The Green Blob Ch. 12

Story Info
Alien makes Henrys first time more intense than planned!
1.8k words
4.57
16.2k
11

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

It was late and more hatchlings had been drawn to this college campus. They could sense the body heat from miles away as it was the closet human establishment to the crash site. Many of them had worked their way up in to the ventilation as it was easy access to all the buildings.

Henry and Jill were in his room watching tv together on a small couch he had fit in the corner. Christine suddenly began to inch her hand closer and closer to his crotch as they were cuddled together. Henry knew exactly what she was doing and was already hard as a rock as he waiting for hand to touch him.

Henry was nervous but wanted her so badly. He didnt tell her he was a virgin when they started dating thinking it might scare her off. She was so hot and he felt lucky to have her but was still always very nervous around her as she had much more experience than he did which made her a little intimidating. Suddenly her hand was stroking the bulge in his pants and Henry's eyes rolled with the sensation. He turned to her and she pulled his lips towards hers kissing him and nibbling on his bottom lip.

He pulled away from her mouth for a second and said "Jill look, i need to tell you something."

She smiled and kissed him again before she said "I know you're a virgin."

"What? I mean... how?"

"Its so obvious! You always get so nervous around me and i thinks its adorable!"

"Really?... you do?"

"Yes, I like you and don't worry, ill take care of everything! She said kissing him again giving his cock a few more gentle caresses before she got up and reached in to her pocket book pulling out a small bag.

"Ill be right back." She said

"Ok? Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just to use your bathroom, but don't worry, good things come to those who wait!" She said giving him another kiss. She grabbed a small bag she had taken out, it said Victoria Secret on the side which made Henry both excited and nervous as he watched her walk in to his bathroom closing the door behind her.

Jill opened up her bag and pulled out the black lingerie she had purchased just for this occasion. She laid them out on the counter as she started to remove her clothes. What she didnt notice was the small green blob of slime the was hovering in the air vent above her watching and waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

As Jill pulled off her pants and shirt revealing the regular cotton bra and panties which she had been wearing only to remove them next. As she turned away for the moment the blob dropped out of the vent and landed on the black panties on the counter. It stretched itself out trying to blend in to the fabric so she would not notice. As she turned around she grabbed the black bra first sliding her arms through and attaching the clasp in the back. She looked in the mirror at how great it made her boobs look before she grabbed the panties off the counter and slid them on. She noticed at first they felt a little damp but dismissed it as counter was probably wet from the sink.

She turned and examined herself in the long mirror behind the door at the whole set. She felt very sexy in her outfit and was preparing to head back out to Henry. The creature hiding in her panties was pressed up against her pussy and quickly wiggled it was inside her. Jill stopped as she could feel something strange happening between her legs. When the creature slipped inside her she just felt a warm tingling almost pleasurable sensation which made her a little light headed for a second. She reached down and looked in her panties real quick but didnt notice anything peculiar and didnt think much of it. Only thing she was feeling was she was suddenly very horny.

Henry was still sitting on the couch when he heard the bathroom door open. He looked over at his girlfriend walking in to the room in her new lingerie. She had never looked sexier to him since he met her. Every curve of her body was amazing as she walked out slowly and laid down on his bed. She leaned over on her side and stared at him with a seductive smile on her face.

"Well, are you going to keep a girl waiting?" She said.

Henry was sweating as he stood up and walked over to the bed. She crawled over to him and got on her knees on the bed kissing him on the lips as she began to unbutton his shirt before she started kissing his neck and working her way down his chest. Henry stood there nervous as hell but was still enjoying himself. He felt her hands start to unbuckle his belt and slowly unzip his pants. She slid his underwear down revealing his swollen member.

He looked down as she looked up at him with a big smile on her face stroking her fingers gently up and down his shaft.

"My my you're a big boy aren't you? How the hell are you still a virgin with a cock this big?" She said examining him. He wasn't sure if she was teasing him or not. His cock was about 7 inches fully erect which from what he knew was above average. He was still thinking about it when he suddenly felt her warm lips around his member and suddenly his mind went blank. He had never felt a woman's touch like this before and it was more amazing than he thought it would be.

Soon he realized he was getting a little too excited and tried to think of something that wasn't sexy to try to calm himself down. He didnt want to blow he load to quickly and ruin this night. She was helping as she knew her stuff when it came to blow jobs so it was difficult for him but he tried his best. Neither one of them were aware of the alien creature hiding in her body ready to drink his semen and change her in to the alien sex freak she was about to become.

As some pre cum began to dribble out of him she stopped and said "woah there handsome, we aren't done yet!" She didnt realize the small amount she had swallowed had kick started the transformation inside her.

Jill grabbed him and lightly pulled him down on the bed kissing him a little more before rolling him over on his back. She slid her panties off kicking them to the floor followed by her bra before she crawled on all fours and hovered above him while he desperately tried to slide a condom over his throbbing cock.

She hovered her pussy above his cock teasing his tip a little before letting it slide inside her. Henry was still trying to keep his mind on other things so he couldn't cum to early.

"Whats wrong Henry?" She asked seeing his mind was somewhere else?

"Im sorry, im just trying to keep myself from cumming too early!"

Jill smiled and kissed him before she said "just relax, if you cum you cum, just enjoy yourself!"

With that he grabbed his hands and placed them on her breast's as she began to move her hips and ride his cock. She was now purposely trying to make him cum so he didnt feel pressured to please her. She just wanted his first time to be amazing so the sex could get better with time.

Neither one of them were aware of the green alien goo in her pussy that was dissolving the condom so it could absorb his cum. Henry tried to hold on as long as he could but soon his cock turned on him and he couldn't help but cum squirting his man juice up in to her while he grabbed her waist like he was holding on for dear life. Jill even seemed to feel pleasure when he came which was a little surprising to her as she wasn't ready to orgasm herself but once his cum touch her she felt an immense satisfaction which made her moan out!

As the creature absorbed his semen the bonding process was now in overdrive. The goo began to move throughout her body transforming her sexual organs and taking her over. While Henry was still reeling from his orgasm Jill's mind was suddenly being filled with all this new knowledge and instinct.

"Im sorry if that was too soon! But that was amazing!" He said.

Jill was looking up at the ceiling as he transformation continued and said nothing.

"Jill? Are you ok?"

Suddenly she looked down at him with a smile on her face and her eyes were a bright green color. She began to move her hips again working his cock.

"Woah wait... Jill i don't know if i can... oh shit!"

"More!" She said as her alien pussy continued to suck on his cock.

Henry didn't know what was happening but his cock was starting to feel ready again to his shock. The pleasure felt amazing but Jill's sudden change was troubling him. She pulled him up towards her planting her lips on his again. She moaned and even giggled as she moved her hips. She wrapped her kegs around his waist and forced his face in to her chest. He began to suck on her nipples which made her moan out even more as she wrapped her arms around his head. As he sucked on her nipples he suddenly felt something leak from one of them and shoot down his throat.

Henry pulled away and coughed a few times before he said "what was that!"

Jill ignored him and just continued to Fuck him like a possessed alien nympho. Henry was so confused but everything was extremely pleasurable so it was hard for him to worry. He never though his first time would be this intense. The slime that had entered his body had worked its way in to his testicles and was absorbing everything it could making his balls swell. Henry was starting to feel u comfortable as the pressure built in his cock.

Jill's warm moist pussy comforted his raging cock as much as it could before he could hold on no more and he came again spraying what felt like gallons of semen and slime in to her as she tightened her grip around him. Both of them screamed out their lust as she fed off him.

Henry fell back in to his pillows barely able to stay conscious. Jill was also breathing heavy as she climbed off of him.

"Jill... what the... that was?...too much!..."

Jill still trying to process everything turned and laid down next to him putting her hand on his chest and kissing him before saying "Rest! Everything is going to be ok! Please rest!"

Before Henry could respond he was out cold as Jill laid her head on his chest and slept as well!

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers