The Green Blob Ch. 17

Story Info
A young couple has an extreme wedding night.
879 words
4.34
15.7k
4

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

The invasion was spreading but slowly. The area around the crash site had become the most contaminated and 1 pop star on the other side of the country. Most of the hatchlings at the crash site had hatched and spread out. A few of them had found a reservoir nearby and had fallen in to the water. They had been sucked through the pipes to different areas miles away.

At a hotel there was a young newlywed couple winding down from the stressful day they had just been through with the wedding and reception. Once in their room it was hard for them to keep their hands off of each other. There was a hot tub in their room and With a little help from her new husband she was able to get her dress off before climbing in to the tub and wait for her Groom. She hadn't drank much during the day as she wanted to be sober for that night.

While she enjoyed the bubbles watching her husband strip off his tux she did not notice the small green slimy blob that had gotten in to the tub while it was filling up. She was leaning against the side watching him when it moved through the water and wiggled up between her legs. With all the motion in the water she almost didnt notice it and even when she did at was just a feeling between her legs that made her want her man even more.

He climbed in to the tub with his beautiful new bride and before he could adjust himself she had already had her hands around him kissing him. They had not had sex in a few weeks trying to hold out for their wedding night to make it more intense and more special.

He rubbed his hands all over her tanned body, and kissed her neck. He could hardly contain his excitement as he shoved his throbbing cock up inside her making her moan. They were in the center of the tub while she bobbed up and down on his cock. The moving water made everything more intense and it wasn't long before all the waiting they had done leading up to tonight caught up with him and he exploded in to her.

Once his cum entered her the blob got hold of it and began to expand. The warm water actually made the process move a little quicker as within a few second she was suddenly convulsing on top of him and her eyes were bright green.

She looked down at him with a huge grin on her face before he said "sorry I guess I was more ready than i expected, but hey give me a few minutes and we can go..." he stopped as she suddenly pushed him against the edge of the tub and started to grind his cock again.

"More!" She said as her pussy was locked around his cock. It didnt hurt and actually felt good so he didnt argue and just went with it as she moved her body milking more out of his cock while locking lips with his. She moved her waist and grabbed his hair shoving her large breast's in his face. She was like a wild woman who wanted nothing more than his cock which he was happy to give her.

The water had begun to turn green which neither one of them noticed at first as she continued to massage his cock in her pussy moaning out extremely loud. The water had begun to feel slimy against their skin but it made everything feel even better as they continued to fuck. They splashed around a little in the tub moving back to the center with their arms wrapped around each other while they were now covered in green slime as it mixed with the water. He suddenly realized they were both covered in the stuff but neither one of them seemed to care as the only thing they needed right now was each other.

The tub water began to glow. The creature once bonded with her could sense their passion for each other and using the water to enhance their experience. They Both couldn't hold out too much longer as the slime linked them in more ways than one. They began to get a warm tingling on their skin as the slimy water clung to them causing their orgasm to be so intense they both screamed out their lust as the water glowed even brighter before exploding out of the tub all over the room. The 2 were still in the middle of the empty tub wrapped around each other in a romantic embrace as they could barely catch their breath. They were both still covered in a thin layer of green goo but all they cared about was each others touch.

The slime that had shot out of the tub and all over the room had started to pulse. Small groups of the goo had started to pull together creating multiple blob offspring as they began to slither away. Some slid under the door while others back in to the tub heading for the drain so they could get in to the piping and spread to more hosts.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers