The Guest

Story Info
My girlfriend brings home a guest for a longtime fantasy.
1.1k words
3.88
61.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story I wanted to share. I'll share more as they occur:

I was up late last night working in the bedroom when I got a text from my girlfriend. She was on a late shift at the restaurant and had been texting me all night long to tell me how horny she was and how tired she was of being at work. Around one a.m. she sent me a text with this cryptic message: "Want to have an adventure tonight?"

I replied: "Sure."

She texted back a half an hour later with: "On my way home. Bringing a friend."

We had talked about sharing and threeways before in the context of fantasies, but had been too nervous to actually make it happen. It sounded like that was going to change tonight. I wanted to text back: "Girl or guy?" but it felt hotter not knowing.

I heard her coming up the stairs about twenty minutes later, and it was clear she wasn't alone. There was a pause at the front door and some soft ruffling and moaning before the door was pushed open. I heard two sets of footsteps down the hallway toward the bedroom door, but no voices – I still didn't know if she had brought home a guy or a girl.

Just before the bedroom door, the footsteps stopped. There was a moment or two of silence, and then the soft sound of heavy, sloppy making out, and of clothing being shed. I wondered why she wasn't coming in – my cock was hard, and I starting to rub it unconsciously – but I caught on that she was teasing me, that this was part of the show.

A second later I heard the clink of a belt buckle coming undone, and a zipper being pulled down, and then a low, male gasp. The sound of my girlfriend's lips and tongue as she sucked cock on the other side of the bedroom door was unmistakable, as was the slight, wet gagging as she took this stranger's dick all the way back into her throat.

The moaning intensified, and I heard another sound beneath it, a rhythmic wetness that must have been my girlfriend massaging her soaking pussy.

There was a pop as she pulled the cock out of her mouth and then I heard her whisper, "I want to fuck you."

"I want to fuck you," the man said.

"Let's go wake up my boyfriend so I can fuck both of you."

The doorknob slowly turned and the door opened and my girlfriend walked in, her dress hiked up and her panties pulled down and her thighs glistening from her own wetness. She had a hand on the man's cock and led him into the room.

I already had my own cock out and hard and I slid over to the edge of the bed and took her head in my hands and lowered it down onto me. Her lips wrapped around my dick and I curled my fingers in her hair and started bobbing her head up and down.

Meanwhile, our guest got down on his knees and spread her open and started licking her.

As he licked her more and more rapidly, she started to moan with her lips around my cock. Her hips began to buck and she shook her ass as she pushed it back into the guy's face. She took my cock out and began jacking it, alternating between loud, sensual moans and slow tracings of the tip of her tongue up and down my wet shaft.

"Now," she said, "fuck me, fuck me now."

The man didn't hesitate – he stood up and grabbed onto her hips firmly and slid his cock in as she lowered her mouth back down onto my cock. Her lips made a tight seal in spite of the near-ecstatic moaning she was being driven to. She pushed my cock all the way into her mouth and looked up at me, her body shuddering with each thrust into her pussy, and when I saw her eyes start to flutter and roll back I knew she was about to cum.

She moaned wildly for a full minute before collapsing forward onto me, sliding her pussy off of the wet cock behind her. She kissed the tip of my cock, then up my stomach and my chest and neck and whispered into my ear, "You know what I want now."

I lay down on my side and she lay down facing me. We kissed deeply, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths as my cock found her pussy and slid inside easily. We moved together like that for several minutes before she took my hand and slid it down her back slowly until my middle finger was pressing against her ass, slowly teasing it and probing. It was wet from her pussy and I slid in two fingers easily.

I looked up at our guest, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with his still-hard cock in his hand, watching, and I nodded for him to join us. He lay down on the other side of my girlfriend, and I brought my hands up to her face and kissed her deeply.

My hips were thrusting slowly, and our eyes were locked on each other as he entered her from behind. Her eyes went wide, then rolled back dreamily as we both began thrusting into her. "Oh my god," she said, "oh my god, you guys." She kept repeating it over and over, as I moved my hands down to her hips, and our guest ran his hands up her body to clasp her breasts.

She began to come again almost immediately, her legs stiffening as both cocks slid in and out of her holes, her fingers digging into my back as she screamed with pleasure. "Fuck me, guys," she cried out. "Fuck my holes, fuck me, oh god, fuck me!"

She shoved her tongue in my mouth and moaned as her orgasm subsided, and then pulled back and demanded our come. We both pulled out and began stroking our wet cocks over her. She turned on her back and began running her hands over her sweat-soaked body, moaning and watching as two men worked their big dicks above her.

As my companion came hard all over her stomach, I pressed the tip of my cock against my girlfriend's lips and she opened her mouth to receive me. I came hard, and she had to swallow several times to take it all, running her tongue around her lips to gather what had spilled out while tracing her fingertips in the warm come on her chest and stomach, then reaching up and idly stroking the two red hot cocks above her.

Our guest pulled his clothes on, kissed my girlfriend goodnight, and thanked me for sharing, at which point my girlfriend and I collapsed onto the bed together and kissed deeply for several long minutes before fading off to sleep together.