The Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub their cum all over me, baby" she whispered softly. I reached between her cheeks and was rewarded with a flood of her juices mixed with two healthy loads of man-cum. I filled my hand and rubbed it on her. She looked me in the eyes and whispered "I love you" and kissed me deeply as I continued to anoint her with their semen. Of course, I could taste Jeff's cum on her lips.

She broke the kiss and leaned against me. The three men, who had been watching silently as they caught their breath, slipped away. It was just me and Patty sitting in the moonlight.

I so wanted to know if she had figured out that I was behind everything. I kept wanting to ask her but I didn't want to break the silence. I wasn't sure if she was falling asleep.

PART VII

All of a sudden, I heard her mumble, as if half asleep. "More," she said.

"What?" I whispered.

"More ... more COCK" she mumbled.

I thought "finally, now it's my turn. I reached down and began unbuckling my pants. She put her hand over mine.

"No," she mumbled. "I want a stranger. Two strangers." She giggled. "Can't you go to another campsite and find some guys who want to fuck me?"

Believe me, I wish I could have. But that seemed like an impossible task, especially since it must have been about two in the morning by this time.

"I don't think so, baby" I whispered back.

"Awwwww," she said, her voice trailing off.

We sat there in silence for a couple more minutes. Then, something happened that will rank as one of the biggest and best coincidences I have ever experienced. I was suddenly conscious of something rustling in the woods. I immediately thought it must be a raccoon or an opossum. Then, I heard more rustling and, out from some bushes stepped a man dressed in a tank top and running shorts. He scared the shit out of me and he looked just as startled.

"I'm sorry ... he said "I was just ...."

He said he had been in the nearby bushes taking a leak. He mumbled something about not feeling like walking all the way to the bathrooms.

"I scared the shit out of you ... I'm sorry" he said.

"We probably scared you, too ... no big deal," I replied as my heart rate started to come back down.

Luckily, Patty hadn't seen him until he and I started talking so she assumed that it was one of the other three guys. When she sat up and turned towards this guy, her eyes flashed.

"Like I said ... I was only taking a leak and I didn't feel like walking all the way to the bathrooms" he said, directing his statement at her.

Patty immediately asked him "did you shake?"

"What," he asked. I don't think he understood the question.

"After you peed," she said "did you shake your dick?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied "but ... ummmm ... why are you ...?"

She interrupted. "'Cuz I'm not gonna put that thing in my mouth unless you shook it off."

I knew, of course, that she was referring to his cock but I wasn't sure that I understood why she referred to it as "that thing" when he was still wearing his loose-fitting running shorts. Then I glanced over at him and saw what Patty was referring to. She was eyeing the head of his cock that was beginning to protrude from the leg opening of his loose-fitting shorts.

"Ummmmm ..." He was clearly speechless. She smiled at him.

"Are you gonna get in some kind of trouble if you get a quick little blow job?" she giggled.

"No ... it's not that ... my girlfriend ... she's sleeping ... but ..." he stammered.

"Is she gonna come looking for you?" Patty asked.

"She was sound asleep when I snuck out of the tent ... she won't even notice ... if she does, she'll think ... I mean." He was clearly tongue tied and patty laughed out loud.

He paused. "But ... really ... I mean ... is this some kind of joke?" he asked.

Patty extended her hand and had him help her up. She spoke softly. "Come here ... this isn't any joke ... want me to prove it?"

She walked him over to a medium-sized tree and pushed him against it. She kissed him sensuously and dropped to her knees. She slid her hand up the leg of his shorts. He drew in a quick breath as she touched his cock.

"Mmmmmmm" Patty murmured. She reached up and hooked the waistband of his shorts and pulled them to his knees. His cock popped free, hitting her on the chin. She giggled.

He had an average-sized cock ... the only notable feature being a very distinct, mushroom-shaped head.

Patty immediately started licking it ... slowly at first ... wrapping her lips around the head and making little sucking sounds ... then, she suddenly grabbed it at the base and took it deep in her mouth. He started panting immediately and, by the way my wife was moaning softly, I could tell she was having fun.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Jeff approaching. Patty had his back to him and the guy she was sucking on had his eyes closed. I motioned to Jeff to be quiet. He stopped and sort of stood halfway behind a tree trunk. I could see his eyes were wide in disbelief.

Patty made quick work of this guy ... I'll bet it didn't take her more than three or four minutes before he was ready to shoot his load. He was panting and bucking his hips and, when his gyrations reached a fever pitch, Patty wrapped her arms around his thighs and grabbed his ass, pulling him close and forcing his cock down her throat.

"Unnnnhhhh ... yes ... ohgod" he grimaced as he emptied his balls into my wife's hungry mouth and down her throat. There was no way she could have avoided swallowing every drop.

She proceeded to lick the rest of his cum off of his cock and her hands and grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them back up. She stood up and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Th ... thank you" he panted.

"Thank YOU," she giggled "I love sucking cocks I've just met ... yours was yummy!"

She laughed. "Now, run back to your girlfriend now and think about all the cum that SHE can't have 'cuz you squirted it in MY tummy"

He started to speak but she issued a stern "GO!" He walked away quickly.

Patty leaned against the tree and started to sway her ass seductively. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"C'mon baby ... it's your turn" she called.

I looked over at Jeff. She hadn't seen him ... she had no idea he was there. I motioned with my head, indicating that he should approach her at the same time I did. I also motioned for him to be quiet. I walked toward her at an angle so that, like Jeff, I was directly behind her. I held up my hand, signaling for him to stop. I walked up behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she responded. "Now, baby, put your little cock inside me."

I motioned for Jeff to get into position as I muttered to her "let me get my shorts off."

Jeff and I unbuckled at the same time but only he dropped his pants. I marveled at his erection ... mostly because he was hard as a rock. I had forgotten what it was like to be young and ready to go 15 minutes after I last came.

"Hold still," I whispered. Jeff had his cock in his hand, pointed at her inches away from her pouty, swollen lips.

"Are you ready baby?" I whispered.

"Mmmmmmmm," she responded.

In an instant,. Jeff grabbed my wife's hips and, with a single explosive thrust, buried his thick cock in her pussy.

"Ohhhh ... ohhhhh ... FUCK ... ohmyGOD ... Jeff," she screamed. I stood back and smiled. It occurred to me later that maybe the hottest thing that happened that weekend was that she could tell it was him, and not me ... or any of the other guys ... who had buried his erect pole in her pussy. She looked at me with pure animal lust in her eyes. She was hugging the tree trunk and grinding backwards against him while his cock moved in and out of her like a piston. I was standing next to her, helping her hold herself up against the tree trunk.

Now, Patty had already came once, for sure, and probably twice within the last half hour. If she orgasmed with Chris on the boat, that would be three times in the last 8 or 9 hours. So, I was amazed to hear that sound coming from her throat ... that agonized ecstatic sound ... that signaled she was on the verge once again.

Meanwhile, Jeff had come probably 20 minutes earlier. If that had been me, I would have needed maybe a couple of hours rest. But he, too, was slamming against my wife faster and faster and seeming like he was about to explode.

His body stiffened. I'm sure that if it had been light out, I would have seen his balls contract. But I could tell by his short, jerky motions and his grunts of pleasure that he was shooting his load deep into my wife's vagina. Patty was feeling it too.

"Ohhhhhhh ... goddddddd ... unhhhhhhhh ... ohgodJeff ... that's it ... that's good ... ohhhhhhhh ... yessssss ... I love it ... oooooohhhh ... I love your cock ... give me every drop ... unhhhhhh ... yes."

Jeff stood perfectly still while Patty leaned against the tree, panting for dear life. It took her forever to catch her breath. Jeff waited patiently. She was finally breathing normally and Jeff slowly pulled out of her.

"Noooooooooooo" she muttered, a dreamlike quality to her voice.

Now, there's nothing like have the guy who just fucked your wife simply leave as soon as he got his rocks off. No awkward moment. No need to say anything. Just pull your pants up and walk away. That's exactly what Jeff did, leaving Patty and I to ourselves.

I was hoping that she would have the stamina for one more round. My cock was as hard as it was ever gonna get and it had been all I could do to keep from shooting off several times already. I stood behind her and nuzzled her neck.

"If you wanna put your little dickie inside me, you better hurry up ... or I'm gonna fall over."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I hadn't even gotten my shorts past my knees when, imitating Jeff's performance, I grabbed my wife's hips and shoved my cock inside f her as hard as I could.

I felt the heat of her pussy and the slickness of Jeff's cum ... oh, I forgot, and Mark's jizz ... oh, year, and probably Chris's too ... envelop my dick. This was definitely "sloppy seconds" alright, as their combined semen dripped out of her with every thrust and dripped down my balls and onto the leaves beneath us.

Patty likes to play a little game once in awhile. Usually she starts in after I've strapped on one of our extra-large dildos and fucked her silly.

"Put it in ... baby ... c'mon ... don't you wanna fuck me?" she asked, teasingly.

"It is ... I'm in!" I cried.

"No, I mean seriously ... I don't feel it ... are you sure?"

"Yes, goddamn it," I said. I started thrusting harder. "Feel it now? I hissed.

"Jeff stretched me out so much," she murmured ... "I don't feel that tiny little thing at all."

Hearing that sent me over the edge. As I was shooting my load into her stretched pussy ... her fourth load of the day, not counting the one in her ass and the two she swallowed ... she kept teasing. "C'mon ... try to cum now ... try to squirt me with your little wee-wee."

We were spent. We limped back to our tent and crawled into our sleeping bags, which were zipped together. Patty reeked of sex ... the smell of semen was overpowering. And, every time I touched her virtually anywhere on her body, we stuck together. It was awful ... I loved it.

The next morning we both slept late. It was 9:30 by the time I woke up. Patty was already awake and had made the coffee. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you, too," she replied.

Because it was daylight, I had to walk all the way to the bathrooms to take a pee. As I passed the guys' campsite, I could see that they were gone.

We're very efficient. An hour later we had taken down our tent, packed the car and were ready to hit the road. I kept wanting to bring up some aspect of the previous two nights' adventures, but I had come to realize that it was always better to wait for Patty to be the one to mention it first. That meant that SHE wanted to talk about it.

We were on the road for about an hour, and Patty was dozing. For whatever reason, I wasn't the slightest bit tired or sleepy, and couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to write down the story I'm writing right now. Suddenly, her cell phone chimed. She pulled it out of her purse, pressed the button to read the message and said "ha!"

"What?" I asked.

"It's from Jeff," she replied, then paused. "Wanna know what he said?"