The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

Her back was to the wide marble ledge in the ante room to the large bathroom. He leaned against her, allowing his chest to press against her breasts.

Her wine laden breath warmed his face.

"You have been such a tease over the years," he whispered.

"So have you she replied," her body ached for a man, any man now.

He hoisted her upon the ledge, surprising her with his strength.

She spread her legs. Far from offering resistance, she was actually willing, wanting.

That surprised him, used as he was to her wily ways of slipping away just when he was ready to make his move.

"Why?" she asked sensing his surprise. "Are you not ready?" This was Saroja at her saucy, flirtatious self.

He aggressively hoisted up her saree and reached between her legs to prepare her for his invasion. He was again surprised to find there were no panties on. He could not have known that the twisted nylon was stuffed in the pocket of the nephew as a trophy for keeps.

He undid his trousers and inflamed as he was with his arousal accentuated by the situation, he thrust into her. It was he who bellowed his pleasure. She was hot, open. Slick and waiting. A man, any man: that was her need of the moment.

He pounded into her.

"Saroja, Saroja," he gasped in pleasure. She was hot, throbbing, inviting. He tried to reach for her breasts but she stopped him.

"Everyone is in the house," she said.

His hands grasped her ass as he hauled her onto himself. He pounded her mercilessly. The orgasm that she needed, the need for release, which allowed her to take in this man, came quick and fast. She came.

He did not.

He felt her cumming and she twisted and turned in her release. He pleasured in all of that but did not cum.

He continued to pound her, fortified by wine. Saroja was now discovering that wine had the opposite impact than what it had on her husband.

He now lifted one leg of hers over his shoulder, making her lean backward. It allowed him to sink deeper. He pounded on.

Saroja felt him open her wide with each relentless thrust. The widening splayed open her most sensitive parts and then Shyam's cock pounded on those open sensitive spots.

She threw her head about as another, new orgasm coursed through her. She pinched her own breasts through her clothes and thrashed about. Shyam's pinning her helped her to stay the course. He continued to slide in and out, enjoying her helpless cumming without missing a beat, without allowing her to slip off him, without any remorse or respite.

The second orgasm reduced her to a level of helplessness. She could not fuck him back or twist on him She thought that was the reason he had not cum still. Had she been able to fuck back and return him some of his vigor, maybe?

But no.

He now raised her other leg on his should her too. She lay back on the cool marble slab, the heat of her body contrasting the cold of the marble.

Shyam now started to pump like a piston engine. In and out, in and out.

Saroja started to whimper and moan. She had never been ravaged so thoroughly by any man.

She had done this to her nephew. But he had never found it possible to treat her like a whore. She had wanted him to that. But he had been like with the maid, not with her.

She had been with a brute of a man, strong as a bull, in her maid's husband.

But tonight seemed different. Her thighs ached. Orgasms continued. Pleasure and fluids poured. She lost all control. Saliva dribbled out of the corner of the mouth.

Shyam was intensely concentrated now on his own orgasm. In the process Saroja become an object.

And while she could take no more, he had plenty to give and had no thought of giving her respite.

Her cunt ran in pools of juices and she gave herself up to the ravaging he subjected her to.

She was cured at last of the heat that her body had felt all evening.

She wanted it to end and the moment she felt that way coincided with the moment he flooded into her.

He wept and sobbed her name as he came like he had not in many, many years.

He collapsed on top of her. The effect of the release and wine made him limp.

She pushed him off and stood up unsteadily.

"Go to sleep" she said. Her thighs quivered from the orgasms and the strenuous pounding she had taken. He muscles ached and her knees were weak.

In this state she emerged into the hall

In a room where food was ready and the table laid out, her husband was on the couch, snoring. Her nephew was leaning on the counter top in the kitchen waiting for his beloved aunt to emerge.

She did not want him to see her right after her intense encounter. She made her way, wobbly on her legs where her husband lay and helped him up. Cum and juices were pouring down her legs.

She nodded to her nephew who seemed to clearly have a few questions for her: "Eat your dinner and go to your room," she said, trying to sound as authoritative as she could in the circumstances.

Her nephew heard her very clearly. 'Go to your room'; not 'go to sleep'.

Saroja did not wait to see what he did next. She turned her back to him as she and her husband staggered to the room. Was that a large wet spot on the back of her saree or were his eyes playing tricks. Sundar could not be sure.

The couple hobbled away.

"What about Shyam?" asked her husband in a daze.

"Gone to bed," she replied truthfully.

"Dinner?" he asked.

"He had his fill," she said, not untruthfully. "What about you?" she asked.

"First tell me how long I have been asleep on that sofa?" he asked.

"Very long," she lied.

"Then skip it," he said as they reached the bedroom door.

