The Gym

Story Info
Fireman works out with Baywatch babe Simmone Mckinnen.
2.7k words
4.43
30.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unit555
unit555
10 Followers

Dave enjoyed working out at the gym. When he started it was merely a chore. At age 31, he was a strong, but overweight, fireman working in a large suburb in California. He decided it was time to get into shape. He began with the treadmill and Stairmaster and then began lifting to maintain his strength. In the process, he learned everything he could about training and lifting.

Within a few months he noticed two things. One was that he was looking good. The extra weight had started to melt away and he found energy he had forgotten existed. The second, even better thing, was the hot redhead who had been working out at the same time he did. At first it was sporadic. Then she always seemed to be working out at the same time he was there.

She had an incredible body. Tall, lithe, and tight with large firm breasts. Her wavy red hair came down to her shoulders. Dave watched her body between sets as she worked on the Stairmaster. Her tight ass moved beneath her spandex workout shorts. She had a familiar look about her. Dave knew he had seen her somewhere but could not place the face. This went on for two weeks. She always seemed to be somewhere Dave could watch her. One day he had just put heavy weight on the bench when she walked by. Dave had no idea why he did it but he blurted out “Excuse me.”

She stopped and looked over at Dave. “Yes”

“Would you mind spotting me? I don’t think it will be a problem but I would hate to be under the bar if I miss a rep.”

She smiled. “No problem” Dave was pretty sure she spoke with an Australian accent. Not a thick accent, but noticeable.

As Dave lied down on the bench he glanced up at the beautiful woman. His eyes traveled from her large breasts to her six pack stomach and bare midriff. As his eyes traveled further he imagined he could see the outline of her pussy lips through the spandex. He grabbed the bar and tried to concentrate on the set. He pushed out a respectable number of reps before racking the bar over his head.

“Thanks” he said.

“Anytime. I see you working out her a lot. You’re a fireman right?”

“Yeah,” he replied. “How did you know that?”

She responded with a small laugh. “It’s written on nearly every T-shirt you wear.”

Dave blushed. “I guess you’re far more observant than I am.” He stuck out his hand. “My name is Dave”

She shook his hand. “Simmone”

“Well Simmone, thanks for the spot. If I can return the favor just let me know.”
“Actually,” she replied “I was thinking about starting to lift weights in addition the aerobic stuff. You seem to know what you are doing. Would it be alright if I worked out with you today.”

“I’d like that. I was going to spend the rest of the day working legs. If that sounds good to you then I would be happy to show you the ropes.”

They went through the gym working out and making small talk. She said she was an actress. He asked if she had been in anything he would have seen. She gave a shy smile and said she had a decent part in a TV show but did not elaborate. Dave could not take his eyes off her while they worked out. He marveled at her tight legs at the squat rack and nearly drooled over her ass while she did leg curls. The stirring in his shorts was always in danger of getting out of hand. When she spread her legs on the butterfly machine he knew he was in real danger of sprouting a boner right there on the gym floor.

They had both worked up a good sweat by the end of the workout. The glisten between her breasts was driving him crazy. “I really enjoyed working out with you Simmone. Would you like to go out for coffee or something this week?”

“That would be great. Are you free today?”

“Sure, my duty day is tomorrow. I can met you out front in 20 minutes.”

“Great” she replied.

They went out for coffee that day and dinner the next day he was off. Dave found her easy to talk to and enjoyed her company. They continued to date for a week. In that time they shared a kiss at the end of each evening and one night he spent an hour feeling her hard body through her clothes. Dave did not mind taking things slow but was looking forward to enjoying the delights her naked body had to offer.

Dave’s next duty day was Sunday. His crew came back from a morning fire and sat down to eat a late lunch. One of the fireman turned on the TV and the first thing Dave saw was Simmone running across the screen in a swimsuit. “Holy shit!”

Everyone turned to him. “What?” one of the guys finally asked.

“I’m dating her; for the past week!”

“You’re dating a Baywatch lifeguard. You are full of it.”

“I’m not kidding. I met her at the gym and we started going out last week. She said she was an actress but she never told me about this.”

“You want us to believe you are dating a woman who stars on ‘Baywatch Hawaii’ and you had no idea. Come on, were not idiots”

“I’m serious as a heart attack.”

“If that is true then you are my personal hero. What is she like in bed?”

“I have no idea, but I think we have some things to talk about before I can find out.”

---***---

Dave arrived at Simmone’s apartment when he got off duty the next morning. She answered the door wearing a short silk robe. She looked as though she had just gotten up. Even with her hair rumpled from the pillow and a sleepy look in her eyes she looked incredible.

“What are you doing here, Dave. I didn’t think we were working out for another hour.”

“I had some questions. You see, I was watching TV at the firehouse yesterday and a certain program came on at 1 o’clock…”

“Oh.” she looked down. “I was going to tell you soon.”

“Why did you wait at all. Did you think I was some kind of gold digger or did you just think I was that shallow? You could not have possibly believed I wasn’t going to find out.”

“No,” she quickly responded, ”it not that at all. I wanted to tell you its just that, I have trouble dating guys who only see me as a ‘Baywatch girl’. They think I have no brains and will just hop in the sack at the drop of a hat. I really enjoyed getting to know you last week and I wanted to tell you but….you were so down to earth and together I didn’t know how you would react.”

“Simmone, I don’t care what you do or how famous you are. I care about you. You are funny, intelligent, and the fact that you are hotter than a bullet doesn’t hurt either.” He grinned.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. “I’m so glad you understand.”

When she did not let go of him he leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was as passionate as any they had experienced but seemed more intense. Somehow he felt as though they had passed a point where it was alright to press on. Her tongue sparred with his as he guided her back in through the front door. Dave began to rub his hands up and down her back. He could not feel a bra strap. He must have woken her up when he came over. His cock began to stiffen at the thought of her breasts separated from him by a mere layer of silk.

She felt his cock harden and ground her pelvis against his stiffening rod. Dave slid his hands slowly down her back until he felt the swell of her ass cheeks. Her ass was rock hard and she moaned as he slid his hands under her robe to squeeze her naked rear.

Simmone wrapped her legs around Dave’s hips while he carried her to the couch. Dave knelt in front of her as she sat down. He continued to kiss her and taste her lips while he reached for the tie on her robe. He pulled on the tie and watched the silk robe part. He first saw the space between her full round breasts. He pushed the robe off her shoulders and gasped when he saw how perfect her body was. He leaned forward and began to kiss her breasts as his hands wandered up and down her firm thighs. He sucked on her right nipple at the same time his hand began to wander through the neatly trimmed patch of red pubic hair. He worried her left nipple with his tongue and she spread her legs. His finger went to her cunt lips. Not enough to penetrate her but just plowing between her lips to tell her more was to come.

Her breathing quickened as he licked the valley between her breasts and kissed his way down her tight stomach. She spread her legs wide when she realized what was about to happen. Dave continued to kiss his way down her body. He paused when he reached the top of her slit. He softly blew a stream of warm air against her pussy.

“Oh please, Dave”

Dave stuck out his tongue and licked a long stroke up her cunt ending at her clit. When he tongued her swollen clit she cried “Oh God.!”

Dave continued to eat her cunt alternating between long strokes and short licks. Her ass squirmed on the couch when he penetrated her cunt with his tongue. Dave reached up to squeeze her perfect breasts while his tongue continued to probe her delicate folds. She squirmed on the couch moaned continuously and her juices ran down between the perfect globes of her ass. Her breathing quickened when he pushed his finger in warm, moist cunt. He rotated his finger to press against her g-spot. Simmone’s stomach tightened and she placed her legs over Dave’s shoulders She screamed. “Oh Dave, I’m cumming. Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhh.”

Dave kept his tongue on her clit without moving while she came down from her orgasm. He gently applied pressure to her clit with his tongues to prolong the moments of ecstasy. She looked down her body and gazed into his eyes. “That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt” she softly said.

“Well, I wanted to make sure I made a good first impression” he smiled as he answered.

“It was an incredible first impression and I’m going to show you how incredible it was.”

