The Great Outdoors Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple take themselves to the park for some kink.
2.3k words
4.46
24.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since our encounter by the river and I had been able to think of little else. I had dedicated every free moment to finding a location suitable for our next adventure and I had finally made up my mind.

As soon as I sat in the car, wearing the same easy access clothes as I have worn a week earlier, he knew. I watched as a grin crept over his face and his rod stiffened inside his shorts. Innocently, I crossed my legs in the passenger seat, ensuring he got a good view of my tanned thigh and buttock. His put his hand on my knee, sending a shiver all the way up my thigh and right into my centre and asked where we were going. Sensing the urgency in my voice, he pulled his hand away and set off while I pressed my thighs together so that I wouldn't be tempted to play with myself on the journey.

We pulled up in the car park and he looked over at me for confirmation. I nodded and hopped out of the car and round to his side. As he got out of the car he pulled me into a fierce embrace and I felt his burning member pressing against me, the heat palpable through what little we were wearing. When I pulled away, I took his hand and began leading him in the direction of the spot I had chosen. It was in the big green park on the other side of town as I was hoping to avoid familiar faces. The park was popular with families, dog walkers and hikers as it's many green spaces meant that there was lots of room for running about, although that was far from the exercise I had in mind.

As we walked towards the centre of the park, I could feel my nipples hardening to little nubs that showed clearly through the light material of my top. The movement of my legs was making my clit become harder and the anticipation mean that the lips of my cunt, once again naked under my light summery skirt, were slick with moisture. We soon reached the small mound in the centre of the park. It was home to around 15 picnic tables although only 6 were occupied so late in the afternoon. I selected the perfect table for us. To our right was a young lady reading a book with one hand and wheeling a pram with a sleeping child in with the other. To our left there were two men and a woman in business suits, probably taking a late lunch in the park.

I sat down on one side of the bench and pulled him down next to me then, to prolong the wait and to give the illusion of a picnic, pulled out a large bottle of water and some strawberries for us to share. As soon as I had taken my first seductive bite from a ripe juicy berry, his lips pressed against mine with a force and passion that I had not yet seen from him. Even as he kissed me, his hand snaked under the table and a shaking finger began to trace a path up my inner thigh. When he felt the moisture that was seeping from me in my excitement, a shudder went through his whole body and he brought his now moist finger to his lips and licked it eagerly. I placed my hand on his leg and began to slide my hand under the leg of his shorts towards his stiff cock. As I did so, he reached for another strawberry but, rather than bringing it to his lips, his hand slipped back under the table and I felt the small fruit tracing its way up my thigh. I halted my movements to see where he would stop but he didn't. Before I realised his intentions, the berry was sliding along my slippery labia and causing even more juices to flood my opening. The strawberry continental its journey until, without warning, he pushed it into my increasingly damp cunt. Then, just like that, he stopped, pulled the fruit out of me and brought it at long last to his lips, where he took a very satisfied bite and licked his lips to show his appreciation. "You aren't the only one who can tease!" he chided me softly.

I finally allowed my hand to continue its journey, tracing the outline of his rigid cock through his shorts then I swung my leg over the bench so that I was straddling the seat and facing him. He mirrored my motion, kissing me with his strawberry lips as he did so. My heart was pounding and the sweet aroma of my juices drifted up between us so he reached forwards and used my skirt to pull me towards him, making sure to swipe my hot little hole and hard clit in the same motion.

With a shiver of delight, I moved forwards and straddled his legs facing him and pushing my juicy pussy onto the stiffness I could feel in his shorts. Over his shoulder, I saw the woman still quietly reading, utterly oblivious. On the other side I saw the business woman roll her eyes at out public affection and go back to her conversation: little did she know how affectionate we were about to be. Slowly, I began to grind my nub up and down his firm bulge, not worrying about the juices I was spreading. He groaned as I began to move and began to match my movements with his own. This time it was him that became impatient and, with fumbling hands and little care for who saw us, he took his cock from his shorts, lifted my skirt and lined his engorged head up with my sodden hole. Looking frantically around, I pulled my skirt down to cover us, just as the lady glanced up from her book. We made eye contact and she smiled at me. I smiled back as I gently lowered myself so that just his mushroom head was inside of me. I tensed my muscles and felt my hole tighten around him. As he bit his lip, I began to wiggle my hips a little before slowly lowering myself, millimetre by millimetre down his stiff pole, feeling him fill me right up.

I leaned back and planted a crushing kiss on his lips, pulling our bodies closer together. I felt his cock jump inside me as he whispered into my ear "This is so hot. Fucking you in broad daylight in the middle of a park surrounded by people who have no idea. You are so fucking hot!" Hearing him describe our sordid activities was intense and abandoning all concerns about being caught, I began to ride his cock like my life depended on it. I push myself onto it so far that my clit ground into his skin and moved my hips back and forth like a champion jockey. He raised his hips to meet my thrusts and mauled my breasts, pulling my top out of the was and sulking each nipple into his mouth in turn, leaving the other exposed, wet and hard as a rock. Over his shoulder I saw the businesswoman nudge one of her colleagues and point to us but I didn't care. The feeling of being taken by his solid member in a public park was all consuming and all sense of decency went out of the window. The businessman seemed less concerned than the woman and carried on watching us, unashamedly making eye contact with my as he caressed his own member through his suit trousers.

