The Guest Ranch

Story Info
She had learned to use her stump for erotic purposes.
2.5k words
4.58
36.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March was six months ago when Fern's left leg had been amputated high-upper thigh. She had adapted very well to her amputation. Her scar had healed and with her and Don's constant anointing of Vitamin E lotions, it was beginning to fade. She was now quite a masterful crutch walker and was very adept at balancing, hopping and heel-toeing to move. She regularly used her tiny short stump as a balancing aid anywhere. Those were all the practical things she had learned to do with her new possession. On a purely pleasurable level though, she had also learned how to use the limited movements possible with her little stump for arousal and erotic purposes.

In spite of that smooth and positive rehabilitation, Don had noticed, however, a disinclination on Fern's part to suggest activities, to take a leading role as she used to. She seemed to have a general reluctance to move far from home and she hadn't made a suggestion about a weekend outing since her stump was created. Don was concerned enough to bring the subject up one day.

"I sort of know what you mean Honey," Fern mused. "Although I feel comfortable and adapted to this life as an amputee, I get nervous when I go outside, or more generally, get away from familiar places like here and work. The stares from everyone really bother me and I just feel as if I am the center of attention wherever I go. That makes me uncomfortable."

"Well, not to make light of what you are saying dear, but you are usually one of the most attractive and statuesque women in any crowd, so it's no wonder people want to look at you." He smiled.

"Oh you are so sweet and I love you for that Don. But even the Doctors said that it would be about a year after my surgery before I would not feel everyday like I was a freak. By then, you remember them saying, my mind would have adjusted to the physical changes I have experienced and my unconscious would have caught up."

"Honey, I sure don't want to pressure you for a sec. but if we went away somewhere where no body knows us, and where there won't be many people around, maybe you and I can relax together in a place where we will both be out of place," Don suggested.

"Well, what sort of trip are you thinking about?" Fern asked.

With a flourish, Don produced some glossy brochures about a Guest ranch 3 hours drive from home. The Merritt Bar X Ranch was more of a guest ranch these days than an operating one although it still produced breeding stock and enough meat and food to be self sufficient. The owners of the Ranch had tapped in to the growing tourist interest in "working holidays" and had attracted a steady clientele of working holidayers with the beautiful surroundings, the unique experience, great cuisine and deluxe guest cottages situated around the main dining and social hall.

Fern was reading the well illustrated brochure. "But I wouldn't be able to do any of these jobs like hoeing fields, feeding animals or lifting bales of hay," she mock protested with a tone of doubt in her voice.

And so it was that the two of them booked a cabin for mid-October. Fern was convinced when Don showed her the many horse programs for disabled people that the ranch offered. Growing up, Fern had spent her summers with horses at Grandparents' farms. The many testimonials of women amputees who had spent time at the Merritt Bar X, and come away with more positive outlook on their lives had also really touched Fern's imagination.

The three hour drive to the Ranch would have been uneventful had it not been for Fern's teasing and tantalizing of Don's libido. At a point in the trip, Fern removed her platform sandal, turned to her left, leaned back to the passenger door and placed her right leg into Don's lap. With virtually no leg on her left, she was able to twist into the seat so she was able to wiggle her foot and tantalize Don's crotch as the car sped down the road. Don's excitement could only be manifested by his right hand stroking and caressing Fern's lovely foot. The toe rings that had adorned her left leg had been moved to her right foot shortly after Fern returned from the hospital and Don was able to turn and twist them while sensing Fern's growing excitement.

He stroked and rubbed her calf and thigh and then he took her five red toes into his mouth and licked and caressed and twisted the rings with his tongue. Fern was getting very wet and very excited as she sped along at 100 kph with her toes in her lover's mouth.

"Even when we played our games before my operation, I wasn't able to do this to you. Look, my stump just fits between the seat back and me, I am comfortably seated sideways and I can reach you with my toes. We have an unrestricted playful driving position. This alone makes me think that I'll be suggesting more driving when we get home from this weekend!"

The trip had been done without stops so it was a weary Fern who hopped out of the car as soon as it stopped. She stretched deeply, limbered her knee with a few half bends and flexed her short stump. When Don made it around to Fern's side of the car he was able to watch the remaining 2 -- 3 inches of Fern's femur make her stump muscles bulge and swell but hardly "kick" since there was so little stump to move.

Sensing Don's interest in her stretching stump, she pushed her stump backwards as far as she could stretch and bent over to grab a well used pair of fore arm crutches from the backseat of the Jeep. Slipping her arms quickly into the cuffs, she planted her crutch tips between her and the approaching Don and fell forward a step before Don reached her. He grabbed her and in a gentle bear hug, he lifted her off of her foot and hugged her with love. As in a swoon, Fern raised the little ball of flesh below her hip and ground the short remaining femur into Don's crotch.

"Well the place looks nice Don and I love the smell in the air. Let's go and find out where our cabin is so that I can take you there and work you over"

Never one to miss an opportunity to satisfy his wife and be satisfied himself, Don pointed in the direction of the main lodge and the two headed in that direction.

At the check in desk, ahead of them was another couple. The two appeared to be a bit older than Don and Fern but what stopped the two of them in their tracks was the fact that the well dressed and attractive women waiting in front of the desk was a left above knee amputee! The older couple turned to the sound of the door closing and the look of surprise in their faces must have mirrored the look on Fern's and Don's faces.

The moment surprisingly seemed a little nervous. It was the older woman who fully turned and crutched closer to Don and Fern and introduced herself. "I'm Jonni Munroe and this is my husband Ross. What a pleasure it is to meet you."

"I'm Fern Friedrich and this is my husband Don. I, I'm sort of speechless. I lost my leg about 6 months ago and I guess you are the first woman amputee that I have ever seen besides myself in a mirror. I'm sorry if I seemed shocked when I saw you."

"Hey don't worry about that. I've been a monopede for almost 8 years now and I think I stare (just like everyone else) when I see another "sister" in public. Well, like you, we have just arrived and haven't even been to our cabin. Why don't we all get settled in. We're here for the weekend and I would love to talk more with you Fern so why don't we meet for breakfast in the morning?

"That would be great. I would LOVE to talk more Jonni. I've heard about the riding lessons here so I'm scheduled at 9 AM tomorrow for a ride."

"That must be the same group I'm in," said Jonni. "Well that's it for us. Let's just leave the guys to figure out their own plans shall we?" Jonni grabbed her right underarm crutch in her left hand and gave Fern a hug with her right arm. Caught somewhat unprepared, Fern reached around Jonni with her forearms hanging loose and returned the hug as her crutches banged together behind Jonni's back. "See you in the morning," the two women said to each other.

A few minutes later, in front of their quaint log cabin beside the creek, Fern slung the bag containing the cocktail fixings over her shoulder and crutched into the cabin. Don took a few minutes to collect the bags from the car and as he entered, Fern was standing at the kitchen counter with two heavily pressed, tall rum and cokes ready and seemed to be bursting with excitement.

"I can't believe this," she said. "I know you always tell me how attractive and special I am honey. And in my mind I know I am still as attractive as before the accident. I know how my unique shape helps the two of us pleasure each other more than most I am sure but still, that is all in my mind. It's my perceptions.

But tonight I saw! For the first time I saw what I must look like to others. There I was looking at another woman perched on her one leg as though it was the most natural thing to do. And I saw! I knew! For the first time since they took my leg, I can see that what you tell me about my beauty is not necessarily all a silly thing.

Oh Don, I love you for all your support and love and I love you for creating this weekend in the hopes that I might break out of that slouch you said I seemed to be in. Well my love, you couldn't have planned things any better. Already for me this weekend is worth it a million times over. And guess what lover, we haven't even started yet have we?"

"I see that we have our own little hot tub on the veranda," Don reminded. "How about a little soak before we get dinner ready. Let me pay the full attention that those five sexy toes of yours deserve OK?"

Don had prepared some tasties and recharged their cocktails and was getting ready to slip into the hot swirling waters when Fern appeared from the bedroom. She had slipped on a small halter top to cover her delightful breasts and she had a matching bikini bottom on that was hardly bigger than a thong. She crutched to the porch and as she passed Don she leaned in to him and kissed his face. "Come my love, let's soak!"

Fern crutched outside and laid her crutches against one of the deck chairs. She hopped to the tub edge and squatted. These past 6 months had really toned Fern's remaining leg and she was able to balance well sitting back on her right haunch as her very short stump hung loose and trembled downward towards the floor. In her mind, Fern imagined pushing hard with her stump and having it reach out and touch the floor below. Instead, it continued to hang and to quiver and to anticipate the hot waters and the doting attention that it knew was coming its way. She slipped into the water and leaned back in pleasure.

Don moved cocktails and appetizers close to hand and slipped into the tub across from his wife. He lifted his right leg and reached it across to touch Fern's buttock like stump. With his toes, he tickled and touched it and even felt the short remnant of femur that was left inside what remained of her left leg. A pleasurable bonus of such a small stump was that Don's toes were able to massage and knead Fern's stump as well as stimulate her clitoris with his big toe. Fern held and guided Don's toes and after a few minutes, she grabbed his calf and pulled him over to her side of the tub. He turned round and fitted his bottom up against Fern's body. It fit so neatly and closely to her stumped side.

The shortness of Fern's stump was so evident at moments like this. There was barely enough thigh left to fold under her bottom. Her left side sort of ended in a round ball of severed muscle, sawn femur and sculpted tissue at the bottom of her torso. At least there wasn't enough thigh left to worry about sitting on or shifting out of the way. Instead, Fern's short stump acted like a wedge under Don's bum that held him closer to Fern than most people can get.

After some minor adjustments and a slug of their drinks, Don reached deep into the tub and pulled Fern's leg up into his lap. Fern flexed the leg a bit and wrapped it as far around Don as she could. She used it like an arm to pull him tight to her.

He began to massage her foot and work his fingers gently over, around and between her toes. He twisted her toe rings; he pulled her anklet and deeply massaged the arch of her remaining foot.

Over his shoulder Don could hear Fern's quickening breathes and could sense her increasing arousal through the heaving of her breasts which were pressed tightly to his back. When he slipped her foot into his mouth the gasp from Fern brought a smile to Don as he pushed on with chewing and nibbling her five pedicured toes. He chewed, licked and nibbled her foot and stroked her calf as far up as he could.

Fern reached around Don's front and slipped her hand into his shorts where she discovered a large and rigid member. She knew she had to have Don inside of her. "Let me slip around front," she suggested. "Let me sit down on this gorgeous part of you that I love so much."

Not wanting to let his lover from his grasp, Don, gently urged and pulled Fern's leg around so that she could sit in his lap. As she turned around in the hot steamy tub, she wrapped her tingling leg around Don's back and slid her juicy and excited womanhood down onto his rigid member. It was an almost instantaneous orgasm for her as his cock pushed up into the furthest reaches of her delight. She shook, quivered and moaned in total pleasure. Her stump thrashed clumsily against Don's thigh, and she clasped her lover to her in a tight and tightening embrace.

That was the first of their two nights at the Ranch.