The Green Green Grass of Home-DGH

Story Info
Can you love someone too much? Here's Myron's story.
16.3k words
4.45
44.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,690 Followers

Note from Jake Rivers:

This is my fifth semi-annual "invitational." The initial one was based on the Statler Brother's song, "This Bed of Rose's." The second used the Marty Robbins El Paso trilogy: "El Paso" "El Paso City " and "Faleena." The third had stories based on the various versions of "Maggie May" or "Maggie Mae." The fourth invitational was based on any Country & Western song.

The current invitational is based on any song written or performed by Merle Haggard.

Regards, Jake

*

I have always wondered if you could love someone too much. I believe in my case the answer is yes.

The old hometown looks the same as I step down from the train
And there to meet me is my Mama and Papa.
Down the lane I look and there runs Mary hair of gold and lips like cherries
It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.

I remember this song from way back in my younger days. So pretty, yet so sad. It's about a man's dream before he is taken to be executed. I guess I could almost call it my swan song seeing as I'm in the same situation.

Here I am at seventy-one years old waiting to take my final walk down the corridor. I guess I should go back a few years to explain how I ended up where I am now.

My name is Myron Brock and I am a CFO (Chief Financial Officer) for a major institution. I worked my way up through the ranks to this top position.

Back in my college days, I was somewhat of a playboy but I also had brains. I found out early that I liked dealing in numbers and that I was good at it. I took courses in Accounting and Finance graduating in the top of my class receiving my Bachelor of Science degree. I went on and received my Masters degree in Finance as well.

I had no problem finding a position with a top company. I started in the accounting department and worked my way up.

The dating scene was quite interesting for me. It really started in college. It was a lot wilder than I would have ever imagined. The sex was there for the asking. I must have gone to a party at least every other week. The booze flowed as well as the drugs. I drank some and tried the pot but it always made me tired.

I gave up the pot but I did drink at the parties. I was a nerd but far from a geek. Because of the smarts, I helped several friends with their homework. In turn, I made lots of friends and pretty much was invited to all the parties.

I really don't want to knock the girls because they were just doing and wanting the same as the guys. We all partied on down and most every party ended in a lot of sex. After getting intoxicated, the girls wanted it as bad as the guys did. It was nothing to be on a bed sprawled out with six naked people. This wasn't a one-time thing but happened at most every party.

I didn't really have any girl friends as such. I know many of the girls came to college to find a husband while others actually came for an education. The majority did come to party or at least to get a taste of the college life. I guess that's why I could have sex with them and still not be serious about them.

It would be hard to want to marry a woman that a number of your friends laid. Many of my friends didn't feel that way. After we graduated, there were several of my friends getting married. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I felt kind of funny going to weddings with women that I had bedded down.

I could have been serious about a couple of women but the multiple sex partners did it in for me. I'm not talking double standards here. I would think that many of the women felt the same about guys that they were interested in. I guess it's all in the heart of the beholder. Some are able to separate love and the different sex acts. They could love a woman or man that had sex with other people they knew. I just wasn't made that way.

I can understand a loving relationship going awry and the couple breaking up. Each going their own way and marrying other people, but fucking my friend's fiancée and them getting married the following week was a bit much for me.

Ruthie was a girl I bedded down with quite a few times in my freshman year. I really began to like her. I could see her being a good long-term partner. I even think I told her that I loved her numerous times. I was getting serious about her until I got to one of the parties late and she was letting Randy, a black ball player, feel her up on the dance floor. When they sat down on a couch, Randy had his hand up her thigh and onto her pussy. She just spread her legs for him.

She was being finger fucked when she saw me. We both knew it was over between us at that point. I later found out that she had dated Randy before me. Believe it or not, it wasn't about race but about money. Randy was big into sports and she figured that he would make it to the big league and she would be his wife.

They both lost. Randy broke a leg in mid season. His possible pro career was over. Ruth left him soon after that. She came back to see me but I told her we could fuck but a future with her was out of the question.

