The Guy Across The Hall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete just sat there. I think he was stunned. He just couldn't believe it was that easy. All his fear and anxiety for nothing!

"The only thing I want to do in this world is make him happy!" Pete swore to my Dad and Mom.

I really didn't plan it as a ‘political statement' or something. I didn't even think about what I was doing, it was so natural. I reached over, put my arm around Pete and kissed him gently on the mouth - completely forgetting that I was doing this RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS!!!

Pete blushed and I looked over, realizing what I'd just done. But Mom and Dad were just sitting there smiling! Like this was just a common every day occurrence - to have two guys kiss in their living room! My mom was the one to break the silence this time.

"I didn't expect that!" Mom said.

"I'm sorry, Mom! I got carried away! I won't..."

I was about to say I wouldn't do it again when she put up her hand and stopped me.

"No, Tommy! I wasn't talking about that. I just wasn't expecting it to be so beautiful! I couldn't picture in my mind what it would be like to see two males kiss! Now I know! I just didn't expect it to be so beautiful! I can really see how much in love you two are!" she said.

I looked at Pete and he was blushing as deep a shade of red as I was.

"I'm getting hungry!" Dad said, taking charge and ending the awkwardness of the situation.

Mom's dinner was excellent and Pete must have told her that at least 20 times. He regaled my folks with stories of his modeling career and his travels all over the world. They were fascinated by him. More importantly, they really liked him - I could tell. But in case there were any doubts about it, when Mom brought out her all-time-family-favorite rum cake for dessert, Dad brought out a chilled bottle of champagne with four champagne glasses. He poured each one of us a glass and then stood up and raised his glass.

"This toast is for all the happiness in the world for my son Tommy and his friend Pete. May you both have many happy years together and, Pete, welcome to the family!" Dad said.

For once in his life, Pete was speechless. I could tell he was having a great deal of trouble not crying. I could see the tears glistening in his eyes. We all ‘clinked' glasses and then Pete got to experience Mom's rum cake. He went so nuts over it, Mom gave him the rest of it for us to take home.

When we went to go home that night, Mom hugged and kissed me and then did the same to Pete. Dad hugged me and then, much to Pete and my surprise, hugged Pete as well. There was not question now that my parents liked and accept Pete and our relationship.

Would we have been successful all these years without their acceptance and support? I like to think that we would have but it was thousands of times easier with it. As I said in the first part of this story, we're still together, still happy. I love Pete more and more each day and he says the same thing to me. I know I can't even imagine life without him.

12