The Great Outdoors

Story Info
Jane and Paul enjoy the great outdoors with new friends.
7.3k words
4.46
90.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, I had to think about where I was. The unusual sound of chirping birds woke me up. My mind slowly caught up with the rest of my body and then I remembered that Jane and I had decided to go camping.

Once I realized where I was I then just laid there with Jane spooning me from behind. I was enjoying the smell of the cool fresh air and the sunlight filtering through the canvas of the tent. It gave the interior of the tent a soft kind of romantic glow. I could also hear the water gurgling from the stream we had set up camp next to.

It was nothing like waking up in the city. Birds instead of car horns and sirens, I could really get accustomed to this.

Jane and I had hiked into the National Park about five miles until we found a place that was secluded and next to a beautiful stream.

I felt Jane stirring behind me. She whispered in my ear, "Good morning lover. I love you."

I replied, "I love you too."

Jane then slid her hand down to my morning hard-on. She wrapped her hand around it and was gently and slowly stroking it. I just laid there for several minutes and enjoyed the warm feeling of her body cuddled in behind me and the sensation of her hand massaging my cock.

I then rolled onto my back and put my arm behind her head. She laid her head on my shoulder and I could smell her beautiful brunette hair. She again reached for my cock and began my massage again. She lowered her head to my nipple and flicked it with her tongue. She knows this drives me crazy. She then sucked my nipple into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue while giving it little love bites once in awhile.

After turning me on with her tongue and hand, she slowly slid down into the double sleeping bag. I felt her hot breath on the head of my cock and then the warm wet embrace of her mouth. She cupped my balls in her hand while working my cock down her throat. Jane is an expert on sucking cock. If she wanted to, she could have me spraying cum in less than one minute. This morning she apparently wanted to take it slow, which was fine with me. She had finally worked my cock into her throat and I could feel her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft. My gaud it felt good! She pulled back off and was now sliding my cock along her lips, fucking me with her mouth. I could feel her soft warm tongue swirling around the shaft and head.

She kept this up for a minute or so and I knew I would not last long. I reached for her, pulled her from under the covers, and rolled her onto her back. I let my fingers trace down her long lithe body to her smooth pussy. I began to massage her slit and then found her hard little clit coming out to play. I dipped my finger into her hot little pussy to get it lubricated. I then slid my wet finger back to her clit and let my fingers draw small circles around it. She began to moan.

Soon she was breathing heavily and I knew she was nearing her orgasm. I removed my hand, slid on top of her, let my hard cock part her lips, and slid into her very wet and warm pussy. I slid all the way in and she pulled her legs up as far as the bag would let her. I was stroking in and out of her as she began to squirm again. Her breathing became heavier and more rapid. I felt my balls tighten and moaned as she moaned and we let our groins rub against each other as we climaxed together.

After the orgasms had subsided, I rolled from her and lay next to her. We were both breathing heavily from our morning workout.

I leaned to her and gave her a little peck on the lips. I crawled out of the bag and put on my shorts and a t-shirt. I unzipped the tent and stepped out into the fresh mountain air. The sun was all the way up now and it was quickly getting warmer.

I went to the stream to brush my teeth. I heard something behind me and there stood Jane completely naked with her toothbrush in her hand.

I said, "Damn aren't you afraid someone might see you?"

She smiled and replied, "We hiked five miles to get here. Just how many people do you think are that dedicated? We are the only ones for miles around."

She squatted down next to me and brushed her teeth in the clear mountain stream.

Jane and I had been married now for five years and to this day, I never tire of looking at her body. Other guys also never get tired of looking at it. She is five foot and eleven inches tall. Her tits are a full 38 D and stand out proud and firm. We are into hiking, biking, running, and all types of sports so she stays in excellent shape. Her legs are firm but not too muscular with a thirty-six inch inseam, they are long and sexy. Her stomach is firm and flat with just a hint of a six-pack. Her long curly brunette hair reaches just to her shoulders.

I kept looking at her and could not believe she was naked. She looked at me and asked, "What are you looking at? You look as if you have never seen me naked."

I replied, "I don't believe I ever have out in broad daylight before."

She smiled, "Don't be such a prude. There is nobody around." She rinsed her mouth out and got up to go back to camp.