Barbara was another woman I enjoyed being with. In my senior year, she actually proposed to me. It was almost funny if it wasn't true. Brad, another senior, had proposed to her and she said she needed a little time before answering him. She told me that she loved me and wanted to marry me. It was my last chance because if I said no she would marry Brad.

I wished her and Brad a very happy marriage. Even though I did care for her, sharing my woman was not what I wanted. I was even in their wedding party. How strange it felt knowing I had slept with the bride a number of times. It was at this point that I figured I'd be a bachelor. I had no problem having sex or sharing women as long as they were not my girlfriends.

It bothered my mom that I wasn't married and didn't have anyone serious in my life. I tried to explain to her that even though I went out with a number of women, I was not in love with them. I could not commit to a lifetime relationship with someone I didn't love.

My career made it difficult to have sustaining relationships. The company I worked for offered me a job opportunity that I couldn't refuse. They needed a traveling financial advisor who would go throughout the United States and help start new offices and do reviews and audits on present accounts.

It paid a six-digit salary and covered all expenses. I could be gone anywhere from a few days to a month at a time. Several people applied for the position but most were married and this job would play havoc on any relationship. Since I was single and considered one of our top new financial people, I got the position.

The job let me see the world. I always traveled first class, ate at some of the finest restaurants and stayed at top ranked motels. I do have to say it was lonely at times. Frequently I met a woman in the lounge and invited her to dinner then we often ended up in bed.

For those who have seen 'Pretty Woman' I have also picked up women at dating services. If I needed a woman on my arm at a particular dinner, I would contact a service and the woman of my choosing would be there for the night. I paid to have a woman available as my escort. If she decided to spend additional time with me it would be extra and of the woman's choosing.

Most women spent the night. There were a few incidents where she might refuse or I didn't need her services after the dinner. Either way, I always tipped her well.

I had been doing this job for a number of years now. I was past forty years old and had received a number of promotions and raises. My secretary, Rose, had been with me since the beginning. She was my right hand woman, if that makes any sense. I would transfer all my financial data to her and she in turn would set up the reports. In the beginning at dinner meetings, I would usually write down data or use some type of tape recording when necessary and Rose would type out the whole conversation.

There was starting to be more and more meetings, dinners and reports since our business was growing so fast. Rose and I both agreed that it would be an asset if I could have a secretary help cover the business meetings. Rose came with me to a number of them but asked me to find someone else who could attend and take notes. Being gone so often was wreaking havoc on her marriage.

I didn't want to lose Rose and I didn't want to mess up her marriage so I started using our secretarial pool at work. They usually didn't attend dinner or the social engagements that came up. I used a high class dating service for those affairs. The secretaries liked a chance to travel, usually overnight, and we always treated them well. After the meeting, they would take their reports and give them to Rose, who would complete the paper work.

As the business grew, I was able to use secretaries from the various new offices we opened up. I still used the dating service when needing a woman on my arm for the evening, or when attending parties.

****

In my later years after college, I had dated dozens of women, but only had strong feelings for a few of them. The first was Sharon who I met shortly after I began my new job. She was young and beautiful and was always smiling. Her personality would light a room when she entered it. Sex with Sharon was always an experience.

She wasn't afraid of trying anything. We tried many positions and some really felt awkward. The standard man on top, woman on top, doggie style and oral worked well for us. She liked anal but it made my dick hurt. Sorry anal lovers but it just wasn't for me. At one time, she told me she wanted to travel and see the world.

Sharon had one big downfall and that was money. She wanted to marry a man who was wealthy. Someone who could make all hers dreams come true. At the time, I was just starting out in the auditing department. I tried to explain to her that my position in the future would be financially secure. Apparently, her friends told her that most accountants weren't in the upper money brackets and that she would be wanting.

It was sad that she was so worried about money. I was ready to ask her if she wanted to get married when I found out she was more interested in money than she was in me. We were good together. We went out on one more goodbye date and had sex the entire night. I knew I would miss her but would be better off without her.

