The Grey Sisters: Dana's Date

Story Info
It's date night, and Dana's sister needs to borrow her brain.
2.3k words
3.9
13.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anostus
Anostus
53 Followers

It was Friday night, and Dana had been looking forward to this night all week. She straightened her dress and checked herself in the mirror. She had done this several times already, but she was nervous and excited, and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Her hair, dress and make-up looked just as good as they did the last dozen times she checked, and she began pacing back and forth, checking the clock. 6:45 PM. Dana was frustrated that time wasn't moving faster. 7 o'clock was only 15 minutes away, but to Dana that felt like an eternity.

As she thought this, a knock came at the door. Was he early? Her heart skipped a beat, and she rushed excitedly to the door, opening it with a tad too much enthusiasm. The smile she was wearing fell as she saw her two visitors.

"Oh, what are you two doing here?" Dana said, disappointed.

Standing at the door were Dana's triplet sisters Emily and Penelope. Like Dana, they were fairly attractive and had blonde hair. Unlike Dana, they were not dressed for a date. Emily had her waist-length hair down, and was wearing a fun bohemian dress and sandals. Penelope had her hair in a bun, and was dressed in a professional looking gray blazer.

The three girls had been attending the same college for the past year. Dana was majoring in physics, Emily was majoring in art history, and Penelope was majoring in classical literature.

Emily gestured to herself, and said slowly, "Need brains. Very sorry."

Penelope translated, "We're sorry to drop this on you, sis, but it seems that Emily forgot about a midterm she had tonight."

Dana's face turned red with anger. "You've got to be kidding me! We decided last week that it was my turn to have the lion's share of the intelligence! I've got a date tonight. I can't meet Sean acting like an idiot!"

Penelope spoke up, "Look, Emily messed up, but this test is worth 30% of her final grade. We can't let her fail."

Dana had half a mind to say 'Yes, we can', but instead said, "Fine, she can have what she needs, but she totally owes us twice as much time next week."

Emily nodded dully, "Yes. Agree."

Dana grabbed the golden pendant that hung around her neck and held it out. "Let's get this over with."

The two other girls touched the pendant, and it began to glow with a soft white light. Dana imagined energy flowing from her and into Emily and she felt a familiar tingling sensation in her head. Her thoughts started to feel fuzzy, and her thinking began to slow. She started doing squares in her head. 1 times 1 is 1, 2 times 2 is 4, ..., 12 times 12 is 144. She kept repeating the squares from 1 to 12 again and again. On the fourth pass she couldn't remember what 12 squared was. She kept going until she found herself unable to remember what 9 times 9 was, and she promptly let go of the pendant.

Penelope let go of the pendant a few seconds later.

"Do you, like, feel any smarter Emily?" Dana asked, looking at her sister with a vacant expression.

Emily nodded. "Indeed. In fact, I think one of you might have given me a bit more than usual."

The pair looked towards Penelope. The girl was looking around distractedly, apparently unaware of her sisters.

"Penny?" Emily said.

The girl turned towards the sound, and they could both see that her eyes completely lacked the intelligence they had displayed only a few moments ago.

"Penny, can you give us an idea of where you're at intelligence-wise?" Emily said.

Penny stared at her sister in confusion and said nothing. Her hand found its way to her mouth and she began to suck her thumb.

"Wow, she really did give up a bit more than usual. Well... I've got a test to get to. Can you make sure she doesn't get into any trouble?" Emily asked.

Before Dana could respond, Emily had already turned her back and was walking back towards campus.

"She's got, like, a lot of nerve! First she forgets about the midterm, then she leaves me to take care of you!" Dana said angrily.

Penny just kept sucking her thumb, and didn't respond. Dana couldn't help but giggle at how her sister looked right now. The young woman dressed in business clothes and sucking her thumb created a comical image.

"Well, let's get you inside." Dana said, grabbing her sister by the shoulder and leading her through the door.

Dana spent a few seconds trying to decipher the hands of the clock, and finally figured out that it was 6:55. For the first time that night she hoped that time would move a little slower. She sat Penny down on the floor, and put some paper and crayons in front of her. Penny pulled her thumb from her mouth and grabbed the red crayon. She held the crayon with her hand in a fist, and began scribbling on the paper. Dana quickly made a sandwich for her sister, laid it in front of her, and went around making sure the safety locks on everything were secure.

Not long after Dana checked the last lock, there was a knock at the door. She straightened her hair in the mirror, and answered the door.

"Hey, Sean!" she said cheerfully.

"Hey, Dana," Sean said. "You look great."

"Thank you!" Dana said, "You don't look so bad yourself."

Sean was dressed in a nice collared shirt and dress pants. He had jet black hair, and a handsome face with piercing blue eyes. He carried himself with an air of confidence and charisma, which was how he first caught Dana's eyes.

"Shall we go? I don't want to miss our reservation," Sean said.

"Re-ser-va-shun?" Dana said slowly, the word feeling alien on her tongue.

"Yeah, you can't just walk into Les Papillons. I had to pull a bunch of strings to get us a table there," Sean said.

Dana thought Sean must be strong if he could move a table with strings. "Wow! That's really cool!"

Sean smiled. This was their first date, and he had been worried that Dana would be the kind of girl that wouldn't fall for his usual boasting and name-dropping, but it seemed that he had misjudged her. He now had no doubts she would soon be his.

* * *

They got to the restaurant, and Dana was impressed by the atmosphere and appearance of the place.

After they were seated, she remarked, "This place is, like, sooo pretty."

Sean thought this might be the time for a cheesy line, so he said, "It's not as pretty as you are tonight."

Dana blushed and looked down at her menu. She was worried when she realized that she couldn't understand a word she was reading. Had 9 times 9 been too far?

