The Great Outdoors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inga's perfume. God, how much does that woman wear?"

*****

The evening was really starting to settle as the two of them left the apartment block. Alesandros was twenty minutes walk away from where they lived, but it was such a lovely evening, and neither of them felt particularly rooting to travel in the sweaty, stuffy Subway.

Artie had added to his shirt and trousers a simple grey jacket, with no tie and his top button undone. He felt relatively cool in this outfit and also quite stylish. He'd never been particularly fashion conscience, but he had grown up in a society where looking good was an important character trait, and so he grudgingly made the effort whenever he was out in town to keep at least one eye on the clothes stores.

In his mind, though, there was no question that Liz looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a tight black cocktail dress that hugged her body in all the right places. It went down to just above her knees, and her smooth bare legs ended in a pair of simple black heels.

Glancing at his wife now made Artie remember how beautiful she'd looked the first time he'd met her, even in the old t-shirt and a pair of faded jeans that she had been wearing. She looked good in anything.

The trouble was she never believed him when he told her. Though her confidence was better than it had been when they first started going out (and the dress she was wearing tonight was undeniable proof of that), Liz had never been comfortable with showing off a lot of her body. Even on their honeymoon in Jamaica, on those sandy beaches, she had insisted on wearing a one piece rather than a bikini like all the other beautiful women were sunbathing in.

She had changed a little, Artie knew that, mainly because of his persistent claims that she was knock dead gorgeous and that any man who saw her would get a hard on in seconds. She kept herself trim and fit with the gym membership she had been given by Inga as a wedding present. (It had seemed a slightly odd gift to give, but then Inga was a slightly odd girl). Her breasts were gorgeous: firm, round, large 40Ds. They seemed to stretch the dress she was wearing tonight out perfectly, leaving enough to the imagination but also appearing entirely decent. As they walked, Artie tried to glance casually at the thin black straps of the dress, to see if they were hiding another pair. They weren't. Normally this would have meant that Liz was wearing a strapless bra, but the dress looked too tight for anything else to be worn underneath it, apart from of course panties. Liz would never even leave the bedroom without at least something covering her gorgeous ass.

They reached Alesandros and made their way inside, where they were surprised to find it some what quieter then they had been expecting for a Friday evening. They were welcomed warmly by the head waiter who recognised them immediately and shown to their favourite booth, which was in a secluded area of the room. Artie immediately ordered two glasses of champagne and they toasted their first happy year together as a married couple.

Artie was a little disappointed by the lack of other eaters. He liked to eat out in loud, vibrant places where there was a lot of chatter or a good band playing. This had really been Liz's choice to come back to. Originally Artie had offered her three possible candidates for their anniversary meal: Alesandros, a new Sushi Bar or a highly-recommended Chinese Restaurant.

But Liz had looked at him as if he were mad and said, "Alesandros, of course. Every time."

The menus were handed to them and they studied them closely. Artie was pleased to see that there were some new additions.

"The fish soup looks good," he said, pointing it out to Liz on her own menu. "What do you think? Should we have a bowl between us?"

But Liz wrinkled her nose slightly. "I don't know. They're still doing that salad starter I love. I might just go for that."

"You have that every single time we come here. Wouldn't you rather have something different?"

Liz looked at the photograph of the soup again. "I'm tempted," she said finally. "It does look good. But...no, I think I'm going to stick with the usual. After all, it's what I was eating when you proposed to me."

Artie closed his menu. "Okay, that's cool. But I'm gonna go for the soup."

"It better come with breath mints because I am NOT kissing you with fish breath," Liz said with mock snobbery.

Artie grinned and kissed her hand. "Yes, m'lady."

They ordered the food and a bottle of rose wine that would compliment both meals perfectly. Artie had opted for a special new lasagne recipe as a main course, while Liz had chosen her favourite ravioli in a thick, creamy white sauce.

As they waited patiently for their starters, Artie began to tell Liz a little more about his trip to New York. He tried as hard as he could to keep talk of work out of it, but it was necessary for a few details to be mentioned. Liz knew this, but still felt slightly annoyed that work was even mentioned at all. She wanted to forget about the pain of employment and concentrate on the pleasure of being together with the man she adored.