She did end up meeting a doctor and was married a couple of years later. I had seen her and her new husband at a New Years bash. She still looked great and had that bubbly personality. By then I was starting up the corporate ladder and some of her friends had told her I was headed into the big time.

I knew that when I danced with her that she regretted us breaking up. She even offered herself to me that night but after kissing her and feeling her up, I told her to go to her husband. I guess I was becoming a little more moral.

It was two years later that I met Laura. What can I say about her? Another beautiful woman who was very sure of what she wanted. She desired a home and family, the house in the country, a stable marriage with total trust between the husband and wife. She wanted to be a homemaker and would do anything for the right man if she loved him. Laura was a very loving and caring person. We even talked of marriage but we knew it wouldn't work between us. In my new position, I would be traveling all the time and would be lucky to be home a week or two out of a month. She wanted a husband who would be there for her on a regular basis. I knew I couldn't be that man if I wanted to get ahead in my chosen profession. It was hard leaving such a warm and passionate woman.

Then I met Mary; it was a story in itself. As I have mentioned, I travel and fly a lot. I've gotten to meet a number of airline stewardess's. A few I have asked out if I knew I would be in their city for a day or two. Over the years, I took out several.

I was flying first class, as usual and Mary and Jackie were the stewardesses on this flight. Mary just caught my eye. She seemed to be in a class of her own. She was always smiling and looked beautiful even in her uniform. I wanted to get to know more about this woman. She had the same bubbly personality I remembered Sharon having.

I asked her if she was staying overnight in Dallas where we were heading and she said she was. When I asked her if I could see her that evening she said in the nicest voice that she was sorry but she didn't date customers. It was a rule she set for herself. She didn't want to get involved right then either it seemed. Then she thanked me very much for asking, smiled and went about her duties.

I was awestruck by her. I didn't stop to think that maybe she just saw me as an older man. After finding out her age, I asked Jackie, I realized that I was twenty-three years older. Damn, where did all the years go?

She and her fellow hostess stopped and talked to me during the flight. That's when I found out about their ages. Jackie was twenty-six at the time. She was more into the dating scene where I didn't quite know about Mary, she was the one who intrigued me.

At our destination, I said goodbye to the two ladies and checked in at my motel. I cleaned up, put on some casual clothes, and went down to the restaurant for dinner. I had reservations, and good thing I did, as it was quite crowded.

I looked up and saw my two stewardesses, Mary and Jackie. They were just standing there so I figured they didn't have a reservation. I mentioned to the waiter that they were welcome to join me if they liked. Jackie came walking over with a rather hesitant Mary behind.

"Thank you for the invitation," said Jackie. "There was a one-hour wait."

"We're not imposing on you are we Mr. Brock?" asked Mary.

"Not at all. I'm all alone here tonight and it's nice to have the company of two beautiful ladies." I smiled at both of them. "Please call me Myron; it's a lot less formal."

The waiter came over and handed the girls a menu. "Ladies, dinner is on me tonight," I said.

"You don't need to do that Mr. Brock, I mean Myron. We're capable of paying for our own dinner," remarked Mary.

"Mary, I know that. I would never assume otherwise. I didn't mean to be impolite ..."

"For Pete's sake Mary, loosen up a little. He just offered us dinner and to share his table with us. Not every man wants to take advantage of us," said Jackie.

"You're right Jackie; I'm sorry I was critical of you Myron. Thank you for the kind offer," Mary replied.

Truth be known, I wouldn't mind taking advantage of these two lovely women, who wouldn't? I do have to say that Mary did something to my heart. I can't explain it because I never felt like this very often.

Both ladies told me a little about themselves and I explained to them about being in the financial industry. Jackie wanted to be a career stewardess. She loved traveling and meeting new people. Marriage and family wasn't something she gave much thought about right now. She was just looking for a good time.

