The Gun Sight

Story Info
Female mercenary gave in to her colleague on a mission.
4.5k words
4.45
15.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

Nakafjiya, Ar'Raq

15 miles from the Kafjiya Mountains of Northern Ar'Raq

1st Lieutenant Ace Diwa the tank commander of a Leopard A2EX and leader of a PUMA Cavalry Fighting Vehicle, 2 Boxers Armored Personnel Carrier, and 2 six-man teams of 12 infantry troops lazily relaxed at his advance position, kicking his legs up as he sink back to an old recliner inside the post H.Q.

"Falling asleep again LT?"

Ace the young Lieutenant woke up from his dream and saw Captain Macie Curtiss of the intelligence section in his H.Q. Quickly he got up and saluted.

"Sorry ma'am. I didn't know you were here," he explained a bit embarrassed of being caught asleep.

The intelligence officer smiled, she couldn't help her reaction knowing that this young man is one of the best junior officers that the regiment has.

That's fine Lieutenant," she returned his salute, "At ease."

"What can I do for you Captain Curtiss?"

She took a seat in front of him and laid out a printed message from Regimental H.Q.

"This is what you need to know Lieutenant Diwa."

Ace grabbed the paper and read it to himself.

'There are new developments that have come upon the government of Parthia. To support the insurgency within Ar'Raq, three (3) mercenary regiments have been hired secretly to deal with the Rim-Cat dilemma. The Mercenary Forces is as noted along with their commanders and their Main Battle Tanks in use:

•Ahmed Abu-Bakar of the Dune Warriors (T-90/S Main Battle Tanks), an Arab Mercenary Regiment financed by sympathetic rich Arab families.

•Ishmael Ammeni of the Immortals (Zulfigar Main Battle Tanks), Parthian Mercenary Regiment financed by Parthia to fight in support of their cause all over the world.

•Abdullah Sekhmet of the Scimitars (Ramses II Main Battle Tanks), Egyptian Mercenary Regiment is financed by other Arab nations in secret to assist the insurgency in Ar'Raq against the Rim-Cat Mobile Combat Regiment which is hired by the government of Ar'Raq.

Each Regiment is also supplemented by the following cavalry fighting armored vehicles:

•BTR-3

•BMD-3

•BMP-3

Also take note that each regiment also possessed self-propelled howitzers and rocket launcher systems. Their air support is provided by the Parthian Air Force. It is wise to prepare the Rim-Cat Regiment for this challenges since each of the above mentioned mercenary regiments possessed highly trained and experienced Arab and Parthians who have substantial experience in their respective military and in war. Further note, the peace talk is a sham and the Parthian Government is placing their mercenary regiments in place, buying time to unload their equipment, vehicles, and personnel. If these regiments are to be defeated, it will be a devastating financial blow for the government of Parthia and only then will they take such a peace talk seriously. Until such time, it is necessary to devise a strategy of defeating such respected mercenary regiments in the field of battle.'

"Okay, what does this have to do with me and my command?"

She gazed at him as he marvel at her beautiful face and sexy, tone, and fit figure.

"My UAV recon drones have spotted movements over the mountains. If it is one of those regiments then you have to engage them and wait for reinforcement to arrive."

Bewildered he opened his mouth about to speak then changed his mind and remained silent.

"Speak freely Lieutenant," she said to him begging to have him voice his own opinion.

He sighs and seat back down, meeting her gaze he decided to voice his own concern.

"Well first of all we only got 12 infantry, 2 APCs, a Puma CFV, and a tank. Don't you think it is not sufficient enough to hold on against even say a company sized attack force of tanks, APCs, CFVs, and above all infantry?"

Macie pulled another printed letter from her pocket and gave it to the young Lieutenant.

"This should provide answers to your concern Ace," she said to him as he read the second letter.

Letter of promotion:

Hereby 2nd Lt. Ace Diwa is promoted to 1st Lieutenant in command of a Task Force Special Attack Group. In this task force it will include the following:

• 4 Leopard A2A6EX Main Battle Tanks armed with 120mm cannon

• 8 Boxer APCs with 48 Infantry and crew, 2 Fenneks Combat Cars armed with 50 caliber machineguns, and a Fennek Combat Car armed with 80mm mortar as fire-support.

• 6 Puma Cavalry Fighting Vehicles armed with 30mm cannon.

This promotion and re-assignment is set in effect immediately.

