The Guys

Story Info
Married woman finds revenge is sweet.
1.5k words
3.8
73.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was it my brother said when enraged? Oh yeah, I remember. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. Seeing my husband Jerry and his cheap blond floozy emerge from the Blue Bird motel definitely enraged me. Pounding the steering wheel, the radio playing a Three Dog Night tune, the car heater warming the interior of the car, I watched them through the dirty windshield of my car as they strolled hand and hand to their cars I said, ""Fuck you and the horse you rode in on." Saying it did not help much.

Since my marriage in a drab office at city hall, no man other then Jerry had touched me. Not one. I considered my marriage sacrosanct, fidelity the glue binding me to Jerry and Jerry to me. Over the past six years I always felt that our love was strong enough to endure anything, our sex life so rich and rewarding that neither one of us needed to visit some tawdry motel or grab a quickie in the back seat of a car. Not once in school did I cheat on an exam. I never tried to take a boyfriend away from one of my girlfriends. Honesty to me was a religion and I abhorred deceit. I thought Jerry felt the same way. Now I knew differently. I wanted to hurt Jerry as much as he had hurt me.

I worked at a roofing company. Me with my degree in fine arts, a love of literature, my snobbery masked I was the single member of the accounting department. I had a ready pool to implement my plan of revenge. Mr. Gearing, a gray haired man with a huge potbelly, a lover of beer and bad jokes, employed nine men engaged in repairing and replacing roofs. These virile, hot-blooded men spent their workdays under the broiling sun on baking roofs. All of them worked hard and played harder.

The following day, at closing time, less then twelve hours after seeing Jerry and the blonde emerge from the cinderblock motel, I shut my computer down, washed my coffee cup, rubbed away its brown stain and set it near my computer's keyboard. Then with a list of names floating around in my head, a list with five names on it, I strolled around the office asking a simple question.

Approaching each one in turn, I asked my question in a whisper. Would you like to come over to the house now and fuck me? Each one looked at me as though my question had driven them into shock. Of course, they quickly recuperated. I do not think I had ever said the word fuck around these guys. In less then ten minutes I said the word five times.

Most men consider me a babe; at least I think they do, with my long brunette hair, coltish legs and more then a mouthful of breasts. I had no doubts any of the five would turn me down. Not one did.

Leaving the parking lot our three cars formed a caravan. I led in my car, Miles Sheppard, Steve Miller, Alvin Tolson followed in Miles' car, and Mike Adams driving his ancient pickup, Duncan Defrain, his passenger, brought up the rear.

I could have asked all nine roofers. Hell, I was so angry I could have asked all nine and thrown in Mr. Gearing for good measure. As pissed off as I might be I could not see my boss with his potbelly the size of pregnant woman's tummy at term, on top of me. My fury at Jerry did not transmute into a ticket of passage for Max with his gut wrenching halitosis; Porter Simmons, a God fearing Christian, a deacon in his church; George O'Keefe, incredibly handsome and gay or Mark Shapiro, a man with his thick glasses and riot of hair always reminded me of Chester the Molester in the cartoon.

Reaching home, I parked, entered the house. Steve and Miles the clean-cut ones came in first. Alvin, tall, muscular, black as a moonless night followed. Then black bearded Mike, covered in a fine fuzz of black hair, more black hair flowing down to his shoulders, tattoos etched about his body walked into the house. Duncan Dufrain, part Indian, the other part Polish brought up the rear.

Walking directly to the bedroom I shared with Jerry, a room I never expected non-familiar males to see, I stripped out of my clothes, lay down naked except for my diminutive silver watch and its black band on the cover of the bedspread. I then spread my legs, spread them as wide as possible. To finish my erotic tableau, ensure my gentlemen callers were properly cocked, their timidity sent packing; the fingers of my left hand stroked through the curls at my pubis, several digits of the selfsame hand descended into the slash between my legs.

"Come on you guys, lets fuck. I feel the need for some seed."

Within seconds, all five men were naked. I motioned for Steve to fall on me, to fill me with his hardness. He complied with the greatest alacrity. Alvin, his huge and heavy member clearly the instrument so feared by white racists fed himself into my receptive mouth. Mike and Duncan standing to our left stroked their cocks, watched us fuck. Miles to the right sat on the fabric covered square shaped stool in front of my vanity table. His balls hanging off the front side of the stool like a bunch of ripe grapes, he furiously stroked his cock.

My cheeks puckering sucking Alvin, I took a momentary respite and released Alvin from my mouth.

"All of you will get a chance to fuck me, I promise."

Alvin went back in my mouth; I wrapped my tongue around its hardness. Steve rocked over me as his cock moved in and out of my pussy. Alvin grabbed me behind my ears, pulled my head toward his member and fucked my mouth.Steve shot his load. Alvin blew his semen into my mouth, the image of an oil geyser filling my mind as Alvin's semen flooded my mouth, some escaping my lips and running from my lip on to my chin.

Steve shifted out of the line up, replaced Miles on the stool. Alvin pushed his wet cock into my left hand. Mike replaced Steve in my pussy, me on top this time. Duncan plowed into my ass and for the first time I felt what it was like to have two cocks meeting inside my flesh, their noggins in separate channels, their meeting face to face hindered by a few membranes, some tissue nothing more. Miles went into my mouth and I gripped Mike in my right hand. Never had I felt so wicked, so filled with lust. My fury at Jerry, the sizzling rage bringing 5 men and me to this bed seemed so distant now. Jerry, me the good girl with the sparkling reputation, the scruples of such sterling quality, and my concept of marriage, fidelity, and loyalty all went down a hole filled with quicksand. For a slight moment, you saw the reputation, the scruples, all of it in the greatest clarity and then it all quickly disappeared in the muck. Right now, I reveled in muck. I rolled around in this pit of lust as if I was a pig wallowing in mud. Pleasure, the thrill of going over the edge, the wantonness of my actions made me feel so alive, so aware, so attuned to my body, so eager to keep going.

Hour after hour, we fucked. My hard bodied, do not give a shit roofing crew constantly changed position, their semen flowing into my body. At some point, each man stood over me, stroked his cock and ejaculated on to my face, my tits, my abdomen. Dried sperm caked on my skin, latched on to the filaments of my hair.

My pussy felt sore, my mouth ached from compressing cock all night and my rectum while inflamed was forever more a portal of pleasure.

Occasionally we took a break. Mike and Duncan, smokers, stepped outside to drag on cigarettes. The others drank Jerry's beer, my bottled water. Then after these brief respites, they fucked me with renewed vigor.

Nearing ten p.m. while Alvin fucked my pussy, Duncan fucked my ass, Mike fucked my mouth, I stroked Miles' cock and Steve beat off in my face, I heard a jangling of keys, the front door opening, and the approach of familiar footsteps. Jerry opened the bedroom door. Seeing his lovely, loving wife covered in semen, cocks plugging all her orifices Jerry's look of horror was no different then what any man might show unexpectedly seeing his wife hacked in two. However, my husband, the future father of my children I assumed was such a pig he sprouted a raging hard on seeing what was taking place in the bedroom. A leer quickly replaced the look of horror painted on his face.

Disengaging my mouth from Mike's cock I said, "Hello honey. Your wife died last night. I hope you can keep up with the wanton woman taking her place."

Jerry went pale, the leer flew away and I know I had succeeded in more ways one then one.