The Greek Adventure

Story Info
Wife exhibits in a Greek taverna.
1.1k words
4.22
37.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is very mild by usual Literotica standards but is 100% true. Perhaps one day I will write a 'spicy' version. Let me know if you would like that.

The Greek Adventure.

My wife and I were into the second week of a wonderful holiday in the Greek Islands with two very good friends. All of us had good tans and were feeling relaxed.

Sue my wife and I had all over tans as we had enjoyed swimming and sunbathing on several nudist beaches and sheltered coves. Sue was particularly pleased with her tan which complimented her curvy, nicely rounded figure. She has never been very slim but has always attracted men wherever she goes. Our friends were not embarrassed by our nudity, but were just a little shy to strip completely themselves.

Following our usual holiday routine, after another day on the beach we showered, changed and wandered along to the seafront to the restaurant that had become our favourite, for the evening meal.

Sue was wearing a simple pink silk dress that she had made herself, that clung to her body, so much that I had dared her to go out with no underwear to avoid the 'VPL' effect. She had needed a bit of persuasion, but we were all very relaxed as I said, and it was near to the end of the holiday so she agreed.

After a super fish meal we sat talking and drinking with the friendly restaurant owner and a couple of his friends. The girls asked about the larger than life statue of Neptune that stood inside the restaurant because it had material draped around its middle. Petros explained that the cloth hid his manhood and it was covered because a few people objected to it. With their curiosity aroused the girls asked to have a look for themselves. Anyone who has been to Greece will have seen the traditional 'porno' art in souvenir shops, however this statue was something else. It had an erect penis at least 10" long. Well the girls decided that they must have their 'photos taken with it, this caused great merriment as they posed holding the enormous cock in one hand cupping and the balls in the other hand.

After that the mood was different as the conversation became more rowdy and suggestive, aided of course by a steady flow of wine and Ouzo. The Greeks were eyeing Sues generous tits as they jiggled freely under her dress. Each time she reached forward to pick up her drink, they got a great view of her nipples down the loose front of her dress, and as the evening breeze cooled slightly the brown buds stiffened and could easily be seen through the thin dress material. Sue enjoyed teasing and flirting with them.

We had planned to go back to our hotel, but Petros and his friends, who were clearly enjoying Sue's company, insisted that we go with them to a bar a short distance away which was mainly used by locals. Our friends decided they had enough and left to go back to the hotel.

At the bar music was playing and it was not long before Petros asked Sue to dance. There were no other dancers, but Sue was not shy - even without drink - so gladly agreed. Petros had a great time as they gyrated around the floor and his reason for asking her to dance was soon clear. At every opportunity he pressed himself against her, and allowed his hands to touch and caress her body through the thin dress, first on waist and hips then casually across her breasts. The tempo of the music increased and he encouraged her to perform a solo dance as he friends clapped and cheered. Sue was in her element as the centre of attention, and acted up with a sexy rhythmic dance routine that got everyone in the place going. The atmosphere was tense, I was both excited and nervous about what might happen next. As she twisted and turned, clutching the skirt of her dress, holding it up to show her legs, but carefully avoiding showing her tasty bits. I knew, and I reckon Petros now knew her pussy was not covered by any knickers. There was no chance for me to make any decisions about how things would progress. Petros danced up to her and gently moved the dress straps from her shoulders and the majority of her heavy breasts were exposed. He was surprised that the wonderful nipples were not exposed. He moved behind her, put his arms round her waist and pressed himself against her firm round bottom. Taking hold of the straps again he looked at the audience as if to ask them if he should dare to pull the dress down to expose her tits fully. Receiving encouragement from his friends he tugged the straps down, and as Sue's ripe full breasts with erect brown nipples came into view the whole bar clapped and cheered. The pair continued to dance a sort of exhibition as Sue's tits swayed and jiggled to the rhythmic music and she reached out to unbutton and remove his shirt. The atmosphere in the small crowded place was now electric. Again he moved behind her making the most of the occasion, and now took hold of the zipper at the back of the skirt, the only thing now holding the dress up. In a instant the dress fell to the floor and Sue' naked body was revealed to everyone. Still writhing sensuously she stepped out of the dress and for what seemed like minutes , but was really only about a few seconds she cavorted totally nude to wild cheering encouragement.

The spell was broken by a couple of drinkers who either from excitement or disapproval threw their drinks at her. Sue laughed but realised that the show was over so she stopped dancing to gather up her dress. In moments she put it back on and returned to our table where I hugged and kissed her. Others congratulated her on a great exhibition but she simply smiled but it was clear she was on a real high. Things calmed down quickly and it was time for us to get back to the hotel.

Back in our room Sue took a shower and was soon in bed with me - both naked, we excitedly but tenderly mad love and talked about a fun adventure that was so much more than just being naked on the beach.

This account is quite tame by some standards but is absolutely true. There are pictures to prove it but Sue is not sure if she will allow them to be published yet.