming. Her heart pounded at the thrill of the notion, releasing her fears and anxiety. This would be like making love to Solongo.

They kissed one another more eagerly now, lying on their sides, with Toragana fondling and squeezing Sarantuya's breast while she slipped a finger deep inside the slippery folds of Boldbator's newest bride. Toranaga moaned into her lover's mouth almost gratefully, rewarding Sarantuya with the delicious sting of a delicate pinch on her hard, brown nipple.

By silent agreement, they squirmed about until they were facing down one another's bodies, faces now presented with each other's wet slits. Torananga had recently trimmed her black thatch, as she had seen Sarantuya do, also helping her sister Solongo to do the same. She had to admit, it made licking her sister's pussy much more enjoyable. She wondered if there was any virtue in shaving herself smooth, like the matron Turkina and the Chinese whore had.

They spread each other's thick, slippery netherlips and pressed their mouths into them, kissing and sucking languorously, enjoying the sensation of lovemaking without trepidation. It suited the two of them in a way it didn't with the others. Sarantuya realized, almost against her will, that she was not going to hate this girl, not like she hated Khorijin or Galina. Even though they shared the title of First Wife, she doubted Toragana could be bothered to compete for status, she had other considerations in mind.

Toragana moaned loudly as her sister-wife slid a finger deep inside her, crooking it and stroking along her upper wall, making her wetter than ever. She reciprocated by sucking Sarantuya's clit between her lips, making her cry out in sudden pleasure. Their legs splayed wide for one another and they hugged their bodies close, their eagerness evident to their husband, who sat not far away and watched lazily.

There was a strange and heady elation to this fucking, knowing that they were not scrutinized or having to fight for their position and self-worth. Ripples of pleasure spread through the two women as they fingered and licked one another hungrily, bodies squirming and beginning to shine with sweat.

A subtle nod of Boldbator's head was all the indication his concubine needed- Mai stood and slipped off her Chinese-style silk robe, slowly and sensually, allowing it to puddle at her feet. Gloriously naked, she now padded forward, her pale skin catching the light of the hearthfire and seeming almost alabaster as she approached her sisters. Her long, thick, blue-black hair was done up in coils with a single, golden pin and she pulled this out deftly, allowing her locks to tumble down to the small of her back. Her hips swayed as she reached the kang and she crawled onto it.

With a practiced grace no Mongol could imitate, she inserted herself into the tangle of sensual female flesh, her porcelain skin a marked contrast to the now-swarthy complexions of her lovers. She gently eased Sarantuya's mouth from Toragana's pussy, settling her hips down onto the Borjigin woman's face and slowly reclining while pressing her own between Toragana's thighs. The three formed a sensual, squirming triangle now, tongues snaking deep inside each other while fingers toyed with the puckered knots behind, teasing and promising more delights to come.

Toragana continued licking Sarantuya's pussy hungrily, even as she felt Galina's tongue snake into her own, massaging and caressing it with a skill she had never before known. Pleasure blossomed through her, making her moan loudly and her middle finger pushed almost reflexively through Sarantuya's tight ring and into her back passage. Sarantuya wailed helplessly into Galina's hairless womanhood, seeking only to make her cum, not to hurt her for once.

Mai controlled her breathing, allowing herself to shiver in delight as Sarantuya sucked on her clit and fingered her wantonly. She too, was relieved for a fucking session that called for no violence, since she was the smallest of them and damaged most easily. Feeling Sarantuya's slender finger in her ass warmed her and she squeezed the intruding digit, inviting more exploration. She wanted to cum, loudly, wantonly and free from restraint, because that's what Boldbator had granted them- a reprieve from their hierarchy, their fearsome competition for his favour.

Toragana shuddered and cried out first, cumming hard. She screamed into Sarantuya's pussy, sending her sister-wife over the edge and into the throes of bliss. Last of all was Galina, but she shook and wailed in relief and release, bathing Sarantuya's face with her cum and feeling her own joyously slathered by Toragana. They churned and squirmed wildly together, plunging fingers and tongues deep inside one another. Finally, they collapsed, bodies trembling covered in sweat. Breathing heavily, they slowly pulled their fingers and tongues away from each other. Galina sighed contentedly, kissing Toragana's thighs and giving them gentle nips.

Sarantuya, who was facing Boldbator, opened her eyes subtly, gauging his reaction- he was still sitting there, watching intently. He was making no move to join them, meaning he was not done watching yet. She shivered at the notion of yet more indulgent pleasure. She reached up and caressed Galina's pussy gently.

"Khairt," she purred, tracing a finger gently around the Chinese girl's sticky clit. "Maybe that unique position you showed Khorijin and I one night? I am sure our lord khan would love to see it..."

Mai smiled, delighted that Sarantuya had brought it up. She had practiced the technique with other girls so often back in her homeland, and she had never done it once since Boldbator took her captive. She slowly slithered from between the two wives and brought them up to a sitting position. Sarantuya smiled at Toragana and winked. "Just follow her lead, sister, you will not regret it, I promise."

Torogana nodded and allowed Galina to position her so that she was sitting facing Sarantuya, their legs scissored around one another. Toragana, who knew this technique for women well, thanks to making love to her younger sister for many years, smiled slyly and pressed her pussy against her sister-wife's, reveling in the sticky, slippery warmth of the contact. Holding one another's gaze, they began to squirm their hips, clits kissing and their netherlips mingling sensually. It made them both moan in deep pleasure, for it was a joy and a kiss only women could share.

Galina now gently stood over them on the kang, their pussies still squashed together, slithering hungrily. The Mongol girls groaned as they churned their hips, matching one another's rhythm willingly. There was no dominance, just a surrender to pleasure and a desire to cum together.

Mai smiled serenely as she caressed their undulating bodies, listening to their moans of sensuous bliss as they girl-fucked one another. Her delicate hand glided over their heaving breasts, their trim stomachs, and statuesque legs. She found herself longing for constant peace between them, between herself and the three sister-wives, so they could fuck and make love without trying to destroy one another.

Sarantuya and Toragana were grinding against one another eagerly now, their pussies making slick, greedy sucking sounds together. She smiled at her khan slyly as she slowly spread her legs while stepping between them, ending the kiss, her own smooth womanhood glistening with desire in the flickering hearthlight. As they ground together, she eased her hips down toward their faces, her knees flexing. Soon, her pussy was in front of Toragana's mouth, her smooth ass cheeks presented to Sarantuya.

Boldbator leaned forward slightly, clearly curious about what he was witnessing. He drained the airak from his bowl distractedly and set it aside while he watched.

Mai felt them press their mouths to her yearning flesh, kissing and licking her, their tongues caressing her intimate places hungrily. She could feel them shuddering and hear them panting and whimpering now, lost in the throes of passion. She found herself battling between the desire to control herself, thereby retaining mastery of the scene, or surrendering completely to her sexual impulses and join them in complete abandon.

She knew Boldbator was not be interested in her mastery. And her true strength was in her ability to surrender control, to sublimate herself to whomever she was with. It was how she enthralled Boldbator, there was no resistance to his domination. And right now, he wanted to see her vulnerable, completely open, like Toragana and Sarantuya were.

She squirmed and rolled her hips, no longer presenting herself to be pleasured but offering herself, giving of herself to the First Wives of the great khan, who sat nearby, watching them. One had reached back and caressed Sarantuya's hair while the Mongol woman flickered her tongue against Mai's puckered knot, teasing her sensuously. Toragana, meanwhile had snaked her tongue inside Mai's blossoming slit, tasting her, feeling her wetness on her lips. She moaned, making Mai shiver.

"Gnnnnnn, gods!" Toragana gasped, almost shocked by how good this felt. She had never conceived of it, never mind considering it possible. But the Chinese whore clearly had her uses. She squirmed and writhed harder, fingers locked on Sarantuya's wrists.

"Is it... not wonderful?" Sarantuya breathed, writhing beneath Galina's hips.

The khan slowly stood from his chair and approached, shedding his sheepskin del and his breeches, finally standing naked at the bottom of the kang, his cock swelling as he watched his women fucking and pleasuring one another lustily. He began to stroke his hardening shaft, standing just far enough away that they knew not to reach for him. He intended to see this fascinating tryst through to its end.

The women squirmed and ground, their moans of pleasure getting louder. Boldbator was now fully erect, his huge cock throbbing. They all looked at it through heavily-lidded, lust-glazed eyes. They all knew he did not intend to fuck them, they would simply await his pleasure, which would no doubt be made apparent after they'd cum together.

Mai was almost doubled over as she undulated her hips down, biting her lip to keep from screaming. Her knees were trembling as she fought to remain upright. But her control was slipping, with Sarantuya's tongue deep inside her ass and Toragana's even farther inside her pussy. She could have sworn they were flickering their tongues against one another inside her. Her unblemished skin shone with sweat, her breath coming in gasps.

Sarantuya had abandoned her normal composure and was almost yelping as she approached her breaking point, while Toragana was hissing as she fought to hold on just a little longer, wanting to cum with her sister-wives. She sucked Galina's clit into her mouth, massaging it hungrily while she felt her face getting wetter and wetter.

They all cried out in rapture and relief, their mutual climax crashing over them like the waves of the fabled Great Sea beyond Goryeo. Mai shook almost like she was having a seizure, gripping theback of their heads to keep herself upright. Toragana crushed herself against Sarantuya, as if wanting to take her all the way inside as she came. Their pussies flooded one another as they mashed together in a frenzy.

Seconds later, Boldbator grunted, his body stiffening. Mai roused her sisters to action, in spite of the languor they were still consumed by. She hastily but elegantly pulled them to their knees to join her in front of Boldbator, who towered over them while they knelt on the edge of the kang. She put her arms around their waists and drew them in close, so that their breasts were pressed to hers and they could greedily kiss one another.

There was another groan and the khan arched his back. He pumped his cock furiously until thick, white ropes of his cum spurted out of the purple head and lashed across their waiting faces. The women moaned, holding their mouths open for his offering. His pearly cum dripped from their faces and slathered their squashed breasts. Once he was calming down, the three of them leaned forward and began cleaning him reverently, taking turns bobbing up and down on his throbbing shaft while the other two slid their tongues over his sac or along behind the lips of the girl sucking.

Once Boldbator was clean, they greedily attacked one another's faces and breasts, licking each other clean of his cum. Breathing heavily, they now turned to face him again and bowed low.

"Have we pleased you, o khan?" Sarantuya asked humbly.

Boldbator let out a slight grunt and nodded, gathering up his breeches before heading to another part of the ger to find a raw-silk tunic to wear. They waited patiently still bowing, while he dressed himself silently.

"You will retire to your own quarters," he said plainly as he exited. "Recover and then be about it."

Once the carved wooden door had closed, the three girls all knelt up and sighed deeply. As one, they fell gently back onto the furs piled on the kang and cuddled together, still gripped by the bliss they'd shared. They kissed and caressed one another easily and fondly, with the tenderness of life-long lovers rather than rival wives of a warlord.

"Why can it not always be this way?" Toragana sighed, her hands fondling and gently squeezing Galina's breasts from behind while Sarantuya was pressed to the Chinese girl's front, sharing a deep kiss with her. "Must we always compete and fight?"

"That is how we have always done things," Sarantuya said simply, breaking the kiss long enough to answer. "Such is our way."

"But it doesn't need to be," Toragana posited, still caressing Galina. She shivered as the Chinese girl squirmed her pert ass back against her sticky pussy, which still tingled with their heated lovemaking. "I have no desire to compete with you."