The Guitar Players Personal Lesson

Story Info
My first sexual encounter in the band.
1.8k words
4.18
21.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
195 Followers

This is a real story from my life in music, if you like it I will add more.

I was an 18 year old senior in high school and lead guitarist and vocalist in a good rock band that played at least four or five gigs a month locally, making good music and better money than we used to make cutting grass or washing cars. We were getting a rep as a good party band! We were the happiest guys in school — and I was soon to learn there is more to music than I thought!

We played a birthday party for one of the popular chicks, Jody, in school and we impressed her and her mom to the point where her mom, Jo, asked me over to the parents table for a discussion on doing a grownup party the next weekend. Heavy stuff for us as til then we mainly did school stuff and backyard get togethers with lots of chaperons to keep the action down between the kids. Some of the dancers could get pretty graphic in front of us and also in the shadows where some real action with lips and hands was going on, into places we all dreamed about in the band.

Anyway Jo, the 40ish blond mom with a dynamite body, was wearing a lowcut sundress that barely kept her breasts from coming out had motioned me to sit next to her and while sipping from a glass of wine said, "I'm having a get together with my bridge club next Saturday late in the afternoon and was wondering if you could just bring your guitar and sing some of those love songs you seem so good at?"

I asked if she did not like the whole band and she said, " I love them but this is a small group of the mom's who like to drink wine and talk and maybe dance, so all of you would be a little too much. Just you and your guitar would spice them up and besides, I just love the way you sing."

I agreed to be there and must have looked confused to her but she again winked at me and smiled as I got up to leave. I was startled when her daughter Jody walked up beside me, grabbed my arm in hers put her lips to my ear and said, "Mom likes the way you sing and her friends love the way you sway and look at them – just like you were singing for them alone! I'd be careful around some of them!"

Licking my ear ever so quickly she winked at me and walk off to join her friends.


I felt a tickling in my penis similar to what I get when thinking of Jody when I'm in bed trying to sleep. That hand just slides all by itself to my manhood and begins stroking and squeezing my shaft until my imagination does its dirty little trick and I feel that wonderful sensation of warmth and pleasure that young men learn to control if they're lucky and edge up to an orgasm that gives the only release they can get!

For the next five days I fantasized at night about being around a group of grown women –especially Jo who I saw at the drug store in a tennis outfit that revealed a body from an underwear magazine my sister gets. She even struck a pose that gave me a chubby right there at the register.

Coming up to me so close I could smell a cologne that reeked of, "Take me; I am a very sexy sensuous woman!" She said they were all sooo looking forward to Friday.

She reminded me to practice up as she mentioned that all her friends who were interested in my talent could not wait until Friday. Then said, "Oh yes, dress is beach or pool wear. See ya!"

I was so aroused I went to my car and in two minutes ejaculated into my gym socks.

Friday evening arrived and I set up a small amp and mike by the pool and I was singing a warm up number to get a sound check when Jody came out and told me her mom changed her mind and wanted the party in the den as several friends had said they would be late getting there and she was heading to the mall with friends.

"Have fun, Jack!"

No problem, in five minutes I was ready in the den when Jody walked in with a glass of wine wearing a very silky robe that was loosely tied at her tummy and showed every curve and outline on her gorgeous figure! I felt a rising in my bathing suit that made sitting uncompfortable so I stood up to say, "Hi, Mrs. Jo, I'm here and ready whenever you say!"

"Oh, you are you? That's wonderful! My friends misunderstood the time and will be a little later but you'll still get full pay!" She sat on one of the love seats and patted the sofa arm next to her. "Bring your guitar over and lets discuss music."

I brought my acoustic over and sat on the sofa arm next to her noticing the top of the robe had parted just enough to show a gentle swell of her cleavage that made my mouth go dry.

"Sing me your favorite love song, honey, you know, a private concert!"


I started strumming a slow bluesy original and closed my eyes to better concentrate on NOT looking at her gorgeous chest that had become a little more exposed as she stretched and got comfortable.

When I opened my eyes again her eyes were closed and she was smiling and stretching her arms up and then out to her sides and gently swaying to the words and music. I watch as incredibly her robe opened and slid past her breasts that were sticking straight out at me with small hard nipples that looked to be as hard as my penis was! We stayed like this for an entire verse, me singing to those lovely breasts and she swaying to the sound. I was aching to stop playing and reach over and caress the upward curves of her breasts with my fingers, hands, tongue whatever she would let me but I didn't have the nerve.

I ended the song with a long chord and she opened her eyes and said, "That was beautiful honey. Would you sing it again and let me dance for you?"

I could barely speak for the dryness in my mouth but managed to croak, "I'd love to"!

As I began she stood up and slowly weaved her body in front of me until her robe was fully open in front and I gazed at her hips moving slowly side to side and her breasts following the motion in a wholly erotic way I had never dreamed was possible!

She moved towards me and I pulled my guitar as close to me as I could and suddenly her nipples were an inch from my face and I stopped singing and burrowed my nose and face into that glorious cleavage and started kissing each breast and rubbing my cheeks on the smoothness that was offered. She moaned in a soft sensuous way and pulled my head a little closer and asked, "What happened to the words honey?" with a low chuckle. All I could do was sigh into those beautiful tits and kiss her nipples as my fingers fumbled on the strings.

"I would like to make some different music if you don't mind, sweetie," she said, gently pulling the guitar away from me. "My talents are a little different from yours but I want to share them with you all the same."

Setting the guitar down Jo opened her robe and swept it behind her to expose her nakedness fully to me and parting my knees with her left leg she moved as close as she could to my throbbing cock and pulled me as close to the edge of the arm as possible without me sliding off.

"Would you mind pretending that my pussy is a guitar and play it for me? I have fantasized about your fingers for a week now and I think we can make some music together tonight."


Not having much experience with playing with a pussy but wanting to learn reeeeally fast I just nodded my head and said, "Tell me if I play too hard".

"Oh, I don't think there's any danger of that, baby."

I started rubbing my first three fingers in her slit and instantly was rewarded with a return motion that reinforced my hard on and threatened to make me cum in my swim suit, I felt her little knot growing under the pressure of my fingers and started sucking on her nipples one after the other as I began moaning out my need for her. I never knew such erotic feelings existed as my wet dreams were so short lived that I never got to really experience the foreplay, man, was I now.

She started squirming harder against my hand and was making little squeals of joy when she suddenly pressed hard on my hand and began a low moan that built up over the next few moments and then pulled my face completely into her bosom as she came all over my hand . Her breathing suddenly quickened which treated my face and mouth to more softness and arousal and I could feel my penis getting wetter as my pre cum flowed like crazy.

She softly cried out while kissing my head, "Don't stop honey, I'm not there yet!"

She began another moan that erupted into a full fledged scream all the while pumping my hand with her pussy. She let go of my head and lay back on the sofa breathing heavily and pulled my hand so I lay across her body and ... well, she just held me in her arms and moved herself under me until my cock was centered on her pussy and began to move in that way I had up till then just dreamed about. I was going crazy with lust and desire and she began kissing my mouth and grinding my crotch until I started breathing like I had run a marathon.

In less time than it takes to tell it I came so hard I cried out and pushed against her womanhood so hard she gasped, "Not so hard honey, this has to last us for a while longer!"

My breath was coming in gasps, my heart was pounding and my cock was jumping and burning in my swim suit. Jo lookedin my eyes and kissed me full onmy lips and nodded.

I could feel the wettest climax I had ever had soaking my swim suit and I just looked at her beautiful face and sighed.

I was overwhelmed as we both laughed at the same instant and then she got a serious look on her face, looked at me and said softly, "Take your bottoms off, Jack, and let me show you how it's really done!"

jkthekat
jkthekat
195 Followers