The Green Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be wise. Good day."

I walked on.

Saturday came. She climbed the hill wearing a green dress and sandals. At the top of the hill she came into the grove of oaks and looked about her. She saw no one and walked on a bit.

Stopping time I walked over to her and lifted her dress. She had not done as she was told. I had said a green dress only. She had underwear on. I removed it. I also removed my own clothes and hid them. Standing a little behind her I started time.

"You came then."

"She spun round and gasped, "yes, I did."

"And have you come as I asked?"

"Yes I have the green dress." Her eyes darted to my penis, nestling in its curly haired nest in which I had, rather tastefully I thought, placed some oak leaves. Oak leaves were also in my hair and beard. I had not risked the green colour to my skin - it would certainly have spoiled the effect if it had come off on her hands or indeed mouth.

"Just the green dress?"

"Well apart from my bra and panties."

"They must be removed."

"I'll, er, remove them."

"They are removed." She felt and realised they were indeed gone.

"What do I do now?"

"You will remove your dress, find two acorns, place one in your bottom and one in your sex. You will then excite me, pleasure me and drink my seed. Lastly you will apologise and I will be gone."

Linda gulped and looked around.

"The dress first."

Slowly she unbuttoned her dress and lifted it over her head. My penis twitched. She noticed and grimaced. Turning she started looking on the ground for acorns. I admired the sight. A tall naked girl with an all over tan, buttocks swaying walking around with eyes downcast. Bending she located one, then two acorns. I liked the sight of her breasts hanging forward, swaying as she searched. She returned to stand in front of me with the two oak seeds.

"Put them in." Opening her legs she pushed one up inside her. Then reaching behind her with both hands she started to push the second acorn into her bottom.

"Please turn around so I can see the acorn is safely lodged." Again she scowled but did turn and I was able to watch her struggle to push the dry acorn in. Not easy but its shape was right and it disappeared.

"Good you may begin."

Linda came forward.

"How do I make it, you know, hard?" she said,

"I think you need to kneel."

Very reluctantly Linda dropped to her knees. "I don't want to do this. I don't like men," she said.

"I know, this is after all your punishment, now accept my cock, excite me."

Linda's tongue came out and very gingerly she licked the end of my penis. I began to rise. The blood pumped in, forcing it to lengthen and its girth expand. She licked again and my penis rose full into her face, the foreskin retracting and the shiny knob inches from her mouth.

"You may take it into your mouth."

"I don't want to."

"Open and accept me."

Her mouth opened and she took the head into her mouth and then part of the shaft. I could feel her tongue trying to keep out of the way.

"Use your tongue."

"Her tongue began to lick and slide around. I began to push backwards and forwards in her mouth. After a time I eased off this action and hoped she would take up the motion. She did. My hands came down and fondled her breasts.

"You may hold my balls that contain the seed." One of her hands came up and lifted my heavy scrotum.

"That's better. You have felt my oak in your sex and my seed in your bottom. Are you ready to drink my seed?"

Linda took her mouth from my cock, "Anything to get this over with."

Linda worked hard but not surprisingly very inexpertly. Nonetheless the weirdness and eroticism of having this girl sucking me in the middle of the wood brought me to a pitch of excitement. I was ready to come.

"Good, prepare yourself and remember to drink." I came, the semen welled up and the hot spurts of my cum filled her mouth, I could hear her moaning in protest. My hand came up and touched her throat and felt her swallow. She continued to lick as the final drops eased from my cock into her warm mouth. She let my cock spring from her mouth and watched, rather shocked, as a last dribble of cum left the end and made its way to the earth.

"I am sorry I was rude to you."

"We accept your apology. We will not trouble you any more."

Suddenly Linda found she was alone. In a daze she stood up, picked up her dress and walked slowly back down the hill.

I watched her go. I watched as her car drove away. I sat in the autumn sunshine looking out over the valley as her car wound its way between the fields and hedges. Did I have misgivings, had I been too harsh, had I played too hard a game with Linda? Would she be a better person for it all? I shrugged and walked back across the woodland floor to pick up my clothes. I looked at my watch. It was one o'clock, time for a glass of beer. I made my way down the hill and across the field to the village pub, like many pubs in England it was appropriately named the "Green Man."

12