The Guitar Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hands on my chest, softly running them in circles over it. She then lowered them, sliding them up under the shirt over my bare chest. My skin erupted in gooseflesh at her gentle touch, and a wonderful shiver shot through my body. I clutched her arms, pulling her closer to me, my lips against hers, tasting her, experiencing this exciting woman. I felt my cock growing with hardness, pushing against the inside of my shorts as it swelled with arousal.

My hands slid down her body toward those wonderful, taut ass cheeks. My fingers slid over the G-string of the scant bikini, coming to rest on their plump roundness, my fingers clutching them, feeling their tender softness, pulling them toward me.

"I have to have this woman."

She pushed me back gently, giving me a little smile and looking deep into my eyes. She reached behind her back and undid the tiny strap of her bikini top. It fell away, her beautiful round breasts falling to their natural state, freed of their restraint. She had large nipples, swollen with arousal, surrounded by wide, dark brown aureoles.

"Oh my God.. The most beautiful sight I've ever seen."

I felt light headed. I raised my hands to them, my fingers brushing over those hard, rubbery nipples.

"So firm, so wonderful."

My hands then cupped them, feeling their weight. I lowered my head down, and took the right nipple into my mouth, sucking it in between my lips. I heard Renee gasp with pleasure. It was nearly an inaudible moan, almost restrained. I sucked harder, pulling her swollen nipple between my teeth, and grazing it against them ever so gently.

"Oh, Patrick! I want you now!"

Those words were too much. I was so excited now that I felt myself shaking with desire. I raised my head and looked into her eyes, at the same time pulling her around to the couch. She laid down on it, raising her knees, her brown eyes looking into mine hungrily.

"My God is she sexy!"

I fell down into her, my hands caressing her body, my physical form connecting with hers, our thoughts and wanton desires melting into a hot, burning lust. I kissed her face, her eyelids, then, her neck. I smelled the chlorine from the pool on her skin, this mixed with the scent of her arousal. It was as if I was on fire, my nerve endings electric. I kissed my way down her body, over her breasts, her smooth tummy. I slowly savored every inch of her skin, kissing it and licking it like candy.

She spread her legs apart wider as I lowered myself down between them. I could smell the musky scent of her arousal strongly now, and it drew me like a moth to a candle flame. I reached my fingers up and slid them under the thin material of the swimming suit. I pulled it to one side, exposing the prize underneath. Her pussy was beautiful to me, the lips like a butterfly, the moist, wet pinkness visible in between. I reached in and spread them with my finger, pushing inside of her gently. She shuddered, shifting her body slightly at my touch. I could not wait any longer; I had to taste it. I moved my head in, and in one motion, ran my tongue up between those sweet lips, savoring the taste. I heard her suck air in between her pursed lips, and once again, I felt her body shudder with pleasure. I then spread her lips apart with my fingers, and found her clit with my tongue. I concentrated on it, sucking it into my mouth and biting it gently. I held her shuddering thighs with my strong hands as I ate her sweet pussy. I soon felt her whole body tense up as waves of orgasm overtook her. She moaned so loudly, almost as if she were in pain. This turned me on even more.

I slid back up her body, smiling at her. She looked back at me, a dreamy glow in her eyes.

"Lay back, lover." she said in a low, throaty voice.

I did as she asked, leaning back against the cushions. She got up on her knees and looked down at me; her face flushed red with droplets of sweat on her forehead, and ran her hands over my legs.

"Mmm, I've got a surprise for you, Patrick!"

She moved her hands up, and slowly ran them up and down the swell in my shorts, slowly massaging the length of my hard cock through them.

"Renee', your husband." I said, half moaning it.

"Patrick, forget about him. He's on a plane right now. Just relax and enjoy."

As she said this, she began pulling down the elastic band of my shorts. I raised my hips, and she pulled them down over my ass. My cock sprung out, bobbing back and forth, swollen and red from the stimulation. I raised my feet, and she pulled the shorts off all the way, throwing them to the floor. She moved back in between my legs and placed both hands on my engorged member, stroking it up and down very slowly.

"Nice cock, Patrick; I knew it would be. You're my fantasy guy, you know, I've been waiting for this."

