The Grounds of Vieux Château

Story Info
Gagged, restrained, and used on the grounds of Vieux Château.
969 words
4.33
15.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a mountain to climb. And we were going to climb it.

A short hike through the forest would bring us there, a striking granite cliff face—a little-known climber's gem in Bourgogne, France.

Mark and I had planned on reaching the summit by noon to enjoy the sight over Vieux Château and the countryside. But plans change...

Mark licked my pussy.

Gagged and restrained, with my knickers and climbers' rope, there was little I could do to stop him now. Not that I wanted him to desist. God no.

He had spread my cunt lips wide and slid his tongue repeatedly through my slit. Mmmm, it felt so fucking good. I waited—desperate—for him to suck my clit.

My feet were planted on wet earth, mud squeezing through my toes, my legs spread wide, straining, each ankle individually restrained with rope. So too were my arms, raised to my sides, bound taut. I was tied between two trees...naked...vulnerable...his to be used. The thrill of it was intoxicating.

Mark started fingering me. His free hand clutched my arse, nails digging into my skin. And God yes, now he cupped my clit with his mouth and sucked. Jesus, what was he doing with is tongue?

My cunt gushed, an orgasm imminent. But shortly before I crested the peak, Mark withdrew. It was a deliberate denial. You bastard!

He slapped my bottom, smiling mischievously.

I stood panting, my heart hammering inside my chest.

He removed his shirt, shorts, and pants. A little too muscular to be lithe, he nevertheless possessed a tall, fit body, and while he was on the slender side, his cock most certainly was not.

The sight of him in the forest—this aroused, dominant creature, walking up to me—had me transfixed. It wasn't just my body that he held captive. Happily indentured, I desired nothing more than to serve and please him.

Mark stepped up to me, his manhood pressing hard on my belly. He yanked my ponytail back, removed my knickers-gag, then shoved three fingers into my mouth. His other hand found and squeezed my right breast. It was sure to leave a bruise.

My mouth filled with saliva as he slowly pushed his fingers deeper, pushing my tongue flat. I nearly choked, but resisted the reflex, and I maintained eye contact as he stared down at me. He said no words, but he didn't need to.

Mark seemed satisfied when spit flowed down my chin. He withdrew his wet hand and then slapped my face once.

As the pleasant sting faded, he moved behind me, lost from sight...

I heard the district cracking of wood, and when he returned in view, he held two branches. Over the next minute, he stripped one of them, breaking off all its offshoots and leaves... making a switch. Oh fuck.

Mark approached me and slid my kickers over my head, blindfolding me.

For a moment, nothing happened. And then I felt prickly leaves and offshoots softly scraping... up my leg, over my belly, tits, backside... over my whole body.

I almost got lost in the sensation, but then Mark beat my arse with the switch. I yelped and clenched my bottom as the pain lingered. Then he struck me again... and again. Fucking hell!

After the third blow, he soothingly scratched my skin with leaves. Aaaahh. Jesus, it stung.

Mark repeated this spanking twice more. Three strikes, a quick reprieve, and three strikes again. But after the ninth hit, when my arse was on fire and my cry had silenced the morning songbirds, he did not bother to soothe my skin.

Instead, he removed my restraints and blindfold. And while I rubbed my palms, he deftly fashioned a rope collar and tied it around my neck.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," he commanded.

Christmas came early. I couldn't wait to taste that fat dick.

My limbs ached as I lowered myself to my knees, but I took little notice of my body as I swallowed his manhood. It filled my mouth completely and consumed my absolute attention. Eagerly, he yanked my leash, pulling me into him, his cock shoving down my throat.

"Good girl," he growled.

Fuck yes, I am. Not many people can take a cock like I can.

For the next minute, I sucked and licked and jerked him. After which, with one hand behind my head and one on the leash, he throat fucked my face. That distinct gargle noise filled my ears while I stared wide and watery-eyed up at my Master, savouring his gratification.

His lust was animalistic now. He moved quickly behind me and shoved my body forward. My hands struck the mud; it oozed through my fingers. In no time, he thrust into me.

"Aaaagh!"

Oh my fucking God! His cock stretched my tight pussy. It felt like I was about to explode.

"Yesss. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me...!"

It felt so good, words escape me. Collared and fucked—deep, hard, and fast—like a whore. It's what I've always wanted.

I came twice in quick succession. And normally I can only come with clitoral stimulation.

To finish, Mark grabbed both my arms back and tied my palms together with my leash. Like this, my face suspended over the earth, my arms stretched back, he pounded my pussy until he came inside me.

He lowered me down, the side of my face and chest squeezing into the mud, and then withdrew his impressive cock out of my fuck hole. Next, he proceeded to suck his cum from my pussy, licking and cleaning our fuck juices.

I fell over to the side in a foetal position, my hands now free.

Mark collapsed next to me. He held me gently with a dirty arm and whispered his admiration as he stroked my caked hair.