The Guy from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy leaned forwards, taking a firm hold of her breasts, but massaging them tenderly. Having her boobs played with had never felt so good. The soreness in her nipples just intensified the feeling. He was totally forgiven for making her wear the nipple clamps. She'd forgive him anything.

He leaned forward further and whispered in her ear.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded.

"Have you ever taken it up your butt before?" he asked, his tone not wavering, as it this was a totally normal question.

Rachel almost asked him to repeat it - surely she hadn't just heard what she thought she had heard. But, as his hands continued to send waves of pleasure up from her grateful chest, she heard herself breath "no".

"OK, I'll be gentle," he said.

An alarm went off in Rachel's brain. He hadn't even asked. Just assumed she'd do it. Assumed he had some kind of right to shove his cock up her anus. Perhaps there had been some kind of misunderstanding. Perhaps Sarah had accidentally located a guy from some anal lovers' site?

"No," she said, hoping he'd realise the mistake.

"No - you don't want me to be gentle?" he asked, his breath warm on her ear, his voice sounding confused.

"No - no!" Rachel said, quickly, wishing she wasn't so distracted by his hands still playing with her boobs, by the burning desire between her legs.

"No - I don't want anal," she said.

"Ah," the guy said, sounding disappointed. "Your friend said... she said I could do what I liked."

Rachel felt a rush of anger towards Sarah - Sarah had tricked her. Then she realised she hadn't. Rachel had indeed agreed to those rules. She had never even thought anal was an option, but that was her fault, not Sarah' or the guy's. The rule was "anything", and the guy was taking full advantage.

"You can say the safe word," he said, seemingly resigned to not getting what he had come for.

Rachel's mind raced. Red. Red. That was it. Just say red, and her anus was safe. The guy would leave, and she could get dressed and carry on with her day. Red.

She didn't say anything. The guy waited, hand still on her breasts. These were the rules, and she'd promised Sarah, promised herself, that she'd obey them. She'd wanted cock - wanted this guy's cock so badly, and now she was going to get it - just somewhere slightly different to where she'd expected it.

Rachel shook her head slightly, hoping the guy would get the message. He didn't need to worry about the safe word. He was going to get what he'd come here for. Some random guy, who she'd never met before, she'd never meet again, whose name she didn't even know, was going to put his cock up her anus, and Rachel was going to let him.

In the mirror, she saw him smile. He straightened his body again, his body rising over hers emphasising her submissiveness to him, his total control. She realised that the position he had her in, she was practically presenting her back passage to him. It was just inches away from that bulge in his boxers.

The guy used his hands to spread her butt cheeks, looking down, appraising her, taking a good look at that most private part of her body. And she watched him look, kept her eyes on his eyes, knowing exactly where they were focussed, wondering how long she'd have to wait for the inevitable.

Now the guy reached down for something on the bed beside him. She couldn't quite make out in the mirror what it was until he picked it up. A foil packet. A condom. In her surprise at the guy's request, she'd totally forgotten the condoms she'd bought yesterday and shoved in her underwear drawer. This was in a different packet, so he'd obviously brought his own.

Finally his boxers were coming down. He didn't take them off totally, just lowered them, as if readying himself for a quick getaway at the end. His erect cock sprung out of his boxers as he dropped them, coming into full view in the mirror in front of her. Somehow seeing what was happening play out in the mirror made it feel not quite real, though that cock was definitely real enough, and so close to its destination.

Rachel couldn't help but staring at what was the first cock she'd seen in ages, only the second she'd ever seen in her life - seen for real, anyway, rather than just in porn or something. It was definitely bigger than her ex's, surrounded by a thick black curly mass of pubes, his balls hanging loosely in his hairy sack. She desperately needed him inside her.

He pulled the condom on, then leant down again. Now he was holding a bottle of something, she wasn't sure what. He squeezed it into his free hand then lathered it onto the condom. Lube. She'd never seen it before, but she could imagine what it was, and was so grateful to him for thinking of it.

He pushed his cock against her tight anal bud, and she felt the cool slimy lube against her, the pressure of his erect cock pushing gently. She felt herself tense up involuntarily.

"You need to relax," he said: a statement, an order.

She knew she did, but it was so hard to, she was so nervous.

Then she felt his strong hand slipping into the gap between her legs, inside her knickers which still covered her at the front, onto her lady parts. With his sheathed cock still pressed against her back entry, he started to firmly but expertly rub her wet pussy lips between her fingers, sending waves of pleasure, feelings of well-being, up through her body.

He slipped a couple of fingers up inside her, in the front entrance, filling her up, the first boy inside there for so long, his rough fingers rubbing against the inside of her vagina, which were so tender now, so desperate for what he was giving her. She focussed entirely on this, on his welcome invasion, the press of his cock feeling not so alien any more, more normal, more like that's where it should be.

She could feel her whole body relax to his touch, each thrust of his figures melting her further into him, making her give up any resistance she had. Sarah had been so right, so right. She watched him in the mirror, smiling at her, enjoying witnessing her pleasure which she could see was so evident from her face. She could hear herself moaning, letting him know he was getting it right, making her feel so good.

Then, naturally, so slowly it took her a few seconds to notice, his cock made its reverse entry, filling her from behind as his fingers filled her from the front. She had no desire to tense up; he was already inside her, there was no reason to resist. It felt so tight, his cock opening her up so slowly, her body unsure how to react to this new feeling.

And then his balls against her pussy told her that he was fully in, entirely accommodated by her anal passage. She looked in his eyes and saw an immense satisfaction, could just imagine how it must feel like for him, that tightness giving his cock such an intense squeeze. And to her surprise, it wasn't unpleasant: weird, tight, maybe a little uncomfortable, but not painful. Rachel had a cock in her, and not just any cock, but the cock of an incredibly hot guy. Life was perfect.

As the guy started to thrust, strong, deliberate incursions, groans of pleasure escaping his lips, Rachel too started to enjoy it. She had surrendered herself totally to him now, given him what she never thought she would give to a guy. Her passage ached with the newness of it, but as she became accustomed to it rewarded her with a dull pleasure too. The feeling mixed and swirled with the tingling pleasure emitting from her vagina, which he continued to excite with his fingers.

It was a delicious cocktail of the new with the old, the familiar feel of a guy inside her pleasure passage with the totally unfamiliar feel of cock inside the forbidden entry. He continued to thrust, his face contorted with pleasure, his groans growing ever longer and louder, mixed with a colourful range of expletives. And Rachel could feel that warmth inside her, that arousal which had been building all day, reaching a fever pitch, desperate for release.

She was moaning too, eyes locked on his in the reflection, smelling their combined scents mingling in the air, feeling that whirl of sensations filling out her body, reminding herself that this was no fantasy: it was real, he was real, his body was real, his cock was real, he was really taking her from behind. Her anus was his, repurposed for his pleasure.

Then she came, her whole body a ball of ecstasy, her mind blank, frozen in this moment. She let out a shriek with no embarrassment, squeezed her eyes tight, focussing on enjoying every second of that pleasure, every bit, all over her body, from her breasts down to her pussy and right to the depths of her full anus. Everything that had built up inside her today was released.

The thrusting continued, his body obviously aching for a similar resolution, each groan guttural, instinctive. Then she felt a twitch, the proof that he too had been overcome by pleasure, and his cock eased to a stop inside her, still filling her, still reminding her who was in charge, who had mastery over her body.

As the feeling subsided, leaving just a tingly remnant behind, a trace all over her body of the ecstasy which had just subsumed it, she looked again at the guy, running her eyes up his bare torso, realising it could be the last time she ever saw it, covered in sweat, trying to remember every inch of it.

Then up to his face, his handsome, post orgasm face, a look of total satisfaction on it. He too was appraising her body, what he could see of it, her bottom and her back, her face and her breasts reflected in the mirror.

Despite the rather unconventional nature of the coitus they had just engaged in, Rachel still felt that girly desire for a cuddle envelope her body, a new desperation to replace the one the guy had just satisfied. She knew she couldn't ask, but desperately hoped he'd offer. Why did her body betray her like this?

She felt his cock, already starting to soften, slip out of her, and saw him take the condom off, tying it, dropping it in the bin at the side of her bed.

"OK, clean up," he said, looking down at his cock.

Rachel looked at him, confused.

"Lick me clean," he clarified, as if it should have been obvious, pointing at his cock.

Rachel couldn't believe what he was asking. How dare he? But then she remembered that he had just had his cock up her butt: he was in charge, and she was to do whatever he told her, she'd promised that.

Turning herself round, she allowed herself a glance at the rest of his body, seeing it directly rather than in the mirror for the first time. It suddenly hit her that she had just had anal sex for the first time with a guy she hadn't even seen properly. Still, seeing him in the flesh, she wasn't disappointed. Close up she got an even better view of him, and every inch of him was perfect.

His cock was almost entirely flaccid now, just the slightest swelling indicating that a few minutes ago it had been fully to attention and in action. Rachel tried not to think about where it had just been, reminding herself that it had been fully sheathed in a condom. It was a simple job: lick it clean.

Rachel lowered her head down to the guy's crotch, aware that this was the second sexually submissive position he had put her in - third if you counted the spanking. The pungent scent of his post orgasm genitals filled her nose: his cum, his sweat. Rachel wondered if he'd washed it as carefully as she washed her lady parts prior to sex. It didn't seem like it from the smell. Normally she would have refused to put her mouth anywhere near it, but today she knew that this wasn't a boyfriend whose job it was to please her; this was a guy who had the right to issue any order he wished.

Pulling back his foreskin with her hand, Rachel could see that the head of his cock still glistened with the remnants of his cum. Here she was, about to lick a guy's cock, and she didn't even know his name, knew nothing about him. For some reason her mind told her to savour this moment, take a mental photograph of the cock in her hand, the exposed head, the cum that had been spilt because of her, save it up for her fantasies.

Her tongue made contact with the moist head of his cock, feeling the texture of a cock on her tongue for the first time in so long, tasting its saltiness. She ran her tongue round the top of his penis, gathering the remnants of his cum on her tongue. Rachel had never really been into giving guys oral, but somehow the taste, the smell, the feeling of submission, sent a thrill through her still sensitive body.

Finally she sunk his penis an inch or so into her mouth then, sucking her lips together, gently dragged it out, cleaning the last remnants of boy juice from it, then swallowing a few times to clear her mouth. Finally she looked up at him: she could barely believe this, but she was looking up at him for approval. When he nodded: just slightly, but he definitely nodded, she felt so pleased with herself.

With her face still in close proximity to his cock, he pulled his boxers back up from their convenient position around his thighs, then stood up and started to get dressed. Rachel stayed sat on the bed, naked except for her knickers which had been pulled down her legs slightly in the heat of the action, meaning they didn't really cover anything any more, and the clamps that still squeezed on her nipples.

The guy left without even saying goodbye, and Rachel felt used, but weirdly it wasn't a feeling that upset her: there were no strings, no complications. She'd never see the guy again. Knew nothing about him. And that had given her licence to do something she would never, ever do with a guy she knew, had feelings for, would have to see again tomorrow. It wasn't a problem with the guy. She'd loved it, and now it was over, just like that.

Rachel took her knickers off, and released the clamps, wincing as the blood flowed back into them, giving a sharp twinge of pain. As the excitement and pleasure subsided, she could feel her back passage was sore now, not terribly so, just enough to remind her what had just happened. Finally she locked the door.

As promised, she called Sarah to confirm that she had done the deed and was OK and safe, but she didn't provide any details. In a way she felt ashamed at what she had just done - well, not necessarily ashamed she had done it, but ashamed she had enjoyed it. It was crazy - it was her backside, and she'd done it willingly, but still. The magic of it was that nobody had to know.

After what she had just done - shown everything, absolutely everything - to a guy she didn't know, Rachel didn't feel at all weird about being naked around her flat. She had the whole conversation with Sarah without a stitch on and didn't even think about it. At one point, catching her hairy crotch in his eye line she absent-mindedly wondered whether to shave it or get a wax, but decided against it. The guy had liked it - why shouldn't she keep it? She ran a hand through her pubes and carried on chatting to Sarah as the conversation moved on to television.

As she finished the call and headed for the shower she noticed the clock. It was 6pm, only the start of the evening, and what a day she'd had. She'd been intimately inspected by a stranger who looked like her boss, then taken anally by a complete stranger. She'd had other new experiences too - she'd been spanked, had her nipples clamped. Not a bad afternoon really. Better than just watching TV, which is what she'd have done otherwise.

Rachel retrieved her phone and sent a short text to Sarah: "can u find me a guy for nxt Sunday ;-)".