The Group

Story Info
A couple learns from three men
5.1k words
4.49
128.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

I looked down between my legs just in time to see the head of my cock enter her mouth. At the same time, the head of his hard cock entered my ass, splitting me open. The sharp pain made me throw my head forward and another hard cock entered her cunt just as I opened my eyes to see the hard cock pointing at my mouth. As I opened my mouth in response to the intense pain shooting through my bowels, the hard cock in front of me was thrust into my mouth, muffling my screams. From then on, all I could hear was the sloshing of hard cocks thrusting in and out of me and my wife as the hard cock in my mouth rammed itself to the back of my throat.

This all happened when my wife and I stopped at a small bar on the way home, just to have a nightcap. It had been a night we had been planning for a long time, a night out to celebrate but what ensued was not quite what we had had in mind.

My wife spotted the bar as we drove along the winding lane leading to the main highway we usually took to get home. Being a little adventurous we often took drives along roads we had never been on before.

“Honey, I feel like a nightcap. Let’s stop over there,” she said, pointing to the small bar, half-hidden in some large trees. “It looks kind of cozy.”

“Ok, but just one. We’ve never been down here before and I’m not sure exactly where we are,” I answered with a grin.

My wife laughed because we were always getting into areas we didn’t know and on roads that we would not normally drive down. The typical wrong- turn type of adventurers. I pulled up into the parking lot and turned the car off. Holding my wife’s hand, we entered and took a seat at a booth near the bar. A gruff, rough looking bar tender asked us what we wanted and we ordered a couple of beers. He slammed them down on our table and asked if we wanted to run a tab. I looked at my wife and just nodded, watching him walk away, a scowl on his face.

“I don’t know honey. This doesn’t look like a very friendly place, does it?” I said after the bar tender was out of earshot.

“No it doesn’t. Let’s just finish our beer and leave,” she said as she looked around.

As we sat nursing our beers and talking, I kept my eyes on the rest of the bar. There weren’t too many people in it so we relaxed a little bit. After a few minutes, three men walked into the bar. I watched them as they walked over to the bar and ordered. I continued watching them as they sipped their drinks. When one of them looked directly at me, I quickly looked away. He continued to stare at us and I was getting a little nervous. I didn’t say anything to my wife but tried to remain calm so she wouldn’t get upset.

Just as we were getting to the point of finishing our beers and leaving, I looked up and found the man I had seen staring at us, walking over towards us.

I looked at my wife and motioned for her not to say anything as the man got closer to our table. Suddenly, he was standing beside me, leaning on the back of our booth.

“Is that your new Caddy outside?” he asked.

I looked up at him.

“Yes it is,” I replied.

“I’ve always wanted one of them,” he said. “Mind if I take a look at it?”

“No, go ahead,” I said, turning back to my wife and motioning her with my eyes that it was time to leave.

He followed us out of the bar, talking about his love for new cars. He seemed friendly but the hairs on the back of my neck made me feel otherwise. As we got to the car, he asked if I would pop the hood open so he could see the motor. I leaned into the car and found the latch and pulled it, opening the hood. He lifted it up and whistled as he saw the shiny motor.

“Wow, that a beauty,” he said as he leaned forward on the front of the car. I walked around and joined him, leaning forward. My wife was standing beside us, watching us. Suddenly I heard her gasp. I looked up just as the other two men came into my view, each of them standing on either side of my wife. They didn’t say anything, but I saw one of them reach up with his hand and feel my wife’s ass, making her jump.

“Don’t do that,” she spit at him, moving or trying to move away from him. He laughed but didn’t let her move. He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him as the other man moved closer to the two of them. I started to straighten up and move towards them when the man beside me grabbed my arm, holding me close to him, stopping me from getting to my wife.

“Don’t,” was all he said.

I looked quickly at him and he smiled.

“They won’t hurt her. They just want a little feel, that’s all,” he said, the smile widening on his face.

I looked at my wife again just in time to see one of the men reach out and start to fondle her breasts. Again I tried to move away from the man holding my arm but he gripped it tighter and wouldn’t let me go. The other man beside my wife was running his hand up and down her back and over her ass as he held her close to him, allowing the second man complete access to her breasts. She started to fight them but the one holding her arm, squeezed it and whispered something in her ear, making her stop. The look on her face was one of complete helplessness and there was nothing I could do about it as I watched the two men, continue to maul her body.

I looked at the man beside me.

“Look, fellows, we don’t want any trouble. We just came in for a nightcap,” I said, pleading with my eyes to let us go.

“That’s just what we wanted too,” the man beside me said. “But, maybe we could have some fun too.”

We both looked at the two men with my wife just as the one in front of her, started to undo her blouse as the second man ran his hand up and down her thigh, lifting her skirt up to her waist. I watched his hand reach in and start to rub her crotch, running a finger along the outlines of her panties. She tried to stop him but he just looked at her and she stopped.

“Ok guys, you’ve had your fun, now let us go,” I said in a high tone.

The man beside me was watching the other two men.

“No, not yet,” he said. “Let’s go somewhere more private. I think the boys want more than just a feel.”

By this time, the two men had my wife pinned between them as the one in the front, leaned forward and took one of her bare breasts, into his mouth, sucking nosily on it as the other one, reached inside her panties and rubbed her cunt. Even in the disappearing light, I could see bulges in the front of their pants as they worked over my wife.

“Let’s go,” the man beside me suddenly said in a harsh voice. “You drive.”

He slammed the hood down and motioned for me to get into the car. The two men helped my wife into the back seat and I started the car.

“I’ll tell you when to turn,” the man beside me said as I slowly drove out of the parking lot.

The two men in the back seat with my wife had her pinned between them and as I drove, I watched them through the rear view mirror. Her blouse and bra were off now and one of them was sucking on her breast as he pinched the nipple on her other breast. The other man had taken her panties off and was rubbing her cunt, forcing her legs apart. I could see his finger disappearing into her cunt as she struggled with them. Again the man rubbing her cunt, leaned over and whispered something in her ear and she stopped struggling, giving in to the mauling she was getting. I couldn’t see her face but I could her hear whimper.

“Turn into that road on the left,” the voice beside me said, bringing me back to what I was doing. “Go through the gate and pull over in that clearing, over there,” he said, pointing.

I pulled into the clearing and stopped. He reached over and turned the car off and took the keys.

“Ok, get out,” he commanded.

I did as he said and he grabbed my arm, leading me further into the clearing, around some big trees and stopped.

“This will do just fine,” he said as the other two men brought my near naked wife along beside us.

I watched them take the rest of her clothes off, one man holding onto her arms while the other man, pulled her clothes off her. Her nipples were hard and sticking out and the sight of them weren’t lost on the men.

“Looks like she wants a good fucking,” one of them said as they pushed her down to her knees, facing them.

They both reached down and unzipped their pants, pulling hard cocks out of them and pointing them at my wife.

“Suck me and no biting,” one of them said, pulling my wife by her hair towards his straining cock. I watched her open her mouth as he thrust his hips forward, pushing himself into her mouth. The other man was standing watching her as he rubbed his hard cock with his hand.

“I want some of that,” the man said after a few minutes.

He pulled my wife off the other man’s cock and thrust his into her open mouth, almost making her gag. As I stood helplessly watching the three of them, I felt a hand on my ass.

“Um, you’ve got a nice ass,” the man beside me said.

I turned to look at him and he reached down and groped my crotch.

“Um, a nice cock too.”

I didn’t move, just stood and let him grope me. After a few minutes, my cock started to grow against the constraints of my pants.

“Oh, I see you like that,” the man beside me said, his grin widening on his face.

He reached up and started to pull my zipper down. I tried to move away from him but he held me tightly.

“Don’t move,” he hissed at me, the grin on his face now replaced by a look of concentration.

After getting my zipper completely down, he reached up and started to undo my pants, pulling them down to my thighs. He then pulled my shorts down over my hard cock, all the time, looking my straight in the eye.

“Have you ever been with a man?” he asked as he wrapped his hand around my hard cock.

“No,” I answered hesitantly, the feeling of his hand rubbing up and down my cock beginning to feel good.

“Well, maybe, it’s about time you were,” he said, smiling at me again.

As we stood close, he reached up and ran his hands inside my shirt, pinching my nipples. He let go of my arm and moved in front of me, his hand never leaving my cock. He started undoing the buttons on my shirt, and taking it off, he looked down.

“Looks like you’re enjoying this,” he said.

His hand felt rough on my cock but I had to admit, it wasn’t an uncomfortable feeling, in fact I was starting to enjoy it. Through it all, I could hear my wife sucking the two cocks of the other men. The man beside me turned me so my back was towards the other three and reached down, pulling my pants down to my ankles.

“Step out of them,” he said, quietly into my ear.

I did as he said and stood completely naked in front of him

He moved in closer and ran his hand between my legs, squeezing my balls lightly as he continued to rub my hard cock. I could see the bulge in the front of his pants was straining against them as he noticed where my eyes were looking.

“Would you like to see my cock?” he asked, almost laughing.

I didn’t say anything, but he must have seen the enjoyment in my eyes.

“You would, wouldn’t you?” he asked. “Well, help me out of my clothes.”

As if in a trance, I slowly reached out and started to undo his belt and pants. I unzipped him and pulled his shorts and pants down and off. Looking up, all I could see was a hard cock pointing at my mouth as he stood looking down at me. I tried to stand up but he held me down by the shoulders.

“Open your mouth,” he said. “I want to fuck your face.”

I hesitantly opened my mouth and he thrust his hips forward, shoving his hard cock into my mouth. I felt his head rub across my lips and then hit the back of my throat. I felt like I was going to gag but he pulled his cock out of my mouth again and then thrust it back in. Since I had never sucked a cock before, I wasn’t exactly sure what to do but the man standing over me, started to tell me how he wanted to be sucked. He started giving me lessons on how to suck a cock.

“Run your tongue along the whole length and then circle the head.”

I did as he said and he groaned softly.

“That’s it. Suck it gently.”

I did and found that I was enjoying him.

He pulled my head off his cock and looked down at me.

“Now, suck my balls,” he said as he spread his legs open, letting me get my head under him. “Gently now.”

I took his balls into my mouth and ran my tongue over them as he groaned louder.

“Oh yeah. That’s it. Suck them.”

I was half turned, trying to reach him. As I sucked on his balls, I felt him starting to lower the two of us to the ground. I lay down on my back, not stopping sucking his balls as he straddled my head with his knees. He lowered himself until all I could see was his balls and hard cock. I lapped at him and he moved up over me again, pointing his cock down at my mouth.

He lowered his cock into my mouth and started to thrust in and out of me.

“That’s it. Just lay there and let me fuck you,” he said, half-hissing and half-grunting as he started to thrust faster in and out of me.

I lay there, letting him fuck my mouth, hearing him getting closer and closer to coming. He was grunting louder as he continued to fuck me.

“Oh yeah, I’m coming,” he said suddenly.

I felt his cock twitch deep in my mouth and then a hot torrent of white, sticky come, started spraying down my throat. I tried to swallow as fast as I could but I gagged as he continued to empty himself into me. I turned my head as I thought I was going to be sick and he spewed the rest of his come, all over my face and neck. He reached down and milked his cock and his come kept landing on me, each hot droplet, splashing as it hit my skin. Finally, he was finished and he stood up. I looked up at him and his now softening cock and balls.

“You enjoyed that didn’t you?” he asked, a big grin on his face.

I didn’t answer.

Just then, I heard my wife call out. The man looked over at the other three and watched them for a few minutes, not letting me up. I couldn’t see the others but I knew the two men were fucking my wife as I could heard their cocks sloshing in and out of her as she moaned quietly and they groaned. I heard one of them hiss and grunt loudly. I assumed that he had just come but I didn’t know if it was in her mouth or in her cunt. Soon after, I heard the other one come, grunting like his partner and groaning loudly.

The man standing over me looked down again after a few minutes. My cock was still hard and sticking straight up in the air at him.

“Hey fellows,” he said, when he saw my hard cock. “I think this guy needs some help.”

I heard the other two rustling around and soon found a head over my face and felt a hand around my cock.

“So you enjoyed sucking cock, huh?” the face above me asked. “Maybe you need something else.”

I didn’t say anything but just stared at the eyes of the face above me. I felt a warm sensation on my cock as one of the men lowered his mouth over my cock. I could feel his lips as the head of my cock ran over them and then the insides of his mouth as he started to bob up and down on me. I didn’t want them to know but the sensation of being sucked was feeling good but I knew I couldn’t let them know that. As the hot mouth on my cock kept sucking it, the man above me moved away from my head. I quickly looked over towards my wife and she was laying on her back, her head turned, watching the two men gang up on me.

The face above me disappeared and was replaced by a set of balls and a hard cock. I soon found my mouth full of balls as the man above me lowered himself down onto my mouth. As I took the two balls above me into my mouth, I lifted my hips towards the mouth sucking my cock. The next thing I knew, my legs were being lifted up and pushed back against my chest, fully exposing my ass to whomever was on top of me. I felt a tongue swipe at my ass hole and I jumped.

“Relax,” I heard someone say. “He loves to rim men and you’ll really enjoy it.”

I tried to relax as the man above me thrust his hard cock into my mouth and started to thrust himself in and out of me. He had my arms pinned so I couldn’t stop him but right then, I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to or not. I continued to let the man above me, fuck me as I felt a finger on my exposed ass hole. I tried to move out from under the man over me but couldn’t as the finger started digging at my hole, trying to enter me. I suddenly felt a sharp pain as the finger when into me. I cried out around the cock in my mouth but it didn’t stop fucking me. I tried to move my hips away from the invading finger but couldn’t.

I heard my wife cry out but I couldn’t turn my head to see what was happening to her as the cock fucking my mouth was thrusting in and out of me faster and faster. I heard the man above me grunt and felt his hot come splash across my tongue, filling the back of my throat. Again, I started swallowing as fast as I could as he emptied himself into me. I managed to swallow all of his come as he held his softening cock in my mouth until he was finished.

I felt my balls twitch and I exploded into the warm mouth that was engulfing my cock. I groaned a little when I came and the man sucking me groaned at the same time he felt my come spew up into his mouth. I pumped my hips up a couple of times, trying to get my cock as deep into his mouth as I could as I came over and over again. I could feel the suction of the mouth on my cock, trying to get all my come out of me. When the man above me pulled his cock out of my mouth, I couldn’t help but groan loudly as I finished coming in the other man’s mouth.

I was told not to move so I lay on the grass, listening to my wife. She was groaning softly and once in a while would let out a little shriek. I turned my head and saw the third man fucking her in her ass, pounding his balls against her ass, slapping them loudly as he fucked her fast and hard. She was on her hands and knees, leaning forward, resting her head on her arms as the man continued to pound his hard cock in and out of her ass. I watched them until he came, grunting loudly and holding himself against her ass as he emptied his full load up into her. She groaned roughly when she felt him come and actually, looked like she was pushing back against him.

He pulled his spewing cock out of her and splashed some of his come on her cheeks and her back. She groaned loudly when she felt the cock leave her ass hole and when she felt the hot come splashing against her skin.

Again my attention was brought back to my ass as the finger was withdrawn from me, leaving me open and cold. I felt a cock being rubbed up and down my crack and pushing against my tight hole.

“No, don’t,” I said, trying to wiggle away for the invader.

“Don’t move,” I was told as the cock pushed harder against my opening.

The man above me was holding my ankles, pulling my legs apart even more than before as the cock tried to enter me. I tried to clamp my muscles down and not let the cock invade me but I was unsuccessful as I felt the head pop into me, a sharp, searing pain shooting through my body. I yelled out and the man above me told me to be quiet.

“Take it all, you slut. This is only the first time you’re going to be fucked in the ass. I’m going to do it too,” he said, leaning over so I could see the smile on his face.

As I tried to muffle my cries, the cock slowly slid up my canal, its head rubbing against the walls. I could feel the firmness of it as it continued sliding slowly into me. As the man above me pulled my legs up in the air more, I felt the balls of the man in my ass, resting against my cheeks. He was fully inside me and started to pull his hard cock back out of me. The pain was intense but I soon found that it was subsiding a little and was becoming more tolerable. I felt the cock thrust back fully into me and I yelled out once more.

“Shut up, you slut.”

Helplessly, I lay there and let the hard cock in my ass, fuck me. The pain had almost all subsided by now and I found the feeling of the hard cock sliding in and out of my ass hole, somewhat enjoyable. The man holding my legs now started urging on his friend.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers
12