As she spoke, the waves of lust and passion overtook me, and I began to move my hips up and down to her rhythm. I was indeed under her spell now, and, at that point would have done anything for her. She then bent her head, and licked the head of my cock once, very gently. She smiled up at me, speaking in that throaty, passionate voice.

"What do you want now, Patrick? Do you want me to suck your big cock? You know that I want to. Can I please?"

"I am going fucking crazy. Too good to be true"

"Yes, Renee'. Suck it now."

She gave a soft chuckle, placing the head of my cock into her mouth. I felt the warm wetness envelope it, then the sweet ecstasy of suction. My cock instantly got much harder. She placed her hand over the base of it, and started to slide her lips up and down the length of it, while at the same time slowly stroking the skin up and down. I looked down at her, and reaching my hand out, brushed her hair over her ear so I could see my cock gliding in and out of those beautiful lips. She sucked harder, and I knew that I wouldn't last long like this.

"Renee', I want to fuck you."

She looked up at me and smiled, still stroking my cock slowly, the saliva running down my cock. She then pushed her face all of the way down onto my cock, and I felt it hit the back of her throat. She stayed there for a moment, and then slid it almost all the way back out of her mouth. I could tell that she was enjoying this immensely. She sucked on the head only now, playing her tongue over it, and then plunged it back down her throat. I heard her gag slightly this time, and she coughed little around my girth. She then lifted her head up, and smiled at me again.

"Okay, Patrick, your wish is my command."

She moved up my body, stopping when her ass was over my hips. My cock bounced against the inside of her legs, and I felt the hair of her damp pussy rub against it. She reached behind, and I felt her hand on my hardness, clutching it. She then guided it to her pussy lips, rubbing the head against them up and down.

"Mmmm, Patrick! I love your hard cock."

I then felt it part her lips as she lowered her hips down on it. My cock slid into her, finding the narrow, warm channel of her sex. She gasped as I filled her, my distended member invading her depths. I grabbed those sweet ass cheeks that I loved, and pulled her into me, trying to push even deeper into her wet pussy.

Ohh, God Patrick, your filling me up!"

She raised her hips up, and began to fuck me, slowly, methodically up and down. I raised my hips to meet each thrust, groaning aloud with passionate ardor. She began to bounce up and down on me as our rhythm increased, my cock descending to her depths and sliding back out like a piston. I looked up at her, into her brown eyes, and for a moment we were lost in time again, just the two of us lost in total passionate fervor. She lowered her head and kissed my lips, never stopping the rhythm of our sex. I felt a magnetic heat between us, almost as if we were becoming one entity. I felt her moan softly as she kissed my lips, our tongues meeting, dancing with each other. I suddenly felt a growing warmth building at a frantic pace in my loins, and I knew that it was time. My cock felt like steel inside of her warm, wetness, and the anxious euphoria was building very, very fast.

"Oh fuck, that's it, I'm going to cum!"

"Oh Renee'! It's time!"

She clutched me close to her, and rode my cock up and down with increased speed.

"Yes, cum for me, lover! Cum now!"

The feeling overtook my whole being. It felt as if its own sweet little tongue was massaging every nerve ending in my body, and all of the primal instincts of my manhood screamed out at once in indescribable passionate rage. I felt my balls spasm, and begin to shoot their warm, milky creation into Renee's willing warmth.

"Oh, yes, Patrick, fill me! I feel you!"

I groaned loudly, bucking my hips against her. I came repeatedly, shooting out what must have been a huge amount of cum. As I finished, my entire body relaxed, and I sank back into the couch. She collapsed on top of me, and I felt my wet cum trickling down out of her soaked pussy and down over my balls.

"Oh, God, that was wonderful, Patrick."

"Yes, it was, Renee'"

She kissed my lips again.

Suddenly, we both heard a loud noise. Renee's head flew up as the door to the pool deck swung open and hit the wall.

"Sam!" Renee cried.

My entire body shriveled in panic, and my blood ran cold.

The deep voice of Sam Tompkins boomed over everything. It was the only thing I heard.

"Renee! I always knew you were a total slut! Are you having fun, fucking the shit out of this hippie?"

To Be Continued...

12