The Gym

Story Info
I never believed that I would live out my rape fantasy...
3.6k words
4.16
54.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I wrote this story at the request of a friend. I had never realized that this kind of fantasy existed. Not my fantasy, but I did my best to give a friend hers - at least on paper.

*****

This was not your typical high profile, flashy, expensive, meat market gym. You know the kind I'm talking about. National chain, a place to see and be seen, something of a "meet" market. No, it was quite the opposite. There was no neon sign, no glass front overlooking a busy street, no advertising. Located in a low-budget industrial section of the city, you really had to know what you were looking for to find it.

The sign on the front of the non-descript building was non-descript as well. The black block letters spelled out "The Workout Place" on a white-painted sheet of plywood. Lit by two small floodlights, it didn't exactly call attention to itself. The parking lot ran along the side of the building, lit by two less-than-adequate low-pressure sodium lights, one mounted on the side wall near the front and one on the back of the building.

Inside was not much better when it comes to ambience. It was sheet rocked and painted some neutral beige color, with a black rubber floor and open rafters painted black. The fluorescent lights were harsh, but there weren't that many of them. There was actually a mirror on the far wall, but it was only about six-feet wide. It looked puny on the much longer wall. I'm sure it was air conditioned, but it never felt like it. Right now, at the peak of summer heat, the system couldn't keep up, and it was at least eighty degrees inside. And sweaty humid.

But there were good machines, good equipment, and the few employees they had knew their stuff. They would watch us work out, correct our form, and push us hard. They kept track of how often we came in and rode us if it wasn't enough. That was never a problem for me, I was kind of addicted to working out. But they also would push us to work out hard as hard as we could. It was as if some how they knew if you were slacking, even just a little. That wasn't tolerated here.

Though the place was relatively busy when I arrived, by the end of my workout, there only remained a few of us. One of the staff had been paying close attention to me, making my workout harder than I intended, and I was exhausted. My sports bra and tank top were soaked with sweat, and my spandex shorts weren't much better. The towel around my neck had been well used, and it was still catching the dripping sweat. I was trying to catch my breath.

Exiting the gym in that state, I didn't really notice how dark the night was. Cloudless and moonless, the darkness was broken only by little pools of light under the two parking lot lights. I had parked on the far side of the lot, but I knew where my car should be. I clicked the unlock button on my remote and saw the yellow flashes coming from the other side of an SUV. I walked to my car in the sultry heat, looking forward to the cool ride home. Keys in hand, I stopped to take a drink from water bottle before I opened the car door.

Suddenly everything went black, my arm was wrenched behind my back, I was pressed hard up against the car, and someone much stronger than me had me in a choke hold.

"Make a sound and I will break your neck," a raspy voice hissed at me.

"Okay," I managed to get out before my breath was choked almost completely. A million thoughts raced through my head. Stupidly I had walked out alone. Stupidly I had let my exhaustion dim my reflexes and alertness. I didn't make any noise but struggled to get loose, hoping my strength and conditioning would help.

All it got me was a crushing, squeezing on my neck. I couldn't breathe. It only took me a few seconds to realize that I had to do something different. I couldn't see anything through the black cloth bag that had been pulled over my head, and had dropped my keys and metal water bottle when he grabbed me, so I had no weapons. Pushed against the side of the car, I couldn't kick him or smack his groin with my ass.

"I'm fucked," I thought.

With his body pressing me against my car, and my right arm between us, I couldn't move it. I tried to hit him with my left arm. He chuckled and grabbed it with the hand that wasn't choking me.

"Don't be stupid, bitch. Let me make it clear. I'm perfectly happy to kill you now or when I'm done with you. Don't fuck with me and you'll live. Your choice."

I relaxed a little to show I wasn't going to fight him, at least not for now.

He let go of my neck and I gasped deeply. While I was busy breathing once or twice, he slipped a zip tie over my wrists and tightened it, effectively handcuffing my hands behind my back. Immediately his arm went back around my neck.

"You learn real quick, bitch. Now you just cooperate with me, and everything'll be just fine. Now keep your fucking mouth shut."

I grunted out an "okay," just happy at the moment to be alive and able to breathe. His chokehold on my neck slackened as something else went around my neck. I heard the unmistakable zipping sound of a plastic zip tie being tightened around my neck even before I felt it tighten up. He pulled it tight enough to hold the bag on my head, and a little more, enough to restrict but not enough to completely choke me.

He dragged me around to the front of my car and pushed me over the hood. We were shielded from view by the SUV, either the street or the club front door, and I knew no one could hear me if I yelled. My mind was racing, trying to think of something. Almost before I knew it, he had spread my legs and stood between them and raised my arms up behind my back, forcing me onto the hood. I couldn't move.

"Get ready, bitch, 'cuz now you're getting' fucked. I gonna bring you down off a your high horse. Make you one of us, just a whore trying to make ends meet." And he ripped my shorts open and pulled them to my knees.

I was totally exposed and feared the worst.

The worst happened. No warning, no warm up, no fingers. He jammed his length into me with one thrust, stretching me out. I was afraid he would tear up the inside of my pussy, but to my shock, I was soaked and he slipped in with almost no resistance. He held it there and started whispering into my ear.

"Oh yeah, bitch likes it! Bitch's pussy is soaking wet. She's excited to get raped. She's excited to have my big fucking dick in her pussy! Well, now you're going to cum on my dick.

He started pumping me hard, and I struggled against him with no success. He continued his hard strokes into me. The harder I fought the harder he fucked.

"Yeah, I can feel it. Bitch is going to come. You fuckin' better cum."

No, I thought to myself. I am not going to cum. No. NO! I could feel the tingle and flutter in my pussy and I tried to suppress it. I will not cum for this asshole! I tried to pull back, I tried to puke, I tried anything I could to fight the feeling, but I couldn't stop it. It kept building and building.

And then it hit me. I started cumming on his cock, my whole body convulsing as wave after wave of orgasm rolled through my body, radiating out from my pussy. I gasped for breath, struggling against the bag over my head. I might have passed out for a few seconds from lack of oxygen.

He stopped pounding me and my thoughts coalesced once again. I thought my ordeal might be over.

"Looks like bitch liked it. I wonder how you're going to like this"

I felt him against my asshole and panicked. I flexed my glutes and squeezed, trying to keep him out. He responded by slapping my has hard. I flinched and let out a squeal. This time he twisted the zip tie around my neck, tightening it so I couldn't breathe.

"I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut!" He eased up on my neck, and slapped me again, even harder and my ass cheeks burned. He slapped me again and again, alternating cheeks and raising welts. When I thought I just couldn't take it anymore, he stopped. He pushed my arms even higher and slipped his head between them, pinning me impossibly hard against the hood of my car, hurting my arms and shoulders.

Again I felt him against my asshole.

"Relax or I'll hurt you"

You're already fucking hurting me, I screamed in my head, afraid to make a sound.

Instead, I relaxed my glutes, and his head popped inside.

"Normally when I'm-a ass fucking a bitch, I lay still for a minute so she can get used to my dick in her ass. But you been fightin' me so much, I ain't gonna give you that. And he shoved it in, balls deep.

I gasped, unable to breathe for the pain. He started pumping me with long, deep strokes, all the way out then all the way back in again. After about ten strokes, he pulled his cock all the way out, then plunged it back in, over and over. The pain had turned to pleasure, and I was afraid I would cum again.

"Now get ready, sweetheart, 'cause I'm gonna diddle your clit, and you're gonna cum again for me. And if you don't, I'll slap your ass until you beg to cum. Got it?"

I didn't know what else to do, so I nodded my head. And then I felt his finger on my clit. The fullness in my ass, the burn on my ass cheeks, the lack of control, the touch on my clit were all too much. Instantly I went over the edge again, and started cumming on his cock in my ass. It was too much for him too, and I felt his heat and wetness flood my asshole as he came inside me.

He lay on me there for a minute, then pulled out. He grabbed me by the arms and laid me on the ground, trapping my legs under him, all my resistance gone. I felt and heard him put another zip tie on me, this time around my ankles. He leaned close and spoke to me again, this time is perfect well-educated English, with no hint of street slang.

"You're on the ground in front of your car. There is a utility knife with a sharp new blade on the ground under the driver's door. You can scoot yourself over there and free yourself. I'll be long gone by then.

"Oh, and by the way, don't even think about calling the police. I know too much about you already, and if you do, I will make you wish that you had never been born. Believe me, I'm capable of it."

I believed him.

I heard his footsteps, then a car start up and drive away. It finally hit me and I started crying. Big, hard, sobs. And then I got mad. That fucker is not going to get away with this! I will get his sorry ass. Nobody does that to me and guts away with it. I'm pretty flexible, and I worked my hands over my feet so they were in front of me, and got to my feet. I tried to pull the bag from my head, but the tie was too tight. Using my hands on the car to guide me, I hopped and stumbled my way around the hood and to the driver's side, and got down on my knees.

Finally I found the knife, and was able to extend the blade. Sitting on the ground on my bare, sore ass, and using both hands, I carefully and slowly cut through the tie on my neck. I yanked the bag off my head, and got my first lungful of air. It didn't take long to get my ankles free, and I figured I could drive with my hands tied if I had to.

My keys and water bottle were still on the ground by the car, so I scooped them up and climbed in. After looking carefully at my wrists, I decided that I could cut that tie too, if I was careful. At last, maybe five minutes after he left I was free. I was scared shitless about calling the cops, so I sat in the car and thought for a minute. Rather than go in the club and start something that probably couldn't be stopped without the cops' involvement, I decided to wait until I got home.

My ass was tender, and driving was no picnic after I had been violated that way. I kept thinking through the assault, and how his voice changed when he was done. He'd tried to sound like a thug, but he clearly wasn't one. He was educated, or at least sounded like it. That last voice had sounded so familiar, but I just couldn't place it.

They say that most rapes are perpetrated by friends or acquaintances, but I couldn't think of anyone who would have done that. I realized that I had told my husband that I'd sometimes fantasized about non-consensual or forced sex, but not a brutal rape. Could it have been him? He was supposed to be home alone while I was at the gym - he sure could have slipped out and done it. He would know when and where I was going to be. And why did he leave me a knife and a way to escape? Why not leave me there on the asphalt until someone found me? And why not tie my ankles to my wrists behind me so I couldn't get loose?

He wanted me to get away. He clearly wanted to keep this between us. What the fuck? Who the fuck was it? I was confused, I knew I was missing a piece, but felt like I might be on to something. The only thing I felt I knew for sure was that this was also a mind-fuck.

I had finally stopped shaking, and the rage had subsided to a simmer, and I felt like I could drive. Even though I was feeling pretty uneasy, I decided to play it a little cool when I got home, and see if I could trap my husband into admitting anything. He was the only possible person who could have done it, I swear.

I made it home without incident and parked in the garage. Just to be sure, I felt his car to see if it might still be warm from a quick trip over to my gym. Finding it cold was weirdly disappointing, and added to my unease.

"Hi honey, I'm home," I called to him from the kitchen as I entered the house.

He replied from the family room where he was watching a baseball game on TV. "How was your workout? Did you beat you up again?"

Surprised by his choice of words, I just said, "Well, it was a rough one. They really worked me over. I'm pretty sore and messy, so I think I'll hit the shower and go to bed."

"Okay. This game is almost over. I'll be up in a few minutes."

Upstairs in our master suite, I removed what was left of my shorts, and tossed them in the trash. I carefully folded the bag that I now identified as a black pillowcase, and set it on my dresser. I put the utility knife on it and put the now-cut zip ties into my top drawer.

After tossing my tank and bra into the dirty clothes, I stood in front of the mirror and examined myself closely. My ass was still very red where he had paddled me, and a little scratched from the asphalt. My wrists and ankles were chafed where the zip ties had been, and my neck, though not chafed, was red where the zip tie over the pillow case had been so snug. My pussy lips were still swollen from the intense fucking I had gotten, and my asshole had tightened up to normal, although I was sure it had gaped open for a while.

The hot shower felt wonderful everywhere except on my ass, and even that felt better when I lathered it up and gently caressed it. I thought it would take a while to clean off the dirty feeling, but I was surprisingly over it. I did use my soapy finger in my ass to clean myself up there, as I had no idea who had cum inside of it. I washed everywhere to wash the workout off, and felt surprisingly clean.

After I toweled myself dry, I put lotion everywhere, especially on my ass, to bring back that smooth, clean, feminine softness to my skin. I chose not to put on any night clothes, and had just slid into bed as my husband came into the bedroom.

"You were faster than I thought you would be."

"I actually took my time. I was feeling especially grimy and gritty, and wanted to make sure I felt clean." I was hoping my reply would give him a hint that I knew what he was up to.

"Yeah, the heat and humidity this time of year can really do that to you," he mumbled through his teeth brushing.

"I suppose that was part of it. Tonight was different, though. More than just the weather. I think all the action and intensity played a big part."

He walked into the bedroom, shucking his clothes down to his boxers. He looked right at me and said, "You're kind of talking a little strange tonight. What's up?"

That's when he saw the pillow case and the utility knife on the dresser. "What's this?" he asked.

"I assumed it was your utility knife - that maybe you had left it up here."

"Not mine. Mine's yellow , not red. Wonder where it came from'"

"Really?" I questioned him.

"Really. It looked pretty new and mine is well used."

"Don't you recognize the pillow case there either?"

"Never seen it before," he said as he slid into bed beside me.

I rolled over and into his arms. "Hold me," I plead. He wrapped his arms tight around me and held me close. As I realized that this hadn't been just his game, suddenly I was hurt and scared. The tears came quickly followed by sobbing.

He held me until the sobs subsided a little. "Babe," he said, "tell me what's going on. Why are you so distraught? What happened tonight."

When I could talk, I spilled out the story. Being jumped, restrained and raped. Raped in my pussy and in my ass. And the part that I was most ashamed to tell him was that I came twice while I was being defiled.

"God, that is so sick," I said. "No one cums when they are raped." And I questioned him. "It wasn't you? It really wasn't you doing those things to me?"

"I swear to you honey, it wasn't me. I've been home all night watching the ball game."

"Oh god," I said. "I feel so dirty now. I don't know what to do or feel."

"Honey, it wasn't me. I promise you that." He paused, looking at me. I looked into his eyes as he began speaking again. "But I do know who it was. My good friend, Dave, did that for me. You have told me for years of your 'rape' fantasy, and I didn't have the heart to do it. I couldn't demean or degrade you like that."

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled at him. I pulled away and started pounding his chest with both fists.

He pulled me close so I couldn't hit him. "I told him your fantasy, and your schedule and four or five ways he could surprise. I didn't know when or where or how he was going to do it. I wanted us both to be surprised."

"It was so goddam real," I said. "I came twice. I was so turned on I couldn't believe it, and I tried to fight it down but I couldn't. It was so powerful."

"I didn't expect him to take your ass. But I did give him liberty to decide what to do and when."

"I'm so turned on" I said. "I didn't want to admit it, but I am. Please fuck me. Please take me." I ripped off my clothes and his, and climbed on top of him. I rode him like I've never ridden him before till my first climax, then got on my hands and knees.

"Take my ass. Maybe not as roughly as Dave, but take it, fill it with your cum."

And he did. It was the hottest night of sex we have ever had.