The Grinch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby Lee could never imagine an older woman could fuck like this. He felt totally inadequate with her but she seemed to be enjoying herself so he did too. Lydia came up off of him and got down on the bed doggy-style. The way she did it, Bobby Lee knew this was Elvis's favorite way of pleasuring his wife. Her back was arched perfectly and her beautiful soft ass shimmered with sweat. Bobby Lee slapped at her fat pussy with his dick and slowly inched himself in. He grabbed hold her juicy butt cheeks and drove himself in and out of her wet love canal with long deep strokes. She soon began to fuck him back, meeting his strokes.

With Lydia's delicious sugarwalls working on his dick, it wasn't long before Bobby Lee's nut was ready to explode again. And explode it did. He pulled out of her and laced her lower back and butt cheeks with spurts of hot cum. He then fell back onto her bed. He lay there, out of breath and spent.

He felt her hands on his chest and she lay down beside him, putting her head on his chest. Bobby Lee put his arm around her and pulled her closer.

"So..." she said after a few minutes. "Did you take anything from downstairs?"

Bobby Lee's eyes got big for a second then he closed them. He knew he was busted. But it had all been worth it.

"No. And I'll be honest with you. That was my intention when I came here." he said softly.

"Why?" she asked, her head still on his chest. "Why would you do something like that? On Christmas Eve, too."

"Well..." Bobby Lee started. "I've just had a very long year and it hasn't been my best. I think I just wanted someone else to feel my pain." He went on to explain what had been happening to him. To his surprised, Lydia listened to it all but didn't judge him.

"I lost my husband two years ago. It has been a hard road for me too and it's not done. I've pretty much lost my sight and I'm dealing with that. My family helps me a lot though and I'm grateful for that." she said.

"Family is nice. I've never had one." Bobby Lee lamented.

Lydia smiled and caressed his stomach. "Well, maybe we can make room for one more in ours." she said.

Tears started to form in the corners of Bobby Lee's eyes and he looked down at her head. "I came here to rob you. How can you been so nice to me?"

Lydia raised her head and looked at him through her hazy vision. "Because that's how it should be. We should all do for each other." she said and kissed him softly on his lips.

Bobby Lee stared at her in shock. "Boy Elvis was one lucky man to have had you for a wife." he said.

"I think Elvis would've wanted me to be happy. I think I'm getting there." she said with a smile. Bobby Lee returned her smile.

"Now..." she said, reaching for his dick again and stroking. "One more and then you'll have to go. Come back over tomorrow dressed nicely and stay for dinner. I'll introduce you to my daughter. She works at the VA building here in town and she can check on your situation."

Bobby Lee felt his dick responding again and he grinned. If he wasn't in love, he was pretty damn close to it. "It would be my pleasure ma'am. By the way, my name is Bobby Lee." he said with a smile.

Lydia had started sucking his dick again but she stopped for a minute. "My name is Lydia Mae. It is very nice to meet you, Bobby Lee." she said, taking his hand and shaking it then popping his dick back into her hungry mouth.

END

12