The Gym

Story Info
Meeting at the gym for rear-end shower fun.
1.7k words
3.94
36.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm supposed to meet you at a nearby gym. It's been a long time since I've seen you, and I know you're looking forward to the chance to see me. I know I feel that way about it.

The place is closed for the day when I get there. Apparently, and you were there on business, but the owner wants you as a customer, and said you could use the place for a couple hours after your meeting. He is about to leave, and lets me in with a smile. He points me to the back room, where you are waiting.

You're onto me in a flash, kissing me hungrily, feeling me up all over. I give in to your arms, and embrace you in return, as you reach under my skirt and start fingering me. First my cunt gets your fingers slipped up it, then when they are nice and slick you move those fingers around to my ass.

I'm a little nervous about this. I had a good shit this morning so it should be ok.....

Unh, yeah, one finger, then two.... I can feel them writhing over each other inside of my ass.

You whisper gruffly to me, 'Brought your plug?'

'Unh-huh,' I reply. 'It's in my bag,'

'Get it,'

I walk back to where I'd dropped the bag under the front counter. You come with me, fingering my ass the whole way. There are still people milling around in the corridor of the mall outside. The glass walls of the gym's front room are only frosted in parts, and I wonder if any of them can see your forearm sticking out from under my skirt as I walk. I say it to you, and you reluctantly take your fingers out. I can smell my ass, and we both look down at your fingers. I am horrified to see that they've got a thick bit of my shit on their tips. I look up at you, wide eyed.

'You were supposed to come here prepared! Get out!'

I jump at your harsh tack, but I don't move, not wanting to waste this rare opportunity.

'I said get out!'

I obey now, and hurry out into the mall. There must be something I can do. It comes to me before too long. I hurry to the pharmacy in the mall, and purchase two bottles of their enema, and shower gel, and rush back to the gym, just in time to find you about to close the door behind you as you leave.

'I'm sorry,' I plead with you. 'I've got stuff to clean up, just give me a chance. I really want to see you....'

You look skeptical, and I think you're going to turn me down, but then you open the door and let us back inside. This time you lead me through the work out room, and into the men's bathroom. A part of it is set up the way communal-living showers are, with multiple heads around a single enclosure. This is where you leave me, with instructions to undress in the cold, open space.

When you return you are only in your shorts, and I am obediently naked. Hoping to placate you I've set out my things on a low shelf which runs along one of the walls, and wait in easy reach of it. I stand straight, head slightly bowed, eyes lowered. You walk around me twice, leering at my body.

Finally you speak.

'You were supposed to clean yourself to get ready for me. Since I can't trust you I am going to do it myself. Bend over,'

I obey, and after a short pause I feel a dollop of the cool lube on my asshole. The nozzle of the enema slips up me, and I can feel the liquid tickling my rear passage and filling me up. Soon I'm having a little cramping, but it subsides. The commercial bottle is small, so you give me the second one too. Now I'm really cramping, and I look pleadingly at you.

'Hold it,' you tell me.

I feel something else at the entrance of my asshole, thick, cool. My plug. It is vinyl and five-inches long. You feed it up my ass, while I am fighting to hold on to the enema. I'm afraid that if I relax to let it in I'll have an accident. But you don't care about that, so you keep pushing.

'Play with your clit,' you tell me.

I do it and my body relaxes. I'm surprised, but no leaks come, and the plug slides up me and snugly into place.

You turn me around and back me up against the wall of the shower, and kiss me passionately, then run your fingers into my slit, pleasuring me. Soon I've forgotten all about my discomfort as I hump your fingers. Those fingers are pressing on my g-spot, and on my bladder over and over with each flick of your wrist and thrust of my hips. You alternate kissing my lips and breasts and neck, while I groan with the intense pleasure. My legs open wider to improve your access.

When I least expect it one of your hands moves away, and I hear the slight creaking sound of a pipe being turned on. The cool spray from the shower hits my chest, hardening my nipples and running down my body in tantalizing rivulets.

I cling to you, licking my lips, sucking on my tongue and grunting. The flesh between my legs is buzzing, and I can feel the buzz spread over my body as the flesh begins to throb and jump with pleasure. I fart wetly as my asshole spasms on the narrow base of the plug.

'C...cumming,' I whimper.

The cool water and your pressing fingers force the piss from my body, the release, and the feel of the warm liquid running down my legs heightening my pleasure. The deep urgency within my bowels washes over me. I can feel firm pressure inside my ass, and dimly realize you must be pulling on the plug. My ass-cheeks are too far apart to help hold the plug in place. It slips as my ass relaxes, and though I now remember why my ass-spasms are extra strong, I can do nothing about it.

The second contraction forces the plug down so it is only the head inside me. Another strong wave grips my bowels. I feel as if everything inside them wants out. This time the head of the plug plops out of my ass, along with long, loud, wet farts, and a stream of brown liquid splattering my legs and the ground and the wall behind me in the most satisfyingly disgusting way. There is no way I can stop and it just keeps coming in wave after wave. I can feel some still-solid pieces pass. The shower reeks of my piss and shit.

When it is over the shower has already washed much of it away. But you are not satisfied. You make me kneel on my hands and knees in the remains of my mess, with my ass facing the wall. You refill the enema containers several times, and spray the liquid into my bowels again until I can no longer hold it. When I reach that critical point the light-brown liquid that sprays violently from my ass hits the white tiled wall behind me and splashes back on my body.

You instruct me to finish showering. Concerned, I look at what's left of the mess I made on the wall and floor, but you shake your head.

'Leave it. I want the owner to know how much we enjoyed the facilities.'

I blush, but there is nothing I can do. You will not let me clean up.

You turn the water off and turn me to face the wall again, and I brace my hands against it. Another nozzle slips into my ass, this time the squirted stuff is cool and thick. Lube is smeared over my crack with the nozzle too. Fingers enter my ass, stretching it, one, two, three of them. They pump and scissor as I moan, my head lolling forward and my hips thrusting back in acceptance.

You take your hand away and guide your glorious cock up my ass in slow, deliberate thrusts until every inch is buried inside me. Though I've been stretched the stroking of my anal sphincter's ring gives the sweetest pain, and I'm grunting and scratching at the tiles for relief. You play with my clit and plunder my ass until I'm fucking back onto you impaling myself to the hilt.

Yeah. It's so good.

I reach between my legs and past your hand and fondle your balls, and turn to you for kisses, while you reach around me and squeeze my breasts and nipples.

So good. So good. I'm getting close again, and I know you can feel my confused ass alternately trying to shit you out or hold you in.

'Like it in the ass?' you whisper in my ear.

'Yes, unh, yes,'

'Then cum for me. Cum with my cock in your ass,'

I do as you command, my body giving over to the sweet, tortured feeling coursing through every part of it from the pain of you thrashing and grinding into my ass. Only the wall keeps me standing as my ass clenches on you. As I'm calming down I feel the spurting warmth inside and the pumping against my ring.

'Yeah, cum in my ass,' I tell you, though you're already doing just that.

When you're finished, you're softening, but you stay in me. You step us back from the wall, and bend me further over. More warmth fills me as you release what feels like a gallon of piss inside me.

'You're going to hold this,' you tell me, and withdraw.

Only a trickle escapes, and I stand upright, breathing through the slight cramping until it subsides.

You run us under the shower again quickly, and we dry ourselves, clean and pack our implements, and dress. I've been holding it for nearly ten minutes now, and the urge to go has pretty much gone.

'I'll walk you to your car,' you tell me, and we leave the gym together.