STILL LATER

It took her very little time to tuck him into bed. She went into her bathroom and stared at her own reflection. Her disheveled state oozed sexiness to her. She looked at her breasts, wondering that they had not received attention though both men had wanted to do so.

Her sindoor was smeared on her forehead from exertions. Her body was slick with sweat. And her pussy was soaked and her thighs streaked.

She turned on warm water in the handheld shower...

She hastened to check on her nephew. Her state of mind was somewhere between confused and concerned. In the space of one hour she had gone from keeping her nephew under control with a mouthing, to being ravaged in completely uncontrolled fashion by a friend. Every twenty minutes, one encounter. "Isn't that a little too much Saroja mami?" she mocked herself.

He was lying in bed. She just wanted to make sure he was asleep or at least ready to sleep. As she approached the form on the bed she could make out in the dim light that under the sheets, his erection was undiminished and perhaps lying in wait for her.

She felt the tingling soreness from Shyam's marauding and felt unprepared to take on her nephew's vigor. Just 45 minutes ago she was begging him to fuck her hard, harder! But now, Shyam, having achieved his lifetime fantasy of fucking her had left her worn out.

There was no way for Sundar to know that the aunt who had told him of their mutual need had been fucked so. But he had his doubts.

"What took you so long in uncle's room?" he asked, his voice quavering. He sounded upset; perhaps he had an inkling of what had gone on. It would have to be a guess. She was very sure he had not entered the guest bedroom, not spied them.

She did not know how to answer him. She could not have explained the half an hour or more that she took. And she did not know if he noticed her state but she did not think she could say anything convincing to him.

Instead, in one swift motion, she came atop him, straddling him.

"You wanted my breasts, didn't you?" she offered him his most desired feast.

His action surprised her: he grabbed the top of her blouse and ripped down the hooks. Her bra-encased breasts were now open to him. Roughly, he felt her flesh. She reached behind and unhooked the bra. His hands slipped under the cups and he grasped the mounds. He kneaded them vigorously, feeling her warm body and the not-so-erect-now nipples.

She responded to his ministrations with a low guttural moan. There was something about this young man. There was a passion and a desire in his touch that her body instantly warmed to. They had wanted each other so badly and the two quick encounters had merely been appetizers.

Her desire to have her young nephew, her student, make love to her, resurrected the seductress in her.

She hunched her shoulders to slip off her bra and in one swift move cast it aside. Then reaching down to her young lover she pulled his head to her breasts and offered him her nipple: first one and then the other.

The young man slathered the nipples with his tongue, and nibbled and pulled on them preparatory to suckling on her.

"So much better than giving space to loose talk," she thought as she fed him and rocked back and forth. Once again, the movement caused her to juice up.

"Incredible! I haven't been so sexually charged and ready since ... since the last time I loved Sundar!" she thought. Yes, that was true. He brought out the woman in her like her own husband had not.

It was something to do with the maternal warmth and the need to nurture. But also that she was older and warmer than when she was a new bride in Arvind's arms.

Her mature experienced body seemed a perfect match for this young man's vigor and for whom she had such deep feelings. And while Shyam's vigor belied his age, where were the feelings? It was raw animal sex that had been good but, not, as she lovingly caressed Sundar's mop of hair she thought, like this.

Sundar was lost in the luscious breasts. He sucked, nibbled and caressed her intensely. She raised herself and deftly removed the fold of her saree. It fell around them and when she sat down again there was but one layer of the chiffon, but oh! What a barrier it was.

The couple attacked the obstacle with vigor and the saree was all but ripped out from between them.

Then, holding the upright cock - undiminished in more than two hours now, she marveled; but then so was she - she fisted it gently to prepare it to enter her.

She sank down on him and for the first time that evening she had him fully in her. Nothing tentative or temporary; all of him, all the way in. The fullness of his hard erection for her was justly rewarded only now.

He snuggled between her breasts with his face as she rocked upon him, taking her own pleasure from the cock sliding up her pussy.

Then she pushed him on his back and stayed up, breasts proud and jiggling as she continued with her rocking motion. Just when she thought that their passion for each other had conquered all, he surged up, fucking her with a vigor that seemed to reflected rage.

He gritted his teeth, held her up by her breasts and rammed up so hard and so fast that she howled with pleasure. Her breasts reddened with the pressure of his fingers and she feared that her cunt, sore from Shyam's pounding might be torn asunder.

Instead, the surge of new pleasure inside her welled up and a flood of juices poured down, lubricating the channel. She wailed and sobbed his name over and over and kept asking him as to what made him so furious.

He did not reply in any other way but to fuck her like an animal. Her body gave up and she fell into a spell of uncontrolled spasming, collapsing on top of him in a heap.

He pushed her over and uncannily, prized her apart in exactly the same way Shyam had 30 minutes ago. He flung her leg over his shoulder and pounded into her. He jolted her body with his thrusts and she begged him to treat her softly, gently: was she not his manni?

At this, he drew back fully, and as if stabbing her with an intent to punish her thrust hard once. Then slowly he drew back again - and again pounded her once hard with a fury. And again; and again; and again.

It was as if he was hell bent on punishing her. But he only ended up rewarding her with a series of orgasms that reduced her to a bubbling mass of flesh. In desperation she reached between and ringed his cock. Sundar, already on the brink of loss of control gasped as his cock melted and he emptied into her for the third time that evening.

He collapsed on top of her almost instantly falling into a doze.

It was a while before they awoke. She stirred when she felt something moving against her ass. He had been sleeping spooned into her, hands around her breasts and cock semi flaccid against her back. She wiggled back at him and felt it grow to its fullest grandeur.

She smiled sleepily, marveling at the stamina of youth. Her sleepiness did not last long as she felt him push and prod at her. He was nowhere near penetrating her but was feeling his cock squeezed between her buttocks. They were soon slick with his secretions and he started to pump at her, as if fucking her.

She smiled to herself, a lot more awake and raised her upper leg to reach under and behind to where his cock was making its futile attempts. She held him and pulled him downward. Simultaneously, Sundar angled his body pushing back from her while holding on to her breasts.

His cock slid in effortlessly into the nest of her cunt. She gasped and reached back for him. But his torso was nowhere near her. At best she could grab his buttocks and urge him on to fuck her.

He held her breasts one in each hand and pulled her to him as he fucked in. and milked them, leaving the nipples alone as he pulled back. In he went, and he pulled her breasts in. As he drew out, his hands milked the large mammaries.

She sighed contentedly at the smoothness of the action of his cock as well as that of his hands. He was treating her good and she was enjoying it. She yearned to yield milk from those massive tits as he massaged and squeezed for it. She also wanted to milk his large cock as it pistoned in and out of her.

"Fuck me!" she murmured silkily in the dark. It excited Sundar no end that his aunt was delirious enough in pleasure to talk dirty to him.

He fucked harder and started to jerk and convulse as he emptied into her. She pulled his ass close to her, keeping as deeply embedded into her as she could, feeling pleasure as he pulsed inside her, deep inside her.

As before, they fell asleep in their pleasure and exhaustion. She awoke again and pushed him aside to try and get up to leave. It must be in the early hours and she wanted to be back in her bedroom before her husband awoke.

But Sundar held her back. When she became forceful he slid down and pushed his head between her thighs. He licked and searched with his tongue and lapped at her pussy.

"No!" she begged him. "I need to be back," she said.

"You need more of me," he said, using the tip of his tongue to lash at her clit. She sighed helplessly and fell back, spreading her legs wide. His fingers invaded her and curled up to massage the inside upper wall of her cunt. His tongue was unrelenting.

She pinched her own nipples hard and helplessly as he squeezed an orgasm deep from her cunt. She squirted, groaning, moaning and pressing against him hard. She drenched his face and the sheets below with her amber liquid. And then suddenly, she really could take no more and pushed him away.

In the dim light she stared at his wet face in fascination. She looked down and found his manhood back at full attention. Her cunt was sore and she could take no more of him.

She reached down and gently massaged the pillar of flesh, increasing her stroking till he was gurgling with pleasure. Then, in a calculated move she brought her lips to the bottom of his cock and sucked on him as her fist worked faster and faster.

"Manni!" he screamed as his cock spurted and his cum streamed into the air and fell back on him and her. She covered the spewing cock with her mouth and milked him with her lips and tongue till his jerks slowed down. Wiping her lips on his torso she moved up to his face and asked him, "What has made you so mad today?"

He caressed her hair and said, "I came here only to be with you like this."

She kissed him and he kissed her back. His hands reached for her breasts to knead them. She slid her leg between his legs. They held each other in a tight embrace and fell asleep again.

They seemed to sleep only enough to gain the energy needed for another go at each other.

It was the sound of the milkman ringing the doorbell that woke her up next. She could not find her bra. Nor her blouse. She could see her saree but it was hopelessly intertwined with the sheets and was partly under Sundar.

She remembered that her panties had been on the kitchen floor when Sundar had taken her from behind. The doorbell was ringing incessantly and Saroja worried that her husband might get up to answer it.

She wrapped herself in a bed sheet and quickly left the room to attend to the door. She was completely sleep deprived and sore from the sexual celebration that had begun the previous evening and gone on through the night.

She was glad the three men would be gone in the next few hours. She might then get some rest during the day.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12