Thoughts of the weekend to come filled her with joy and excitement, but a new feeling was also approaching. Artie looked so handsome in his smart casual attire. She couldn't believe that she'd been as bold as she had been, but she wasn't wearing a bra underneath the dress. The material, slightly smooth to the touch, was tight against her breasts and her nipples were obviously enjoying it. Their stimulation, getting harder and harder, was affecting a small dampness in her sheer black panties. Quickly she swallowed half a glass of the cool wine in an attempt to cool herself down. Already she was beginning to feel slightly light headed from the bubbles of the champagne.

After they had eaten their starters, which were both as delicious as had been promised, Artie reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small velvet case. He placed it on the table in front of Liz who looked ay it curiously.

"I got you something," he explained simply.

She batted his arm playfully with her hand. "We said we weren't going to get ourselves any presents," she said. "I haven't got you anything! I feel awful now."

Artie smiled. "I'm sorry, but I saw this in New York and I couldn't resist. Open it. Go on."

He moved closer to her as she grudgingly picked the box up, smelling her delicious perfume of rosemary dabbed around her smooth throat as he did so, and his eyes just caught the top of her silky breasts. He felt a familiar hardness in his trousers and shifted his body so it was less obvious to the casual onlooker.

Liz carefully opened the velvet lid and gasped as she saw what was inside. It was a small silver key, on which were embedded three tiny, sparkling diamonds. A thin silver chain looped through the end of it. It was beautiful.

"You like it?" Artie asked, scanning her pretty face for her reaction.

"I love it!" she breathed. "Wow! How much?"

"Doesn't matter. Here, let me help you put it on."

Liz turned round slightly and felt his warm, strong hands graze the back of her neck as he attached the tiny clasp of the necklace behind her. She displayed herself proudly as he looked at it admiringly, happy with his choice.

"It looks perfect on you," he said.

"Glad to hear it," she replied. "But I've got to admit, it's a little strange, isn't it? I mean, what's it the key to?"

Artie looked at her with mock seriousness. "Why, to my heart, of course."

The line was so cheesy that neither of them could hold their straight faces for long.

*****

The apartment was almost completely dark when they arrived back home. Liz's parents, tired after the long drive to Sechs City that morning, had retired early for the night. The blinds were drawn, and only a dim hallway light was on to light the way.

The rest of their meal had been as delicious as their starters, and because of the lack of people waiting to be seated, they had been able to take as long as they liked without fear of causing anyone any distress. The fact that neither of them would be driving also meant that a couple of bottles of wine had been consumed at least. They knew that they were tipsy, and were trying their hardest not to make too much noise as they walked through the front door.

"Oops," whispered Liz, giggling as she almost tripped up with her first step into the apartment.

"Watch yourself," Artie warned, unable to stop the smile from his face as he carefully locked the front door behind them.

"I thought that was your job, Mr Seymour," Liz replied, slowly taking off her heels and breathing a sigh of relief as her feet touched the soothingly cold floor.

"What?"

"To watch me," she went on. She turned round to face him and slowly put the index finger of her left hand in her mouth, playfully sucking it, before running it down her body, over the gorgeous material of the dress and down onto the smooth bare skin of her legs.

Artie grinned and took a step forward, but he was stopped by her right hand pressing against his chest.

"Uh uh, not here. We don't want to wake Mama and Papa. Let's go to bed," she said softly, her hand now stroking his chest over the silk of his shirt.

'Bed,' thought Artie. It wouldn't have mattered if her folks hadn't been staying over; they would still be going to bed. From the first time they had made love, even on their honeymoon, always in bed. Well, if it made her happy.

"Okay, honey," he said, taking her hand and kissing each finger lightly on the tip. "I'll be with you in two minutes; let me do something first."