I followed her watching her beautiful naked ass dancing in the sunlight. She turned and said, "Let's go exploring".

I asked her, "Are you going like that?"

She laughed, "You would probably like that, but no I will put some clothes on to leave camp". She went into the tent.

She emerged shortly with her hiking boots, Khaki shorts and a very tight tank top tied at the waist. The tank top did very little to hide her large chest. Her tits were bulging from the sides of the top. She looked sexy as hell!

I grabbed some water and the camera and we headed down the stream to see what we could find. We had walked about a half a mile when we came to a spot where the water was not flowing so fast and beautiful rocks and cliffs all around it.

Jane said, "WOW! This is a beautiful spot. I'm hot I think I will go swimming."

She peeled off her tank top then her shoes and socks. She reached for her waist to undo her shorts and slid them down her long tanned legs. She was making a show of it and bent all the way over to pull them from her feet. She bent over in my direction flashing her ass and pussy.

I quickly snapped a picture. She turned and said, "I think I heard the camera shutter go off."

I smiled and replied, "I don't know what you are talking about, Dear."

She waded into the water and reached down to splash some water on her body. She then sunk down into the water to her neck.

She exclaimed, "The water feels great come on in."

I took off my shoes and socks, shirt and started into the water. She said, "Take your shorts off you don't want to hike the rest of the day in wet shorts do you?"

I stopped and pulled off my shorts and I was now naked and hurried into the water. I went to her and said, "You are such a little liar this water is cold."

She laughed and said, "I didn't say it wasn't. I said it feels great. I guess that is all in a matter of opinion on how cold it is."

She reached for my cock and balls and said, "Big Jim and the Twins must be cold. Let me see if I can warm them up a bit."

She cupped her hands around my cock and started to stroke it. It naturally, cold water or not was working. My cock was getting hard. The warm blood flowing to my cock and Jane's hands stroking it caused a strange sensation in the cool water. It was like heat and ice at the same time.

Jane grinned and said, "It appears he is warming up just a bit."

I just stayed there and let her continue stroking and warming my cock. The cool water was also having an effect on her. Her nipples were puckered up so tight it looked painful. Being the gentleman that I am I put my hands on her big luscious tits. I said, "It looks like you also need some body parts warmed up.

She stood up in the water pulling my cock with her. My cock was still under water and she kept stroking it. With her tits out of the water, I bent over and sucked one of her hard nips into my mouth. I slightly bit down on it causing her to jerk and moan in painful pleasure. I moved to her other nipple and again bit slightly on that one. Her pace at my cock quickened. The water around us was now ebbing out from us as she was full stroking my cock.

With my orgasm coming over me quickly, I pulled Jane closer to me and let her tits rest against my chest. She kept her hands feverishly pumping my cock between us. I squeezed her to me as I shot my load into the stream. My knees nearly gave out as I came again and again.

She stood there with my cock in her hand, as I was again relaxing. I kissed her passionately for the wonderful, pleasurable swim.

She released my cock and the cold water rushed around it causing it to deflate very quickly. She turned and headed for the shore. She said, "Let's get back to camp I'm starved."

I watched her long tanned legs and tight little ass as she walked out of the water. She bent down again flashing her pussy to me and grabbed her shorts.

I walked out of the water and pulled my shorts back on.

Jane tied her tank top around her head like a bandana and said, "Come on let's go."

I asked, "Are you going to walk back like that?"

She got that look on her face, "Are you going to be a prude all weekend? There is not going to be anyone around here. We are miles from the nearest civilization."

I followed her as she led the way down the trail. I watched her cute ass and noticed that when the terrain got rough her large tits swayed to the point that I could see them from behind her at her sides.

By the time we got back to camp, my dick was hard again. She turned and looked at the tent in my shorts and said, "You must be the horniest man on the planet".

I replied, "Holy shit what do you expect? I mean with you walking around nearly naked all the time."

She just shook her head and went to the tent for some lunch. We had brought simple snacks that did not need refrigeration. We opened them and sat down on a blanket to eat them.

When we were done, Jane stood up and peeled off her shorts. I asked, "Now what?"

She said, "I'm going to get some sun".

She walked over to the side of the stream where there was a large boulder. She laid back on it and stretched out.

I went to the tent to get my fishing pole then went down by where she was and sat down on another large boulder. I cast my line and sat back to relax.

The warm sun felt good. I know Jane was really enjoying it as I kept looking up at her beautiful naked body stretched out on the rock.

I think I must have dozed off leaning against the rocks when I heard, "Hello?"

I jerked back to reality and saw two canoes in the water. There were two guys in one, a guy, and a girl in the other.

One of the guys said again, "Hello?"

I said, "Hello".

When I responded, I looked up at Jane who also had been asleep. She woke up and sat up. When she realized that there were people within ten feet of where she was she quickly covered her tits with her arms.

They paddled their canoes over to the shore. One of the guys asked, "Do you guys mind if we stop here for a minute? There are not very many places to stop along this stream."

I replied, "No not at all".

I then heard Jane huff slightly and clear her throat to get my attention. I looked over at her and she had a wild-eyed look. I realized that she was totally naked and her shorts were in the campsite. She jerked her head toward the campsite and I took the hint. I got up and retrieved her shorts and tank top.

When I handed them to her the girl said, "I sure hope we are not bothering you two?"

Jane completely red-faced said, "No not at all".

They all stepped out of the canoes and introduced themselves. They were all about Jane and my age in their late twenties. One stepped up and held out his hand, "I'm Jake and this is my wife Cindy. The other guys came over and they were Mike and Ron.

I said, "I'm Paul and this is my wife Jane".

Jane climbed off the rock now that she had put her clothes back on. Her large tits were swaying under her tank top. I watched as Mike, Ron and Jake watched her intently."

Jane said, "I'm sorry for my little exhibitionism there but we didn't think there would be anyone around".

Ron said, "Don't worry about it. I assure you none of us minded at all."

I thought I'm sure you don't.

Jane sheepishly smiled and her nipples got hard. I think that the initial shock of being caught naked had turned into excitement over the fact.

Cindy said, "Please excuse me I have got to find a tree. I'm about to float off."

She headed for the woods and I for the first time had seen the back of her. She was wearing a very small thong under her tank top. Her breasts were smaller than Jane's was so she did not have tits spilling from the arm openings. However, she did have a sweet little ass. She was more petite and a very pretty blonde.

I reeled in my pole and invited everyone to the campsite. I said, "Come on up and grab a stump or a piece of grass."

We all settled in and began chatting. They were all professionals like Jane and I who enjoyed getting out in nature and having a good time getting some exercise.

Cindy came back from her tree and asked, "What have I missed?"

Jake updated her that we all lived in the same city and really not that far apart. We were having a good time talking about various subjects when Cindy stood up and said, "I think I will jump in the water and cool off a bit." She turned and headed for the water and then asked, "Jane do you want to join me or sit there and listen to the boring guy talk?"

Jane shrugged and said, "Sure why not?"

Jane also headed for the water. Cindy walked in and then sunk into her shoulders. Jane followed her with her shorts on. I was curious if she was going to or simply take them off in front of everyone. Jane also sunk to her shoulders in the cool water. The girls continued chatting between themselves in the water.

The girls were in the water for about ten minutes when Cindy stood up. Her white tank top was nearly transparent and her hard nipples were protruding nearly half an inch. Then Jane stood up. Her white tank top was also nearly transparent and the water had made the material heavy so the arm openings sagged even further down revealing even more of her beautiful breasts.

The conversation stopped as all of us were watching the girls. Ron spoke first, "Damn it's a wet t-shirt contest".

Jane looked down at her hard nipples poking from her shirt and realized that she was revealing more than she should be to strangers. She was blushing again.

Cindy kind of laughed and said, "I think I lost this contest."

The girls started walking out of the water and Jane's tits were putting on show as they swayed beneath her wet shirt. All of us guys just sat quietly and watched the girls come out of the water.

Cindy got up to where we were sitting and said, "Jake I think we need to break out the cooler and offer our hosts something to drink. I'm sure they did not pack a cooler all the way here and would appreciate a cold drink."

Jake got up and said, "My Bad. Let me get the cooler."

Jake and Ron went to the canoes and brought back a cooler full of beer, food, and tequila.

I said, "Damn you guys must have been planning on a party".

Mike replied, "We do a little partying when we come out here on the weekends. You know it helps relieve the work week stress."

Jane with her still wet t-shirt said, "That is why Paul and I like to come out here. It is just so secluded and very relaxing."

Jake laughed, "Apparently it is not as secluded as you thought it was, huh?"

Jane turned red faced again, "Apparently not". She mumbled.

Cindy asked, "What does everyone want to drink?"

Everyone ordered a beer and she promptly played the good little waitress and gave everybody one.

We all sat and drank our beer, then another and another. We were having a good time and did not notice that it was beginning to get dark.

I finally said, "Wow it's getting late. I better get some wood for a fire."

All the guys stood up and said, "We'll give you a hand."

Then Cindy asked, "I hope you guys don't mind if we just camp here tonight."

Jane replied, "No! We're all having a good time. Besides it is too dark to get back on the river tonight."

Jane added, "You guys get the wood for the fire, Cindy and I will get out some of those hot dogs in the cooler. We will have an old fashioned wienie roast."

With four of us gathering wood, we had a good-sized stack in no time. I started the fire as the girls got the hot dogs and buns ready. Jake, Mike and Ron quickly set up their tents before nightfall.

I had a good fire going and everyone sat down again to roast some hot dogs. I'm not sure if I was just very hungry or if the hot dogs were the best, I have ever had. We continued to eat and drink more beer until everyone was full and watching the fire.

Jake got up and said, "Ok, it's time we really got this party rolling. He went to the cooler and pulled out two fifths of tequila, a bag of lemons and a shaker of salt.

Jane said, "Oh my gaud! Tequila makes me chase cars and bite the tires."

Everyone got a laugh out of that one and Mike said, "You're safe then because there are no cars around for miles."

Cindy laughed and said, "It just makes me horny as hell!"

Jake looked at me and said, "That's why we bring it!"

Cindy cut up some lemons and we passed the bag of lemons, tequila, and the salt around our little circle. We each took turns taking shots.

Cindy yelled, "BODY SHOT!"

She turned to Jake and put a lemon wedge in his mouth. She then licked his neck and sprinkled salt on the wet spot. She took a big swig of tequila, licked the salt from Jake's neck, and then took the lemon from his mouth with her mouth.

She looked at Jane, "Your turn!"

Jane licked my neck, sprinkled the salt, and put the lemon wedge in my mouth. She downed a shot then sucked the salt from my neck and used her tongue to take the lemon from my mouth.

Jane was getting drunk as the bottle kept making the rounds. She was leaning on me now instead of just sitting next to me.

I looked over at Cindy who was to my amazement rubbing her hand on Jake's crotch. You could tell he had a hard on.

Mike and Ron were grinning at Jake as they took their turn on the bottle.

Jake leaned back on his elbows and Cindy was blatantly now masturbating Jake through his shorts.

Jane finally noticed and elbowed me. I looked at her and she slightly nodded to Jake and Cindy.

The bottle came back around to Cindy who slurred, "I think I will have another body shot".

She unzipped Jake's shorts and pulled his cock out for everyone to see. She bent down and licked the underside of his shaft then sprinkled salt on it. She put the lemon in his mouth. She took a gulp of tequila then went down on Jake's cock. Nearly swallowing his cock down her throat. She came up and purred, "MMMMMM" as she went to his mouth and pulled the lemon from it. She sucked the lemon then kissed him passionately.

Cindy then went back to Jake's cock and sucked it into her mouth once again. She was bobbing her head up and down on his cock as he just sat back and grinned. Mike, Ron, Jane, and I simply watched like a bunch of voyeurs.

Suddenly I felt Jane's hand on my cock. She was trying to rub my cock discreetly through my shorts.

It was not too discreet as I saw Mike elbow Ron and nodded in our direction. I think they thought they were going to get two shows for the price of one.

Jane then shocked me by reaching her hand up the leg of my shorts and putting her hand on my cock. My cock was now rock hard. The combination of the tequila and her hand on my cock with people watching and Cindy sucking Jake's cock I could not help myself. I knew this was going too far but I was so horny and drunk I was not going to stop it. My good judgment was gone.

12