The Green-eyed Monster Ch. 02

Story Info
Beach ordeal leads to rude awakening for hubby.
1.8k words
3.19
82.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Bittersweet dreams

The beach underwent a magical transformation at night. It was completely deserted -- the only sign of human activity was the faint and distant sound of Spanish Flamenco guitar coming from a tavern somewhere in the nearby town. It added flavour to the monotonous hissing of the waves. The moon hung full in the cloudless sky and illuminated the landscape with its pale blue light -- the sea glittered all the way to the horizon and the sand almost glowed with a silver tint. Occasionally, a refreshing gust of gentle breeze would stir the thick humid evening air. With the bustling multitudes retreated for the night, this part of the small Mediterranean island became a peaceful haven -- a place where one could be truly intimate. Especially in the secluded little bay Diana and I had discovered soon after our arrival on the island.

We would return to the charming cove every night -- sometimes we just enjoyed the beautiful scenery with a bottle of wine and endless chatter, other times we would take a dip in the warm sea, symbolically shedding the restraints of society by shedding our clothes. Invariably we ended the evenings by making love on the sand.

That evening began like any other -- after an intimate candle-lit dinner at the waterfront, Diana and I headed out to our spot. Having gone through a bottle of fine champagne at the restaurant, we were already feeling playful and wasted no time getting out of whatever little clothes we wore and plunging into the sea. The cool water was not very flattering to my manhood, but it sure made my wife a sight to behold (even more so than usual). Standing waist deep, tiny droplets of water trickled down her body, sparkling as they raced down her curves. Her breasts, crowned by her small erect nipples, quivered as she submerged into the water and then surfaced again. We giggled and splashed around, swimming around each other, pausing for the occasional hug, kiss or caress of one another's body. After a while we returned back to the shore. I walked behind my wife, admiring her amazing ass, which swayed sexily as she walked up to the point where our clothes lay crumpled in a pile.

With Diana's behind capturing my full attention and the poor lighting, it was no wonder I didn't immediately notice him. At first I only saw the dark silhouette, and then slowly the details came. It was a man, standing over our clothes, looking at us as we approached. Both of my wife and I stopped dead in our tracks. There was a moment, a very long moment, filled with tension, during which we examined each other, unsure how to handle this unwelcome intruder.

He was a giant of a man with immense physique. A good seven feet tall, he was laced with muscles. Standing menacingly with his feet at shoulder width apart, his tree-trunk arms crossed in front of his chest, he was eerily still. Shoulder length hair fell chaotically around his dark face, further masked by stubble. His piercing eyes closely examined us. Actually he only took interest in Diana. I could recognize the lust in the brute's gaze. I had seen it countless times before, but never so animalistic, never so primal and unrepressed.

The silence seemed to have been going on forever. Neither Diana nor I could utter a single word. I doubt that we would have been able to communicate, on any level, with this Goliath anyway. In fact so taken aback were we, neither of us had even remembered to try and conceal our nakedness.

The man finally took notice of me -- after a quick glance at my penis, shrunk to half its normal size -- he smirked almost mockingly. To our shock, he pulled down his pants, and exposed himself to my wife and myself. His cock was absurdly big -- long and thick. With a triumphant look, his lips stretched into a sneer. Our raised eyebrows and gaping mouths confirmed that he had made quite an impact. His dick didn't just dwarf my own, by no means modest, manhood, but it dwarfed anything I had ever seen or imagined before. Even the most well endowed of porn stars would have felt inferior at the sight of such a mammoth cock.

"It is so big!" Diana uttered, with a sort of reverence and awe. Her tone had a strangely unnerving effect on me. Finally the tense wait seemed to be over. Though he probably didn't understand her words, the man read her body language perfectly, which prompted him to act swiftly and decisively. With a half grunt, half grin, his bear hand grabbed my wife around the back of the head and easily forced her to her knees on the ground in front of him. She looked tiny against his towering frame. Seeing his intentions, I desperately lunged forward, in a futile attempt to protect her honour. Predictably, I found myself flung across the air, landing almost two meters away.

I jumped to my feet and tried again to fight off the scoundrel but my second attempt failed even more miserably than the first. His fist smashed into my face and I toppled onto the sand not knowing which way was up.

By the time I regained some sense of where I was, I could only watch in horror as the man held Diana's head in place with one hand, while the other guided his massive dick into her mouth. She groaned in obvious discomfort as her lips were stretched painfully wide by the intruding monster. He pushed in and in, defiling her face. Inch by inch the dick slowly sunk into my wife's throat. If I wasn't in such shock, I would've appreciated her skill -- being able to deep-throat such a long and thick piece of man-meat, without even choking or gagging, was a feat few women could achieve. The man held still for a few moments before he began relentlessly face-fucking my wife. Using Diana's wide open mouth as a fuck hole, he groaned and picked up the tempo.

I felt an impulse shoot through my mind. It was too uncomfortable to acknowledge it consciously, but I was vaguely aware of it. Diana's eyes were closed. Her cheeks made little grooves around the cock as it slid in and out of her mouth, lubricated by saliva. Her face looked more beautiful than ever. I shook my head, trying to chase the thoughts away. I could not possibly be enjoying watching my precious sweetheart get degraded in such a violent way. Yet I didn't move, look away, or make any further attempts to stop it (not that I could). I simply watched on in silence as another man used my wife for his sexual pleasure right in front of me.

The enormous man was moaning unreservedly now. To my bewilderment, I came to realize that he had completely let go of Diana's head and stopped thrusting his hips at her. She was now willingly sucking his cock. Bobbing her head back and forth, swallowing the giant pole deep into her throat, all on her own accord. She was not struggling against it at all. In fact, her eyes were open, looking lustfully up into his eyes. Fear had turned to passion and she seemed at ease, in charge, and enjoying the experience.

When Diana's hands reached up to caress the man's squash-ball sized testicles, it was the final sign that she had become a consenting participant in this debauchery. It had a profound effect on me.

It was the most bizarre feeling I had ever experienced. The sting of jealousy and humiliation pierced my heart. It's one thing to get excited by a man's complimentary appreciation from afar but it's something entirely different to be forced to watch someone sexually assault my wife and worse yet -- to be forced to watch her growing enthusiasm... It was heart-wrenching. Yet, it didn't end there, there was something else too. There was something deeper, something that I had never been aware of before or had any control over. It was a feeling that began deep within my gut and slowly spread throughout my system. It overpowered my intellect, beat down my pride and sent my nervous system into an electric whirlpool. Although the situation was desperately out of my control and I never would have imagined agreeing to it had it been up to me, I came to realize that watching my stunning wife engaging in a sexual activity with another man aroused me like nothing else ever had. Call me a pathetic weasel, but that was the hard fact I had to accept or face emotional devastation.

The man yelled and the muscles of his whole body contracted. He was coming in Diana's mouth. Her muffled moans and the repeated up and down movement of her larynx confirmed that she was indeed swallowing the semen of another man right in front of her husband's eyes.

As he retracted his cock, the final few spurts of his thick creamy cum splashed around her hungry mouth and dripped off her chin. The man looked at me and noticed the animated look on my face and the erection I was sporting. His laughter, full of contempt, echoed throughout the empty beach. He walked away, leaving my wife, a cum-splashed cock sucker, and I, an impotent cuckold, to our thoughts.

I shot up in my bed, drenched in cold sweat. My mouth was dry, with a bitter taste. I looked around, frantic and confused. Slowly I realized where I was. Diana was peacefully sleeping next to me and the display of the alarm clock on the bedside table read 03:17. I eased back to my pillow slowly, with a huge sigh of relief.

It was all a dream, just a silly dream. My wife's wedding vowels had not been violated. My pride was intact. The preposterously-sized man and his trunk-like penis were only a figment of my imagination. Still, something from the depths of my mind had been stirred by the dream. Something dark had followed me in my waking reality. My erection still stretched the bed-sheets and the all-encompassing feeling of arousal, at the thought of watching my cheating wife, remained even after I had taken a shower and masturbated to an unnervingly powerful orgasm.

I relived every little detail of the dream over and over. For so long I had been suppressing my jealousy, I reasoned, that it had planted the seed for this unexpected fantasy deep into my subconscious. The only logical conclusion (I won't comment on what qualifies as logical in the mind of a horny male at 4am), I decided, was to pursue this, wherever it would lead.