Mary on the other hand was different. She wanted to travel but also wanted a family. She said she was waiting for the right man to enter her life. I guess what bothered me was she was very serious when she told me these things. I guess in a sense, I was waiting for Mrs. Right but never expected to find her either. Mary seemed to have some of the best qualities of my two old girlfriends, Sharon and Laura.

After dinner, the three of us stepped into the lounge for a few drinks. The music was loud but we were able to talk over it. Both women were really nice but I couldn't help the feelings I got from being near Mary. It did something to my insides. I honestly had to wonder if I had a problem.

They had a small dance floor and I danced a couple of slow numbers with each of them. I got goose bumps holding Mary. Jackie on the other hand pressed her body up against mine. It felt good but I wished Mary would have done it also.

It was getting late and Mary said she had to get up to their room and get some rest. The two of them were supposed to do morning exercises before catching their plane out. Jackie said she had to go also. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and thanked them for a wonderful evening.

I headed up to my room and poured myself a drink then caught up on the latest news. I was in my skivvies when there was a knock at the door. I opened it slightly and there stood Jackie.

"Mind if I come in for a nightcap? Mary is already asleep and I can use the company."

"Give me a minute to slip on more clothes," I said.

"That's not necessary," she said as she pushed open the door and closed it behind her.

All she had on was a robe and when she opened it, she was naked underneath. It didn't take a brain surgeon to know what to do next. I turned off most of the lights and put the TV on a mellow music station. I poured us both a drink and we sat on the side of the bed. I set the drinks down and kissed her; she tasted good. We kissed a few more times before I pulled her robe off her shoulders and let it fall. I laid her back on the bed and began kissing and rubbing her tits. She moaned and groaned before telling me to keep going.

We moved up to the center of the bed and I put one hand between her thighs and worked my way up to a very moist pussy. "I've wanted this all night," she said to me as she reached out and found a very hard cock.

I rolled over on my back and we did a sixty-nine on each other. Her pussy was soaking wet. She quickly turned around and said she wanted me inside of her. I reached into the nightstand and pulled out a condom. She took it from me and opened it up then put it on my cock. She rose up and inserted my cock inside her. It was great watching her moving up and down on my hot cock.

"God your cock feels so good; I could ride it all night. Oh, so good, so fucking good. When I drink, it makes me so horny. Fuck me, fuck me, oh yeah, that's it, I'm about to come. Oh, shit! I'm coming, I'm coming."

As she came, she lowered herself and buried me all the way inside her. She would rub her pussy back and forth against my pelvic. I felt myself getting ready to come also. I held her hips down while I shot a large load into the condom. After both of our orgasms subsided she rolled off me.

I went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom and put my briefs back on. When I returned to the bedroom, she was in her robe and sipping her drink.

"Myron, thank you for helping me to reduce this tension I've had all day. I feel much better now."

"I think I'll be able to sleep pretty good myself," I said and smiled.

I couldn't help but think of the mile high club. For those readers who don't know what that is I'll explain. It's having sex while in an airplane while it is in the air. I remember asking Jackie if she was a member.

"To be honest with you, yes I am. It wasn't on a commercial flight because my job is much more important than a fuck. I did go up in a private plane with two pilots in a small aircraft. They took turns piloting and I did them both. The three of us became members of the mile high club."

She finished her drink, got up and we kissed one last time before I opened the door and watched her leave. It was a good fuck; I don't know why but I was hoping she wouldn't tell Mary. God, what was the matter with me?

I was lying on the bed after my sexual encounter with Jackie and I thought about the one time I came close to belonging to the mile-high club myself. It was a couple of years ago when I had to make a quick flight to Texas. There was one leaving at two in the morning and Rose got me a reservation but I had to ride coach. It was fine with me since I would be coming back the next day.

I boarded a plane that had a stop in Columbus and saw that most of the passengers were resting. The stopover only woke a few of them up. I sat near the rear of the plane. A couple sat next to me that I figured was married since she wore a wedding ring. I believe they were of Mexican decent.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,690 Followers