The Greatcoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay on the floor, April too exhausted to move, Jake too terrified to speak, for sometime. April started of a sudden and reached for Jake's cock. Jake flinched, but was too defeated to make more of a struggle. April unwrapped the hair tie from his cock, stroked the the length of his cock twice, and a true orgasm hurtled through Jake. A fountain of pent up semen erupted from his cock, feeling as though his entire soul was being drained from the tip of his cock. It lasted lifetimes for Jake, pleasure obliterating ever the most acute of his pains.

Jake felt and smelled semen all over his chest. April held his cock, the head pointed toward Jake's face. None of his semen had landed on April.

April stood without a word, and put her clothes and boots back on. She stroked the coat once more, and turned to Jake. A pitying smile played across her lips. She hiked the coat one last time, and pulled a twenty dollar bill from her jeans pocket, and tossed it to Jake's semen and blood covered chest.

"I'm keeping the coat."

12