She pulled Dave up next to her on the couch and began to provide him long sensuous kisses. As she began to run her hands under his shirt she swung her leg over his and straddled him with her bare, and still very wet, pussy. She pulled his shirt over his head while she ground her sex on his hard cock. Simmone began to kiss her way down Dave's chest taking care to lash his nipples with her tongue. Dave started to squirm at this unaccustomed attention. Soon she was kneeling between his legs kissing and nibbling his hard cock through his pants.

Simmone pulled at the button on his pants and they came undone. She slowly pulled his pants and underwear off and turned to face his rock hard cock. She blew gently on his meat and then started to lick the base of his cock with the very tip of her tongue. Dave looked down between his legs just as this goddess began to slide her tongue up his shaft. She opened her mouth and took him between her lips. After working the head with her lips and tongue, Simmone took him completely in her mouth and proceeded to swallow his entire 7”.

Dave moaned as he felt the muscles of her throat massaged his cock. She knew he would not last long after all the teasing he endured over the past week She worked him slightly quicker sensing he was about to come. Dave felt the point of no return as he placed his hands in her hair. Simmone worked her tongue around the sensitive area of his cock, beneath the head, and felt it swell and pulse. Dave moaned loudly and she moved quickly up and down his shaft using both her hand and her mouth. She felt the first shot of jism race through his cock and down her throat. Four more large doses of cream followed the first. Simmone swallowed each of them and kept her mouth around his organ as he began to shrink. She very gently massaged his cock with her lips in the afterglow of his orgasm.

“Wow, I may never be the same again. You may have ruined me for any other woman.”

“Good.” She smiled, “I guess I will just have to keep you for myself.”

-***-

They held each other basking in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm. Simmone looked at Dave and said “I just got up and now I’m all sweaty. Want to take a shower?”

“Wouldn’t dream of missing the opportunity!”

Dave followed Simmone’s naked ass through her apartment dropping the rest of his clothes as he went. Simmone entered the bathroom and turned on the water in her big shower. When Dave climbed in after her she already had the soap and was lathering up her body. Dave moved behind her and placed his hand over hers taking the soap. “Let me help you with that.”

Simmone backed up and felt Dave’s hard cock press between her ass cheeks. Her nuzzled her throat and reached around her body. He moved the soap all over her front side paying special attention to her breasts and the sensitive underside. His left hand dropped down between her legs and felt she was still wet. He moved his middle finger in slow deep circles around her clit. Simmone squirmed at this new attention and began to breathe quickly. She finally turned around in his arms and fell to her knees. For the second time that morning Dave felt her mouth on his cock.

This blow job was different than the first. Instead of soft and caressing, this blow job was firm and demanding. She sucked as hard as she could and pulled at the base of his cock with her right hand while working her clit with her left hand. She was close to finishing and wanted Dave to finish with her. Dave felt his body start to respond. He put his hands out to hold himself up.

Just when Dave thought he couldn’t take any more Simmone came and screamed around his meat. Her fingers lashed her clit and dipped into her dripping pussy. She continued to push in and out as her silky walls contracted around her own fingers. The vibrations around Dave’s cock were too much and he was nearing his second orgasm.

Dave pulled Simmone to her feet and pressed her against the shower wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist as the warm water bathed their bodies. The tip of Dave’s painfully hard cock found the entrance to her wet open pussy and he thrust into her with one savage motion. Dave looked into her face surrounded by a flash of wet red hair and watched her scream as the sudden intrusion brought her to a third orgasm. He felt the walls of her cunt contract around his cock. He managed three strong strokes before his own cum started to overtake him.

Not sure if she was on the pill, he managed to find the words “I’m gonna cum!” Simmone just moaned in response and tightened her legs around his hips. Dave could not take it anymore. He pushed into her pussy as far as could and came. “Ahhhh…” was all he could manage as he fired his seed deep within her womb. Dave had never known an orgasm to be that intense. He held himself in her soft, warm folds until his cock softened and slid out.

They held each other under the warm shower rain for a few minutes as they came down from their sex-driven high. They finished their shower with gentle caresses and kisses. Soon they fell asleep in her big four post bed. Until later that day…

-***-

unit555
unit555
10 Followers