The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 05

Story Info
Aunt's jealousy over maid makes for hard sex with nephew.
5.4k words
4.41
138.8k
18

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,197 Followers

Sundar had drifted into a nap as his aunt Saroja saw Suguna out. "The house work is getting affected," thought Saroja to herself as she eyed the luxurious swaying ass of the servant maid Suguna. In these last 12 hours life had taken an unreal turn. Nothing seemed to matter more than her trysts with her nephew in the aftermath of her initial indiscretions. Her husband, the house, the kitchen and everything else, including the servant maid were a distraction from her sexual management of her 20 year-old nephew.

Manipulating the young man's obsession with her had gotten transformed into sexual engrossment on her own part. And with both of them engrossed in each other, sex and the heavy aroma of sex permeated everything; till this maid had decided to take a fill of the stud. It was inevitable that Saroja would have discovered them. She had let the maid finish thinking that this would show Sundar that lust and love were different things.

And then she ushered the maid out. Saroja had watched the woman coax her breasts into her blouse. A few of the hooks were no good anymore, and flesh --reddened and sweating from the pounding the young man had given her -- peeped out.

As she glimpsed the flesh, Saroja found herself licking her lips involuntarily. She recalled her nephew sucking on those mammaries- that was the only word for them. The 20 year old boy had demonstrated how well he could handle a woman if he was shorn of the emotional veneer accompanying his lust for his aunt. And that was exactly what Saroja had wanted so that her nephew would overcome the distraction of sex and start concentrating on his studies.

But after watching her nephew plunder the maid, jealousy had reared its head; she found herself wishing that the nephew had done all those things with her rather than with the maid.

The sex with the aunt had been reverential and almost a ritualistic initiation of the virgin boy. The sex with the maid had been animal, rough and an unleashing of his new-found familiarity with sex.

Suddenly, the aunt who had all along wanted the boy to recognize lust as distinct from love and lose his obsession for her, wanted him to make her the object of his every sexual move. She wanted him to identify and isolate lust; but also use her as an object of his lust, be animal with her, and come to terms with his sexuality -- all with her. Not with any other woman, least of all a servant.

That woman would have to be shown her place, but that was later. Right now, Sundar needed to be taught the last lesson in this chapter preparing him for life. And to make him concentrate on his studies rather than on sexual obsession.

When she returned to the room, there he was, on his back, dozing. The cock, down from its high was in repose, sagging under its own weight. It was slick, it was reddened and it had not yet spilled its seed. Sundar had cum in Suguna's (the maid's) hand in the first flush of their encounter. She had awakened him with her mouth and he had lost control in her fisting later. That allowed him to fuck hard and furiously without cumming, which is what made the session animal and wild. It was that wildness which Saroja sought as she stepped forward towards Sundar, slowly unraveling her saree.

All previous encounters had been in states of undress but never fully unclothed. Now she thirsted for contact: chest on chest, hands intertwined, legs intertwined, and mouths able to kiss any flesh anywhere at will. Previously, also, there was a sense of urgency in finding ways to reveal her pussy to his cock. Now the urgency was to take revenge for his having gone to a maid for further sexual exposure.

The boy had to be made to be animal with her and exposing herself fully was the route she chose. There should be no angle at which they could not take each other. Everything was open and up, in what she wanted to be the concluding session of fucking.

Sundar had to leave for his parent's home after this, she was sure. She found herself worrying about the plain, raw, womanly lust in her taking control of her complete senses. What else could explain watching and allowing the maid to continue fucking Sundar? What else could explain the calm manner in which she asked the maid to leave for the day? What else could explain her willingness to postpone everything and immediately disrobe to fuck her nephew?

The saree slid to the floor and the petticoat dropped as well. Saroja pulled off her blouse and undid and dropped her bra to the floor as well. Naked, body burning with desire and shivering with excitement at the thought of taking him so fully. She moved over the prone body. She noticed the residue from the maid's cunt in semi-dry state on his cock. Much as she would have loved to arouse Sundar by mouthing him, she felt inhibited by the coating of the lower class woman's body fluid.

She wondered then, about how she had licked her lips at the sight of that other woman's bosom. Was she ready to accept Suguna as a woman? And yet here, when she had to decide on mouthing Sundar she balked at that same decision?

She caressed her own breasts and tugged at her nipples as her dizzy levels of desire allowed her to think of things she might not have 24 hours earlier. Attraction to a woman? That too of a lower social class? But Suguna's breasts looked delicious and her Sundar had tasted of them. The maid's sweat was like an attractive glazing applied to her flesh. And Sundar had smeared himself on her and vice versa.

Saroja shuddered as her body answered her own caresses with mild tremors. The aunt straddled the body of her nephew who was still dozing. She leaned down and held the cock in her fingers. Gently she slid her hand down, pulling back the foreskin, encouraging the cock to regain volume. She was rewarded with a pulse of life as it jerked once.

It brought Sundar out of his slumber and through the initial haze he saw atop him another woman, breasts bare, hair flowing, a bright smear of kumkum which had run in the sweaty heat and lust written all over the face. She was focused downward, her eyes on the single point of attention -- his cock.

He looked down and watched as the smallish hand pumped and thumb ran over his dry cockhead. His skin had folded back over the head and was stuck there. The head was exposed and dried out. Even as the woman fisted him, the skin would not budge. Sundar started, apprehensive that he would get hurt. But the woman knew more; the next stroke brought a bead of precum to form on the tip of his cock. She expertly took it on the ball of her thumb and rubbed it on the head. Sundar shuddered and his hands grabbed the mess of sheets below him.

He closed his eyes. He felt immensely refreshed and ready to take on this woman. He had not yet cum and he might have slept for hours -- it was actually only a few minutes. He opened his eyes ready fuck as his hips thrust involuntarily. His eyes focused on the face of the woman above him, who was still expertly and softly coaxing his cock to its full state of readiness.

It was his Goddess, not the whore. And she was handling him so beautifully that he was massively aroused. The cock swelled impressively quickly. Sundar wanted to fuck and fuck hard. But Saroja manni was not a whore.

He allowed himself to sag back. He could not take her on. She would have to take him. He allowed his aggression to recede. He was not going to maul someone who he worshipped. He eyed the swinging breasts and started to notice differences between the two women. He wondered about sucking and biting her like he had been with Suguna. But he lay supine, keeping his thoughts to himself. All his reflections were captured in the enormous engorgement of the pillar of flesh in his aunt's hands.

Saroja manni desperately wanted this specimen embedded in herself. She had watched Suguna and Sundar in a wild, grabbing '69' and more, and her own arousal had reached a feverish pitch. It needed a quenching. She could sink down on this monster and ride him to a new heaven. But she wanted him to feel her, to push her, test her, pound her and hammer her to an orgasm. She had labored hard on him the previous night. Today she wanted to lie back and take it all. She wanted to be a whore and get fucked mindlessly, as a young stud should. She didn't want worshipful lovemaking. She wanted to be where Suguna had been.

The boy smiled up at his aunt as his hands caressed her forearms gently. Saroja stared down in sexual fury at the boy's cock, his body, his chest and his face, wanting the animal in him out on display. He cupped her breasts gently, weighing them, comparison once again coming to his mind, when all she wanted was for him to twist and hurt her nipples.

He leaned up and gently kissed the cool flesh, yet to get all heated up from exertion, when she wanted him to bite and make marks. Marks that she should have to hide from her husband Arvind. He maneuvered his thigh between her legs grazing her pussy, feeling her hair, the heat and the latent moisture, when what she needed was his fingers invading her cruelly.

She looked down, her face hot and flushed. In her mind she was replaying the scene of torrid sex which she had just witnessed. Suguna's ass was beating up and down as she smeared her cunt on Sundar's face, while the maid's own mouth was loaded with his cock. This face which was smiling up at Saroja manni had eaten the maid's cunt, fucked, sucked and bitten and marked that woman like his own. The smile on his face irritated her. Saroja wanted to see lust for her writ large on his face.

"Eppadi da? How? How could you let her?" asked Saroja her eyes filling up and her lips quivering as she felt the release of her pent up emotions.

"I was asleep. When I awoke she was already here. I thought it was you and when I realized it was not it was already late," he stammered, blurting out the whole truth in a bid to mollify his aunt.

"Oru velakari. A servant maid! Her pussy on your lips! Just because she was gobbling away at your cock you lost your sense?" she demanded, tears rolling down her hot cheek.

Sundar was stunned and didn't know how to respond. She looked beautiful than ever in her tears; her breasts were heaving and he wanted to touch, hold and comfort her. Yes, of course he had seen his aunt watching them fuck, but he had no idea about from when she was watching. In fact, where was the time for reflection? Every thing had happened in the last hour.

"And you were so open, demanding and aggressive with her! How could you be like that with her?" continued the distraught aunt.

"She is only a maid!" replied Sundar by way of justification.

"So?" countered Saroja. She leaned forward pinning his arms down her breasts swinging and lunging just in front of his face. He watched them hungrily, wishing this conversation would die down and he could feast on her body. She must have such intentions of letting him indulge, why else would she be nude, completely nude?

"So I don't have to be careful what I say and do," said Sundar his hands moving to her back, stroking her in a comforting way.

"And you have to watch yourself with me, your manni?" she asked, lowering her body and slapping his face with her breasts, as if to hurt him.

Sundar was silent. He had nothing to say to his aunt. It infuriated her.

She slapped him hard. It shocked him. She slapped him again, harder. Saroja sat back, astride on his knees. His entire body, including his cock, was at his mercy. The rage made her red and she looked completely ravishing. But she was now hurting him. As her body heaved and showed off its contours, Sundar felt vulnerable.

He laughed weakly, only to infuriate her further. In frustration Saroja leaned forward and dug her nails into his chest. She dug in, and dragged her hands down partly unmindful of how badly she might hurt him. She wanted him to hurt; she wanted him to feel the pain she felt as seeing Sundar being so free with that bitch.

Her hair fell forward and she glared at him through the veil of hair on her pull back. She now slid a little further down, sitting on his ankles. Sundar yelped in pain as the nails drew red lines down his chest. When he caught his aunt's eye he was somewhat scared. She looked violent and out of control. And here he was completely nude, pinned under her. If she used her hands on his cock the way she had raked his body...

Sundar shuddered and an in act of self --defense pulled his feet up into a crouch, out from under her body.

"Dey! Bayama?" she taunted him. (Hey! Are you afraid). "I didn't see any of this caution when you were stuffing yourself into her mouth? Let me at that!" hissed Saroja as she lunged forward to grab his cock in her fist.

The boy was aghast at this avatar of his aunt. She was systematically dissecting his encounter with Suguna and asking for an account of every liberty he had taken with her. (Or was it liberties she had taken with him?)

Reflexively he sat up and grabbing her arms, as she lunged he used her own momentum to push her onto the bed. Saroja fell back with her legs spread and in the air. Her breasts jiggled as the volume of flesh tossed back on her chest. In a flash Sundar sought to reverse positions and try pin his manni under him. Saroja crossed her legs defensively and covered her breasts with her hands.

She swiveled to the left, to get off the bed, loudly announcing, "I am leaving!"

Sundar hadn't expected that, and he was not about to let his aunt leave in an upset mood. He tried to throw himself on her to pin her down. But Saroja had already propped herself up on her elbows and knees and moved her right leg down to the floor.

There she was, ass towards him, legs spread wide, and one leg down on the floor spreading open her pussy. Sundar did not know that he had a target in front of him. The novice could only visualize grabbing his aunt to hold her down. He proceeded to do just that and moved close to his dear Saroja manni and threw his arms around her hips to pin or at the very least, weigh her down.

Nature took over as only nature can. Sundar had no clue that a woman could be taken from behind. Saroja manni could not possibly have contrived a situation where she could instruct her nephew on positions. She was some where between bringing the youngster back on track with his studies and combating her own surge in jealousy on finding the boy fucking the maid like a bitch.

No, being taken was definitely not on either of their minds as the swollen hanging member prodded the nether folds of Saroja's cunt. She felt the hot, erect flesh slap the intimate, innermost inside of her thigh. She gasped. Sundar felt the prickly brush of his aunt's hair, lush, unkempt and unshaven as it is with Indian women. Inexplicably his hips humped at the woman under him.

He grazed her cunt repeatedly, his cock parallel to the lips it was attempting to pierce. As he rubbed against her, Saroja threw her head back luxuriating in the sensations. This was animal. He was behind her. She was kneeling like a bitch. Yes! This was Sundar about to lose control and take her like she deserved! Saroja rocked, closing her thighs to try trap the cock between her thighs.

"Mannni don't!" he pleaded, referring to her attempt to leave the bed.

She mistook it as a reference to the doggy-fuck. She quickly inserted a hand below herself and between their bodies. Thumb and index-finger grabbed at the pointlessly thrusting flesh. Saroja dropped her torso, angling her womb and the tunnel leading up to it, upward at the boy's cock.

Holding the member gingerly at the mouth of her waiting cunt, Saroja thrust back, capturing her prize.

"Ah!" screamed her victim. She had him where she wanted him. She shivered as the cock touched her in new places and she marveled that the peculiar curvature of Sundar's cock was grazing her g-spot so closely. "It is the angle," she thought.

Delicately she drew herself forward, preparing to fuck back hard. She was being careful that the cock on which her quivering flesh seemed to depend for its very survival should not leave her sheath. She felt the head roll around the entrance and slowed down. Even as she prepared to fuck back, Sundar reacted.

He had felt so snug ensconced in his aunt's upturned cunt. His stomach had caressed the sumptuous cheeks of her ass. Before this, every part of his body had felt her flesh. But not his stomach and not this way. He had enjoyed the curve of her ass smashed against his somewhat flat groin; flat except for the massive protuberance deeply embedded in its natural resting place.

And now she had moved forward, sliding her pussy off his rock hard cock. This was maddening. When Suguna the maid had fisted him, the excitement was too much and he had spurted on her. Then when he had fucked her, he found he couldn't cum all that easily. He had humped her like a beast, ravaging her, pummeling her and wearing her out with uncounted orgasms -- but he still had not crossed the peak of his own pleasure into the uncontrolled rush of a full orgasm. But now, the sight of his aunt's curvaceous body in front of him once again lifted him to a pinnacle.

At last, the relief of an orgasm seemed to be near for his achingly hard cock which had little respite from an erection all morning. It was erect when Suguna the maid entered his bedroom while he was still asleep. It still was erect while his aunt was below him, ass and womb thrust up towards him.

He rammed the erection down his unsuspecting aunt's bubbling cauldron. The woman had one knee on the bed and the other leg down on the floor. Her right hand gripped the timber of the side of the cot while her left hand slipped. She felt her entire body being pushed along the bed as her nephew hammered his cock home.

She had no time to rebalance as the young man pulled back and fucked her hard again. Saroja's cheek slid along the bed and her shoulder pushed forward, angling her head. Her lips were open with gasps of pleasure and as her face turned sideways, Sundar caught a glimpse of his aunt's profile; he felt reassured by the apparent pleasure on her face and her open lips.

Saroja clutched at the sheet, her fist tight; but it did nothing for her, she needed to squeeze a mass. Desperately she reached for the end of the mattress and squeezed the coir foam in her fist. The tight grip told Sundar everything he was looking for. His Goddess was in the throes of pleasure. This position seemed so whorish and exploitative of the woman that he had briefly worried if she would disapprove.

He need not have worried and any lingering doubts were taken care of by Saroja's hollering.

"Fuck me like your own bitch!" she wept. "Take me! Treat me also like a pleasure toy! I am yours too, to use, abuse, fuck and plunder" she wailed.

Sundar barely heard her. His eyes were closed. The exactitude of the ring of her cuntlips on his cock was thrilling. In this position, he could feel the "o" of her cunt run on his pillar like a ring. And when that "o" -- which at the opening must be more like a sphere- ran over his cockhead, it was like a piston rotating in a socket. His world was on that ring of flesh which raked his cock along its entire length as he fucked forward and she fucked back.

His hands pressed into the flesh of her hips, slowly nails raked her ass causing Saroja to shudder. His thumbs rotated the sumptuous ass, massaging his cock further between her cuntlips.

She held on for all she was worth as her nephew finally treated her the way she had seen him treat the maid; she was finally his bitch.

She laughed her pleasure as his mindless fucking caused butterfly-wing-like waves in her womb. She came and she thrashed, completely out of control with nothing to provide her stability. She could well have been a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh speared on him and in throes of death. Her hands dug, grabbed, squeezed, pinched and held on. Nothing could prevent the grinding of her shoulder, her cheek and her breasts on the somewhat coarser fabric of the mattress as the sheets were completely displaced. Her soft womanly skin bruised. A slow drip of her viscous fluids on to the mattress below marked the completed meltdown of her insides. She came and she flowed as she came. The cock plugged her and blocked her fluids inside her, squishing out as the pistoning allowed some to seep. It matted her hair and when the pubic hair was saturated, a steady drip ensued. She watched as she looked under: it was her own juice and she knew that.

misterwho
misterwho
1,197 Followers
12