The Green Blob Ch. 16

Story Info
Eric realizes he can't lose Emily.
1.4k words
4.59
12.6k
6
0

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Eric was back at the Lab with Emily. He couldn't help but feel happy all of a sudden. Every time he looked over at her she always smiled at him and he felt amazing. The sex was great, even though he usually needed a Gatorade or 2 after it but he honestly was starting to feel comfortable with this so called invasion.

Suddenly the door opened and Martin the security guard was standing there with his gun drawn!

"Martin, what are you doing?" Eric asked.

"I just saw the security tape from the other day, she's one of them, shes the alien!" He said pointing the gun at Emily.

"Woah woah wait a minute, what are you talking about? The tapes were damaged?" Eric said

"We installed backups a few months back! The alien is inside her, i saw it!"

Eric looked over at Emily who seem a little worried. He turned back to Martin and put his hand out trying to calm him down and maybe put his gun away.

"Calm down there Martin, nobody needs to die today, if what you say is true then we need to think of a way to help her, right?" Eric said slowly walking towards him with his hand out.

Emily moved forward a little trying to speak but when she opened her mouth there was a sudden "Bang". The gun had gone off while Eric was trying to talk down Martin. he stood there for a moment before he turned and Saw Emily holding her stomach and green slime in her hand.

"No!" He said before running over to her to catch her she fell in to his arms. He held her as she was not moving and her eyes were shut! "What have you done!" He said to Martin as tears started to fill his eyes.

"I don't know, maybe saved the world!" He said putting his gun back in its holster. "but this alien invasion is over!"

Eric was torn inside. He felt himself falling apart when her eyes suddenly opened up fully green and not looking human. She jumped to her feet and lunged at Martin pinning him against the wall. A green tentacle came out of her mouth and she shoved it in to his. The slime worked its way through his body until it arrived at his genitals. She let go of him and threw him in an observation room locking the door.

Martin fell to the floor holding on to his balls. He wasn't sure what was happening to him as all he felt was an immense pressure building up in his cock. He opened up his pants trying to get relief and watched as his cock was now fully erect and pulsing. He felt the pressure build before his cock started to orgasm spraying gallons of cum and green slime all over the room. He laid on the floor as the different fluids shot up in to the air before falling back down on him. His cock did not seem to stop as it continued to spray all over the room. Martin squirmed on the floor as his cock unmercifully drained his body of fluids causing him to dehydrate until he stopped moving and breathing. he laid there limp while his cock squirted out any last moisture stored in his body!

Eric watched as he saw Martin basically cum to death. He looked over at Emily who. Was breathing heavily and holding her stomach were the bullet had penetrated her about to collapse to the floor again. He ran over and put his arms around her helping her stand. Once he had her she collapsed in to his arms.

"Oh my god, Emily are you ok, Ill get some help!" He said lowering to the floor with her.

"No, don't leave me! I need to feed!" She said grabbing his arm.

"But you're hurt! I cant let you... i need to help you!"

"Then help me, feed me," she said again as she pulled him closer kissing him before she started pulling his pants open.

Eric was concerned for her but he gave no resistance as she pulled off her panties and took his cock inside her. The slime in her coated his cock slithering inside it trying to make him cum as quickly as possible. It only took a minute before he was orgasming and shooting his seed up inside her. She moaned out as she absorbed his cum and he watched the bullet wound suddenly seal up leaving only a green stain on her lab coat! As she stayed there straddle on him her breathing sounded better and she appeared to be ok. She examined herself to make sure everything was healed up.

"Im sorry, I hoped you'd never have to see me like that!" She said.

Eric wasn't sure what she meant by that when he asked "Like what? Are you ok now?"

"Ill be fine, thanks to you! It like an animal instinct, i attack when i feel threatened, didnt want to do that to him but he tried to kill me!"

"He got what he deserved!" He said putting his hand on her cheek. "I'm just happy you're alright, I don't think I could handle losing you!"

"Really?" she replied with her eyes watering up.

"Really, whatever this... invasion or whatever you want to call it is, Im with you."

Emily leaned in and kissed him before ripping open her shirt and lab coat. She tore her bra apart to get it off and threw it as they laid down on the floor together. She began moving her hips and retracting the extra slime she had used to make him cum moments ago. She didnt need to feed right now she just wanted him.

They could not get their clothes off fast enough as they just wanted to feel eachother. They kissed eachother passionately. Eric sucked on her neck even bit her a little as Emily dug her finger nails in to his back. She had never been this turned on before. This wasn't about feeding, it was about passion, it was about feeling him inside her. He grabbed her hair and pulled on it tilting her head back as he kissed her neck and worked his way down to her breasts licking her nipples and squeezing them in his hand making her moan out even louder.

Their passion was becoming intense. they couldn't touching each other or kissing each other enough to fulfill the sudden ache they had for each other. She suddenly began to secrete green slime out of her nipples. It dripped down her breasts and he stomach before she took her hands and started rubbing it all over her body and his. They were both dripping with slime but they couldn't separate themselves from each other as they continued to fuck. Eric didnt care what the goo was doing, he just wanted her.

Eric could feel the slime pulsing on his skin. It began to glow slightly making them both emit a bright green color. Every sensation felt 100 time better. He started to feel a little strange, almost like he was drunk or high, he couldn't explain it. He could feel an immense pleasure. His cock was ready to explode but he also could feel her orgasm building as well. There was a sort of psychic link between them causing them both to feel not only their own pleasure but each others. The held each other tightly as the feeling built. The felt as though they were trying to hold themselves together and they both screamed out loud! The feeling of both was almost too much to handle but they held on until it was finished and they both collapsed to the floor.

Eric laid there with Emily on top of him and his arms wrapped around her. She was resting her head on his chest as they both tried to catch their breath still covered with the goo but it was no longer glowing.

"What... what was that?" He asked.

Emily looked up and smiled at him. "You liked that huh?"

"Wow... just...wow!"

Emily pulled herself up closer to him kissing him on his lips. "What you consider sex i consider feeding, what I consider sex was that. So congratulations you are my first!"

"First?"

"First and only, Im never leaving your side!" She said before laying her head back down on his chest.

"I suppose we need to clean up, also there's a dead body in the other room." He said.

"Yeah... can we just lay here a little while longer?" She replied.

He held her tightly in his arms again and laid on the cold floor. He didnt want to move or let her go. He may have even killed Martin himself if she hadn't. He was wondering what he was doing and whats come over him, all he knew was he never wanted to lose her.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers