The Greatest Sex Toy Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers

"My pussy is pulsing so deeply and strongly and I don't want it to ever end."

"It feels like a million lips slowly kissing it, sucking and pulling and feeling so wonderful!" Sally continued moving her body and rubbing her legs together as she surrendered to pleasure.

The whole picture was more than I could take. Her face was positively glowing and her tongue was moving in her mouth side to side.

I set the controller on the bedside table and undoing my belt; I unzipped my pants and began to squeeze my dick. Every move of my hand brought pleasure from my groin all the way to my toes. My palm soon became slick with my pre-cum fluids. I began to breathe harder. Oh I wanted to cum so bad it hurt.

This continued for the next 10 minutes and Sally's moans increased in speed and volume. Her legs began to stretch out and her body arched as the pleasure supplied by the collector increased in intensity. Her pussy pressed against the sheet covering her and I could see her fluids were beginning to spread out with every thrust of her pelvis.

"Oh Jack, oh Jack, Jack I am so close to cumming. So close. Sooooo clooooss. Aaaah!"

Sally moaned and moaned as her first orgasm spread from her pussy throughout her body. I could see her toes clenched even under the sheets. Her teeth were clenched, her eyes tightly closed and only her mouth was open as she sucked in great gulps of air.

She slowly came down from the climax but her hips continued to slowly undulate as obviously the pleasure from the collector was continuing to keep her arousal at a good level.

"Jack that was fantastic!"

"How can I ever thank you enough?" Sally opened her eyes to see me still grasping my cock and reaching over replaced my hand with her delicate hand. "Please let me do that for you!" "I'd love a good hard cock."

I groaned and moaned a barely intelligent thank you and leaned back into the pillows with Sally. Now both of us were gently moving our hips in time with the pleasures threatening to overwhelm us.

Reaching over under the sheet with my right hand I slowly moved my fingers over her left nipple. It felt like a small rock so I gently pinched and pulled on it. I alternated gently squeezing her breasts with my hand and then pulled on each nipple. Sally sucked in deep breaths.

We lay like this for several minutes, both squeezing and pleasuring the other when Sally began slowly arching her back again and looking at me said. "Jack it's starting again and I don't know if I can stand it!"

"I need you to hold me and let me hold you because I can't take these pleasures alone, I feel that I have to share them with you."

Sally threw back the sheet and closing her eyes muttered. "Take your clothes off and lie down with me and just hold me tight."

"Let me hold you and kiss you, hurry."

I don't know how my clothes got off with her hand still on my cock but they did and she pulled me atop her beautiful soft body. Still squeezing my cock with her left hand, she pulled my head with her right hand to hers and began to softly kiss me. The soft kissing rapidly turned to a full out war of the tongues. Sally is a great kisser, but I guess any woman as aroused as she was would be great. I pulled up and arched my back to catch my breath.

"Jack my pussy is on fire and I know I'm going to cum any moment."

"Let me put your dick in my pussy. Let me fuck you all night."

Between you and me, I would bet that at this moment any dick would do just fine between her legs.

I lifted my hips enough to allow her to center my cock in the horseshoe of the collector and slowly the tip entered her vagina. I had to groan, I could feel the collector testing each pleasurable spot on my plenum and crown. A thousand tiny lips were searching my dick for its secrets. I could feel each and every search and response as it ended in a tiny pleasure pulse.

Slowly lowering my hips, my cock travel further inside her wonderful, wet and warm pussy. The tiny lips continued searching my cock for any nerve that needed a tickling. Finally pushing fully inside her, I just lay there and groaned and listened to Sally moan her pleasures back to me.

"That is so Wonderful Jack!"

"You fill me up so much I can't stand it!" Sally was kissing my neck and ear and moved back to my lips.

I wanted to just lay there and bask in the pleasures of her pussy but the collector wouldn't allow that to happen. I could feel the sensations traveling from my cock to my ass hole and I immediately pulled out my cock halfway and plunged fully back in again. Immediately did it again and again and again. The pleasurable spasms were slowly gaining strength. It was like a pleasant itch that when you finally got to scratch it the joy was overwhelming.

My lips found Sally's and again we kissed so passionately I could feel drool leaking out our lips. Our arms wrapped firmly around each other. Only our tongues, my cock and her pussy were moving as we fucked one another continuously. We had fully surrendered to the pleasures this wonderful machine was giving us.

Sally's moans were increasing in time with the collectors manipulating the pleasure thresholds. She now began to shake and scream into my mouth as her second orgasm washed over her. At her peak I suddenly felt my scrotum pull up tight against the base of my cock and begin to pulsate. I knew the collector was finally going to give me release. I anxiously waited for the magic moment. It finally arrived.

I felt my cum travel the length of my penis with every pulse and I exploded deep within her pussy. The pleasures continued much longer than I ever remembered. My penis tingled pleasantly long after I thought it could..

Sally began kissing me again with the increase of pleasure being generated in her pussy by the collector. My cock feeling the same sensations began its slow rhythmic pumping deep within her. She returned the movement to me and the pleasures began slowly building back up. I arched my back pulling my lips from hers as one very strong spasm overwhelmed me. I moved both my hands from her back and placed them on her breasts with my thumb and forefinger pulling on each nipple. With each pull Sally thrust her tight little cunt over my cock like a velvet glove.

"Do we have time to put on the breast cups Jack?" Sally moaned.

"I think so gorgeous." I said reaching into the box.

"How many more of these orgasms are left Jack?" Sally gasped.

"I'm sure there are only three more you gorgeous woman." I gasped back. "The battery will be depleted by then I'm sure."

I ground my cock deliciously into her pussy over and over. There was no end to this lusty pleasure.

Sally ground right back to me and groaned. "Can we get another unit over nighted by tomorrow?"

*****

This is my first attempt at fantasy. If it pleases y'all I would love to write more.

Comments welcome as always

Jack

jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers
12