The Groupie

Story Info
She and her friends get a backstage pass.
1k words
3.93
35.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl and her friends chatted animatedly as they rode in the van to the rock and roll concert. Several were fixated on how handsome the lead singer was. Eventually, they arrived at the arena parking garage and found a space.

Walking across the air-bridge from the garage to the arena, they fumbled for their tickets and, finding them, fell into the line for admission. Moving in lock-step, they finally arrived at the gate. The turnstile keeper glanced at their tickets and smiled. "Wow, front row center!" he exclaimed as he handed their stubs back.

Moving through the perimeter concourse around the seating area, the group wended their way onto the floor and found their seats. The road crew was busily getting the instruments and electronics located properly on the stage above them. Various members of the band circulated among them, making sure everything was just right. And then she saw him.

Her mouth agape, she stared at him, unable fully to believe he was there – in the flesh! Suddenly, she reached under her skirt and quickly whipped her panties off. Crumpling them into a ball, she cried, "Hey!" and threw them at him.

Smiling, he caught the panties in mid-air and sniffed them deeply. With an even broader smile, he withdrew an orange card from his pocket and flipped it at her, mouthing the phrase, "After the show!" Then he stuffed her panties into his pocket and went on about his business.

Numbly, she looked at the card. It said "Backstage/Dressing Room Pass". She squealed with delight and showed it to her friends before secreting it in her purse.

Once the band appeared, the concert itself was just a blur of noise and passed joints to the girl; her mind was concentrated on finally meeting her idol, face to face. "What will he be like" she wondered. "Is it possible that he'll even… kiss me?"

She squirmed in her seat as the band finished their set and retired. But the applause of the crowd drew them out for an encore, then another. The girl reached down and rubbed herself impatiently. At long last, the band finished. Without even a word, she left her companions and strode purposefully around the stage, finding the guarded door to the restricted areas of the arena. She showed the orange card to the bored security guard; he winked knowingly at her and opened the door.

The girl blinked at the bright light inside the room beyond the door – and there he was! Seated on a long sofa, the singer smiled at her salaciously and unzipped the fly of his leather trousers, producing his half-erect cock. A voice in the back of her head exclaimed, "Oh, no!" but she ignored it and crawled over the large coffee-table in front of the couch, finally reaching him. She grasped his cock and began to stroke it, feeling it harden to her touch. Cupping his balls in her hand, she opened her mouth and took the head inside, her tongue slathering it lightly as she gently rolled his balls, by now well drawn-up against the base of his turgid shaft. Closing her mouth into a tight ring, she moved it up and down over his cock, her saliva coating him, her tongue working frantically along his hardness.

Suddenly, she felt her skirt being lifted, and wanted to turn to see what was happening, but the singer's hand on her head prevented her from doing so. She felt a sniffing breath on her vulva, then a nose placing itself at her entrance as a tongue extended and began to lick her clitoris, probing, slipping its protective sheath up and finding the head, already up like a ripe, miniature peach. The excitement being visited upon her below made her sucking of the singer's cock even more fevered. She reached her hand behind her and toyed with the abundant curls of the other musician's hair, hoping to increase the pleasure he was already providing her. And then, he was suddenly gone – if only for a moment. He stood erect, in more ways than one, and eased his throbbing cock into her, forcing her mouth even farther down on the singer! She fought off the gag-reflex and took him all, swallowing the pre-come already pouring down her throat.

The man behind her began to thrust energetically into the girl, his balls slapping against her clit. The singer began to moan and gasp audibly, feeling the point of inevitability upon him, then wrapped his hands around her head and geysered his warm come down her throat. She swallowed hard and often, amazed at the amount of come he was emitting. Then he withdrew from her mouth and kissed her forehead in appreciation. Just then, another bandsman, whom she recognized as the bass-guitar player, took his place and inserted his cock into her mouth. She nearly panicked; this was not at all what she'd envisioned! But her libido had long ago taken over, and she hungrily encapsulated him, sucking his cock as she was rammed even harder from behind.

Before long, the other man began to buck as hard as he could into her from behind, and then jetted his come deep inside her. She only then became aware of the two women, strangers to her, who were sucking her nipples from below. The girl arched her back downward, forcing her breasts into their faces, as the man who had just climaxed inside her did a short bongo solo on her round, firm cheeks. She absently smiled and thought, "He must be the drummer!"

One of the other women, by this time, had been appropriated by the keyboard-player, who was fucking her vigorously. The remaining woman drew the girl's breasts together and sucked them simultaneously, her tongue racing frantic figure-eights around her aureoles, then moving side-to-side as she did so, because still another musician had entered her and was driving his cock into her with reckless abandon. As time passed, the girl had climaxed more times than she could count, or ever remember. Finally, this de-facto orgy played itself out. The girl reached for a towel and dried her dripping pussy, then darted over to the singer, sprawled, spent, on the sofa, and kissed him deeply. "At least I finally got all I really wanted!", she said over her shoulder with a smile, as she opened the door and walked through the nearly-deserted arena….