The Green-eyed Monster Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and ex-model wife pass time on a plane trip.
1.6k words
4.01
62.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – Introducing the Lucky Couple

My eyes followed Diana as she got up from her seat and walked down the aisle. I knew I wasn't the only one looking – no doubt every male in the vicinity, who was still awake, couldn't resist mentally undressing her, not that it took too much effort – a skimpy denim mini-skirt, just barely long enough to still be considered appropriate but perhaps leaving a tad too little to the imagination, allowed a generous view of her lovely legs. Those who were more daring and risked a longer stare at her chest would have noticed that her gravity-defying breasts were not confined by a bra (not that they needed the support anyway) and her nipples could be made out, trying to make their presence known, through the fabric of her white v-neck t-shirt, which hugged her tightly and accentuated her curves. She snuck into the airplane's lavatory, casting a mischievous peek in my direction as she closed the door and left her audience to their fantasies. I tried to hide my excitement and remained seated patiently for a few moments before I also made my way up the aisle in what I thought was an inconspicuous manner.

***

Diana and I had been married for almost 8 years and I was well aware and accustomed to the effect she had on men. To be honest, I've always gotten a perverse kind of pleasure out of it. I noticed it everywhere, all the time – the quick glimpse at her cleavage, the admiring gaze that lingered just a split second too long, and the turn of the head as she walked by, just to confirm that from behind she was just as appetizing as she was from the front.

I just had to accept the fact that other men would always give my wife attention and sometimes, whether intentionally or not, she would flirt back. I had to make the best of it, and I did. There was no place for jealousy in our relationship. In fact, it was the source of my darkest, raunchiest sexual fantasies.

I mean come on, let's be honest – you must be a really insecure twit if you don't get off on other men lusting after your girlfriend or wife, even if only on some subconscious level you're too afraid to acknowledge. It's basically saying "Well done, man, you've made a great choice!" and especially for me, nothing could be truer.

My wife is the kind of woman you see on the pages of men's magazines and then fantasize about while you're jerking off. I mean that quite literally – Diana is, or was, a lingerie model. She left the industry about a year before, when she turned thirty, past her prime for the big time but trust me – she only blossomed and came of age as a woman after her scantly-clothed days of teasing men and driving women up the walls with envy had come to an end. Any red-blooded male over 18 who doesn't want to throw Diana down, rip her clothes off and fuck her till his dick falls off is either gay or blind.

There are definite benefits to being married to a model. When you can get by on looks, there's no need to think too much. I love Diana dearly, but I'll be the first to admit she's not the sharpest pencil in the box. This means that anyone intelligent and interesting enough, capable of subduing a giant ego, can become a god amongst men. Secondly, despite her inability to design a space rocket, my wife has an incredible zest for life – a real passion and an insatiable hunger to go everywhere she can go, see everything she can see and experience everything she can experience. Finally, leading up to the most important aspect, as far as this story is concerned, is her sexuality. You know that cock-stiffening experience of looking at a picture of a half naked, drop dead gorgeous girl in a magazine? When her eyes scream "I'm a very, very bad girl" at you and all your blood leaves your brain, you start thinking with your other head? There's a secret to it. Yes, it is part cleverly suggestive clothing (or lack thereof), and yes, it is part role-playing. But there's more to it... deep down, that look... is genuine. When you think "This chick looks like she can go to town on my cock", it's because she can. My wife is single-handedly the wildest, most uninhibited lover I've ever had. There are literally no limits to what she has tried, and would still try, in bed.

To sum it up, being married to Diana entailed being with a breathtakingly beautiful woman, who's easily impressed, open-minded and very sexually minded. I'll let you connect the dots as I get back to my story.

***

"What took you so long? I was going crazy in here." She said with lust as she pulled me into the tiny airplane toilet. Her hands had already pulled my shorts down and were stroking my semi-erect cock.

"I didn't really want to make it too obvious." I said with a smile and leaned towards her, taking hold of the back of her head as we kissed.

Having jerked my dick to its full size, Diana pulled up her tiny skirt around her waist and turned around. She leaned over the toilet seat and let me pull down her panties to her knees. I slid a finger between her legs and it easily sunk into her waxed and hairless snatch. She was incredibly hot and wet.

"Well, aren't you in a state!" I grinned, while she moaned softly as my finger slid in and out of her pink pussy.

"Shut up and fuck me already." She whispered frustrated, pulling my finger out and parting her legs just wide enough to allow my advancing cock entry.

Diana pushed back onto my cock forcefully, I was pressed back against the door and my dick sunk deep into her pussy. We both groaned as I entered her.

Using the door as leverage, I began pounding my wife's tight pussy from behind. No matter how many times we did it, the "mile-high club" thing never got boring. It was always thrill.

I reached around the front and caressed Diana's sensitive clit with my finger. Over time I had made and art of playing with it – I could have had her squirting over my cock in less than a minute if I wanted to, or "torture" her for a long time, until she begged me to make her cum. It was fun to watch her squirm, melting under my touch. I could see her whole body was tingling. Goose bumps covered her skin all over as she moaned, inching ever closer to an orgasm with each thrust of my cock, with each delicate caress of her swollen clit.

She really was in a state, but we had barely gotten started. I wanted to make it last a bit longer, so I ceased the assault on her clit and focused on her tits – fondling them through her shirt, making her nipples erect. She was in a trance-like state now. Her head dropped as she leaned herself against the opposite wall and began bucking her ass against me, trying to get as much of my meat in her as possible. She was letting out little whimpers of pleasure continuously.

I had complete control of my wife's delicious body. I kept speeding up and slowing down, fucking her with deep long strokes or just teasing her lips with my cock-head I repeatedly brought her on the verge of orgasm before I selfishly denied her the ultimate pleasure. She was so wet – my cock would glide in and out of her at the slightest movement. It felt incredible.

I wanted to time it to perfection. Diana was just dangling helplessly over the edge when I felt ready to come. I increased my pace, began pounding her pussy fiercely, which sent shivers up her spine. She shrieked, a little too loudly, as she started coming. I could feel her convulsions around my cock – her pussy was milking me and I didn't resist. We came together as I shot my load deep inside her womb. A perfect unison of our beings, we were lifted together into that blissful state of complete serenity.

I pulled out my softening cock and pulled up her panties. They caught a few drops of seeping semen as I slid them into place. Diana turned around and sat on the toilet seat, still slightly hypnotized. We both laughed a subdued laughter as we gazed into each other's eyes. God, she was beautiful.

I honestly believed that the fact that I could make Diana come like that every time we had sex was a great factor in her staying faithful to me all these years. When a girl's got everything she needs, the only thing a man can give her is a fucking to knock her lights out. It might be silly, but truthfully, I really thought that that's why she kept me around.

I snuck out first – nonchalantly returning to my seat. At this time, on a transatlantic flight, only a few people were still awake, watching in-flight entertainment or reading a book. They were the lucky ones who saw the incredible sight of my wife as she returned to her seat – very dreamily she almost stumbled along the aisle. Her nipples, fully erect and painfully obvious, were trying their best to pierce through her shirt. Her thighs and arms were glistening with sweat from the recent fucking she had received. They all knew what had happened. The image of her angelic face, tainted by that unmistakable "after sex" look, was permanently etched into their minds.

Yup, our summer vacation was off to a great start.

To be continued...