The Guests Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going to waste that are you?" she said.

That was all the invitation I needed.

I bounded to the table in one athletic leap and mounted Nicole from behind.

My cock pounded and spurted into her pussy, which greedily drank from me in sucking gulps. She cried and quivered as I filled her pussy then I withdrew and plunged into her tight asshole, which now pulsed and suck from me as well.

A drying ring of semen formed around the bass of my cock as it pumped spurt after spurt into Nicole's willing ass. With one final squirt, I withdrew, the bulbous head of my penis pulling a sizable dribble of cum with it.

Amanda groaned beneath us, as cum dribbled onto her face. Her eyes flicked open as Nicole sat up and I quickly dismounted.

"What... What is happening to me?" Amanda mumbled as she sat up.

Amanda's body rippled and her breast's swelled large. Her nipples were erect and oozing small droplets of milk.

The office was pungent with potent pheromones. Semen was splattered against the roof and furniture, while the table was slick with all manner of sexual residue.

"It smells absolutely amazing in here!' Amanda exclaimed in wonderment. Her nose flared as her partially metamorphosed senses blossomed. "It's like I can see you both with your scent."

She turned pale for a second as her formidable intellect over rode the new stimulus she was experiencing.

"Nicole, you and I were... And you did something to me. Is this the same as Steve's condition?"

She started visibly as she received mental confirmation from her new Guest.

"There really is a voice inside your head." She wondered.

Nicole embraced Amanda in a sisterly hug. "I feel like I know you so much better now honey. I'm so sorry about Ryan. I think we can make things better."

My testicles twitched urgently and my cock jerked. Amanda glanced in my direction and seemed hypnotized by the turgid throbbing of my member.

"We're not finished, are we?" Amanda said after a brief pause.

"The voice say's I need one last egg to be complete."

Nicole squeezed Amanda tightly. " You'll love it. I was frightened at first but it felt nothing like I was expecting and afterwards. Just you wait!"

"Oh I'm not frightened and all," Amanda said knowingly. "In fact, I'm quite looking forward to it." She said steamily, looking at me.

She scooted her muscular butt to the edged of the table and spread herself for me, exposing her now pulsing pussy. I need no further encouragement and stood between her legs, my cock undulating like a snake. I probed the wet sucking lips of her cunt and my cock jetted out an exploratory gush of cum. Amanda groaned in delight and her labia milked my cock desperately as I withdrew. I guided my malleable member lower, my penis shrinking into Amanda's optimal proportions as the head of my penis brushed the puckered starfish of her asshole.

My penis squirted once more and Amanda's ass opened to received it. My penis slithered into her tight opening immediately undulating to push more and more its length into her hole. Amanda clutched the table and let out a vast, gasping sob as her insides filled.

Nicole propped herself on the table beside Amanda and watched in fascination. My cock pumped and coiled, pushing its self ever deeper into Amanda's bucking body.

The now familiar eruption began to form deep inside and I clutched Amanda's muscular legs as my pearl began its ascension. Nicole crowed in anticipation as she saw a bulge travel past the circular rind of dried semen surrounding the base of my shaft. She lean forward and flicked Amanda's now huge clitoris with her unnaturally elongated tongue. Amanda's body spasmed in response and a great squirt of her juice flooded out of her.

Once again the final great spasm and I implanted my pearl inside in her. I was getting better at controlling myself now. The feeling was intensely pleasurable, but I no longer lost consciousness.

Nicole caught Amanda as she passed out and lowered her gently to the desk.

"Let's just watch this." She said in satisfaction.

Amanda's transformation was as subtly profound as those that came before. Her slightly square frame rounded became almost Amazonian. She radiated strength. To my other senses, the air was a symphony. Amanda bloomed with radiant health.

I heard the sound of a distant photocopier and snapped out of my reverent trance.

"We are in room 10.2." I said slowly, shaking my head. "It's nine o'clock in the morning."

Nicole glanced at each other at the same time. I could smell the sudden sense of unease we both projected, as reality set in.

"This could be very difficult to explain if the wrong person walked through that door." I said.

"How about any person." Nicole said, reaching for her oversized dress. I searched the room for my discarded trousers and found them balled on the floor. My shirt was hopelessly stained at the tails. I tucked them in as best I could but I still felt like a sleazy old man in a sex theatre.

We found Amanda's clothes and dressed her as best we could. We abandoned the bra as hopelessly outdated and the rest of Amanda's clothes were at best far too large.

I heard a faint cough from the open plan office just outside the room.

"Oh shit," I whispered to Nicole urgently, "There's someone out there."

Nicole blanched, looking desperately around the room as if there was some way of disguising the depravity that had just taken place.

There was a knock at the door.

"Ah, are you guys okay in there? Everyone with non-essential business was supposed to be out of the office today." Said a gruff male voice.

"No, we're fine!" Nicole and I cried in tandem.

The door opened a crack.

My scent glands puffed suddenly. The sensation was entirely different from previous experiences , with almost no warning. I sensed a similar reaction from Nicole.

There was a slight sigh and a heavy thump from beyond the door.

What did you do? I thought urgently to Sara.

"He is simply unconscious. He will sleep deeply for an hour or two, that is all"

And will he remember anything?

"Unfortunately yes."

I crept to the door and glanced outside.

It was none other than Ian Wild, CEO of the company. He lay in a well dressed but dishevelled heap by the door.

I glanced around. Strong as a I felt, moving the slumbering body would not be a challenge. But the open plan layout of the office, coupled with the fish bowl like environment of the modern office left little by way of cover for moving an unconscious body at this hour. My best option, I thought, would be to tuck him back in the office with Nicole. At worst, she could knock him out again if he came to.

Nicole might implant him too. The thought hit me suddenly. I felt a moment of unease. My balls twitched. My flickering doubt disappeared as a wave of joy flooded through me. What an amazing idea.

That is the nature of our insidious little guests you see. They use pleasure to teach us. Or to train us. How easy it is for them to overcome our reason with the right chemical prompts.

Without much further consideration, I shouldered open the office door and carried in our comatose CEO. Amanda was still out cold, but Nicole startled as I barged back in.

"Do you think you can look after him for me, I have an idea about how to get some privacy."

Nicole looked pensively at our esteemed leader. He was middle aged and paunchy, with a monk like bald patch and stern brow.

"I wouldn't say he's normally my type."

"Just keep him asleep if you can, and look after Amanda, she's going to be disoriented I'm sure."

I ducked back out of the office, securing the door firmly behind me. I glanced around the desks around me looking for masking tape, something to seal the door closed. I intended to draw up a quick sign and alluding to an unexpected bug infestation, laughing internally at the irony, however finding masking tape proved challenging. I walked quickly between the desks, casting my search further afield. There was a stationary room near the middle of the floor. That would be my best bet.

It took me longer than I thought to find something approximate to masking tape, and was on my way back to our little nest when I bumped into someone I knew who worked nearby. I exchanged an awkward greeting, before alluding to the imaginary insect problem.

"Yeah, I nipped in there to make a phone call and noticed the room was crawling with moths. I called building services and they set off one of those bug bombs in there, but I'd keep away from that part of the building, it's going to smell."

"Yuck. Look I was just looking for the boss, he said he was just going to check on something back in the office, have you seen him?"

"Nope, the whole side of the office has been empty this morning, it's been fantastic." I said.

"Damn. He was supposed to be presenting some awards this morning, but I can't find him anywhere."

"If I see him, I'll point him your way." I said, lying through my teeth.

I managed to politely skulk away and slid guiltily back to office. I'd been no more than twenty minutes. I knocked once at the door. "Its just me." I said quietly.

I pushed the door open to find Nicole sitting demurely in one corner of the office and Amanda, now conscious and radiant in the other. Our CEO was partially naked and comatose on the table in front me. My nose told me immediately what had happened.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could you?" I said looking at Nicole.

"Um. Actually it was kind of my fault." Amanda said sheepishly.

"I was a little curious about my new, err, body, and I may have got carried away."

"We both got a bit carried away." Nicole said, soberly. It's hard to know if it's us making the decisions sometimes. She looked suddenly guilty.

"You smelled of sex when you first came in." I said.

"And I seem to remember you being I a more than compromising position as well!"

"Hey, I don't mean it like that. I just want to know how far we have spread this thing."

"I met Justin in the lift."

"Justin - as in your gym buddy Justin? " Justin was an overweight friend of Nicole's. They shared an interest in dieting and weight lose but always seemed like a bit of an odd friendship.

"Yup. Gym buddy Justin." She laughed nervously. "So, I might have, accidentally jumped Justin by mistake. He just smelled so good and I knew how to stop the lift between floors."

"And where is Justin now?"

"I left him asleep in a cubicle in the men's toilet."

"The men's toilet! You romantic!"

"I didn't know where else to put him" she replied defensively.

"Right. So including Justin, that makes five of us carrying this thing. This is getting out of hand. " I said.

"This is spreading faster than we seem to be able to control and I think all of us should get to doctor or hospital."

A wave of uneasiness flickered up from my testicles. Nicole's eyes flickered.

"Did you feel that as well? That's why we need to see some professional help. These things are influencing our thoughts."

The uneasiness continued, but if I concentrated I found I could ignore it.

"Yes, I think you're right." Nicole said, glancing thoughtfully our CEO, now clearly in the midst of the final stages of transformation.

"But we can't leave him just lying here, not to mention poor Justin!"

"I'll stay with him." Amanda said. "And I'll collect Justin." She looked almost motherly.

"I'm sealing you in this room, don't leave until we get back if you can help it."

"We'll have our phones on us." Nicolle added.

We taped the edges of the door closed and pinned a hand drawn sign to the door before heading to the lifts. To our sensitive noses the office was permeated with the scent of sex. We passed a hand full of others now at their desks and Nicole paused to breath in deeply.

"Do you feel it?" She asked.

I breathed in. In my immediate vicinity were an older woman and three men. I didn't know their names. All three smelled unmistakably of arousal.

"We could very well infect this whole office. We've got to move. Let's go."

"Where?"

"There's a med clinic three blocks up. That's our closest option."

"Time for some urgent medical advice."

12