The woman stood to leave and gestured to the two men to follow her. As they begrudgingly began to stand up, I felt a familiar tingling sensation warming in my clit. Looking around I say that the lady with the book had left so, locking eyes with the horn businessman I began to ride my boyfriend even harder. That was all it took for him to clench up and, with a loud grunt, paint the inside of my cunt with thick ropes of cum. The feeling of his twitching cock spurting his load inside me was all it took. Locking eyes with the businessman I squealed as the warm tingle spread from my cunt, deep into my core and right to my very extremities. As my pussy spasmed around my boyfriend's cock and my whole body quivered, I felt a flood of liquid and my second ever squirting orgasm burst out of cunt, soaking us both.

One of the businessmen wolf whistled and the other applauded while the woman led them away from the scene of our passion, looking disgusted.

"Woah! That was even better than last time!" my boyfriend cried. "Although fucking you with a cop way pretty fucking hot too!"

"We don't have to stop yet." I told him. After all, we had the mound pretty much to ourselves now and there was nobody near enough to see what we were doing.

Liking the sound of that, my boyfriend told me that he'd really enjoyed taking my ass last time, even before the cop stuck his cock in my pussy. I was more than happy to oblige him so, not caring who saw, I stood up and bent over the bench, offering my ass to him. Not wasting any time and already slick with cum, he lined his head up with my back passage and, in one smooth, firm thrust, plunged his entire length into my ass. I gasped with the mixture or pleasure and pain as he filled me and started to pound his thick rod into my tight passage. With one hand, he reached around me and began to alternate between finger fucking my dripping cunt with two of his meaty fingers and stroking my alert little bud.

Being pumped from behind meant that with each firm thrust of his cock, my stomach was being pushed into the bench and soon, the water I had drunk earlier began to make itself known in my very full bladder. For a minute or so I agonised over what to do. There was no way I could carry on receiving such a vigorous ass fucking for long without peeing but I didn't want to stop the fantastic fucking I was getting. After all, how many chances does a girl get to be ass fucked over a park bench in the middle of the afternoon! The rhythmic pounding meant that the pressure was building up and I would have to make a decision very soon indeed. Then it came to me, we were so open and eager to try new things with our sex life, why not this? We hadn't exactly discussed it but I hoped he would find it irresistibly sexy and kinky rather than dirty and disgusting.

Decision made, I placed my hand over his and gently positioned it so that I could still grind my clit into his palm but his fingers we laid over my labia and just gently covering my opening. He slowed his pounding and kissed my neck passionately from behind as though worried that I had lost interest. Closing my eyes I did my best to focus in my aroused state and squeezed. The pressure in my ass must have felt good as he grunted behind me and soon enough a hot trickle of pee began to flow through the fingers covering my opening and down my legs, covering the bench and the floor around us with the hot liquid. As soon as he realised what was happening, he began to pound my ass with renewed vigour and moved his hand to cup the liquid against me so that it covered my clit too. Then he began to dip his fingers in and out of my opening, never so far as to interrupt my flow but just so that it ran down his fingers and arm. It felt filthy and amazing to be pissing on his hand over a park bench with his cock buried in my ass. His cock twitched again and his whole body went stiff as he pumped spurt after spurt of hot semen into my anal passage as the flow of my piss subsided.

Exhausted but not finished, he pulled his shrinking cock from my ass and declared that it was his turn. He laid me on my back on the table and aimed his semi rigid cock at my still gaping ass hole and, to my surprise, began to pee into it. The hot piss burned as it touched my tender flesh but as he moved his stream to aim for my clit, I found myself becoming even more aroused. Noticing this, he took a step closer and moved the bulbous head of his pissing cock so that it was right next to my clit. Watching how hot I was getting, he lowered his head just a little so that it rested against my opening and, with a cheeky grin, he slid forwards. Just an inch, but it was enough to slip the smooth head of his pole inside my pussy so that his piss was shooting straight inside me, burning a little but hitting so many different places that I felt my orgasm building. As his flow slowed and eventually stopped, the warm sensation reached a crescendo. His cock was quickly replaced my his mouth, suckling my little nub and stabbing a probing tongue into my hole as I quivered to a second orgasm, squirting my juices all over his eager face as he tried frantically to lap up every last drop.

I lay there, on the table, panting, unable to believe that we managed such a kinky adventure in such a public place. As I came back to earth, I realised that, with the noise we had been making, there was no way we would remain undisturbed for long so, as quickly as we could, we made ourselves decent and began the stroll back to the car, aware that our clothes and faces must have betrayed what we had been doing. We didn't care, we were already excitedly planning our next excursion.