The Green Blob Ch. 09

Story Info
Jason comes home unaware of what Emily did to his wife.
1.4k words
4.46
21.3k
12

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Jason got home from work and headed in to the house. As he walked in he yelled out "Vanessa I'm home!" to which he heard no reply. "That's odd." he said as he looked around the house.

He finally heard his wife's voice coming from the bedroom. "In here!"

Jason walked in to his bedroom to see his lovely wife lying in bed in nothing but a t-shirt and panties on with her hand slid under them fingering herself.

"Honey? what are you doing?"

She motioned her other hand for him to come closer. when he got by her side she pulled him on top of her and began to kiss him.

"I missed you, I need you right now." She said starting to pull his shirt off.

Jason was a little shocked at first but it didn't take long for him to start helping her strip him down. Something about her seemed different, he wasn't quite sure what but she seemed sexier, her skin looked amazing and she was never this forward when it came to sex so he wasn't questioning anything that that was happening.

What he didn't know was Dr Bennet had stopped by earlier and infected her, her transformation was not complete as she was awaiting her first sample but the creatures need to feed just made her hornier and hornier until Jason came home.

He slid off her panties and began to suck on her clit and tease it a little with his tongue making her squirm and moan out in pleasure. she pulled her shirt off and he could see her sweaty shining skin as she laid there moving her arms wildly as he tongue wrestled her clit.

She grabbed his head and pulled him up towards her.

"Holy shit you need to Fuck me right to now!" She said pulled him close to her while his cock slid inside her pussy. She rolled on top of him bouncing up and down like she needed his cock more than anything on the planet. He leaned in and sucked on her breast's rubbing his hands all over her. She was breathing heavy and was so in to it she was like a woman possessed. The creature had worked its way down in to her sex organs and had finally sampled a small amount of pre-cum which kick started her transformation even quicker.

Vanessa suddenly felt something strange happening inside her but everything felt so good she didn't care. Her small breast's suddenly began to plump a little and her clit was become much more sensitive. Her breathing became louder and more intense. The bed was starting to slid back and forth with the thrust she was using on him. Jason was so in to this whole thing he almost didn't notice the little changes until her breast expanded under his hand.

"What the... Wait? Honey what's going..." he stopped when he realized her breasts were growing, and also he noticed green goo down around his waist oozing out of her pussy and covering his cock. "Oh god? No! it can't be?" He said while his wife's transformation was nearing its end and she unmercifully continued to Fuck him until he finally came shooting his load up in to her with more force than he usually had.

Once he was done he looked up at his wife as she had a devilish grin on her face and her eyes had turned a deep green color.

"Vanessa? are you still in there?" He asked not sure what had happened to her.

She lowered her head and kissed him and started to move her hips again trying to get more seed from him.

"Wait no, I cant!" He tried to protest until the goo got inside his cock and made him hard again. "Oh shit!"

He struggled to try to get her off of him but she was extremely strong all of a sudden and over powering him. The slime slithered through his cock mixing with the juices inside him building inside. it started to feel really good and he was losing the strength to struggle until his cock exploded again inside her giving her more and more food to absorb.

He collapsed back laying on the bed as she was still feeding off his cock. He could barely keep his eyes open as she leaned down and kissed him. He then fell asleep.

----------

The next morning Jason awoke and he looked around the room. He saw Vanessa standing by the mirror looking over herself. Jason was still week but sat up.

"Get the hell out of my Wife!" He said.

Vanessa turned around. "Jason, you're awake!"

"I won't ask again, get out of her and go back wherever the fuck you came from!"

"Honey listen to me!" She said coming over and sitting down on the bed next him as he tried to push away from her. "Please you must listen to me! I'm still me, I'm still the woman you fell in love with!"

"Why should I believe you? you invaded her body and took control of her."

"Yes this was done against my will but I'm still me, I still feel like me!"

Jason looked over his wife's amazing looking body. she had never looked more beautiful to him but he was still angry and unsure. she moved closer to him with tears in her eyes taking his hand.

"I don't fully understand this yet, but I swear to you you haven't lost your wife! please stay, please don't leave me!" She pleaded.

Jason took her in his arms and held her, whether or not it really was still his wife he couldn't help but want to comfort her. "Tell me something only my wife would know." he said.

She looked up at him and said "we've been married 3 years, my favorite movie is Empire Strikes Back and I hate your mother!"

Jason placed his hand on her cheek and wiped away the tears as a smile grew on his face. He looked in her eyes and even though they were now green he could still see them looking at him the way she always did before.

He held her a little while longer before she pulled away and stood up wiping her nose.

"So... what do you think?" She said posing showing off her new body. The goo inside he made her breast more shapely and also trimmed off a little bit of fat from her sides. "This stuff knows how to make a woman look good."

"So how do you feel? what does it feel like?"

"That's hard to explain, I still feel like I always have but I feel horny and hungry at the same time like they are connected. I still hate country music but... I dunno it hard to explain, but I feel great! everything just feels great, like I'm high or something"

Jason still had his doubts but was opening up to the idea that she was still his wife. "So what do you want to do now? the sex last night was a little rough."

"Yeah I'm sorry about that, the first time is always a little rough but I promise it will be better next time, I won't feed as much!"

"Feed? it sounds so weird when you say it like that. And what do you mean first time?"

"I have this new knowledge, like I know what I am and have to do, it's weird, I know that when we bonded it takes a lot of semen to complete the transformation."

"Then tell me, what's the end game? What do they want?"

She stood there for a moment thinking "I don't think they want anything except to feed and spread. I don't feel any malicious intent just survival."

Jason tried to put all this together in his head, he still wasn't sure if he could trust her or not.

She walked over giving him a sexy look while she climbed on top of him and started to kiss him again.

"Wait wait, I dunno if I can go again."

She smiled and said "don't worry I'll be gentle!" She then pulled the covers down and began teasing his cock with her tongue. he was getting hard again and felt like he might just have enough strength to go again.

She suddenly stopped and had a look on her face like she had an idea.

A little concerned he said " Vanessa what is it?"

"Can we watch Empire Strikes Back while we do it?"

Jason had never heard a greater sentence before in his life. "Fuck yeah!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers