The Gym

Story Info
Jen joins the gym and finds five new friends
2.9k words
3.79
120.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

My wife has recently started going to the gym. She says that she wants to tone up her tummy and thighs. I didn’t comment because to agree with her would have been a disaster and to tell her that she didn’t need to would have produced a look of scorn that said, ‘You’re kidding, aren’t you?’

Jen has just turned forty and we have five kids. I think she was feeling a little vulnerable so when a friend invited her to go to the gym she leapt at the chance. My wife is 5’6” tall with a solid figure. Her tits are a lovely 36C. She probably could do with losing a few pounds and toning up a little (not that I’d ever tell her that). She has long dark hair, which she dyes using a colour called ‘caramel.’

I love her body as I enjoy, still, finding out where she likes to be touched and what she likes to do in bed. She is not very adventurous in bed. She hates to be completely naked with me, even after 15 years of marriage. She has never given me a blowjob and she has never allowed me near her arsehole. Still, we have fun in bed and are comfortable with each other. We have talked about our sex life many times and she and I agree that we still enjoy what is a basic, but good, physical relationship.

She went to her initial session, which was where her personal trainer mapped out her program. Her second session was to get used to all of the exercises and equipment and after that she was on her own, so to speak, while her trainer oversaw her workouts.

She started going three times a week while I was at work. When I asked her about it she was really enthusiastic, telling me how much she enjoyed it. After a few weeks she asked me if I minded if she went to the gym after tea a couple of nights a week, as well as going through the day. I had no objection and said that if it made her happy I was pleased to be able to help out.

One night when Jen was going to the gym I had to attend a meeting for work. It was a dinner, and later, meeting so if she still wanted to go to the gym she would need to find a babysitter. I told her where I would be if she needed me but my boss changed his mind at the last minute so instead of going to the local Indian restaurant we went to the Irish Bar instead. Our meeting had gone really well with the client totally satisfied by about 9:30pm (an absolute miracle with this particular client). Jen wasn’t expecting me home until at least midnight and probably later. I had told her what this client could be like.

When our meeting broke up I had just started my last drink so I said my goodbyes to the client, his wife, my boss and our secretary and sat down to finish my drink. Imagine my surprise when I saw Jen walk in with what looked like 5 guys from the gym. They were all wearing work-out gear and looked like they had just finished.

They found a table and sat down. One of the guys fronted the bar and ordered six drinks. When I saw the drinks he had ordered I was intrigued as to what was going on. He had ordered six cock-sucking cowboys, a drink I know Jen really likes but one which is likely to get you really drunk really quickly.

I stayed to watch all six of them order a round of drinks and all six rounds were drunk in one, single mouthful. They had only been at the bar for about half an hour and had six of these drinks already.

They got up to leave so I did too. I wanted to know what was going to happen next. I saw the general direction they drove off in so I took a short cut to get ahead of them. Sure enough they were headed for my house. I hid my car around the corner and went in our back door. Almost immediately the front door opened and Jen walked in. Our babysitter lived next door so she was quickly sent home. Jen then went to the bathroom and, fifteen minutes later came out looking stunning.

I had positioned myself so that I could see our living area but had a good escape route if needed. When Jen came out of the bathroom she had changed out of her gym gear and into a stunning outfit. She wore a short blue skirt, 4”heels, black bra and sheer shirt over the top. What was she planning? She had also put on a full face of make up, from contrasting eye shadows to bright red lipstick (where, and when, had she got that?). She looked sensational.

There was a knock at the door. While she answered it I found my video camera. I thought that I might need evidence of what was about to happen. When I got back the five guys and Jen were sitting around the table dealing out poker hands. There were more cock sucking cowboys on the table too.

The poker was to be strip poker where everyone had to ante up with a piece of clothing. Jen chose her shoes. She lost that hand so she had to pay with her shirt next. She lost again. Next hand came her skirt, which she also lost. My heart was thumping to see what would happen next. She would no more sit semi naked at the table with me than fly to the moon. But, sure enough, the bra came off and another hand was played and lost. There was an audible gasp as her bra fell away from her tits.

The drinks had been flowing smoothly so everyone was pretty drunk. Then I realised that all the guys were almost naked too. They had been taking off their own clothes in time with Jen. The time came for them to ante up for the next hand. Three of the guys immediately dropped their shorts to reveal semi hard cocks that looked quite large. The other two dropped theirs too. Then Jen stood up and stepped back from the table. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and slowly, oh so slowly, pulled them down and off. The camera caught every slow inch of her display.

She lost that hand too. Now she was sitting naked at a table with five naked guys. Someone asked what the price of the next hand should be. Someone else suggested a kiss from Jen if she lost. She agreed. The next hand was played and Jen lost again (she was never any good at poker anyway). So she stood up and walked over to the winner of the hand. He stood up and they kissed with passion for about a minute. His cock had stretched to its full length and was rubbing against Jen’s tummy. When they broke off the kiss one of the guys sitting nearby stood up and grabbed Jen. He then proceeded to kiss her in the same manner. The other three immediately lined up for their turn. She kissed them all and all their cocks rubbed against her belly.

The next hand was played for a quick feel. Jen, of course, lost. She sidled up next to the winner and kissed him again. Her hand grabbed his cock and started to rub his entire length. His hand went to her cunt and started rubbing. This went on for a couple of minutes. I made sure the camera was getting all of the action. I could tell that Jen was getting really excited by this. When they stopped the other four were lined up. Jen kissed them all and rubbed their cocks. They all rubbed her cunt. I couldn’t be sure but I think she had an orgasm during this session.

When they all had a turn someone asked what they would play for next. Jen just said, “Wait and see!”

The next hand was played and Jen lost, again. I think she meant to this time! The winner just grinned. Jen walked over to him and got him to push his chair away from the table. She told him to sit on the edge of his chair. Then she straddled him. I had my camera in such a position that I filmed his cock entering her and her cunt sliding down to his pubic hair. She sighed and rose off his cock. Just as he was about to come out of her completely she slid down again. She did this again and again. The pace quickened as both participants edged closer to orgasm.

He came first. I saw him tense up then quicken his pace until Jen was bouncing on his cock. He roared as he emptied his balls into my wife. She kept riding and came with a roar, moaning with ecstasy.

Once again, the others were ready for their turn sitting on the edge of their chairs. Jen straddled each of them, one by one, until they had all deposited their cum up her hot, juicy cunt.

When she was finished her first partner was ready again. He flipped her over until she was on all fours. He started fingering her arse obviously intending to fuck her there. She said that she was a virgin there and that they should play a poker hand to see who would get to bust her arse cherry.

The winner took his place behind her. He stuck his cock up her cunt for lubrication. Then he gently put the head of his cock at the entrance to her arse. He pushed slowly. Jen told him to keep going. He did so until he was completely up her arse.

“This feels fantastic. I should have tried this years ago,” Jen said.

They got a nice rhythm going until her partner suddenly began to fuck her with gusto. His pace quickened until he eventually became the first man to cum up my wife’s arse. As before the others took their turns and before long there were five loads of cum up Jen’s pretty arse. The camera caught all of this.

The guys weren’t finished. One put his cock to Jen’s lips. She opened her mouth and sucked him until he was hard again. He slid down her body until he was lying on the floor under her. Then she straddled him again. Another guy replaced the first one at her mouth so she sucked him until he was hard again too. He then went behind her and stuck his cock in her arse. She was being sandwiched.

A third guy stuck his cock in her mouth and she sucked his cock like a lollypop. The remaining two looked on. The five of them took it in turns to fuck her cunt, her mouth or her arse for the next little while until they all deposited their cum either in her or on her. This time they were spent.

The guys slowly got themselves up and dressed. They kissed Jen one last time and left. Jen just lay where she was for a while. She eventually got herself up and to the bathroom. The camera I was holding followed her until the door closed. I heard the shower going so I decided to go and get my car. By the time I got back I thought she would be in bed trying to sleep.

About ten minutes later I arrived home. I looked around for any tell tale signs of what had happened there that night. I couldn’t see any. I went into the bedroom and heard a sleepy voice ask me how I was. I said that the client was being a prick; that’s why I was so late. I asked Jen how she went at the gym. She said it was good. I asked what time she got home and she said that she had finished by 9:30 and come home then.

I just said goodnight, gave her a kiss, got changed and climbed into bed beside her. I put my arm around her and snuggled up close. She told me to go away because she was half-asleep. I did but lay awake wondering what I was going to do about the situation that I found myself in.

Jen slept in the next morning so I had more time to work out what to do. I grabbed the video I had taken the night before. I checked to see that I had actually worked the camera properly (which I had) and set it to start with the game of poker.

When Jen got up I made her a cup of tea. She asked me how I was and I replied that I was a little confused. I asked her again how she went last night. She said that it was OK. I asked again what time she got home. She said that she got home a little after 9:30 and went to bed after her shower.

She asked me why I was asking her the same questions as last night. I said that my meeting had been at the Irish Bar, not the Indian restaurant. She looked blankly at me until I said that my meeting had actually finished at around 9:30pm. She paled just a little. So I asked her again what she had done after the gym.

She replied that some of the guys asked her to the Bar. I asked her why she lied about it last night. She said that she was half-asleep but I said that she seemed to be wide-awake ten minutes before I had got home. She asked me what I was talking about. I asked her what she had done after she left the bar. She said that she had come home and gone to bed. I asked her if she was sure and she said that if I didn’t believe her that was my problem. And anyway what had I done between 9:30 and when I got home?

I had given her plenty of chances to tell me the truth, or at least to admit that someone had come to our house last night. But she didn’t take it. Given what I had seen last night the fact that she lied so blatantly really hurt.

I stood up and Jen asked me what I was doing. I said that I would show her what I had been doing after my meeting. With that I turned on the TV and the video player. Jen was confronted by the image of her deeply kissing one of the guys while his fingers were up inside her cunt and her hand was slowly wanking him. I stopped the tape. Jen had gone white.

I told her that I had arrived home as she did and hid myself with the video camera where I could see everything that went on. I was there for about three and a half hours and taped the lot. Jen had tears rolling down her cheeks when I had finished.

I asked her if she could explain what I had seen last night. She said that she had been given the undivided attention of these guys and really enjoyed it. When they went for a drink they had complimented her and when she left she invited them to come too, knowing that I would be late.

I asked her if she knew that she would be fucked like that and she said that she hadn’t known but hadn’t put up any resistance, she had even led them on. I said that she had done things with almost complete strangers that she hadn’t done with me in 15 years of marriage. She couldn’t explain why she had done that.

I said that all that was left was for her to pack her bags and go. She started crying then. She begged me not to make her leave. She said she was sorrier than I could possibly know. I just laughed at that and said that she had no idea how I felt at that moment.

I was revolted by her behaviour. I might eventually be able to forgive her but I said that I could never forget and that I would probably never trust her again. In my mind the only thing to do was for her to leave.

She begged for another chance but I said that I had trusted her at the gym both day and night. I asked her if that was the first time she had cheated on me. She said that it was but I asked her how I was supposed to believe her.

I told her how sad her behaviour made me. A little while ago we had talked about our relationship. She said that she was committed to it and that honesty and openness had to be the hallmarks of it. I had agreed. I reminded her of what she had said. Then I asked her if she had been laughing at me even while she said those things. She wailed and said that she had meant what she had said and she was still committed to our marriage and me.

I said she had a funny way of showing it and said that she may as well start packing. As she packed I told her that I still loved her but because I couldn’t trust her I couldn’t live with her.

She finished packing, put her things in her car, kissed me on the cheek and left, saying, “I’ll always love you. I’m so sorry.”

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers