The Guy Next Door

Story Info
Beautiful actress lets her friend in on some CFNM fun.
2.7k words
4.09
102k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina hadn't seen her childhood friend in many years and wondered if success had changed her.

Her friend was Natalie Portman, the beautiful brunette with acting talents that rivaled her great looks.

Tina was a good looking gal herself, a blue-eyed beauty with dirty blonde hair and a body she worked hard at to maintain.

Natalie had filled out a bit since Tina last saw her, her body developing in all the right places.

It was a gorgeous day when the two sat in Natalie's spacious apartment in New York, chatting about college and careers and of course, men.

Tina noticed her friend wasn't shy about showing off her body, as the brunette wore a cutoff shirt that displayed a tight tummy and short shorts that displayed some thigh.

The conversation was casual until the scenery changed.

Looking out the window, Tina could see right into the adjacent apartment, noticing a well-developed, muscular black man lifting weights. Natalie's apartment and the one that belonged to this gentlemen both had sliding glass doors, and the man was clearly visible through them.

The man aroused Tina a bit, and her eyes didn't leave his body.

"Oh, that's Dexter," Natalie said, noticing her friend's interest.

Tina was a bit embarrassed she was looking at the man so long and so hard, but who could blame her.

The man was built, and by lifting weights all his muscles in his upper body were flexed. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just baggy black shorts.

"God, he's handsome," Tina said in a shy fashion.

Natalie giggled. She was a bit more outspoken.

"The guy's hung like a horse," she said without restraint.

Tina's eyes went right to Natalie's. She knew what her friend meant but was startled by the statement.

"What?" Tina said.

"You know," Natalie said, drawing in closer to Tina on the sofa to whisper, even though no one was around to hear them. "He's got a really big dick."

Tina was taken back by this. She really didn't know her friend too well at all anymore. Little innocent Natalie never talked about such things when the two were growing up.

"You...you mean you've slept with him?" asked Tina, crossing her stocking-covered legs. She felt so overdressed while looking out at a black man that was wearing only shorts.

"I haven't slept with him, I've just seen it," Natalie said. "It's huge."

"Huge?" asked Tina.

"Huuuuuuge," Natalie said with emphasis. "He's always showing it off."

Tina couldn't believe this. She found it hard to believe her friend knew someone with such a big one.

"Yeah right, whatever," Tina said, turning her eyes down toward the floor.

"You don't believe me?" asked the brunette, angered.

"Of course I don't," Tina said. "I know - just because he's black I'm supposed to believe this guy has a whopper, right?"

Natalie laughed. She walked over to her computer.

"We can settle this," she said.

There was an uncomfortable silence that followed while waiting for her computer to boot up.

What was Natalie doing?, Tina thought to herself.

The actress' email popped up, and Natalie sent an instant message over to the muscular black man.

"He's always online," Natalie said. "He should get this right now."

Tina looked out through the window and saw the man stop his lifting suddenly and walk over to his computer.

Tina could see the man had a nice butt.

She took her attention away from the man and put it on Natalie's computer. She could see the instant message screen.

NatOne: Hey there big boy.

The two waited for a response. Suddenly...

DexOne: Hey there hot stuff

Tina couldn't believe the technology these days. She barely used her computer and never knew two people could communicate this way. She also didn't know a lot about other things either.

She looked at the computer. Natalie typed.

NatOne: My friend here doesn't believe me about the size of your schlong. Work out in the nude for us. Give her a good look.

Tina nudged her friend. She was embarrassed about this request. She felt ashamed her friend would say, or type, such a thing to a man.

But it was too late. Tina couldn't help but look out the window, and see that Dexter was completely naked.

Tina gasped. The man's penis was indeed huge. It hung down from his crotch in a lude fashion, the head of it cutting into his lower thigh. The blonde beauty couldn't believe penises came in that big a size - the only ones she saw were of the compact variety. And this man was not even erect. When her boyfriend wasn't erect, he would sometimes hide his penis from her sight, not wanting her to see that it merely stuck out like a little thumb.

This man was showing his off. And lifting weights nonetheless.

As he did curls, working his big arms, his legs were spread wide apart to give him more leverage, and this allowed the two clothed women an even better view of his package.

"Look at it flop around," Natalie said casually, noticing the man's penis was shaking as his body brought the weights up.

The two sat there for over an hour. In between lifts, Dexter would walk back and forth around his apartment, his huge penis swinging back and forth as he walked.

"H-how did you meet him?" Tina asked, feeling a bit moist between her legs.

Natalie got more comfortable, bringing her legs up and putting her arms around them, sitting with her knees to her chest. Her thighs were gorgeous, and now almost completely shown.

"He was an extra on the set of Star Wars," Natalie said. "He does a lot of modeling and stuff, and one night when a bunch of us went out for a few drinks he tells us all about his um, film career."

"Film career?" asked Tina, interested.

"Have you ever heard of the movie King Dong?" asked Natalie with a giggle.

Tina was confused.

"He was a porn star!" Natalie said, smiling. "He's done like 20 or 30 movies."

"Oh my God," Tina said, amazed her friend knew such a person.

The two looked back out at Dexter, and Natalie went back to typing.

NatOne: Make it hard

"You mean...you're telling him to...?" Tina asked her friend.

"Of course," Natalie said. "Don't you want to see how big it gets?"

Dexter walked back over to his computer. He typed.

DexOne: Natalie, what on earth do you mean?

"He's teasing me," Natalie said. "He knows what I mean."

NatOne: Allow your penis to achieve a full erection so my friend can see how big it is...smart ass

The two women giggled.

"I don't know about this...I mean, I do have a boyfriend," Tina said.

"Oh come on, live a little," Natalie said.

"I know but...Oh...My...God -" Tina replied, interrupted suddenly by the vision before her.

Natalie turned to look out the window, and saw that Dexter had obeyed her command. Boy, did he ever obey her command.

He not only got an erection for the young actress, but sported what was the biggest erection her friend had ever seen.

"That can't be real," Tina said, staring at the naked black man standing at his window. His erection stuck out a ways from his body, running parallel to the floor. Its weight didn't allow it to stand up.

"How's that for a cock?" asked Natalie rhetorically.

Her friend actually answered.

"I give it a 10," Tina said.

"Oh it's more than a 10 there sweetie," the brunette replied with a laugh.

Tina was a bit confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked as the two women walked over to the glass to get a better view.

"His dick is 13 inches long," Natalie said. "I've put a tape measure to it several times."

Tina gasped, and put her hand over her mouth. She could barely speak.

"Thirteen inches? Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yep, and not only that, but it's about eight inches around," Natalie said, holding up her hands and making a big circle with her fingers to illustrate the width of Dexter's penis.

Tina tried to envision how big eight inches around was, and the thought startled her yet aroused her.

Dexter went about lifting weights, with a full erection. The women talked about it and stared openly.

"I'm gonna bother him," Natalie said.

She walked over to her computer and went about typing again.

NatOne: Excuse me sir, but do you know I can see you through my window?

They always played this little game. There was a pause.

DexOne: I am sorry my lady, I did not know you could see into my apartment.

The women giggled. Tina rubbed her covered breasts.

NatOne: You have an awfully big penis.

Seabiscuit: Yes I do as a matter of fact.

Giggles from the women.

NatOne: how about you (and your sidekick there) come on over here so my friend can have a closer look

Tina nudged her friend yet again, feeling a bit awkward about a naked black man she didn't even know coming over to socialize.

But she had no choice in the matter. It was going to happen whether she liked it or not.

Dexter walked right into the apartment, wearing shorts and a white T-shirt.

He introduced himself to Tina, her face blushing red. They were making small talk, when all of a sudden Natalie walked up behind the big gentleman and yanked his shorts down.

Funny thing was, she didn't pull them down far enough and the head of his penis - hanging so low - was still covered.

"Jesus," Natalie said, pulling the shorts down further to finally reveal the whole thing. "Your frickin' dork almost hangs to your knees!"

Tina could not help but stare at the man's genitals. She didn't even try to make eye contact.

Dexter was aroused by this, and started to get an erection.

"Uh oh, you ladies have made him mad," he said.

His penis grew, and grew, and grew, and it stuck out so far from his body that it nearly poked Tina in the stomach.

Natalie playfully slapped his penis, pretty hard as a matter of fact, the force of the slap making it go down and then spring all the way back up again, slapping his stomach in an amusing fasion.

Tina was entranced.

"Okay, now Dexter, since you are built like a horse, we are going to treat you like a horse," the actress said.

Tina didn't know what was going on. She was about to find out.

"Oh, we're gonna play the cock riding game?" the man asked.

"Yep," Natalie said.

Tina was interested. By now, the fear and apprehension were gone. She wanted to have fun with this extraordinary young man.

"Okay, Tina. Dexter here is going to give us a ride around the apartment, going through each room and giving us, well, kind of a tour," the brunette said, motioning for young Dexter to get down on all fours.

"The thing is though, that to control where Dexter goes, we have to point his cock in that direction," she said.

"Oh my God," Tina said. "You mean...use his prick as like a gearshift?"

"Uh huh," Natalie said. "Now, I will be the driver first, and then you can go. I'm sure his dick is long enough for two sets of hands but someone has to sit in the back."

"So you basically just called shotgun?" asked Tina with a laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Natalie replied.

The two women sat on Dexter's broad, muscular chest, their sexy legs draping over his torso and hanging down to the floor. Their bare feet were at rest, with Dexter easily giving them a ride around.

Natalie had her tiny right hand clenched around Dexter's huge cock, aiming it to the right then to the left, straight ahead and backward.

It was like she was giving him one long, drawn-out handjob.

"You know your cock is pretty flexible even though it's so hard," she said.

Dexter was not allowed to speak when he gave the women rides.

"I bet this makes you so hard - two sexy women like us admiring your great big prick," she said.

He found it difficult not to come.

The two women changed places, and Tina could not help but actually jerk him off while moving his penis around to direct the three.

"Not yet, not yet," Natalie said. "I don't want him to come yet. I want his balls to swell up so big they almost burst."

Tina could not believe the language her friend used. Sure, she was an actress now and lived kind of a different life, but Tina didn't think Natalie would be this different.

"Okay, horsey, had enough?" the brunette asked.

Dexter simply nodded, and let the women get up off of him.

"Now as a reward I will let you suck on my toes," Natalie announced.

Dexter was overjoyed. He stayed on the floor and began kissing Natalie's feet, rubbing them at the same time.

"He has a thing for feet," she said. "Sometimes he'll just suck on them for hours and then come without even touching himself."

"My God," Tina said.

Dexter gave the same service to Tina, and then went back to Natalie again.

The young actress even let him rub his penis against her feet, and this soon turned out to be an event in itself.

The brunette placed the black man's huge penis between her cute little feet, and began rubbing up and down, up and down.

"I didn't know you could give a guy a footjob," Tina said.

"This feels good, doesn't it horse boy?" Natalie whispered sexily.

He moaned in pleasure. Only he could not hold it in any longer.

Just as Tina was about to comment on how large and round Dexter's balls were, he shot the first of what would be seven huge ropes of come.

Up into the air it went, a huge gush of thick white man juice.

"Holy shit," Tina said.

"Okay, count with me Tina, one, two, three, oh my God four," Natalie said, counting the loads that erupted from Dexter's massive pole. "Whoo-hoo! Five!...Holy shit, six! Seven?! Lord in Heaven?!"

Natalie's feet were now drenched. Three more tiny spurts came out, and the two women watched as Dexter's remarkable penis shrunk down to its flaccid state. It was still large.

"Exactly how big is your dick when it's not erect?" asked Tina.

Dexter didn't even have time to answer.

"Eight and a quarter inches," Natalie replied. "Thing looks like another leg down there."

Dexter casually walked about Natalie's apartment in the nude.

She had him straighten things up around the room, almost like a nude butler.

His penis would alternate between its flaccid state and a semi-aroused state. The women would comment on its fluctuation in size.

"You know there is another game we play sometimes," Natalie said, removing her top and her shorts to reveal a sexy white bra and white cotton panties.

"You have to strip down a bit so his dick can get really, really hard," the brunette instructed.

Tina was reluctant at first, but figured what the hell. Dexter was completely naked, the least the women could do was get down to their bras and panties.

"We're gonna play baseball with him, only he uses his cock as the bat," Natalie said.

This sounded outlandish, but yet it was quite feasible.

Dexter's penis was indeed big enough to serve as a bat, and Natalie went and fetched a soft baseball, almost like a Nurf ball, from the closet.

The two women took turns pitching to Dexter, with the object being who could strike him out.

They actually had more fun watching the black man knock the ball around with his big dick.

"Oooo, home run," Natalie said on one throw, watching the black gentleman knock the ball clear across the room.

Dexter did have a job, though, and it was soon time for him to leave.

The women pouted a bit, Tina hadn't had that much fun in a long time and was sad to see the man leave.

But Natalie was quick to cheer her friend up.

"Oh he'll be back," she told Tina, "he's my little play thing."

"There's nothing little about him!" Tina said jovially.