The Great Outdoors

Story Info
Makingup is half the fun of fighting.
1.4k words
4.26
22k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers

When Matt and Connie decided to take the road trip they had no idea what was in store for them. This young sexy couple, who where as a rule open for just about anything, had been together for just a little while but found that there appetites where both agreeable in almost every way.

Connie had dressed in a short mini dress of a pale yellow that barely reached to mid-thigh, while Matt was wearing very loose fitting black shorts and a bright white t-shirt. Everything they wore on these trips was for easy access and removable, for you see the purpose of these road trips where finding exciting new places for sex. So far things had worked out well for them they had only come close to getting caught once and there loose fitting clothing had been the only thing that had saved the that time. Oh what an afternoon that had been. After having an argument in the park, in front of a group of people and winding up wet in the fountain they had snuck off to a stand of trees with a clearing to one side. The hot intense kiss they had shared when the left the fountain had insured at least one or two of the couples watching would be following to see what happened next.

Never being one to disappoint Connie immediately lower the zipper on Matt’s jeans and removed his cock from them. He had is back towards the clearing and was facing the trees, but it didn’t take a rocket scientist to know what was going on. As she lowered the jeans slightly, taking his hard cock out, Connie teased her tongue around just the tip. Lightly flicking it back and forth. She did so enjoy the way it tasted especially when it was damp and cold the way it was now. She could feel it harden further in her hand, and took the head into her mouth. Sucking it hard, holding the rim of the head with her teeth. Letting them scrap back and forth slightly as her tongue danced around the slit. Her mouth sucking it hard. Off in the distance you could hear the sounds of rustling the in the trees surrounding them. Connie hardly notices more interested in sucking cock than anything else, but Matt who has been keeping a watchful eye open catches just a glimpse or a couple settling into position to watch them.

The guy is standing behind the woman watching as Connie slides Matt’s cock in and out, taking it deep into her throat, a little trick they had both learned one night through a lot of practice. The woman has slide he hand behind her butt for the obvious reason of stoking his cock, while he has his hand up her shirt. Knowing that Connie will only be more excited knowing that they are being watched, Matt whispers to her, “hey baby seems we have an audience.”

Reluctantly sliding her mouth back, taking care to scrap her teeth in punishment for being disturbed, Connie looks up at Matt while her hand strokes over his cock.

“So, tell me baby,” Connie purrs, “Does that excite you?”

Closing his eyes and leaning his head back, he puts his hand on her head and rams his cock deep into her throat. Holding her hair out of the line of vision, so that the couple, which have now knelt down on the ground can see everything clearly. The pulsing head throbs in her mouth oozing pre-cum down her throat. Connie slides her mouth off to lick at it, savouring the taste on her tongue.

Matt reaches down and pulls Connie to her feet, kissing her hard and wetly. His tongue spreading her lips probing for hers. While her hand still strokes his cock. He slips his hand under her skirt, pleased to find the she has not worn panties and runs his fingers over her soaked pussy lips.

“Oh, Cali-baby, his nickname for her, I need to taste you.”

She laughingly protests, but Matt we’re in the middle of the park.

“I don’t care,” he insists, “I want you now.”

He lowers himself to the ground and pulls Connie over his face. Her skirt is covering it so he pushes her forward to let the couple view her sweet ass and twat. Now on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide open Connie feels the first gently probing of Matt’s tongue against her clit. His fingers spread the outer lips allowing for more access, as his tongue flicks quickly over her wet slit. Licking her from length to length slowly teasing his tongue around her clit. When he sucks it into his mouth, she swallows his cock to keep from crying out. The two of them are engage in a sixty-nine in the middle of the park. They can hear the moans coming from the couple watching them, and as he slides two fingers inside her, Connie hears a grasp for breath. Slightly to the left of the couple, with a view of Connie’s mouth on his cock, she sees a young woman, also watching them. Leaned against the tree with her hand down the front of her open jeans and her shirt pulled up exposing one of her hard nipples being squeezed between her fingers. A smile crosses Connie’s face for she enjoys that fact that others are relieving themselves while watching their pleasure.

Feeling her orgasm coming closer, Connie pulls her mouth from Matt’s cock, and extricates herself from his. Straddling his hips she lowers her mouth to his, revealing in the taste of their juices mixed together. Their lips move lightly over one another.

Matt’s hand fumble with the buttons on the top exposing her firm breasts and hard nipples. Leaning down he takes one into his mouth sucking it. Using his teeth to pull at it, then lapping his tongue around the areola. As she arches her back, her slippery pussy slides along the length of his shaft, rubbing her clit against the tip. Matt bites down on the nipple hard, causing it to pucker and redden, and for Connie to cry out. Fisting the back of his head she pulls his mouth tightly to her breast.

Positioning themselves to let the couple and woman watch them, Connie puts the head of Matt’s cock inside her pussy. Rotating her hips slow and lazily over it. Matt leans back on his elbows to enjoy the feeling of the head of his cock inside her. The warmth and wetness, the way it almost feels unreal. The beating of his heart matching hers and that of the throbbing inside each of them. Tired of the teasing, Matte grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her down, impaling her on his cock. The entire shaft buried inside. Connie rocks her hips back and forth on his cock, pressing it against her g-spot. Rocking quickly letting it pound inside her. Matt’s hands grasp her hips as he drives himself up in her. Hard and fast they fuck, in the middle of a public park with at least three people watching and masturbating along with them. Each stroke sending shock waves through them. Connie licks her fingers and wets each of her nipples, pinching and pulling them. The slight breeze blowing across them. Matt slips his hand between them rubbing her clit as his hips push hard into her. She feels the beginnings of her orgasm, the tightening of her muscles, the slickness of her pussy, the flush growing over her skin. As she tightens her pussy muscles around his cock, she can feel Matt’s throbbing cock pulse inside her. His thighs tighten under her; a low groan escapes his lips. His thumb presses hard on her clit pushing her over the edge. Sending waves of pleasure through her, cause the muscles to tighten intensely, shoving forward gripping his cock making him cum hard inside her. She feels each stream as he explodes thrusting deep. Around them the can hear the familiar sounds of orgasms around them. Then the unmistakable words, shit it’s a cop. They quickly recover and tucking themselves in, move away from the spot. Laughing a little at there luck and thanking the observant person for noticing the police officer about the crash into the little love fest.

They head for home to continue this little lovemaking session away from the eyes of others. Entertaining though they may have been, our couple for the most part prefer to keep these things to themselves.

THE END

Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers