The Green Blob

Story Info
Meteor strike brings strange creature to earth.
1.2k words
4.27
49.2k
66

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

The creature had been discovered at the site of a meteor strike. A possible meteor and explosion had been reported so a team of scientists had been sent in to examine the crater. When they arrive they saw a roughly 20 foot by 20 foot size crater and nothing left of the meteor. Dr Johnson was looking around when they saw a small green blob a few feet away from the crash site. It was small maybe 1 foot around just sitting in the grass. As he approached it, it suddenly lunged at him wrapping around his leg.

One of the other team members sprayed it with a cold substance similar to what is found in fire extinguishers which caused the creature to let go and slither away. They captured it in a sealed container and brought it back to the lab.

Dr Johnson did not seem to be harmed in any way. The only thing anyone noticed was it seemed to have started to dissolve the clothing it had come in to contact with but they gave him a full physical to check for any other issues or injuries and everything seemed fine. Only thing that seemed odd was after the creature had been removed from him he had noticed he had a full erection which he didn't mention to his colleagues.

As the weeks went by they studied the creature but could not figure out much. They came to the conclusion that it seemed to be attracted to body heat as it would cling to the glass at any point someone touched the container. they would put some organic matter in there with it like a lab rat, it would seem to investigate but not harm it. It would wrap around the lower body leaving it able to breath but didn't seem to do anything noticeable to it. When they would remove the rodent it always appeared to be asleep but not harmed. It would dissolve cloth or clothing but did not seem the be harmful to skin. Other than that there wasn't much more they knew. It had similar properties to an amoeba and didn't seem to react or try to bond with any other material or liquid. It only seemed to be attracted to living things but they didn't understand why.

One evening Dr Johnson was working late running a few experiments after everyone else had left for the day. Dr Bennet, a colleague of his was getting ready to leave for the night. He had always had a little crush on her, she was a very attractive woman which was hard for her in this line of work to be taken seriously. He knew she was very intelligent and always respected her opinion but she was still a stunning red head and it made it hard for him sometimes. She walked passed him saying good night on her way out and giving him a pat on the shoulder. Her scent was intoxicating making him a little hard as he re-positioned himself and continued his work.

He was examining a small piece of the creature under a microscope. Behind him the blob began to move around inside its container as it could seem to detect the pheromones he was giving off. It began to expand inside it's container pushing against the glass. Suddenly the glass began to crack slowly but quietly to which he didn't notice. A small piece of glass broke off making a small hole for the blob to force it's way threw falling on to the floor.

Dr Johnson had no idea the creature had escaped it's containment as he continued to examine his sample. As the creature oozed across the floor moving under the table he was working on. A tentacle began to sprout from atop and began moving upwards toward him. It moved up and clung to the front of his pants slowly eating away the cloth.

Dr Johnson felt something strange as he suddenly felt something warm and wet on his crotch. He pulled away from the table and looked down in horror as he saw a green slimy tentacle attached to his dick as the front of his pants had been completely dissolved. He tried to pull away but the slime had attached itself and would not let go. In a panic he fell to the floor scared to death at what this blob was going to do to him.

The green slime began to completely engulf his cock. It was very warm and wet and actually felt kind of nice but his fear was overwhelming any pleasure he could feel. His cock began to grow inside it's jelly prison. He could feel the slime start moving around and even saw his foreskin begin to move back and forth. He reached out and tried to remove the tendril from his member but 2 more shot out and held his hand down as the blob continued to milk his cock. The slime oozed around his balls cradling them and intensifying the sensation. He bucked his hips as the pleasure was become very intense and he couldn't help but enjoy the sensation. After a few moments he felt his orgasm build as the ooze gently squeezed his ball and he shot his cum in to the green slime watching it get sucked down in to the center. He was shocked at how much came out of him, it was definitely more than usual.

After his dick was done spazming inside the ooze he tried to move but it still wouldn't let him go. Soon it began massaging his cock again trying to get more out of him.

"What the hell!" He said as he struggled to try to escape again but it was no use. Soon he was spraying even more cum in to the creature holding his cock hostage and fell back as the sensation was still amazing.

He laid there hoping it was done with him but soon it began sucking him some more. He could feel the ooze sliding down and entering through his asshole. He jumped at the sensation and became a little more concerned as he felt more violated. The slime seeped in and began to engulf his prostate making him jump even more as it began to milk it along with his ball bringing him another intense orgasm spraying more and more hot goo in to the creature. With every sample it took from him the creature grew in size as his semen bonded with it.

Suddenly he felt a new sensation, the ooze seemed to be forcing it's way in to his cock. The feeling was not unpleasant however he felt a little more violated as the warm goo forced itself down inside him like it was looking for more semen to absorb. All the sensations were too much for him to take as his cock was being pleasured inside and out, it felt like the ooze was flowing throughout his entire genitals bringing every nerve ending to life with pleasure as he bucked his hips in the air and experienced an orgasm that made his cock feel like it could explode but the slime was holding him together. He scream before his cock twitch violently and sprayed what seemed like gallons of cum in to the creature. The sensation was so intense that he passed out before he could finish. He laid on the floor unconscious while his cock continued to twitch and spray making the creature grow even more as it absorbed every drop.

Once his cock finally stopped the creature let go and slithered back under the table leaving him laying there on the floor.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers