The Gun That Killed Superman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

So what? Barry thought. He was next. So the fuck what?

He stepped up in front of her. She recognized him at once.

She was tired, lying back against Rubio's sweaty chest, and now Rubio recognized him too but didn't do anything. There was nothing he could do.

"Enjoying the show, Barry?" she asked.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"A long time."

"Why?"

"Put it in, Barry. People are waiting."

He looked at her cunt. He could hardly see it, Even with Seven's draining her she was still a mess of semen and sweat and lube.

He tried. He pushed his prick into the swimmy wad of seven other men's ejaculate and melted lube and saliva and sweat. He felt nothing but ooze. He pumped twice and then stood there. He fell out. It was like trying to fuck warm snot.

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said. "Because I wanted more. And sometimes there is no more. Sometimes beyond more there's just nothing."

He was trying to think of something to say. There had to be something to say. He couldn't think of anything though. Nothing. It was all so stupid, so pointless.

"She don't really get hurt, Mr. McWheeler," Rubio said. "It's all just in fun. No one really gets hurt."

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking piece of shit!"

"Leave him alone Barry. I love him."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, but I do."

Barry took a deep breath. It will happen like this, he thought. It'll start with a deep breath, and then just start.

He reached into the toga and got George but the gun stuck in the fabric. The Luger got caught in the fabric but as Barry tugged at it Rubio saw what was going on and his face widened in terror. He lunged at Barry but with Olivia bound to him he couldn't reach. He tried to get to his feet but slipped in the horrible mess of lube and semen and splooge and sat down hard on the bench, hitting his tailbone and knocking the wind out of Olivia, who grunted loud and torqued his cock which was limp but still ensconced asshole and had started to go hard with fear when he saw the gun.

Rubio rolled to his side. He kept a loaded pistol in the locker near his gym bag about three feet away and and Guyabo knew about it but he wasn't sure where Guyabo was. "'Yabo! 'Yabo Madre de Dios! Pistola! Ai! Fock! Fockk!!""

Barry tugged on the gun and felt fabric rip. "You fucking piece of shit," he yelled at Rubio. "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Rubio couldn't stand because Olivia was hanging from him like a weight, so he rolled and slid of the bench and on the scummy oozy mess of filth on the floor and started sidestroking through cum and wet towels for the gun in the locker, yelling "'Yabo! 'Yabo! Pistola! Ai! Pistola! Fock, Pistola!" while the ninja behind Barry figured out something was amiss, saw the gun and grabbed for Barry's right arm.

Just as Barry turned to tell the guy to butt out, there was a great stunning smash of red pain and Barry's head snapped, then another blow, this one a brown cracking kind of thing on his head and his neck snapped and his legs folded and he went staggering to his right. His feet caught in something and he felt himself falling but before Guyabo could hit him again Barry shakily raised the gun in his direction and kept it there as he hit the floor and the little man froze, his toothless jaws vibrating with fear.

Everything dimmed then throbbed with red light as Barry raised his head, taking stock of things, the room spinning in the taste of blood in his mouth and no one moving. He had the gun and everyone was frozen, no one moving—Guyabo still holding the split board, the ninjas, some of them holding their dicks in fear, others reflexively shielding their faces, crowding against the walls, their masked faces making them look like racoons.

God! The place stunk like beer and come and what? Urine or bleach or something—blood. His blood. He'd bitten his tongue and the blood was streaming out of his mouth.

He knew his hand was shaking and so was his head and he wanted to just fucking shoot them and kill them and get it over with and then go to sleep, so he raised the gun and found himself looking at Rubio and Olivia, not ten feet away. Rubio was on his ass, leaning on his arms. His swim was over. He'd never reached the gun now. Olivia's legs were spread, still in that leather harness, still ready for fucking, her cum-smeared pussy still aimed right at Barry like an opened oyster, like something dying, the ninja's come still belching and eructuing from it like it was puking after a night of drinking—cum, wads, dollops or semen. Her mask made her look like an idiot-headed super villain now, a super villain with her hands up, surrendering.

He could shoot her. He could kill her and Rubio both. One shot up the cunt would do it. Kill all the sperm too. She had the hole. It was made for bullets.

He lifted the gun so they all could see it. His head was shaking and the blood was pouring out of his mouth. He lifted the gun and said, "You motherfuckers! You fuckers! This is the gun! This is the fucking gun! This is the gun that killed superman! You motherfuckers! This is the gun!"

And then someone hit him on the back of the head with a tequila bottle and he went down

$$$$$

Passing out isn't clean like it is in the movies. You don't just get hit on the head and go to sleep and wake up and it's a new scene. He felt them kicking him and spitting on him, but when Olivia got herself untangled from Rubio she stopped the worst of it. Rubio and Guyabo dragged him out onto the lawn and it hurt incredibly much when his feet bumped over stuff like he couldn't believe. They left him there and stood over him while the other ninjas got in their cars and drove away. He lay there in the grass, smelling its sweetness, his head pounding, his legs throbbing electrically like live wires, blood dripping out of his mouth.

He was pretty sure his skull was fractured. He heard funny wheezing sounds way up above his eyes when he breathed like fluid squeezing through a crack in bone, and the place where he'd been hit with the tequila bottle moved in a sickening way when he touched it and the whole left side of his body had gone numb so he figured he had a cracked skull and maybe a fractured neck. He just lay there in the grass while the ninjas came over and did something with money with Rubio and Guyabo.

In time the ninjas had all driven away and Rubio stuffed some money in Guyabo's breast pocket and slapped him on the back and Guyabo walked away and took a piss in the dirt, then climbed in this car and drove away, then Rubio leaned against his truck and smoked a cigar and waited. He didn't say anything to Barry and Barry could no longer move very well.

Finally Olivia came out wearing her lime-green dress with her hair done. She walked over to Barry and kneeled down.

"Can you move?"

"A little."

"Can you move your right hand?"

Barry lifted his right hand to show her.

"Good, good. That's good, Barry." She nodded. "You don't want to come back with me after tonight, do you, Barry? I mean, really. Do you? Really?"

His teeth stuck together with clotted blood as he opened his mouth. "No."

Rubio handed her the gun and she took it and put it in his hand.

"If you change you mind, the police come around about four. That's only three hours. You don't have to tell them anything and they'll take you to the hospital. It's all fixed. They get their cut. But use your head. Believe me, baby. It only gets worse after this."

Barry looked up at her. "I believe you."

She kissed her fingers and touched his head, then pressed the gun into his hand. She stood up.

Rubio bent over, hands on knees and looked down on him.

"Hey, Superman! I made it easy for you! I gave you two bullets! In case you're too tough for the first one, huh? In case you're too tough for the first one, Superman!"

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers