The Green Blob Ch. 05

Story Info
Hot nurse succumbs to her possession.
993 words
4.43
25.4k
18
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers

The nurse who had just came from Eric's room had returned to the nurses' station when her elder Coworker asked. "How's the patient?"

"Huh? Oh he's fine just resting, I'm gonna check on room 244." She said walking away feeling very odd. She walked down the hall to room 244 to check on the young man who had broken his leg playing football.

"So how are we feeling today?" She asked walking in to the room.

"I'm in a little pain but I'm alright now that you're here." He said in a flirting manner. He had been doing this to her since he got there as the nurse was very cute, she usually just brushed it off and would occasionally respond with a sparky comment.

She walked around to the other side of the bed and put down her clip board. She placed her hand on different parts of his leg asking him if he felt any pain as she went. Soon it was becoming hard for her to focus and the world around her started to phase out. She could hear her own heart beating, and she felt a little light headed and suddenly very wet between her legs.

"Hey...um nurse... what are you doing?" Her patient asked as she suddenly snapped out of her trance and looked at what was happening. She looked down and her hand was on his penis. She quickly pulled her hand back and seemed confused as to what was going on.

The jock in the bed had a little smile in his face. "See I knew you couldn't resist my charm!'

The nurse started to sweat and panic a little as she didn't know what was wrong with her. She suddenly wanted his cock inside her and could not understand why. She tried to leave the room but it was almost like she was losing control of her own mind and body as she locked the door instead and headed back over to her patient. She lifted his gown and started to caress his cock.

"Woah hey wait... I uh... was only kidding... what are you doing?"

She leaned down and began to lick his cock and suck on. He was son confused by what was happening and kept looking at the door worried that someone may walk in but couldn't help but enjoy the attention he was receiving.

The nurse started to unbutton her uniform and pulled the elastic out of her hair letting fall to her shoulders. She pulled off her panties and climbed in to bed with him jamming his cock up inside her.

"Holy shit!... this is...wow!"

She started to bounce on his cock massaging it in her warm wet wet pussy. Her body was already starting to change and it needed his cum to speed up the process. After only a few seconds he already blew a load in to her.

"Oh shit... I'm so sorry...I uh... I usually last much longer." He said embarrassed at how quickly he had finished. She ignored him as she closed her eyes and looked up as she could feel the creature inside her absorb his cum and expand throughout her body making her whole body orgasm as it bonded with her. He laid there and watched her confused as to what exactly she was doing. She looked down at him with a devilish grin on her face. Green slime began to drip from her pussy completely covering his cock and making him hard again.

"More!" She said before she started to ride his cock again. He was very confused as his cock had become rock hard again. He looked and saw this green goo dripping out of her and leaking all over his bed and tried to grab the nurse call button as he was starting to panic. She grabbed it from his hand and broke it leaving him helpless against her as the slime engulfed his cock trying to get more out of him.

The feeling was incredible but his fears were keeping him from enjoying this. The alien go worked his cock making him cum again shooting more in to her. The orgasm was so intense he yelled out in pleasure as his cock spazmed and twitched inside her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her meal as she absorbed it in to her.

He laid there trying to catch his breath until she started to ride him again!

"Please no more...I cant..." he pleaded.

"What's wrong? You've been flirting with me since you got here. We're you all talk?" She said with a smirk.

He was starting to fear for his life as the green slime began to force it's was in to his cock filling his balls and trying to get every last drop off him. His ball sack started to swell follow by his shaft as the slime filled up inside him getting ready to release back in to her. The feeling was too intense for him to handle as the pressure built until he came one final time. His cock began spraying in to the possessed nurse. It felt like gallons was coming out of him as the orgasm felt amazing but too intense for him as his passed out from exhaustion and dehydration.

She sat there on his cock as she absorbed everything. She looked down at her unconscious victim and smiled as she pulled herself off of him and grabbed some paper towels wiping up the mess and pulling his gown back down and covering him with a blanket before she left. She got her clothes back together and put her hair back up before grabbing her clip board and headed for the door.

She walked back out to the nurses' station where the elder nurse was.

"I gave him something to help him sleep through his pain, I'll check on him again later. I'm off to lunch!" She explained before she headed for the elevator.

maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers