The Gym Ch. 2

Story Info
Jen finds out about her true self.
1.9k words
3.68
49.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

I spent the next six months of my life contemplating what had happened to me and how my wife had become such a slut seemingly overnight. Mainly I thought that I should have done something before I saw my wife fucked by five men that fateful night. I should have spoken to her when I saw her at the bar before she took those men home.

My children became my priority and I just tried to be the best dad I could be to them. The six-year-old twins cried every night before going to bed because mum wasn’t there to tuck them in. I wanted to tell them that I almost cried each night too because of what had happened.

Then, out of the blue, I received a letter from Jen. It carried the postmark of our home town. I wasn’t sure if she was still living there or not because I hadn’t seen her but I hadn’t actively pursued her.

I waited until all the kids were in bed that night before I opened it. I didn’t tell them about the letter just in case it contained something awful for them. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was interested to see what she had to say for herself. I was almost hoping she would ask for a reconciliation, which I wasn’t prepared to give her at this stage. When I opened the letter I was completely surprised by its contents.

It was quite long and went as follows:

“Dear Scott,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am although I am missing the children terribly. I miss you too but in the last six months I have learned some things about myself that it’s better that you do not have to live with.

I am not writing to you to beg for you to take me back. When I have finished you will never want to take me back again. And, as much as it kills me, it is probably best that the children forget about me altogether.

(She had me really intrigued by this stage.)

I am writing to let you know what has happened to me since I kissed you goodbye.

Well, I left our house that morning with no idea where to go or what to do. I did not want to see any of my friends because I was deeply ashamed. I did not want to go to my parents because they would have asked questions I wasn’t prepared to answer. I finally decided to go to David’s house. He was one of the guys from the night before. He was single and had said to me before that I was welcome anytime.

When I arrived he was surprised to see me. I told him that you knew what had happened the previous night, that you’d thrown me out and that I had nowhere to stay. He was really pleased to see me. He invited me to stay, then came up to me and kissed me passionately. Despite what had just happened I kissed him back. Before I knew it we were tearing each other’s clothes off and were fucking like rabbits on his lounge room floor. I felt fantastic and came in a screaming heap as he filled me with his cum. While I recovered I thought about what I had just done and came to the conclusion that maybe I was a bit of a slut but that being married had kept myself in check.

David decided to tell his mates from the poker game that I was at his place. They came over immediately and we took up where we left off the night before. I was fucked in every hole and was covered with the cum of five gorgeous hunks. I surprised myself by how much I enjoyed being fucked by multiple partners. One of the guys, Phil, said something similar and asked if I’d like to come over to his place the next day as his soccer team was having its end of season barbecue. It was guys only and if I was there I could be the entertainment.

Without a second thought I accepted his invitation. When I thought back on it I realised that I simply loved the sex I was having and could think of nothing else but how to get more.

I went to Phil’s place the next evening. I was dressed in an outfit that I bought especially that morning. It was a short leather dress that left nothing to the imagination. Nothing underneath of course.

When I arrived at Phil’s place at 7:30 the party was in full swing. Many of the men there commented on my dress and how good I looked. I revelled in the compliments. I was putty in their hands. First one, then another and another kissed me to welcome me to the party. I was dripping wet and begged for someone to fuck me. Someone did! In no time I was naked, straddling one cock as another one was fed into my mouth. Then I felt one at the entrance to my arse. I pushed back encouragingly. It entered me slowly and soon was fully up my arse. I was being fucked by three men and I was loving it.

That was how the party continued. I was fucked one way or another for the entire duration of the party. The last of them left at about four in the morning. I fell asleep and woke up the next day covered in their cum and as horny as hell. I started playing with myself. As I thrust three fingers into my hot cunt I was moaning with passion. This must have woken Phil up. After I came I saw him with a video camera in his hand. He asked me if I would like to see what I did last night. I did and so I relived the previous evening. All the while Phil fucked me.

He told me I was a natural and that he had a friend who was in the porn industry. He suggested we take the tape to him and see if I could get a job. I thought about it for about a second before I said an enthusiastic yes.

That afternoon we visited Phil’s friend Tony. He was a porn producer who was always on the look out for more talent. He watched my tape and told me that he could find me a job easily. I asked how much it paid and he said that it depended on what I was prepared to do.

He told me he specialised in extreme action films. I asked him what he meant and he said that it meant group sex, lesbian sex, BDSM and more. I felt myself getting wet as he spoke. I told him I was willing to try anything he wanted.

My first film was to be started the next day. It was to be a scenario where I was a wife with an unfulfilling sex life who finds herself the only woman at a party. It was to be a group sex thing.

When I arrived at the studio all was in readiness and we got into it straight away. The story was that I had an argument with my husband and walked out. I arrived at a friend’s place and he was having his friends over to watch the football. There were 10 of them. In no tome I was being fucked in all three holes repeatedly. I loved it. I spent the day being fucked and sucking great looking cocks while I had orgasm after orgasm.

Phil was thrilled with how I went and asked me if I was willing to go further. Without hesitation I said yes. The next day I tasted my first cunt. I did a lesbian film. It was fantastic. I wish I had done this before, it was so good.

My partner was a well-built (38DD) blonde. Her name was Mandy. She was gorgeous. The film was about a lady’s (me) first lesbian encounter. Mandy met me at a bar and basically seduced me. She took me home and kissed me all over. I kissed her back. I got to her tits and made love to them with my mouth. I loved it so much. I kissed down her tummy and came face to face with her beautiful pussy. I dived right in and was amazed that I loved the taste and the feel of her pouty lips and hard clitoris. I licked her for ages and she came three times. Then she returned the favour.

I enjoyed it so much that Mandy and I had dinner together that night. We went to her apartment and slept together that night. We continued on from the filming that afternoon.

I have lived with her ever since. She understands my sexuality and encourages me to explore it both in films and out, with her. She introduced me to water sports. I was a little apprehensive at first but now I just love the taste and feel of Mandy’s piss in my mouth. She is dominant and has tied me up on a number of occasions. I love the feeling of helplessness but am secure in the knowledge that she loves me totally.

And so I come to the real reason for my letter. I want to divorce you because Mandy and I are in love and want to commit to each other. We want to spend the rest of our lives together. We both love sex with each other but both love filming sex with men too. I especially like multiple partners where I get fucked up the arse.

Mandy has introduced me to body piercing. I now have my nipples pierced as well as my labia and the hood of my clitoris. I am also going to pierce my perineum, between my cunt and arsehole. We have also both visited the tattoo parlour. I am now the proud owner of nine tattoos ranging from flowers on my shoulders to the word Mandy over my heart.

So In six short months I have gone from wife and mother to lesbian sex slut, and I love my new life. I’m in love with a wonderful sexy woman and am fulfilling my sexuality by making porno films.

I’ll sign off now. If you’d like a look at what I’ve done in the last six months look up the web site jennastarrdotcom. Jenna Starr is my stage name.

Love Jen.”

I was shocked at what I’d read. I needed time to think about what was going on. The divorce was a logical step but if she was making money being a slut then I’d find a lawyer who would make her pay for the upbringing of our kids.

So I set in motion what I needed to do to get this happening. My lawyer assures me that I’ll win both custody of the kids and a sizeable chunk of her income to help support them. The kids still miss her but not as badly as before. My life is a lonely one but I have a few female friends who might be interested in a divorced man with five kids but I’ll just have to wait and see.

Oh, by the way, I visited her web site and it is HOT.

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers