The Guest Room Ch. 03

Story Info
Michèle and Corentin's second night together.
2.5k words
4.02
16.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Later that day, Michèle and Corentin found themselves walking to the Marseille beach.

"I just need to stop at a pharmacy to buy sunscreen real quick." Michèle said.

"There's actually one just around the corner." Corentin said.

At the pharmacy, Corentin waited outside while Michèle did her shopping. She bought a decent sunscreen and some aftersun lotion. However, protecting herself from the sun wasn't the only reason she was there. She couldn't let go of the thought of having anal sex. That movie had made her really curious, and she wanted Corentin to pop her anal cherry. He was the right guy to do it, because he had experience, and more importantly, because she trusted him. They were going to need lube, so she walked around the pharmacy to see what would work. When she got to the baby care section, she remembered that baby oil is a good lubricant. Not only would it work well, she also didn't feel as embarrassed paying at the register.

Back outside, they soon reached the crowded beach. They had to walk around a little bit first but then found a nice spot between the shore and the sea, and put down their towels. Corentin took off his shirt. Michèle took a moment to admire his tanned and skinny upper body before she stripped her top and shorts. Corentin was at eye level with her cute butt and Michèle caught him looking.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, and sat down.

He smiled. "Bien sûr. Of course."

"You don't mind me taking this off too, do you?" she said, referring to her top. Not waiting for his answer, she untied the knot in the back. The warm sun shone on her bare breasts.

"I'm having a déjà vu," Corentin said. "I saw this in my dream last night, too."

"Are you sure?" Michèle asked. "I thought in your dream I was wearing a blue thong."

"You're right. I ought to pay more attention to details."

"Yes, you do. Maybe you can take a look from up close and put some sunscreen on my back and on my butt."

"As you wish."

Michèle grabbed the sunscreen from her bag and lay down. Corentin squeezed out some lotion onto her shoulders and down her back.

"Eeek, cold!" she squealed.

"Sorry!" He spread and rubbed in the lotion with his warm hands. "For your butt I'll first warm it up a little bit."

"Yes, please."

He put some more sunscreen on either hand, rubbed his hands together and then applied it on her bum. Her ass cheeks felt muscular, yet soft. He also put lotion on the rest of her legs, and rubbed it in, spending plenty of time on her thighs, hips, and butt.

Thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Corentin's firm hands on her body, Michèle laid her head down and thought to herself that his manual skills weren't limited to the computer keyboard. She wondered what his fingers would feel like inside her pussy - and butt.

"Voilà." He was done. "Now can you do my back?"

"Of course." She sat up and grabbed the sunscreen to return the favor. His skin felt so smooth she couldn't resist massaging him a little bit while applying the lotion.

Once both of them were lubed up, they didn't talk for a while. They lay on their beach towels, enjoying the sunlight on their bodies, and dozed off. Michèle was the first one to woke up again - at least that's what she thought, as she couldn't see Corentin's eyes with his sunglasses on. She turned around to lie on her back and applied sunscreen on her legs, stomach and boobs. Just touching them turned her on again.

"Did you also take a nap?" Corentin suddenly asked.

"Yes," Michèle said. "I really needed it. Now it's time for my front to see some sunlight too."

"I see that." He smiled.

"Shouldn't you turn around too?"

"Umm, I'm not sure that's a good idea right now."

"Oh, I see." She laughed. "Just turn around when the contents of your shorts are a little more appropriate for the public."

"Appropriate! Says the girl wearing nothing but the absolute minimum of fabric."

The afternoon flew by. They had really connected last night and talked about a great variety of subjects, ranging from travel experience to future plans, and from family matters to sexual preferences. They returned to Henri and Axelle's house when their hosts would be back from work. The four of them had dinner and watched the first Lord of the Rings movie together.

For Michèle, this was the break she'd been needing for a long time. She was enjoying every bite of food, every sip of wine, every laugh, and every deep conversation. At the same time, she couldn't wait for the night to be over and return to the guest room with Corentin. Judging by the way he had been checking her out all day, he was feeling the exact same way.