She nodded and walked as steadily as she could down the dim lit hallway towards the dark open doorway of their bedroom. Artie waited until he saw the even dimmer glow of one of their bedside lamps flicker on before making his way into the dark kitchen. He opened the fridge as quietly as he could and pulled out from it a small bucket holding a large unopened bottle of champagne that he had hidden in there earlier that afternoon. He grabbed two glasses and went back to the bedroom, concealing everything as best as he could behind his back, closing the door silently behind him.

Liz was standing with her back to him, her brunette hair looking wild and untamed against her bare back, exposed by the dip in the material of her tight dress. She had closed the bedroom blinds as tight as they could go -- another of her everyday routines. She turned to face Artie as he entered and smiled happily.

"Thank you for a beautiful evening, my darling," she murmured, walking slowly towards him.

"It's not over yet," replied Artie, grinning craftily and producing the champagne and glasses from behind him.

Liz giggled loudly and tried to calm herself down, worried about waking her parents who were in the box room across the hall on a pull out sofa bed. "I don't know, Artie. We've already had a lot tonight; I don't want to overdo it."

Artie raised an eyebrow. "One glass?" he encouraged her. "It is a special occasion, after all."

Liz hesitated before nodding finally. "Okay. One glass. Maybe we could have the rest for breakfast with Mom and Dad tomorrow?"

"Maybe," replied Artie, already opening the bottle with his handkerchief. The cork made a sudden loud pop as it was released and it provoked more laughter from the two of them.

Artie poured two glasses and rested both bottle and bucket by the side of their bed. He gave one glass of frothy bubbly liquid to Liz and raised his own.

"To you, my darling," he said simply.

"To us," she replied cheekily.

They took a long gulp of the champagne before leaning in and kissing fully on the mouth. Their mouths opened and their tongues explored one another, before a mixture of strong lust and alcohol induced light-headiness took over. Their hands dropped the glasses they were holding, uncaring of the stains on the carpet as light yellow liquid flowed into two separate puddles on dark cream, and they held each other tightly, his hands travelling along the bare skin of her back, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up with excitement, while she ran her own through his short blonde hair.

Kissing her lips once more before travelling around her neck with his own lips and tongue, Artie breathed in the intoxicating perfume that she had lightly dabbed herself with several hours ago. It was so much nicer than the stuff Inga always wore. Liz had better tastes in almost everything. Almost everything.

Liz's hands travelled downwards and around to the stiff lump in Artie's trousers. She stroked it and toyed with it with two fingers, feeling it get harder with every touch, before she slowly took the small metal zipper between her nails and pulled it down.

Liz sank down to her knees as her hands carefully tugged Artie's hard erection out into the open. She kissed it softly before, after quietly taking a breath, placing the whole thing in her mouth, beginning to gently suck.

Artie watched her as her mouth caressed his cock, his hands running through her tangled brown hair. When they had first met she had never put a man's dick in her mouth and had never wanted to. It had taken a lot of gentle persuading and reassurance for her to even attempt to kiss it. Now she seemed to enjoy the taste of him, and she was getting better and better each time. Practice made perfect after all.

Liz continued her routine blowjob. She hated to think of it like that but it was the only way she could force herself to do it. It wasn't that she hated the taste of Artie's cock or his cum -- in fact she had been incredibly surprised when she'd first tasted it at how deliciously salty it was. But it had never seemed completely right to her. Her definition of sex was and always had been his dick in her pussy. She enjoyed that -- she loved that. This kept Artie happy, and she always wanted to make him happy, but she had limits. Thankfully, he seemed to understand that and never complained even when she had first attempted to suck him off and had hidden her face under the pillow when she couldn't do it.

Now she licked the member goodbye, a trail of hair thin white cum on her lips, as she went about removing his trousers completely, boxers and all. Artie stepped out of them and stood there in only his shirt and short black socks, his throbbing dick poking out from just under the white hem of the shirt. He looked so damn sexy it made Liz want to cum right there and then.

Artie took her by the arms and turned her round, kissing the exposed nape of her back before unzipping the tight black dress. It peeled off her already hot skin like a sticky label, and her nipples, hard and firm, silently cheered at their release. Artie let it hang around her midriff while he continued to kiss around her back, his hands caressing and stroking Liz's large aching breasts as she closed her eyes and sighed in ecstasy, one arm around his neck.

Artie took the hem of the dress and pulled it slowly down Liz's slender, smooth legs, making sire to take her simple black panties with it. Now she was naked and he ran his hands back up and between her legs to prove it, thrilling at her sudden loud gasp as his strong hands hit the lips of her sex. Liz grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him to the bed, their mouths meeting again before she knelt aside him and gently lowered herself down onto his erection. She sighed as flesh entered flesh, and Artie too felt a wave of pleasure hit him as he felt the warmth enfold his member.

As Liz slowly rode him, running her hands through her hair and moaning as quietly as she could for fear of waking her parents, Artie reached out and down to the side of the bed, picking up the open bottle of champagne.

Quickly, before Liz could realise what was going on, he tipped it upside down, pouring the cold yellow liquid all over her beautiful breasts. Liz squealed at the sudden temperature change, then moaned louder as Artie sat up to begin to suck and lick the champagne off of her body, flicking at her nipples with his tongue.

Sitting upright, supporting himself with his hand behind him, Artie pushed himself further into her. The combination was too much; Liz felt herself beginning to cum. Pressing her face into Artie's shoulder as his tongue continued its infuriating work, she moaned into his skin in an attempt to dim it down. But the moaning increased as Artie, stimulated by the feel of her pussy grinding away in mid-orgasm, throbbed violently and released itself into her.

They held each other tightly as each independent orgasm slowly died away, before Artie slowly laid back onto the bed and Liz rested her head on his heaving chest, feeling his heart still beating quickly but beginning to slow down through the material of his still buttoned shirt.

After a while of just lying together Liz slowly moved herself off of him and lay down properly next to him, kissing his arm as she did so.

"Artie?"

"Hmm?"

"That was really nice. Thank you."

"Hopefully not just my pleasure, but you're welcome, honey."

"It was a bit naughty, though."

"Well, yes, it's meant to be..."

"You know what I mean."

Artie sighed inwardly; he already knew what was coming next, what she was about to raise up.

"I just don't like the idea of the champagne. It was nice maybe for this one off time, but...well, it's a bit of an expensive sex toy, isn't it?"

"It's hardly a sex toy," said Artie. "It would be if I'd placed it just about here," and his finger lightly flicked the soaking lips of her mound.

"All right," said Liz, playfully slapping his hand away. "But maybe we should just leave it off in future. I like just being with you, experiencing you. I don't need anything else."

"Okay, Liz. No more champagne."

"Thank you. Now what time is it?" She slowly raised her head to glance at their bedside clock. "Oh, shit, have you seen that? Have you seen the time? We've got to be up in like five hours!"

Artie glanced up. "Well then, time to sleep I think. You want the sheets?"

Liz yawned and cuddled up closer to his semi-naked body, her gradually closing eyes idly watching his still wilting cock as it shrunk back to its everyday size. "No, it's too hot. Can we just stay like this for a while?"

"Sure, Liz. Whatever you want, baby."

Within five minutes Liz was sound asleep, snoring quietly, her legs curled around one of Artie's own. But Artie was still wide awake. His mind was going at a mile a minute.

He wasn't happy. No, he was happy -- he was the happiest he'd ever been in his life. He had a good job, had a beautiful wife, good friends, a great apartment. Why then was he feeling more and more frustrated with it all? It was little things that were becoming more and more apparent, and they all had something to do with Liz. It wasn't just the sex; Artie appreciated that she had never had that much experience before meeting him. It was other things too, like picking exactly the same restaurant they went to every time -- though it did have a romantic and significant meaning to it as well. Then there was this holiday. Camping wasn't exactly the most inspiring choice for her to make -- although they were getting a very good deal through Paul, hence why they could do it in the first place.

Artie swore under his breath and looked down at his sleeping wife. He was being stupid. He'd had a busy and shit week at work and he was tired, that was all. He needed to get some sleep. After that, things would be okay. Yeah, this holiday was going to be brilliant.

12