The Greatest Humiliation Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STOP!! STOP EXPOSING ME!! AAAHH!!"

"Here, let me pull up her other leg... there we go!"

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Rachel's legs were spread so far apart, it was practically a gynecological pose!

"NOOOO!! THAT - THAT'S PRIVATE!!

"Don't let her go, Abby. I'm gonna open up her pussy lips ALL THE WAY!" giggled Yvette. "I want to see her pink little clitty!"

Yvette used her two fingers to separate Rachel's pussy lips and then pointed:

"There it is! There's the clitty!"

She gripped Rachel's tender clitoris and wiggled it in triumph!

"AAAAHHHH!!"

"I got Rachel's clitty! I got Rachel's clitty!" she sang.

Mrs. Lovington zeroed in for a close-up: CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

"MY CLITTY!! MY POOR LITTLE CLITTY!!"

Abby finally released Rachel, and the naked girl spun helplessly around, twirling clumsily in a circle. Yvette then smacked her on the ass and she spun around again until she toppled over, landing on her bony bottom. She was so weak and skinny! And now that she'd been crying, her mascara had run all the way down her face. It was mindblowing how this hotter-than-Hades biker babe had been reduced to an itsy-bitsy little naked girl in a matter of minutes! Rachel's tiny nipples were poking forward, and from how she was sitting with her skinny legs kicked out, Timmy and me had a straight-line view of her pussy!

"Wah, wah! Just... give me the bathroom key! Please! I - I don't wanna fight no more! You win! Please... Don't make me go poo-poo in front of everyone! Wah, wah!"

Poor Rachel didn't even try to shield her body. She just sat there - as nude as the day she was born - tightly holding her lower stomach, bawling her little eyes out, crying and crying.

"Abby! Yvette! Help Rachel to her feet. And bring her over to the salon sink so she can wash away her tears and compose herself," ordered the Empress.

The bitch-cousins each grabbed an arm and dragged Rachel to the sink...

"Pl - Please... I just wanna go to the bathroom!"

They stuck Rachel's face under the sink, scrubbing her face clean. All of Rachel's makeup and lipstick was wiped away... and the REAL face beneath the Goth-styled cosmetics was so... innocent and childlike!

Timmy and me couldn't believe it! This naked, bare-faced little nymph was... Rachel Trovolli?!

"Well, since she's already over there, might as well have her weighed and measured," Mrs. Lovington decided.

Abby and Yvette pushed Rachel onto the scale, making her stand straight. Rachel's narrow butt was facing us... her skinny, knobby knees clanging together.

"No, turn her around!" ordered the MILF. "I want to see her eyes!"

The cousins turned her around, and we were greeted with a full-length view of the pale little naked girl who was masquerading as Rachel Trovolli. She looked so sad and pathetic, standing nude on the scale.

"She weighs... ha, ha! 89 pounds!" laughed Yvette.

"And she's only... 4 foot 10!" sniggered Abby. "She's a midget!"

Rachel's eyes were blinking in disbelief - like she still couldn't comprehend what had happened to her!

Mrs. Lovington came forward, holding the tape measure. I had NEVER seen her so happy!

"I'LL take her measurements," proudly said the Empress, accepting her trophy. "Just like I said I would! Rachel, hold out your arms!"

Rachel choked back a sob and did what she was told. Mrs. Lovington wrapped the tape measure around her chest, making sure she wiggled the tape so it rubbed over Rachel's pink little nips, bumping them up and down.

"Let's see," announced Mrs. Lovington. "Without those silly balls stuffed down her bra, Rachel Trovolli has a bust-size of... 28 inches! HA!! Oh, my! Everyone, take a look at this! 28 inches!! I think that's a new record! Congratulations, Rachel: You have the world's smallest tits!"

All eyes were on Rachel's secretly small tits, and the bitch-cousins were howling with laughter. Rachel looked like she wanted to curl-up and die!

Mrs. Lovington then held the tape measure to Rachel's baby nips:

"Just out of curiosity... her nipples are... only one-and-a-half inches wide! WOW!!"

"Which means her whole breast is only one-and-a-half inches - 'cause all she's got are nipples!" cracked Abby.

More laughter. Rachel's face puckered-up and once again, she started bawling.

"WAH! WAH! I - I CAN'T HELP IT!!"

Mrs. Lovington moved down her bare body with the tape measure:

"Her waist is... 28 inches. And her hips are... 29 inches. My goodness, Rachel! You have no curves at all!"

"I - I don't wanna be Queen no more!" Rachel cried, sounding like a little girl who lost her puppy. Her skinny body was turning from pale to pink. "Just lemme go poo-poo and I'll take my clothes and get outa here! I... I don't wanna do this no more!"

"You mean you STILL need to go to the bathroom?" asked the Empress, feigning surprise. "But of course... right after we do one more thing!"

Mrs. Lovington snapped her fingers and the cousins hoisted Rachel by the elbows, carried her over and strapped her into the fancy salon chair. Rachel didn't fight; I think she was too far gone to fight. The cousins then held down her hands and began clipping away her red fingernails, until they were all gone. They also removed her rings, necklace and earrings.

Yvette pushed open her legs, and in a few short swipes, she shaved her sparse pubes from her vagina. It literally happened THAT fast.

"My pussy! My pussy! NOOO!! I - I don't wanna be bald!"

You wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference, since her pubic hair was so light, but it really did. Her body was instantly changed: Shaving away the last sign of her adulthood cemented her new transformation, from grownup to... to something else.

I've got to hand it to her: Yvette was unbelievably precise, shaving every last hair!

"Why?!" blubbered Rachel, looking down between her legs. "WHY?!"

"We're just giving you a look that's a bit more... shall we say... 'age-appropriate.' Your days of playing dress-up, pretending you're an adult, are over! The whole world is going to know what you REALLY look like!" Mrs. Lovington answered, holding a long pair of scissors. "But we're not done yet!"

The MILF held Rachel's long brown hair in her hands, grooming it and stroking it in her fingers until it was nice and even. And then - at shoulder-length - SNIP!!

"My hair!!" cried the naked girl. "My beautiful long hair!!"

With one snip of the scissors, her long brown locks were... GONE! Her hair was now shoulder-length - the kind of hairdo Mommies like to give little toddlers! Before, her long, flowing brown hair balanced her body, highlighting her wildness and raw femininity. And without it?

"Hee, hee! She looks like Dora the Explorer!" laughed Abby.

"WAH! WAH! WAH!"

Seconds later, Mrs. Lovington put Rachel's hair in adorable pigtails! With big pink ribbons! Abby held a mirror to Rachel... and the SHAME and HUMILIATION in her eyes was unmistakable!

Rachel looked like a preteen!

"What... what did you do to me?! You - you've ruined me!" gasped Rachel. "You've taken away my looks! My adulthood! Wah! Please lemme go! And - and I really NEED to poop! Ow! I... I can't hold it in much longer! Ow! My tum-tum! Ow!"

"We're down to the very last item on our to-do list," announced Mrs. Lovington.

She held out a fluffy, pink, little girl's church dress. It was SO over-the-top, it was ridiculous! No allowance for a woman's chest (of course), and poofy at the bottom. A big picture of Tweety Bird was in the middle.

Rachel was released from the salon chair, and the cousins forced the dress over her head, pulled out her arms, and pushed her in front of the mirror.

This "Rachel" looked NOTHING like Rachel!

Upon seeing her reflection, Rachel cried harder.

"I don't wanna wear that! Please! It - it's a little kid's outfit! I - I thought I was gonna be Queen!"

"You will, be dear. You'll be Queen... Queen of the children's division. HA! HA! HA!"

"WHAT?!"

"Well, of course! Silly me, not making that distinction clear. An accidental oversight! >snicker< I'LL be Queen of the adult's division. After all, I'M the most beautiful woman in town - for the eighth-straight year. But obviously, you're not... well, 'equipped' to compete against an ADULT woman. Why, look at you, dear! You're just a cute widdle girl!"

For added emphasis, the Empress pinched Rachel's cheek (while Yvette pulled up the front of Rachel's dress to expose her clean-shaven pussy, and Abby pulled up the back to giggle at her bony butt).

"You... you tricked me!"

Mrs. Lovington looked at her Rolex and grinned.

"Well, look at the time! Our hour is up. Abby, Yvette - go open the front door! It's time for our press conference!"

The cousins did what they were told. Immediately, half-a-dozen newspaper writers, photographers, TV reporters, cameramen and local business leaders flooded inside.

"Mrs. Lacy Lovington!" greeted one of the photographers. "We're here for that exclusive first-look of Middletown brand-new children's Queen! Thanks for setting this up! Where is the lucky little lady?"

"Here she is!" announced Yvette, pushing Rachel center-stage. "Here's the most adorable little girl in town!"

The cameras started clicking right away.

Rachel Trovolli was in shock! Her makeup and jewelry had been taken away, her hair had been cut, and she was standing barefoot - without any underwear - in a fluffy pink church dress! In pigtails and ribbons!

A TV reporter pushed a microphone in front of her face.

"Aw, aren't you a sweetie-pie! How old are you, little girl?"

"I'm... I'm 23!" squeaked Rachel.

The news reporters laughed - like she was making a little-kid's joke!

"Sure you are, sweetie! 23! Very funny! Well, tell us about yourself: What are you hoping for when you grow up?"

Rachel looked down at her nonexistent breasts. Her bottom lip quivered.

"I wanna have big-girl boobies!"

The reporter whispered to the cameraman, "We'll edit that out." He then returned to Rachel: "Little girl, do you have anything to say to the nice people of Middletown?"

Rachel looked directly into the camera. Her eyes were as wide as they possibly could be.

"I... I... I gotta go boom-boom! I... I GOTTA GO BOOM-BOOM!! I - I can't hold it in anymore!!"

With the cameras still rolling, Rachel awkwardly wobbled out of Josephine's Boutique, and then ran until she reached the street. A few of the cameramen chased after her. Upon reaching the curb of the street, the call of nature was too much:

I couldn't believe my own eyes!

In front of all those people, Rachel hiked up her dress! She circled twice, giving everyone an unmistakable peek at her shaven pussy and bony butt! Then she squatted down...

"Hey, what's she doing?" asked a reporter

Looking back at those prying eyes, Rachel lowered the dress around her so she could use it as a shield... and defecated! Loudly! Right in public! (But at least with the dress covering her, she could hide the shameful visuals.)

"Is she... is she taking a dump?!" asked the reporter.

"OH, GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!" she wailed in humiliation.

"That's disgusting! What a naughty little girl!" exclaimed another.

"He's right," agreed one of the businessmen. "I'm a sponsor of the festival - I don't want my business associated with... that! What if she poops on stage? Near my logo?"

"Well, we haven't given her the $5K check yet," noted Mrs. Lovington, "so it's not too late to revoke the crown for Clause 7H: 'Conduct Unbecoming.' Okay, she's stripped! That means the City is no longer liable for paying her! We'll give the kid's crown to a poor kid at the local orphanage - someone who is housebroken, hopefully. It'll be good PR."

Rachel overheard the Empress.

"You mean... I... I went through all that... FOR NOTHING?! FOR NOTHING!! NOOOOO!!"

The Empress ignored her: "Abby, Yvette - if she's no longer Queen, she no longer gets that beautiful dress we got for her. Go bring it back before she spoils it!"

While Rachel was still squatting on the ground and unable to move, the bitch-cousins ran down to the street. The startled girl looked up:

"Go away!" whimpered the squatting girl, securing the dress down with her hands, trying to preserve the last remnants of her modesty. "Haven't you done enough?! Please! Leave me a shred of dignity! PLEASE!! Have mercy on me! Let me keep the dress... don't strip me naked in front of all these cameras! I - I don't want everyone to see my little boobs and my bony butt! Not - not like THIS! Not when I'm making potty! PLEASE!!"

"Let me think about it... hmm. NOPE!" teased Yvette -

- and all at once, Yvette pulled the dress right off Rachel's body! In front of everyone! UP went the dress, and her entire naked body was revealed: Her itsy-bitsy one-and-a-half-inch pointy nipples, her skinny frame, her 89 pound body, her wiry ass and her clean-shaven pussy... there was NOTHING left to hide! Rachel's upper thigh muscles were convulsing and her butthole was opening and closing as her adorable pigtails bobbed up and down.

The cameras were flashing!

"NOOOOO!! TURN OFF YOUR CAMERAS!! PLEASE!!"

Losing her dress was the coup de gras - the final nail in the coffin. Sexy, tough-talking Rachel Trovolli was revealed to be nothing more than a teeny-tiny, titless girl in pigtails and ribbons, relieving her bowels in front of throngs of reporters!

"WAH! WAH! WAH! LOOK AWAY!! LOOK AWAY!!"

About a minute later, Rachel stumbled to her feet. At first, she didn't cover herself; she simply staggered around in the buff, holding her aching rear-end. Then, seeing the cameras flash, she suddenly became aware of her nudity.

"AAHH I'M NAKED!! IT - IT WASN'T A DREAM!!"

She covered her tiny chest in one hand, put her other hand over her pussy, and scampered away to her Harley. The humiliated girl located her spare key in the bike's side compartment, hopped on - and drove away as fast as she could, driving through town buck-ass naked!

Mrs. Lovington smiled a happy, toothy smile. Vengeance was hers! Her revenge was complete! She'd NEVER have to deal with that BITCH Rachel Trovolli ever again!

...or so she thought.

END OF PART FOUR

12