Signed,

Co. Marcus Dangal

Commander

Rim-Cat Private Military Regiment

Ace smiled at the promotion, he knows with that extra pay which he always sent home to his parents, his father and mother can make more out of their meager farm in the province of his homeland.

"Thank you for the promotion, but what exactly is Task Force Special Attack Group?"

Macie smiled once again and fetched the final printed letter from her left breast pocket containing his orders.

"You can verify it to Regimental Headquarters," she said to him handing the newly promoted warrior his orders.

To: 1st Lt. Ace Diwa

Commander Task Force Special Attack Group

1st Battalion Combat Team

From: Rim-Cat Regimental Headquarters

Subject: Special Assignment

Due to special circumstances that our regiment is in, you are tasked to hold the Kafjiya Mountain pass. Hold this pass with the assistance of Captain Macie Curtiss and her command of 12 UAV Combat Drones until the entire 1st Battalion Combat Team arrives.

"Do we know who we up against in the Kafjiya Mountain pass?"

Macie shrugs as she begins to speak.

"I've just sent in a couple of recon drones to verify what tanks we are up against."

Ace let out another sigh as he realize that it is up to him to start this battle.

"My job just got a bit harder hasn't it?"

"It seems that way Ace but you got me to back you up so don't worry about it okay?"

He manages a smile and sinks into his chair.

"The rest of your task force should be here within an hour," Macie informed the new Task Force Special Attack Group Commander.

"Thanks for the info Captain Curtiss."

"You welcome, call me Macie," she smiled replying to him.

A few hours passed as new information are verified and gathered. The rest of the Task Force Special Attack Group arrived and reported to their respective commander. Ace Diwa called for a meeting in his Command Post. There he readily addressed his new command.

"As you all know there is a storm brewing in the horizon and I don't mean the damn weather either," there were a few chuckles as the infantry leader, his team leaders, CFV leader, his vehicle commanders, and tank commanders listened to their Task Force Commander.

"Well sir definitely it is not the weather now," the CFV leader commented as more chuckles echoes.

"Alright all jokes aside, here are our situation gentlemen. As of now the 1st BCT is about 36 hours away from here. Recon drones have spotted the enemy and are heading into the Kafjiya Mountain pass. They will arrive there in 3-4 hours tops. There is nothing in between the outlying communities from the mountain pass and the 1st BCT but us. In other words gentlemen, we are here to defend the citizens of these communities," Ace explained to his command.

"One other thing gentlemen, the enemy we are facing here are the Dune Warriors led by Ahmed Abu-Bakar, they have in their possession 90 T-90/S Main Battle Tanks." Macie continued the briefing, "Among their combat vehicles are 48 MI-35 attack helicopters, 48 MI-17 attack transport helicopters for air-support, 200 BTR-3 APCs, 75 BMD-3 CFVs, and 75 BMP-3 Scout-Cavalry Fighting Vehicles. Plus around 300 combat cars for reconnaissance, the BRDM-2."

"How are you sure of this Captain Curtiss?"

"Simple 1st Lt. Diwa, the recon drones spotted them and my people identified their vehicles," replied Macie.

"Do they have any artillery?"

The infantry commander is far more worried about the heavy artillery our opposition will have to face, that concern is in the minds of all the men gathered for this meeting.

"Yes they have 20 2S19 Msta 152mm Self-Propelled howitzers and 20 BM-27 Uragan 220mm Multiple-launched Rocket System," replied Intelligence Officer Captain Macie Curtiss.

"Just great, what we have are 12 UAV drones and a 80mm mortar," commented the CFV commander.

"Let us not forget that we have the element of surprise, the Dune Warriors are trained by western and Russian advisors. They do not know how we operate or how we can play in the field. Let us make use of what we have for 30 hours before the 1st BCT arrives. Major Kalandro Digma will surely have 4 MARS Multiple-Launched Rocket System, 13 Leopard 2A6EX Tanks, 64 Pumas CFVs, 24 Boxer APCs, 8 Fenneks armed with 50 caliber machineguns, and 3 Fenneks with 80mm mortars. If we have defeated the Parthian army before by utilizing just a handful of what we have then we can do the same here," said 1st Lt. Ace Diwa the Task Force Special Attack Group Commander.

"But Ace this time we are facing professional mercenaries like ourselves, not some green eared 16 to 18 year olds who barely got out of boot camp. This fight will be difficult," commented one of the tank commanders.

"SAS gentlemen, surprise, aggression, and speed is what we need to hold them off," Ace reminded the men under his command, "no one said this job will be easy, unfortunately it is up to us to protect these people. Let's do our job and earn our pay people, just like the Colonel always say."

The men nodded their approval, though he is a young man. Ace Diwa has earned a reputation of surviving and coming out of tough situations in combat. Now he knows that it will take all his wit and cunning to fight a standstill for 30 hours.

"Alright, since we got over 2 hours to before they arrive. Get your men situated and positioned for a hard fight ahead, we have plenty of ammo and supplies so we don't need to worry about that," with that he concluded their meeting, "Dismiss gentlemen and to your battle stations."

"Yes sir," the men saluted and exited the command post once their commander returned their salute crisply.

***

An hour passed and Ace checked his Leopard 2A6EX Main Battle Tank's console in his commander station, satisfied that his tank is in working condition and in proper working order, he climbed out of the turret and leaped down to the ground. Within a few thousand yards from the narrowest part of the pass, his infantry are digging up defensive bunkers and from within the pass they buried anti-tank and anti-personnel mines determine to stop anything and anyone from slipping pass through the mountain pass. A few hundred yards behind him are the people from Intelligence, prepping their drones and arming them for the fight looming ahead.

"Seems like we made the best preparations as we can LT," his tank driver Ryan said to him.

"I hope it is enough to hold them off," Ace replied.

"All I can say is we sure will try or we will die trying," commented his communication specialist.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence Rick,"

With that he walked towards his command post Headquarters where brewed a hot mocha from his last MRE (Meals Ready to Eat), slumps down his chair, and tries to calm his nerves from anticipation of the upcoming battle. Standing up he opens the windows, fished through his left breast pocket where he kept his cigarettes and lights one up. Inhaling the fume, he then sighs out the smoke letting the nicotine surges through his body.

'I hope all is well with you mother and father,' he thought to himself as he finally finished his cigarettes and flick it out of the window.

The door opened and Macie shut the door closed quickly startling the young Task Force Commander.

"Don't you know littering is a crime Lieutenant?"

Her question is followed by a seductive smile making him stutter.

"Well um...you see, um...this is Ar'Raq and not the United States, so I don't think there are laws about littering like that," Ace answered, "ma'am."

She giggled as his last word trailed off a few seconds after his sentence. Macie walked towards him, making the young man step back until the wall is on his back. Her hands grabbed his as she turned around and pressed her back to his body. Her hands guided his to her firm, soft, and lovely breast as her body rubbed his in a downward and upward motion.

"Don't you like me Ace?"

She moans the words as her rump felt his enlarging bulge between his legs.

"Don't you have a huge crush on me?"

The rumors in the grape vine have circulated towards Regimental H.Q. but then again, with his distinction as a good field junior officer, a survivor, and a warrior's leader it is not hard for words to reach her that the young commander have a great romantic crush on the half-Asian and half-Caucasian intelligence officer.

"Yes I do," he gave in to his desires as he grasps her breast massaging them as his lips found hers.

Turning her around, he lifted her on his desk as he unbuttoned her fatigue, and tossing them to the side. Her olive green T-Shirt shows the bulge of her well rounded breast as he unbuttoned her pants and unlacing her black combat boots. She kissed him and sucks his tongue while her hands unbuttoned his black tanker's fatigue then his trousers.

"I know our life as soldiers for hire is not certain Ace. But I'm very certain that I want you," she whispered to him.

He unlaced his combat boots kicking them off, shrugging his trousers off with it, and then he let his fatigues slide off his shoulder to his arms, and to the floor below. Ace marveled at Macie's beautiful petite, toned, and fit body as he lift her olive green shirt to her head, kissing her lips as the shirt came off. His kiss gently continues to her neck as his hands undo her bra freeing her wonderful breast from their cell. His tongue rolled on one of her nipples while he cupped the other.

"Oh Ace," Macie moaned as his mouth sucks her pink nipple hardening to a pebble.

She brushed her hand to his hair then to his muscular shoulder and back, yearning to explore his rock hard body, built to be a warrior, born to be a servant of the people whom hired their mercenary regiment, and bred to be an Asian fighting man born out of generations of warriors from his homeland.

"I've wanted you ever since my eyes was first cast on you," he confessed in a sweet whisper as his mouth captured her other nipple and his hand gently slides down to her wonderful wet and waiting sex.

"Ohhhhh.....and I've been wanting a man like you all my life Ace," she moans her reply as his hand eases up and down her slit, touching and caressing her clit which makes her squirm on the table.

No longer able to hold herself, she quickly pulled down his underwear springing his erect member from their confines. She placed him on the table where Ace reluctantly obliged as she kissed his mouth, to his neck, his hard chest, abs, then down to his member. Her tongue licked his engorged cock from the base of his balls to the tip of his circumcised helmeted head. Pre-cum oozed out of his cock and her tongue tasted it.

"You're so very yummy Ace," she told him.

She slowly starts to suck on his cock, bobbing her head taking it in deeper as her hands played with his balls.

"Sit on my face," Ace commanded her with the tone of a field officer.

Macie did as he commands. His hands opened her slit, his fingers caressing her inner lips, and then his tongue found her clit.

"Ahhhh.....ooohhhh...."

She moaned while his tongue rolled on her clit and his fingers slides in her wet and waiting channel. First he uses just one finger, easing her and relaxing her pussy. Then he added another finger, around and around in circles he pressed it in deeper and pumping it to the tip of his finger and all the way back deep into her juice filled channel.

"Ooohhh ooohhhh aaaahhhh," Macie moaned as she sucks his cock while her pussy is pumped faster and faster.

Faster and deeper she takes him in to the base of his balls, while his tongue found her spot inside her pussy. Macie squirm unable to hold her yearning to cum anymore, she surrendered to her climax as he too did. She swallowed all that she can and still, more drips to the side of her mouth.

"Stand up Macie."

She stood as her knees tremble from such a strong climax. He too stood up and placed her on the table, opening her legs, placing himself as his cock still erect glides up and down her slit, teasing her pussy.

"Please fuck me," she whispered begging for the teasing to end.

Ace thrust his large rod of steel like meat deep inside of her pussy.

"Nyaaaahhhh....."

She shrieked in surprised but he did not let her linger to that as he starts to withdraw to the tip of his cock's head then plunging it deep inside of her as the base of his balls slaps with her flesh. Slowly at first his rhythm of pumping inside of her intensifies as he fucks her pussy harder and faster, deeper as he thrust with each time.

"Aaahhh ooohhhh aaaaahhhh aaahhhh."

Macie's legs cling onto his waist as he pumps her faster and harder. Ace lifts her from the desk and as he stands up, he let his strength lift and drops her to his cock, faster and faster as she moans loader.

"Ohhhh Ace aaaahhhhhh....."

Slamming her on the wall he pins her there with his weight as he fucks her harder and harder.

"Don't you dare cum yet Macie," he instructed her, "I want you to cum with me."

Moaning she nodded her approval as her sex is pumped in and out again and again. Letting her feet touch the ground once again, he turns her around and takes her pussy from behind. Ace's thumb played with her bum hole as he pounds her sex harder and faster. Macie rocks back and forth to the force of his movement, her love channel oozing with juices that drips to her legs down to the floor.

"Your are very delicious Macie," Ace whispered to her ear as he grabs her waist pulling her in as he thrust deep in her and pulling her away as he withdraws from her.

"Please let me cum," she pleaded him.

"Not yet Macie," he replied turning her around and fucking her again from the front.

His hand grabs her left ankle lifting her leg up and placing it on his shoulder. Repeating it with her right ankle and leg he squeezed her legs shut, tightening her channel as he pounds her pussy harder and faster. Feeling her around his cock he quickens his movement making her shriek and moans louder.

"AAAAHHH OOOOHHHH AAAAHHHH AAHHHHH NYAAAHHHHH...."

Ace starts to feel his cum building up as he pump in Macie's pussy faster and harder.

"Cum with me now," he commands her as he felt himself about to explode to his climax.

She nodded as she gave in to her climax followed by his own as his seed shot out deep into her womb. Ace collapsed on her as he kissed her lips, both gasp for air panting at the extreme experience they have in love making with each other.

"Ace, I want you to survive for me. I will be yours forever," she whispered to his ear.

"Only fate can know that Macie," he replied as a warrior should.

"I know but you can always try."

"For you Macie, I will," he kissed her forehead and her lips sealing his promise to her.

***

Macie headed towards her GFF-4 Command and Control Vehicle, from there she and her 7-man team took control of 12 UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) combat drones. Ace walked towards his tank, a headband in hand with the red symbol of their homeland and the words, honor and duty flanked on both sides, he tied it around his head as his men did the same before wearing his helmet.

"I never knew what that headband meant," Macie commented as she witnessed the Task Force Special Attack Group tied their headband.

"Captain, in our culture it meant commitment. Life or death those men will do their duty even if that means sacrificing their life."

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers
12