The Guilty Party

Story Info
Dina and Trina seek a compromise.
1.2k words
3.64
54.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

Dave called me first. Even though we worked in the same building, he was in Accounts Payable upstairs and I was in Computer Tech down below.

"Have you seen the e-mail?"

"E-mail?"

"Yeah, stupid! Check your e-mail."

Cradling the receiver on my shoulder, I double-clicked on my e-mail icon and waited for the program to start up. Finally, I was greeted with an in-box that held 338 items, one of which was brand new and from my wife, Dina and her twin sister, Trina. I also noticed that it was not only addressed to me, but to my brother-in-law as well.

"Didja find it?"

"Yeah. Hold your horses and give me a minute to read it."

Dear David and Rodney,

We, your wives, invite you to a party because we have something that we need to talk to you about. Please arrive at Dave's residence at precisely eight o'clock and follow the instructions posted on the door.

We love you,

The Wonder Twins

"What's this about?"

"I don't know, Marty." The sound of papers shuffling crackled through the phone. "I called you 'cause I thought you might know."

"I don't have a clue but it sounds interesting." My cock thickened slightly, recalling a sweet memory of my wife's plump lips wrapped around my root.

"What time are you leaving?"

"About seven. I can't leave until the back-up finishes."

"Good. I have another thirty minutes of work. Meet me at Argyle's when you're done. We can have a few drinks before we head to my place."

"Sure." I hung up, not really hearing him but thinking of what the e-mail had said.We have something that we need to talk to you about. My mind raced.We? I prayed for the time to pass quickly and met my brother-in-law at our favorite after-work watering hole. Neither of could admit to the other that we were nervous about this mysterious summons but we threw back three or four drinks, then got in my car (since we car-pooled) and headed to his house.

Dave's split-level ranch was unlit inside except for the creamy glow of the porch light. A piece of paper waved in the wind and neither of us could restrain ourselves as we dashed to read it.

The door is open. Leave your shoes outside. We are waiting upstairs.

In bare feet, Dave opened the door and we both entered the house. At first, nothing but silence welcomed us and darkness blanketed the bottom floor save a single candle guttering in a dish on the living room table. Then, I heard it. A faint cry, like a cat or a baby.

"Hear that?" I touched Dave's arm and we stood stock still. The sound came again, a little louder this time. A wail ... a wail ofpleasure? Obviously, we hurried up the stairs and just stood in the doorway of his bedroom, our mouths hanging open. My beautiful wife, Dina lay on her back, her eyes closed and her head lolling back and forth as her twin sister ate the fuck out of her pussy. The sounds we'd heard downstairs, the sounds of pleasure, were coming from her and grew louder as she approached her orgasm.

My cock awoke and began to angrily press against the seam of my trousers in response to my wife's cries. She opened her eyes and saw us, a tiny smile forming as she ground her hips into Trina's face. With a long, drawn-out cry, she came and I gave my cock a squeeze, imagining the sweet juices that her sister was now licking up. She panted for several moments, then pulled Trina up for a long, deep kiss, before turning to us.

"Hello, boys."

Dave was as speechless as I was. The twins had always been knockouts with their black hair, blue eyes and 36C breasts but covered with sweat and hair mussed, they were absolutely, unbelievably hot.

"Trina?"

"Welcome home, honey." She nuzzled my wife's breast, giving the wet knob a hard suck. "Hi, Marty."

"Hi, honey." Dina paused to kiss her sister again and my cock twitched. "Trina and I have something to tell you."

"Let me guess. You fuck each other."

"Guilty." Trina giggled as her sister's caress traveled over a ticklish area.

"And you've been doing it for some time."

"Guilty." Dina answered me. "Since we were thirteen." Both sisters sat up and I couldn't help but notice that my wife's thighs were shiny with cum and I licked my lips.

"That's why we wanted to talk to you."

"To confess?" Dave asked incredulously. The smile on Trina's face faded at the tone of his voice.

"Yes. We don't want to be separated." Dina said, throwing her arms around her sister. Now I understood the reason for the confession. Dave had said something to me a few days earlier about entertaining the idea of putting for a promotion that would take Trina and him to Phoenix.

"Wecan't be separated." Trina stated tearfully.

"So we want to offer a compromise. We want you both to join us." Dina's eyes met mine and I could see tears building in her eyes. "As long as you don't separate us."

I had no problem with the arrangement but it wasn't up to me. Dave was the one that wanted to move. He looked over at me and I shrugged. "What do you think, Marty?"

"I love Trina like I love Dina. I don't have any problem with them having sex with each other. I don't even have to be involved. But you're the one that wants to move, Dave. It's not up to me."

Dave nodded, thinking about what I'd said for a minute or two, then he turned to the girls. "Dina, come here." Dina glanced at me quickly, saw my wink and eased off the bed with the sexual confidence that always left me breathless, her naked hips swaying. "Get on your knees and take my dick out." She did as she was instructed, unzipping his pants and releasing Dave's eight-inch monster. "If you make me cum in less than two minutes, we'll stay."

My Dina was always ready for a challenge. She spent a few seconds stroking his hardness and opened her mouth, seeking to swallow him whole. He groaned, his eyes locked onto the top of my wife's head. Trina had wiped her eyes and walked behind Dave, dropping to her knees and licking his balls. Again, he groaned, swaying slightly as he fought to stand. I pulled my cock out and stroked it, mesmerized by the sight of Dave's meat plowing into my wife's jaw. It was too much to handle and I knelt behind her, pulling her onto her haunches as I sunk my thick seven incher into my wife's hole.

She bellowed, the vibration running up and down Dave's prick and he gasped twice in quick succession from that and his wife's finger pressing into his asshole. Dina kept moaning, two of her fingers buried in Trina's sopping cunt and pumping them as Trina licked and sucked Dave's balls.

"Oh, fuck!"

That was the only warning Dina got. Dave's hips tightened and he thrust into her mouth one last time, depositing a load big enough to make her cheeks bulge for a quick moment. He set off a chain reaction. Dina came next, her slippery cunt squeezing me and sending me into the stratosphere. My prick jumped in her box, spurting hot jizz into her and Trina came on Dina's long fingers, cleaning her husband's softening cock and exchanging deep kisses. Dave stumbled backwards to the bed while Dina, Trina and I collapsed in a heap on the floor.

"You win." He whispered with a smile. "You win."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers