The Greatest Humiliation Story Ch. 06: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Abby scamper back to the locker room...

Sister Angelica was an older woman with thick glasses and lots of wrinkles. When she saw Timmy and me, she spoke:

"Pardon me, young men. We're looking for Mr. Yard of the P.H. Society. He has a pretty pink dress for Tammy Brown, the Festival's Queen of the children's division. Isn't she adorable?"

We looked over at Tammy... and let me tell you, she looked like she fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down! She was so ugly, as a baby, I'm not sure how they knew which end to diaper!

Tammy pointed to Yvette.

"Sister Angelica! That girl stole my dress! Not fair! Make her give it back!"

With all the dignity and aplomb she could muster, Yvette walked over, shook Sister Angelica's hand, and spoke - in her most-mature, adult-like voice: "Greetings. My name is Yvette; you must be... Sister Angelica, is it? Very nice to meet you. I apologize profusely for the misunderstanding, but there appears to be a mix-up. You see, I'm a mature, sophisticated woman undergoing a spa treatment, and - "

In one fell-swoop, Sister Angelica pulled the dress off Yvette's body - yanking it away - exposing her nude, under-developed figure! Her itsy-bitsy nipples wobbled and shook, and her hairless snatch was visible to all eyes!

"AAAHHH!" shrieked Yvette.

"Little girl, it's not nice to steal."

"Little girl?! I'm a WOMAN! I'm telling you, I'm a WOMAN!"

Sister Angelina grabbed her by the ear and demanded: "Where is your Mommy?"

"I - I don't need a Mommy!" cried Yvette. She turned to Timmy and me: "Tell her! Tell her I'm a grown-up!"

Timmy smiled: "Don't lie, little girl. You don't have a Mommy."

Yvette's jaw dropped!

"Shame on you," scolded Sister Angelica. "First stealing, then lying? And since you have no Mommy, obviously you're an orphan who escaped the orphanage! At my age, it's hard to keep all of you straight... But now that I've found you again, you know the penalty for sinning..."

Still holding onto Yvette by the ear, Sister Angelica dragged her to the nearby chair, flipped her over her knee - and started spanking her!

"OW, OW, OW, OW!!" wailed the cousin. "You BITCH!! Let - LET GOOO!!"

Within seconds, great big tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Sister Angelina might've been old, but she sure could deliver one heck of a spanking! The palm of her hand POUNDED Yvette's ass into submission! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"WAH! WAH! WAH!" she bawled like a baby, helplessly thrashing her legs and feet.

When the Sister was finally done, she re-gripped Yvette by the ear, and made her line-up with the orphan-girls... and in all honesty, Yvette looked no older than they did! Younger, even!

And totally naked - with a beet-red bottom.

"Okay, little girls," ordered the Sister. "We'll drop Tammy off at the Festival, then return to the bus."

"You... you're taking me to live in the Orphanage?" Yvette cried in disbelief.

"But of course," Sister Angelina snapped. "But not right away: We promised to local college that we'd entertain the football team by having our girls sing and dance for them. It'll only take an hour. I hope you practiced your routine."

"The - the local college!" gasped Yvette. "But... I'm naked!"

"That's nobody's fault but your own. Maybe next time, you'll learn that crime doesn't pay."

"But - but... I dated half of the boys on the football team! I - I teased them! I wouldn't even let them get to second base! You - you can't make me go there! PLEASE! Don't make me sing and dance - not without any clothes! I'll be ruined!! PLEASE!!"

"You certainly have a vivid imagination," snapped Sister Angelina yet again. "No more backtalk! ...Or do you WANT another spanking?"

"No!" blubbered Yvette. "No more spankings! I'll be a good girl!"

We watched the orphan-girls - plus one naked newbie - march out the door. Yvette held her face in her hands as she left with the other little kids. Good riddance!

Once the front door clanged shut, Abby scuttled out of the locker room and back into the main building, still wearing her split gown, with Yvette's old towel wrapped around her exposed areas.

"Are they gone?" she asked in a panic. "Good! We'll go get Yvette in a second - but first, you two little ASSHOLES are gonna give me back my girdle! Then give me Yvette's panties and clothes, and I'll be able to cover myself."

"I told you, we didn't take it," I explained.

"I've had it with you!" she roared - and with her right hand, she PUNCHED me, knocking me off my chair and onto the floor.

Abby turned to Timmy: "You're next, dickless! Now give me back my clothes, or I'll knock you into next week!"

Timmy cowered in his chair and braced himself... but then a loud voice boomed from the doorway:

"I don't think so, Abby!"

It was Rachel!

Abby turned and gawked. I thought for sure she'd tremble in fear... but instead, a cocky grin formed on her face.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't the big, bad biker babe! ...NOT!"

"Step away from the boys. We have a score to settle," snarled Rachel.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore!" grinned Abby. "I've seen what a skinny little wimp you are! Just try not to shit everywhere again! Ha, ha!"

"The only thing that looks like shit is you, Fat Ass. You might be hiding your whale-like belly behind a towel, but we all know you have the figure of a sumo!"

Enraged, Abby charged her - but Rachel deftly sidestepped her opponent and punched her in the stomach!

"OOF!!"

Abby dropped to all fours like a pile of bricks.

Rachel turned to me and offered her hand: "Are you okay, kid? Here, let me help you up..."

But Abby was only playing possum. She tackled Rachel from behind, dragging her to the ground!

"Now I've got you!" the cousin gloated.

Using her (considerable) weight-advantage to hold her opponent face-down on the floor, Abby sat on Rachel's lower back, grabbed the inside of Rachel's waistline - and started yanking them down!

"You - you - get your fat ass off me!" struggled Rachel.

But Abby was relentless: She tugged and pulled not just Rachel's leather pants, but her panties, too - pulling them down Rachel's scrawny ass, over her thin thighs, and not stopping until she reached her calves! Rachel's boots were the only thing preventing her pants and panties from being totally stripped off her body!

"Ha! There's that bony butt of yours!"

While Rachel struggled, Abby started spanking her: SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! Rachel wiggled and tried to free herself, but Abby was too heavy.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!

"Ow! S - Stop it, bitch! Ow!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!

"OW!! STOP IT! S - STOP IT!!"

Abby paused for a millisecond - then spread open Rachel's butt-cheeks, roaring with laughter.

"Now there are THREE assholes in the room! Ha! Everyone look! You can see completely up her ass!"

"NOO!!" screamed Rachel, desperately kicking her legs on the floor.

But we refused to look, crossing our arms instead.

Scowling, Abby thought for a moment - and then stuck her finger insider Rachel's anus, wiggling it around!

"AAAAAAAH!! GET IT OUT!! GET IT OUT!!"

And then she withdrew her finger, smelled it, and went back to spanking:

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!

With Rachel preoccupied with protecting her skinny rump from being spanked and fingered, Abby quickly repositioned her body and rolled Rachel over, so she was flat on her back. She then reached down - and sunk her fingernails into Rachel's pussy!

"OOOWWWWWW!!" screamed Rachel. "L - Let go!! PLEEEEAASE!! LEGGO!!"

"Spread your legs, bitch!" ordered Abby. "Show the boys your precious little pussy!"

Writhing in pain, Rachel nodded with a scared look in her eyes and obeyed: Her thighs opened wide, with her calves still trapped together by her pushed-down leather pants. Rachel meekly lay there, as still as a ragdoll, whimpering in agony.

"See?" Abby gloated to us. "There's your hero's pussy, nice and open! Take a good look!"

"No, Abby," I said crossly. "Let her go."

"Come over here and take a look - or I SWEAR TO GOD I'll claw-out her disgusting snatch!"

Not seeing any other options, Timmy and me did what she said, peering over to view Rachel's body. I guess her pubes grew slower than Abby's; Rachel was still completely hairless. Her thighs were spread and her pussy lips had a small gape to them. An expression of total humiliation flooded her face, and her skinny, wiry legs twitched helplessly.

Abby put her hand between Rachel's thighs - and jammed two fingers inside her vagina! I mean, ALL the way inside!

"OWWW!! CHRIST!! YOU - YOU FUCKING BITCH!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Rachel cried.

I couldn't believe it! Abby was finger-fucking Rachel! Brutally! Pumping her fingers - from the fingertips to the knuckles and back again!

"Ha! Now pull up your top," Abby threatened, "or I'll tear your pussy apart!"

With leaky eyes and trembling hands, Rachel pulled her tight black shirt up to her throat, exposing her narrow stomach and white bra.

"H - Here!" she gasped. "Please... take out your fingers! My - my pussy!"

"No," ordered Abby. "All the way! Pull your top all the way off!"

"O - Okay!" sobbed Rachel, pulling her shirt over her head and off her body.

Other than the bundled-up pants and panties around her calves and her oversized bra, Rachel was naked again... and somehow, looked even smaller now than she did at Josephine's Boutique.

"Look at the big, tough biker girl!" teased the cousin. "Ha! Never forget, Rachel: I own your ass! DON'T I?"

I couldn't believe it: Weeping - and her nose running - Rachel nodded her head! She... she was being destroyed!

Now in full control, Abby reached under Rachel's bra with her free hand. Out came two rolled-up balls of socks.

"Still a little bra-stuffer, are we? ANSWER MY QUESTION!!"

"Y - Yes... I - I stuff my bra!" Rachel cried. "I - I STUFF MY BRA!!"

"And WHY do you stuff your bra?" teased Abby.

"Because... because... I - I don't have any tits...!"

"Louder!"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY TITS!!"

Roaring with laughter, Abby pulled up Rachel's now-loose-fitting bra, yanking it all the way off her body, exposing her one-and-a-half-inch nipples.

"And here we are!" she chortled in triumph. "The world's smallest breasts! Hee, hee! You could use a Band-Aid for a bra!"

Rachel looked so pathetic. It broke my heart! Abby was continuing to finger-fuck her hairless vay-jay, pumping her two fingers in and out, while pointing and laughing at Rachel's embarrassingly small chest. Abby's hand was now sopping wet...

"Your fingers! Please! STOP!! PLEEEEEAAAASSE!!"

"Now play with those silly little titties of yours! DO IT!! Show the boys how you like it!"

With shame in her red eyes, Rachel looked over to us. Sobbing, she started twisting and pulling on her tiny nips, stretching them vertically.

"This... this is how I like my boobies played with!" she bawled.

"Boobies? HA! HA! HA! It's nipples! Just nipples! All you have are nipples! Say it! SAY IT!!"

"ALL I HAVE ARE NIPPLES!" Rachel sobbed. "I DON'T HAVE TITS! ALL I HAVE ARE NIPPLES!"

Abby cackled in hysterics: "Ha, ha, ha, ha! Okay, boys: Your turn!"

Timmy and me looked at each other, confused.

"You heard her!" insisted Abby. "Come pull on her silly little nips! It's all she has! HA!! NOW DO IT - or I'll fist this bitch!"

We didn't want Rachel hurt, so we leaned over and touched her small nipples. Rachel looked so embarrassed! I was surprised by how warm - and how hard - her nipples felt. We both tugged up and down a few times.

"I'm sorry, Rachel," I whispered.

Abby looked over to the salon chairs and spotted an electric razor. A sinister gleam appeared in her eyes.

"Timmy! Go get me the razor! I'm gonna shave this bitch bald! Ha, ha, ha!!"

"No, Abby! You can't!" I shrieked.

"Do it now, Timmy - or I swear to God, I'll tear her pussy into pieces! DO IT!!"

"Ow! AAAAHHH!! OW!! OW!!" cried Rachel. "My - my pussy! Wah!"

The poor girl's vagina was being pumped and pounded, and her pointy little nips wiggled with every thrust. Skinny, helpless Rachel... naked and exposed...

Abby glared at Timmy. Timmy looked to Rachel for guidance. Rachel... winked?

And then - BAM!! - she punched Abby right in the jaw! It sounded like the crack of thunder!

And the much-larger girl rolled off of her, 100 percent knocked out.

"H - Help me up, kids," groaned Rachel.

Timmy and me helped Rachel to her feet. She was clearly injured. The brunette beauty leaned on Timmy while I dressed her: I unraveled her cotton panties from the inside of her leather pants, then pulled them up past her knees until they reached the middle of her thighs.

"Please... bring me that cream... my - my pussy hurts!" she sniffled, wiping her runny nose.

I went to the counter and took a tube of cooling aloe. Rachel looked at me and nodded, so I twisted off the top, squirted a dab onto my fingers, and massaged it into Rachel's aching pussy. It looked so sore and puffy...

"More... more on the left and... and underneath, please," she whimpered with sad, watery eyes.

I did what she asked, rubbing her tender, soft skin. It felt so fragile - and yet SO sexy! I mean, I was legitimately trying to help her - but this was Rachel's PUSSY that I was touching!

"Please... a - a little on the inside, too... If... if you don't mind..."

I nodded, delicately coating the inside of her pussy lips with my fingers tips.

With a horribly embarrassed expression, Rachel turned around and pulled open her butt-cheeks.

"And... and please... my b - butt hurts where she fingered me. If you don't want to... I - I understand..."

Without saying a word, I re-dabbed my finger and traced her anal opening, making a small circle, trying to be as gentle as I could. I penetrated her - just slightly - to salve the inside of her violated hole.

"Th - thank you," she croaked. "It feels better now."

I nodded back and continued to dress her, carefully raising her panties over her reddened vay-jay and narrow butt, smoothing out all the wrinkles. I then pulled her pants up and zipped and buttoned them for her. I saw her black t-shirt near my feet, so I handed it to her.

"Um, can you p - please find my bra and falsies? I... I don't want anyone to know how flatchested I am. Not... not even my family knows."

She looked down at her small little nips, and tears welled in her eyes again.

"Sure, Rachel," I whispered.

I easily found her bra. The rolled up socks that Rachel was using as falsies had scattered across the floor, so I retrieved them, dusted them off and stuffed them back into the cups of her bra.

"Arms up, please," I nervously breathed, unable to keep my adolescent eyes off her tits - and without saying a word, she obeyed.

I pulled her arms through the bra straps and gently re-covered her small breasts. Once her shirt was added, she looked as good as new... although she was noticeably limping.

"Thanks, kids," Rachel said in a soft, uneven voice. She was blushing, looking down. "I'm... I'm sorry about that."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked.

Rachel was still blushing, still refusing eye contact.

"Look... I know how... how UGLY my body is. How skinny and - and gross it is. My tits, my ass, my - my ugly pussy... I'm... I'm sorry."

Her lip quivered, like she was going to start crying again.

"Rachel!" I said in shock. "You have nothing to apologize for! I think you're... I mean... I think you're BEAUTIFUL! From the top of your head to the tips of your toes! And - and everything in between!"

The brunette looked at me in surprise. And then - slowly - her devilish smile returned. Rachel leaned down... and kissed me! On the lips! With her tongue!

I nearly fainted!

Timmy looked down at Abby, who was still unconscious, snoring away like a slumbering rhino.

"Rachel, what should we do with her?"

Rachel's smile widened.

"You heard her, Timmy: Bring over the razor!"

About ten minutes later, Abby began to wake up. She rubbed her aching jaw and looked around:

She was sitting on the street corner. And it felt unusually cold...

Abby went to run her fingers through her log red hair. But something was wrong:

She had no hair!

"Oh, no!!"

Abby looked down: She was almost completely naked.

Then only thing she was wearing was a cowbell.

"OH NO!!"

As she stood to her feet, the cowbell went CLANG, CLANG, CLANG! People walking by were tossing money into a hat, staring at her expectantly. Then she noticed a sign behind the hat:

"Middletown's Bald-Headed Cow! Tip $2! All Proceeds Go to the Local Orphanage! Will Shake Belly for Money!"

A crowd of college-aged boys - including many of whom Abby and Yvette had relentlessly teased - were staring at her impatiently.

"Well?" demanded a cute college boy. "I paid my $2. Now shake that belly, cow!"

"Cow? But - but - I'm still beautiful! ...Right?"

The laughter was deafening!

Sobbing, Abby's brain began processing her new reality: "You're not beautiful. You're a big, fat bald cow! EVERYONE has seen you naked! EVERYONE knows how ugly you are!"

With her face sizzling with shame, the bald-headed girl gripped her belly and began jostling it up and down. Her big tits bounced like playground kickballs.

"MOOO!! MOOO!! MOOO!!" she blubbered.

CLANG, CLANG went her cowbell.

Another college boy tossed in a $5 bill.

"Five bucks!" he shouted! "Shake your fat cow-ass, baldie!"

Abbie stuck out her big buns, swaying them from side-to-side. Her enormous rump rippled like ocean waves.

"MOOO!! MOOO!! MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CLANG, CLANG.

Cameras were flashing! People were laughing!

"Moo louder!" Abby's brain ordered. "Everyone is watching! They're all watching YOU - with no girdle, no clothes, no hair! Everyone you used to laugh at, tease and mock is now laughing at YOU! And you deserve it, Abby - 'cause you're fat, bald and ugly!"

Abby looked down at her exposed tits, bulging belly and stubbly twat.

"MOOO!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Meanwhile, up on the Festival stage, Mrs. Lovington was standing patiently to the side with her hand on her hip, chatting and flirting with local VIPs. A large, royal throne was sitting in the middle of the stage, just behind the microphone stand. Supersized TV screens were strategically placed around the Festival field, so nobody would miss a thing. And oh, how the local VIPs were sucking-up to the Queen:

"Mrs. Lovington, you're the vision of beauty! You've outdone yourself!" gushed one.

"Don't let my wife catch me saying this, but you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!" declared another.

Even the women were joining in: "Lacy, I do declare, that gown fits you like a glove! I wish I had your figure!"

"I know!" sighed a second woman. "I'd give anything to have those rock-hard abs and firm, round tush! And your natural-blonde hair is gorgeous! You're a marvel, Lacy!"

The buxom blonde fanned her hand and purred with mock sincerity: "Aw! Aren't you all sweet! Yes, I suppose I do look rather... fetching, don't I? But I can't help it. This just happens to be how Jesus made me!"

"Well, the City of Middletown is damn lucky to have a lady like you representing us. Thanks again for agreeing to be our Queen!"

Mrs. Lovington arched her back and proudly stuck out her firm, statuesque chest.

"I think it's important for the people to have someone to look up to, don't you agree?" she said with a self-satisfied smirk. "Especially the poor!"

Before long, a local war hero made a short speech to kick the festivities into high gear. He thanked a few prominent business people, and then accepted the privilege of placing the crown on the Queen's head:

Mrs. Lovington graced the stage to a spattering of claps and wolf-whistles. Like a Monarch, she serenely waved to her subjects. Most of the poorer people were packed closer to the stage, and most of the rich were farther to the back - behind the velvet ropes in the VIP area.