The Guest

Story Info
Husband's friend needs place to stay for a while.
1.6k words
3.83
128k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rontonia
Rontonia
13 Followers

Paul and I have been married almost twenty years. I'm not sure if he's ever fooled around, but eight years ago, I had a lover. I'm sure he suspected it, but I never admitted it. The sex was great but I had to end it when I discovered that I was pregnant with Paul's baby.

For the last year or so, my sexual desires have blossomed and I have fantasies about men from work and others who I know. Paul sometimes isn't enough to satisfy all that's built up.

Recently, one of Paul's friends came over to our house and asked Paul if he could "hang out" until he got things straightened out with the divorce from his second wife. Matt has the reputation of being a ladies man and got caught in bed with other women during each marriage – I never said he was smart.

Matt is quite handsome, I think he knows this, and has worked out giving his body a more muscular appearance. He often brags to Paul that he's had quite a few women. I truly believe that he has.

Paul said he could stay, which prompted an argument between us later that night. "Let his mother take him back," I protested, "Oh, I forgot she won't have him either!" I'd overheard him telling Paul that his mother booted his ass out of her house when she found out he was bringing women home with him and having wild sex all night. It was so loud that she couldn't sleep.

I was concerned about him keeping his cock in his own pants and didn't think our seven year old daughter would like seeing him hammering some tramp in our living room.

The long and short of it was, Paul had told him he could stay and I didn't agree, but there was little I could say or do. I did tell Paul to tell his buddy that we won't tolerate the things he's bragging about!

Paul claimed he would talk to him about the conditions and proceed to snuggle up to let me know he wanted sex. I was a little horny also, and after a few minutes of foreplay, he was ready to satisfy his sexual urge.

Just then, there were soft knocks at the door and a little voice called out, "Mom, I can't sleep," Our daughter slowly opened the door.

"I've got to get up early," I reminded Paul, "You'll have to sit up with her. Michelle wouldn't go to sleep if she knew we were upstairs, leaving her downstairs alone. Paul took her back downstairs and put her back in bed.

I fell asleep almost immediately, but woke up at about 11:00, horny as hell! I'd been dreaming about getting laid by a couple of the men I work with and I was really hot!

My mind wouldn't rest! I heard Michelle come out of her room again and Paul snarled, "Just get back to bed and go to sleep so I can get some sleep too!"

I thought, "Damn! I can't wait any longer" and took my already soaked panties off and slid my hands between my legs, sliding my fingers up and down and back and forth. At first gently and then hard and fast!

With my eyes closed, I fantasize that I'm on the top of a co-workers desk and he's fingering me wildly! My back arches so high and my mind drifts to different fantasies!

I can't get satisfied!

I think about another co-worker. We're on the top of a desk, again, but soon get down to the floor. I'm working my fingers faster and harder, but still can't get there! With my eyes closed, my mind wanders to too many men and I can't finish myself off!

So I try to go back to sleep and can't "Shit!" I curse.

Finally, about 12:30, Paul comes up to bed and is shocked that I was still awake, squirming on the bed! "You promised me a tongue lashing tonight! Get to it!" I demanded.

Paul about shit! I lifted my oversize tee shirt and he dove between my thighs . He worked my pussy with his tongue and a couple of fingers, "My God! You're so hot!" He gets his tongue working the folds of my pussy and his fingers are jabbing into me harder and harder.

My mind wanders to yet another co-worker and I really let go! I almost squeeze Paul's face with my thighs as I scream and have a great orgasm!

Then I reach down and grab his face, "Now fuck me, you son of a bitch! Fuck me hard!"

He pushes me over on my face, raises my ass in the air and starts ramming me from behind while I keep rubbing my pussy with my fingers. I'm still on fire and I know Paul is sweating from my heat and is working so hard to satisfy me.

He drove harder and faster, my face deep into the pillow, muffling my moans and groans. God, it felt good!

Then he flipped me over on my back and fucked me as hard as he's ever done! My fingers digging into his back as we both came, groaning loudly.

After a couple of minutes, Paul pulls out, rolls over and goes to sleep.

I can't believe it! I'm still hot! I still need more. I grab Paul's cock and jerk it, lick it and suck it!

Nothing's happening!

"Shit!" I'm still so hot I'd fuck anything in pants!

I go downstairs and try to call a co-worker's voice mail to leave a hot sexy message while I work my pussy with my fingers again. It's not working as I can't talk loud enough to keep the damn recording going.

Suddenly, Candi, Matt's latest bitch comes up from the basement. She mumbles something as she walks by me, naked, to go to the bathroom.

I smell marijuana and figure they must be smoking down there but my need for sex has me fingering my pussy again.

"What you doing?" she stammers back from the bathroom.

"Can't sleep," I realize I've still got two fingers stuffed up my pussy.

"Why don't you join us?" she offers heading back down the stairs.

I'm not sure what part of my mind thought that joining them might help me, but I follow this tart down the stairs.

Matt is naked, sprawled in the middle of the floor on the big oval rug. As I got closer, I see Matt's glassy eyes and , whoa! He has the thickest cock I've ever seem, outside of a porn movie! His broad shoulders and muscular frame mean nothing right now. This man has a crowd pleasing cock!

I can't take my eyes off it and Candi sees this, "Looks good, doesn't it? Climb on it," she laughs, "He's gone and won't remember in the morning!" She added, "Hell, he won't remember in five seconds!"

Candi curled up on the couch and seemed to nod off right away. I'm getting hotter by the second!

"Oh, my!" I know that I still needed some more cock! I hate this guy because he uses women! I can't believe it! I stare at his cock and it's just hard enough to be used!

I finger myself harder and move over him. I grab a shirt and toss it over his face, "I can't watch his face!" I summarize, "I need a fuck, but I can't look at him!"

I ease down over the thick cock until the swollen bulbous head is starting into my pussy. My fingers grab the thick shaft and guide it. It's a little soft, but it's so thick! God, I'm almost ready to cum again!

Down I go, his semi erect cock bends a little but reacts to my hand jerking on it and starts to swell!

He mutters something that sounds like Candi's name, and is completely out of it. I like it this way and discover that my jerking on him has worked him to what seems to be a full erection and my wet pussy is taking him inside.

"Oh!" This feels so good! I gasp as I sit on him, his entire thick cock is inside me and I feel full!

I slowly raise up and drop down. Again I do it, a little faster and a little harder. Again and again, up and down I move, His cock feels so good! My fingers squeeze my hard nipples through my tee shirt and with my eyes closed, I'm in heaven.

Now I'm really slamming down on him, his cock fills me to the brim and I feel like I'm about ready to have another orgasm! I stifle my groans but want to yell!

I'm still jumping his cock. I cum! I'm not sure if I'm better or worse as I have after shocks so vivid, I think I'll faint!

With what I was doing, I lost track of Candi who was now moving the shirt off Matt's face and she slapped her pussy on his lips.

I dismounted and scampered upstairs as she swallowed Matt's cock, covered with my juices.

I ran back up to the bedroom and grabbed Paul's cock and worked it in my mouth until it came back to life.

Paul's eyes crack open to me saying, "Fuck me!"

I rolled over on my face again, Paul raised my ass in the air and his cock, two of his fingers and two of mine fucked my stretched, soggy pussy one more time!

Paul just collapsed when I screamed into the pillow.

Rontonia
Rontonia
13 Followers