"Uh, I'm really sorry Sean, but what is soe-oop-eh ay loyg-non?" Dana asked, a bit embarrassed.

Sean looked at where she was pointing on the menu, a bit confused.

"Oh, soupe à l'oignon? It's an onion soup with cheese and croutons," Sean said. "Have you never had French food before?"

Dana vaguely remembered taking four years of French in High School, but right now she couldn't even recall the French word for 'the.' She decided it was best to keep her answer simple, "Nope."

"Oh, then you're in for a treat. Everything on the menu is good, but I'd recommend the coq au vin," Sean said.

Dana giggled. Had he really just said that? "Wait until after dinner, then maybe I'll think about having your cock," she said with a wink.

Sean was surprised she was being so forward. He smiled at her clever turn of phrase, and continued, "Well, if that's not your taste, you should try the foie gras."

Dana looked at the gobbledygook on the menu, and decided to just go with that suggestion. "Okay, I'll have that."

The waiter soon came over and took their orders. Sean ordered the bœuf bourguignon and Dana ordered the 'fwa grwa.' He took their menus and walked off.

"So, how are you classes going?" Sean asked.

Dana tried to remember what she had done that week in class. "Good. We're learning about... tiny things bumping into other tiny things," she said uncertainly.

Sean smiled, "You don't need to dumb things down that much for my sake. I may be majoring in business, but I had to take PHYS 101 as an elective. I at least know my way around classical mechanics, and I know a little bit about atoms and waves and such."

Dana had no idea what car mechanics or Adams had to do with physics, so she decided it might be a good idea to change the subject. "You know what, why don't we, like, talk about something else?"

Sean was glad that she said that, because he had kind of been bluffing about his physics knowledge and was not eager to have that fact revealed. "I agree, we spend all week thinking about school, no need to talk about it on a first date. What would you prefer to talk about?"

"Well..." Dana tried hard to think of a topic. "What's your family like?"

"Well, I'm an only child. My parents are both dentists with deep pockets, so you might say I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth," Sean said.

Dana didn't think being born with a silver spoon sounded very comfortable. "Did that, like, hurt you in any way?"

Sean looked a bit surprised. "Wow, asking the deep questions." He thought about it for a bit. "On the whole, I don't think I'm any worse off because of my childhood. I was a bit spoiled as a kid, but I like to think that my parents did a good job of raising me to not be a jerk. But enough about me. What about you? What sort of family do you have?"

Dana said, "Me and my sisters lived with our parents. Our aunt also lived with us. She's a witch."

Sean nodded knowingly, "Yeah, my aunt is a nasty piece of work as well. Bet you're happy to be living on campus away from that toxic environment now."

Dana was a bit confused. Her aunt was nice. She had given her and her sisters the pretty medallion and everything. As she thought about how to reply to Sean, the waiter came walking over with two plates of food.

"Foie gras for the lady, and bœuf bourguignon for the gentleman." The waiter said. "Bon appétit!"

"No thank you," Dana said.

The waiter and Sean looked at Dana in confusion.

The waiter asked, "Is there some problem with your dish, miss?"

"Oh no, it smells super tasty. I just don't want any bone apple tea. Water's fine."

The waiter and Sean chuckled at her obvious joke. Dana was a bit confused as to why they were laughing.

"Very good, miss. Let me know if you need anything else," the waiter said, walking off.

Sean and Dana ate and made light conversation after that. About halfway through the meal, Sean began playing footsie with Dana under the table. Dana enjoyed this very much, and she found her attraction growing to Sean with each passing moment.

He seemed like the perfect guy. He was cute, funny and smart. That last point was big deal for her - she had always had a thing for smart guys, and here was a guy who knew how to read the crazy menu words, knew more about physics than her, and knew big words like "reservation." She knew her intelligence had been diminished, but she was pretty sure these would be impressive feats even to her fully smart self.

They finished eating, and the waiter brought the check over. Sean reached for it, and Dana didn't object. Normally she preferred to split the check, but the idea of figuring out the tip gave her a headache so she just let Sean complete the transaction.

After they left Les Papillons Sean leaned in to kiss her and she kissed him back passionately. When their lips unlocked, Sean whispered in her ear.

"Want to come back to my place?"

She had been waiting for him to say that all night. Sean drove, and the waiting was agony for Dana. She could see the tent in Sean's pants, and she could feel herself getting wet imagining were the night would go.

They entered Sean's apartment, and they were hardly through the door when Sean pushed Dana up against the wall and began making out with her. They did this for some time, but eventually Sean transitioned to kissing her on the neck, and she let out an eager moan. She could feel his cock pressing up against her through his clothes, and she began to unbutton his pants. Sean pulled his pants and boxers off, and Dana looked at him with desire. She couldn't wait any longer. She pulled her panties down and lifted her dress up.

Sean got the message. He began to fuck her right against the wall. Dana shivered with pleasure as she felt his cock slide in and out of her.

"Oh... fuck! Keep going, I'm so close!" Dana said.

Sean kept thrusting, and Dana began to squeal. She felt waves of pleasure rock her whole body as she began to orgasm. Sean kept her orgasming every few seconds and Dana's mind was going blank with pure animal pleasure. After a few minutes, Sean's body tensed up, and he grunted in pure hedonistic indulgence as he began to shoot hot, sticky liquid deep inside of Dana.

The two panted heavily, basking in the heat, sweat and bliss.

The pair eventually found their way to the bed, and as Dana drifted to sleep in Sean's arms, she said, "We should, like, do this again sometime."

Sean, who was already half-asleep, mumbled, "Definitely."

Anostus
Anostus
53 Followers