The Guitar & The Redhead Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion.
2.1k words
4.5
20.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tied up some loose ends with my present company and headed to California to work for this Red Headed goddess. She was waiting for me as I stepped into the terminal. She threw her arms around me and kissed me. We went down to the luggage area and collected my luggage.

“Well I see you brought all your clothes. We will be purchasing you new ones. Do you know anything about stocks and bonds?” she asks.

“I have had some experience, why?”

“Good I’ve found some papers I want you to help me with,” she replies.

I guess my computer stock knowledge was about to pay off for her and, hopefully, myself also. She helped me get settled in her home. It was very nice. I wasn’t used to this kind of luxury.

“Are you hungry?” she asks.

“Only for one thing,” I replied. She smiled and pulled her shorts including her panties to the floor with a smile.

“Sir, your dinner is served.” Stepping out of her clothes she walks to me and instantly I am hard as a rock. My jeans are about to burst open. She rubs my bulge.

“I am so glad you took me up on my proposal.” She grabs my hand pulling me to her luxurious bedroom with all the mirrors and trimmings you can imagine. She pushed me down on the bed, immediately removing my clothing.

“I’m going to fuck you so good then we have some business to attend to.”

“Ok Karen but you know we may be here a while.”

“Not as long as you think.” She replies.

After removing my jeans and boxers, she starts kissing up my body. Pulling her to me, we embrace in a long, long tongue-lashing kissing. My cock lodges between her thighs. It’s wet as can be from sliding down her slit. She moans as she begins kissing down my body, again being very aggressive with my hard nipples.

She kisses down my stomach to my throbbing cock, circling the head with her tongue, wrapping her hot lips around it, cupping my swollen balls in her little hand. She begins to show me just how good she is at cock sucking.

“Karen, you are going to make me cum if you keep this up.” I moan.

“Cum for me baby. I’ve missed this wonderful delight for the past couple weeks.” I pull her to me before I blow my load too quickly and kiss her deeply. She straddles my waist as I guide my cock to the opening of her dripping pussy.

“This isn’t going to last long but I am going to stretch that pussy of yours so fast.”

Pushing up, I bury my cock as deep as I can as I pull her by her waist to my pelvis. She screams a scream of pleasure then begins that out of her mind talk as her head falls back. I believe this woman is the sexiest and most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with.

“”OH BABY FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER!!” she shouts. “FASTER BABY FASTER!!” I thrust so hard my ass comes off the bed to meet her thrust. It’s as if two objects are hitting in mid air. I pump her as hard as I can. She begins to stiffen. I push her off of me. She looks at me with that “what the hell do you think your doing Mr.” type of look.

“Get on your knees. I am going to give you the fucking of your life.” She gets on her knees. I grab onto her hips pulling her to me and without warning I push my cock all the way until my balls are slapping her clit with every thrust.

“Oh yes baby…that’s just the way I’ve wanted this” she screams.

“Be quiet. I don’t want to hear a word until you are cumming so hard you can’t stand it!” I hear grunts as she circles her clit with her finger.

I reach around her, pinching her nipple hard as she stiffens more, moaning louder and louder. I continue my assault on her dripping cunt. She begins to scream as her orgasm hits her so hard. I feel my balls tightening as I am near exploding. I pump harder and harder as I fuck her screaming pussy. I want to suck her pussy so badly. I love the taste of her juices. I wait because I want this to be furious and dramatic for her.

I begin shooting load after load of cum deep into her. As she feels my hot spunk flooding the walls of her exploding cunt she begins to orgasm again, breathing hard as she goes limp. She passes out on me. I lay across her back catching my breath. Rolling off my goddess, she begins to awaken. I hold her close, moving her hair back, kissing her forehead.

“Allen, I have never had such an orgasm.” I lean down and kiss her with such a tender, passionate kiss. She smiles and snuggles next to me closing her eyes. We nap for about an hour. Getting up, we take a shower.

“We have 45 minutes to get to dinner so we have to hurry.” she says as I dry her beautiful body. “Before we get back into bed tonight, which I am wanting so badly, you have to look at the papers I talked to you about. Tomorrow we’ll go to the lounges I asked you to help me with or be a part of.”

We get dressed and hurry to get to the restaurant. I look at her beauty as we wait on the waitress to take our order.

“A penny for your thoughts,” She says with a smile.

“You look like a million bucks Karen. You are the most beautiful woman I know.”

“Wait till you see the ladies at the lounge.” She replies.

“They will be playing second to you no matter what.”

We order, eat and make our way back to her car. She asks me to drive and throws me the keys. We get to the garage to park. I start to throw her the keys.

“Keep them, this is your car.” (Wow a BMW 525i I can’t believe this.)

We go inside. I get on her computer and start looking at the papers she wants me to see. I showed her that what she has would bring her no less than 40k a month in dividends. She hugs my neck.

“This is good” Karen says. “I promise to reward you as you have never been rewarded.”

That night was the best love and sex I have ever had. The next 5 years were great. She bought 2 more lounges and was clearing somewhere around 100k a month on her lounges and her stocks. She walks in one evening and I could tell there was something wrong.

“What’s up Karen?”

“I have something we need to talk about.”

“Shoot away. You know there’s nothing we hide from each other.” She begins apologizing.

“Hey wait. There’s no apologizing just say what’s on your mind. We have always been honest with each other and I want it straight.”

“Allen, I’m getting married.” My eyes shown excitement because I thought the man was to propose and not the woman.

“Baby, you’re so much younger and you need someone closer to your age. I am 44 now and you’re only 26 and that’s not good.” Tears begin to flow from my eyes.

“What have I done?” I asked her.

“Nothing baby” she replies. She reaches for me. I back away. “Baby you will thank me for this one day.” I told her that in no uncertain terms there was no other person I wanted in my life but her.

“Baby, I can’t do you this way and keep you to myself when there’s some young lady waiting for you that will make you happy.” I told her I was completely happy and wanted no other woman. I made my way to my room and began packing when she came in.

“You don’t have to leave Allen. I want you to run the business for me. I have doubled your salary and I have purchased a house to give you, a place of your own.”

I look at her with tears in my eyes. “I will sleep on the proposal. Now if you don’t mind would you please leave me alone?”

I got into my (her) car and drove to one of the lounges I had so gladly gotten running for her. I drank until around midnight then went back to the house to sleep. I was up early the next morning packing my clothes as I hear a call pull up. Looking I see this well dressed gentleman get out and come into the house.

Walking down stairs with my suitcases (the ones I brought with me) in hand, I saw her hugging this gentleman and as I passed them she grabbed my arm.

“Allen, this is Gregory my fiancé.”

I nodded, said hi, and told him I was happy for them as I continue on my way to the car. She runs to the car with tears in her eyes.

“Well this is it then, you aren’t going to stay and run the business for me?”

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. “How could you let him be here this morning of all mornings?”

She cried so hard as she reached for me and I pulled away. I gave her an address to send my last paycheck. My heart was broken as to why she would do this. After all we had been through and all the love we shared the last 5 years. I got to the airport and had to wait around 4 hours to get a flight back to Nashville TN. I boarded the flight and cried until I reached the terminal in Nashville. I had saved a lot of money while in California. I rented a car and my cell phone rang. It was Karen apologizing and crying, asking me to please come back and talk to her about the situation. I told her she had made her decision and I wouldn’t be coming back. She sobbed so hard.

“Allen, I was thinking of you.”

I told her I had thought about no one else but her. “I’m hurt that’s not what you were thinking of all this time, but you did say no strings attached, I was foolish for thinking any other way.”

“Baby, it’s not the way you think.”

I told her where her car was parked at the airport. I had locked the keys in it for her and would be sending her the parking ticket.

“That car is yours. You love it.” She replied.

I told her I wouldn’t be able to drive it, it would only remind me of her.

“I will fly to Nashville to talk to you.”

I told her there would be no use in coming I wasn’t coming back and it would be better for both of us if she and Greg just made a life of their own together because obviously that was what she wanted. I told her I would also send the cell phone UPS back to her. We hung up and I received a 100k check in the mail two weeks later. Karen included a note. “Please don’t send this back because you earned it, it’s a bonus for the hard work this past year.” There was also a check for my last week with a double in salary pay in it.

I got back into the music and machining business and have had a ball since. I now live in the country and have two sons and a wonderful wife. Karen was right. I am doing ok. I married the love of my life, a 5’3 Redhead from Nashville TN (would you believe her name is Katherine) that loves my music and our two sons. I guess Old guitars and Red Heads never die.

I am now in my mid 50’s and think of Karen every once in a while and all the fun and things she taught me. Katherine knows the whole story and thanks Karen in her heart every day for letting me go. Katherine is such a sexy slut in bed. I’ll have to let you know sometime how we met and just what she did to me on our second date.

Let me know what you think about my writing. Your encouragement will have a lot to do with my continued efforts. There is a special Lady that I would love to thank for reading my stories and helping to edit my writing. I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.