"I feel pretty tired," Axelle said.

"Yeah, me too," Henri said. Working the day after the party had exhausted them.

"Before we go to bed", Axelle continued "I would just like to know what everyone wants to do tomorrow. Do we wanna go to the beach together?"

"Yes." Michèle said.

"Sounds great!" Corentin said.

"And who am I to object? Looks like we're spending the day at the beach tomorrow." Henri said. "By the way, Corentin, are you leaving tomorrow?"

"Uhm, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm in good company here. I think I can stay an extra day, but then on Monday I really have to leave."

"Well you know you're welcome to stay," his best friend said. "We don't mind you sleeping on our couch... or anywhere else."

Henri laughed and Axelle grinned. Michèle looked down at the ground. Corentin ignored it.

"All right then," Axelle said, "let's go to bed. Bonne nuit."

"Bonne nuit."

Once inside the room, Corentin pushed Michèle against the door. They started making out hardcore, pulling off each other's clothes, kissing each other's neck, earlobes, chest - and feeling up each other's bodies. He squeezed her boobs, she grabbed his ass, he grabbed her ass, she moaned.

Michèle pushed him onto the bed. She sat down next to him on her knees, and pulled down his boxers. She had been hungry for this beautiful cock all day and now it was proudly standing in front of her. She licked the tip - it tasted salty and ready for sex. While she started licking up and down the full shaft, she felt his hands pull the crotch of her thong aside. He slipped one, then two fingers into her wet pussy. Mmmm.

She was wet enough for him to immediately finger fuck her hard. If his thick cock in her mouth weren't muffling her moans, she would've kept Henri and Axelle awake - perhaps even the neighbors as well. Michèle moved her lips up and down his hard-on, which she felt growing more erect every second. Her tongue swirled over the sensitive head while her hand stroked up and down the base slowly.

"Let's take this off." Corentin whispered.

He pulled down Michèle's panties and threw them in the corner. He grabbed her now completely naked body by her hips and positioned her on top of him in 69-position, her pussy right above his face. His tongue attacked her clit and Michèle gasped. Looking up, she caught her reflection in the big mirror on the closet. She was looking at herself, at her hand holding her lover's throbbing cock, at the mushroom head glistening with saliva. She looked sexy with his dick in her hand. She went down on the seven inch piece of meat again. She rounded her lips and let it escape from her mouth, creating a "pop" sound. The entire time she kept looking in the mirror, performing a hot show of oral sex for herself.

Meanwhile, Corentin was flicking his tongue across her clit. He also had two fingers plunging in and out of her wet pussy. Then he sucked her clit all the way into his mouth, still flicking his tongue. Michèle's body trembled and she almost came. It had been a long time since she had had her pussy eaten this well. He kept a lot of pressure on her pearl for quite a while, then let go. He still had his fingers fucking her pussy, but more slowly now, giving her groin a chance to relax from the tension that had built up.

Then she felt his tongue around her asshole, licking little circles. She felt the heat of his wet mouth on her anus. He had his tongue placed at her rear entrance and slowly started penetrating the canal that had not been penetrated before. At first Michèle tensed, but she soon relaxed. His fingers fucking her pussy helped her relax. She breathed out.

Michèle felt dirty, naughty. Very soon she felt one of his fingers, lubed up with her pussy juice, trying to stretch her rectum. She tensed again.

"Relax, Michèle." Corentin whispered. She loved how he said her name.

Slowly he worked his finger in. He knew it would take a moment for her tight hole to adjust to his finger. When it was all the way in, he slowly started moving it around, then in and out. To Michèle, it felt like she was going to poop. She then realized it was just the feeling of something sliding along her rectum and stopped worrying about anything embarrassing happening. She actually started to enjoy this new sensation.

Corentin tried stretching her butt more by adding another finger. He was very careful and patient. He gave her body the time to allow his second finger to fully enter her rear end. Michèle wanted the second finger to just slide in, but it wouldn't be that easy. Focusing on her breath and closing her eyes, she relaxed every single muscle in her body and let him do his thing. Once he had his two fingers all the way inside her, she was able to start enjoying the new sensations around her rectum.

"I need your dick inside me." Michèle ended the foreplay and sat up.

He pulled his fingers out of her asshole, letting her move forward to where her pussy was above his throbbing cock. She grabbed the tip and positioned it at the entrance of her dripping pussy lips. She lowered herself onto his stiff pole and started riding him reverse cow girl style. She felt like a porn star: in the mirror she was watching her boobs bouncing as she was riding a nice cock. While he put his hands on her hips and found her pace with his pelvis, her own hands grabbed her tits to play with them. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass and more sensitive than she had ever felt them.

"Mmm Michèle, I've been fantasizing about this all day." Corentin moaned.

Michèle could only grunt out her pleasure in response. On top of the wonderful feeling of her pussy grinding along the length of Corentin's cock, she got extra pleasure from watching herself perform this hot sex scene. She looked great riding his stiff pole.

"Can I fuck you doggy style?" Corentin asked.

"Mmmh yes." She dismounted his pole and sat on all fours, still facing the mirror.

Corentin positioned himself behind her and placed his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy.

"Wait", she said. "Don't you wanna fuck me in the ass?"

Of course he wanted to. He put the tip of his dick at her asshole.

"Hold on, big boy," she interrupted. "I got us some lube. It's the baby oil in that bag from the pharmacy."

Corentin grabbed the oil and squeezed out some of it onto his prick and her anus. He spread the lube in and around the entrance of Michèle's virgin asshole, and jerked his dick a couple of times so his dick was lubed up well.

Now fully prepared, he put his hard cock at her back entrance again and started pushing his hips forward slowly. Michèle put her head down. She focused on her breathing to stay as relaxed as possible while he was penetrating her tight hole.

Working it in was taking a while. "How far in are you?" Michèle asked.

"About halfway."

"Only halfway?!" she thought. It had looked a lot easier in that porno yesterday. His cock already felt massive. He started moving back and forth a little bit, giving her rectum a better chance to get used to his dick. He even slid all the way out, and then back in. After slowly fucking her asshole like this a little, he started pushing in further. Michèle felt like she was getting split in half - in a good way. She experienced a new feeling of both pain and pleasure at the same time.

Once all pain subsided, she started to enjoy the sensation of her newly found pleasure.

"It's all the way in now." Corentin said.

"Mmmh" Michèle moaned.

Now Corentin started really fucking her asshole. Michèle couldn't believe her new friend's dick was all the way in her ass. It slid in and out so smoothly.

"Faster." she told him.

Inspired by Briana Banks's actions in the porn movie, Michèle started fingering herself while Corentin was ramming her bum faster and faster. The sensation of getting both her pussy and anus pleasured at the same time was overwhelming.

In the reflection of the mirror Michèle's facial expressions showed Corentin that she was thoroughly enjoying their anal exploration. He too was loving the sex show, being able to see himself fuck his Parisienne in the ass.

Michèle wanted to see what her asshole looked like with a dick sliding in and out. They changed positions so she was on top. In this position the penetration felt entirely different, and she loved it. She looked at herself and Corentin in the mirror. It was so erotic that she was getting fucked but that her pussy was still open. She felt dirty and sexy at the same time, and above all, extremely turned on. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she started touching herself again.

Corentin began to moan louder. He was really starting to feel the extra pressure of her tight rectum on his dick. Her ass was ecstasy.

"Cum in my ass," she groaned.

Just hearing her say that initiated his orgasm. Jizz pumped up from his balls.

"Ooooogggghhh" he grunted as he exploded deep inside her asshole.

Michèle came with him. Her pussy, her asshole, even her womb and her nipples - everything detonated. They collapsed.

"That was the most intense thing I've ever experienced." She said when she had caught her breath.

He pulled his softening dick out of her used asshole. He looked her in the eye and said: "Merci."

She smiled. "Merci à toi, Corentin," and they kissed.

They fell asleep spooning again, getting rest before another day at the beach tomorrow.